|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Weir,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King want Taran to stay in his kingdom to be?
(a) His lawyer.
(b) His heir.
(c) His advisor.
(d) His companion.
2. What is Taran's occupation?
(d) Pig keeper.
3. Where does this book take place?
4. Why does Dorath offer to help Taran complete his quest?
(a) He wants half the money.
(b) He has compassion on Taran's story.
(c) He can sense Taran's goodness.
(d) He think Taran will give him good cover for his next job.
5. What do Dorath and his men do when Taran asks them for some food?
(a) Makes Taran promise payment for the food.
(b) Welcomes them and feeds them.
(c) Completely ignores Taran.
(d) Lets Taran scrape the left-overs when the men are done eating.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests a different punishment for Goryon and Gast than their usual punishment for the common disputes between them?
2. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
3. Where does the man with Taran's horse say he got the horse from when Taran confronts him?
4. What is the name of the creature found in the bushes by Llylan?
5. What do the people Taran visits first on his quest want in return?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)