|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The End of Summer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Taran talking to Morda about just before he escapes from his ropes in Morda's compound?
(a) How he plans to kill Morda.
(b) How much he loves his princess.
(c) Becoming a pig.
(d) Complete gibberish.
2. What does the item hanging around the robber's neck allow him to do?
(a) Read people's minds.
(b) Live forever.
(c) Turn people into animals.
(d) Travel anywhere he wishes without a sound.
3. What is the owner of the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam most proud of himself for?
(d) Battle Prowess.
4. What does Llylan find in the bushes after Kaw has left?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A cat.
(c) A crow.
(d) A frog.
5. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
(a) A wine bowl.
(b) An enchanted sword.
(c) An elvish charm.
(d) A mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morda offer to do when Taran tells him he has Morda's life force with him?
2. Who breaks the polished bone?
3. Where does the first king whom Taran visits with tell him to look on his quest?
4. What do the travelers find at the rocky area after leaving Dorath's camp?
5. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)