|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Weir,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taran do with the gift brought to him by Kaw as he is being led by the enchanted frog?
(a) He pretends to eat them, then throws them away.
(b) He faints.
(c) He keeps it.
(d) He cries in gratitude.
2. What is the name of the man who has Taran's horse after it is stolen?
(a) Gronol the Dwarf.
(b) Count Gast.
(c) Grizzle the Wizard.
(d) Lord Goryon.
3. Why does Gurgi opt to stay with Taran and the shepherd?
(a) He does not like Dallben.
(b) He does not think he can remember all the message.
(c) He fears to travel alone.
(d) He likes sheep.
4. What is taken from Taran as he enters Cantrevs?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His sword.
(c) His horse.
(d) His map.
5. Where is the king headed at the end of chapter 4?
(a) A waterfall.
(b) The house of Dallben.
(c) The dispute.
(d) His castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Taran want to talk to on his first stop on his quest?
2. Where does Kaw hide the item he stole from Fflewdar when he first sees him traveling?
3. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
4. What does Taran want from the people he visits first on his quest?
5. What does the shepherd tell Taran just before he dies?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)