|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Weir,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Taran avoid what Morda tries to do to him in the compound?
(a) Does not give Morda direct contact.
(b) Pretends to be in a haze when he is really still lucid.
(c) Thinks of other things besides his goal.
(d) Asks if he can choose which animal he becomes.
2. What does Taran do when he escapes from his ropes in Morda's compound?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Stabs Morda with a sword.
(c) Breaks Morda's wand.
(d) Releases the other prisoners.
3. What does Taran ask of the first king he meets on his quest?
(a) If he can use to library.
(b) If they can rest at his castle for the night.
(c) If he knows who his parents are.
(d) If he can borrow some money.
4. Who does Taran send to speak with Dallben while he stays with the shepherd?
(d) Fflewdar Fflam.
5. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
(a) A wine bowl.
(b) A mirror.
(c) An elvish charm.
(d) An enchanted sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
2. Where does Kaw hide the item he stole from Fflewdar when he first sees him traveling?
3. What is the name of the crippled man Taran meets at the rocky area?
4. What does Taran ask his master for permission to do at the beginning of this book?
5. Where does Taran plan to go after Morda's death?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)