|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Weir,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rescues the King from the water?
(d) Fflewdar Fflam.
2. What is the name of the creature found in the bushes by Llylan?
3. Who owns what the travelers find at the rocky area after leaving Dorath's camp?
(a) The farmer.
(b) A crippleled man.
(d) King Smoit.
4. Where does this book take place?
5. What is the name of the man who has Taran's horse after it is stolen?
(a) Count Gast.
(b) Gronol the Dwarf.
(c) Grizzle the Wizard.
(d) Lord Goryon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Taran and the farmer with the large family find in a field one day?
2. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
3. What does Taran want the messenger to ask Dallben about while he stays with the shepherd?
4. Who does Taran find at his side when he wakes after suffering injuries trying to save the shepherd?
5. How did the crippled man's wife die?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)