|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Weir,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been stolen from the Fair Folk?
2. What does Taran refuse to do as he starts to leave Morda's compound?
(a) Betray his friends.
(b) Give up his secrets.
(c) Allow his friends to die.
(d) Kill Morda.
3. How does Taran feel about living the life of a shepherd?
(a) He loves the peace and serenity of it.
(b) He admires the physical tenacity it requires.
(c) He does not like it.
(d) He feels it is beneath him, but likes it.
4. What does Kaw bring Taran as he is being led by the sick and enchanted frog?
(a) The polished bone.
(b) A map.
(c) Some nuts and berries.
(d) A phial of light.
5. What does Taran make for the farmer and his family before he leaves?
(a) A front porch.
(b) A system of catching and cleaning fish.
(c) A table.
(d) A new wheat grinder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the king feel about the suggestion of punishing Gast and Goryon in a different way than usual for this dispute?
2. What kind of creature is Llylan?
3. Where does the first king whom Taran visits with tell him to look on his quest?
4. What keeps Taran from helping the shepherd get up from the rocky ledge one day?
5. What does Dorath do to ensure his involvement in Taran's quest?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)