|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Weir,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man who loses his son do for Taran when he first enters Cantrevs?
(a) Offers him one of his horses.
(b) Takes him to his home.
(c) Gives him another sword.
(d) Puts a spell on the bandits.
2. What does Taran try to do when he is saved from Morda's attack?
(a) Break the polished bone.
(b) Release the other prisoners.
(c) Help in the fight.
(d) Say a prayer of thanks.
3. How does the man who helps Taran in Cantrevs lose his son?
(a) He is stolen as a baby.
(b) He dies in war.
(c) He is imprisoned for murder.
(d) He dies in a battle with bandits.
4. What is the shepherd's most prized possession?
(a) His son.
(b) His enchanted sword.
(c) His sheep.
(d) His land.
5. What do Goryon and Gast end up going to battle over?
(a) A woman.
(b) A herd of cows.
(c) Water rights.
(d) Land boundaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kaw bring Taran as he is being led by the sick and enchanted frog?
2. What is the only thing of value that Taran is carrying on his journey?
3. What does Morda try to do to Taran in the compound?
4. What does the farmer that got Craddoc's sheep put in the river behind his house?
5. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)