|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Weir,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Taran know the first king he visits on his quest?
(a) They are in battle together.
(b) They did not meet until Taran showed up at the castle.
(c) He is an old friend.
(d) He is a friend of his parents.
2. How long do the travelers wait for the person sent to find the correct entrance to the evil compound of the robbers?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 8 hours.
3. What does the man who loses his son do for Taran when he first enters Cantrevs?
(a) Offers him one of his horses.
(b) Puts a spell on the bandits.
(c) Takes him to his home.
(d) Gives him another sword.
4. Where is the enchanted mirror supposed to be?
(a) The Llawgadarn Mountains.
(b) The Lillydawn Lake.
(c) The Larstredian Caves.
(d) The Lewellan Meadows.
5. Why is Taran so hesitant to give up his sword to Dorath?
(a) It was a gift from Dallben.
(b) Dorath will most likely kill him with it.
(c) It is a huge disgrace to travel unprotected.
(d) He has no other weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taran ask his master for permission to do at the beginning of this book?
2. Where does the robber get what was hanging around his neck that Taran recognizes?
3. Who gives Taran what is stolen from him when he first entered Cantrevs?
4. After leaving the king's palace, where does Taran make his next stop?
5. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)