|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Weir,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this book take place?
2. What do the travelers find at the rocky area after leaving Dorath's camp?
(a) A lamb.
(c) A sword.
(d) A rucksack of food.
3. What does Taran ask his master for permission to do at the beginning of this book?
(a) Prove his noble birth.
(b) Fight in the war.
(c) Find his birth parents.
(d) Marry his love.
4. Who rescues the King from the water?
(a) Fflewdar Fflam.
5. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
(a) They give the cows to King Smoit.
(b) They go to the dungeon for a year.
(c) They pay double taxes for a year.
(d) They repair and replant the farmer's field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
2. Who owns what the travelers find at the rocky area after leaving Dorath's camp?
3. Where is the king headed at the end of chapter 4?
4. What does Taran see around the robber's neck when he awakes in the evil compound?
5. Why does Taran not help the man in Cantrevs the way he wants to?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)