|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The End of Summer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the king headed at the end of chapter 4?
(a) His castle.
(b) The dispute.
(c) The house of Dallben.
(d) A waterfall.
2. What does the King want Taran to stay in his kingdom to be?
(a) His heir.
(b) His companion.
(c) His lawyer.
(d) His advisor.
3. What is the name of the creature found in the bushes by Llylan?
4. What does Dorath tell Taran he wants before he will let Taran go?
(a) News of his homeland.
(b) A share of the treasure.
(c) A written promise of fidelity.
(d) Payment for the food he ate.
5. What do Goryon and Gast end up going to battle over?
(a) Water rights.
(b) Land boundaries.
(c) A herd of cows.
(d) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the frog doing when he is turned into a frog?
2. Where does the first king whom Taran visits with tell him to look on his quest?
3. What is taken from Taran as he enters Cantrevs?
4. Who breaks the polished bone?
5. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)