|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Weir,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Taran take the shepherd's sheep at the end of the winter?
(a) To a livestock market.
(b) To a small farmer with many children.
(c) To Cair Dallben.
(d) To the Free Commots.
2. How are Goryon and Gast usually punished for the common battles between each other?
(a) The goods are confiscated.
(b) Sent to the dungeons for a while.
(c) They are forced to give public formal apologies to one another.
(d) They are allowed to fight it out.
3. What does the shepherd realize at the end of the summer?
(a) Taran is not his son.
(b) He is dying.
(c) Taran hates his life there.
(d) Taran was meant for more in life than this farm.
4. What does Dorath do to ensure his involvement in Taran's quest?
(a) Makes Taran look him in the eye to avoid lying.
(b) Steals Taran's map to see the truth.
(c) Promises that he has no fear of danger.
(d) Meets Taran at the horses as he tries to sneak away.
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the travelers who first approaches the evil compound of the robber?
(d) Fflewdar Fflam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first obstacle met on the way to the evil compound of the robber?
2. What news does Taran hear when he first wakes after suffering injuries trying to save the shepherd?
3. Where does Taran get his battle horn?
4. What does the party find as they take the injured King to a safe place?
5. Who rules the Free Commots?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)