|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Weir,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns what the travelers find at the rocky area after leaving Dorath's camp?
(b) The farmer.
(c) King Smoit.
(d) A crippleled man.
2. What do Taran and the farmer with the large family find in a field one day?
(a) Some oddly shaped stones.
(b) Another polished bone.
(c) A horse bridle.
(d) A bag of wheat.
3. What part of the herd is given to the farmer after the dispute is ended?
(a) The bulls.
(b) One half of the calves.
(c) The old and injured cows.
(d) The prize cows.
4. What does Taran ask of the first king he meets on his quest?
(a) If they can rest at his castle for the night.
(b) If he knows who his parents are.
(c) If he can use to library.
(d) If he can borrow some money.
5. Who rules the Free Commots?
(a) A wicked wizard.
(d) King Smoit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Taran prove that the horse is his when he confronts the man who has it?
2. Where is Morda's life force?
3. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
4. Where is the enchanted mirror supposed to be?
5. Where does the first king whom Taran visits with tell him to look on his quest?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)