|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Weir,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Taran so angry about the shepherd's death?
(a) He wastes the one call on the battle horn.
(b) He loses his father.
(c) He wants an explanation for the lie.
(d) He never hears the whole true story.
2. What is the first obstacle met on the way to the evil compound of the robber?
(a) A raging moat.
(b) A large and vast field.
(c) A wall of thorns.
(d) A pit of fire.
3. What happens when Morda dies?
(a) He disappears.
(b) His house begins to melt.
(c) The necklace floats to Taran's hand.
(d) His spells are all undone.
4. What does the party find as they take the injured King to a safe place?
(a) Taran's missing horse.
(b) The missing cows.
(c) A group of bandits.
(d) Goryon and Gast.
5. What does Taran do when he escapes from his ropes in Morda's compound?
(a) Releases the other prisoners.
(b) Breaks Morda's wand.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Stabs Morda with a sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who retrieves the item that Kaw stole from Fflewdar?
2. Where has Taran seen what is hanging around the robber's neck before?
3. What do Goryon and Gast end up going to battle over?
4. Who makes Taran's battle horn?
5. What do the people Taran visits first on his quest want in return?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)