|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The End of Summer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes with Taran on his mission?
2. Why does Gurgi opt to stay with Taran and the shepherd?
(a) He fears to travel alone.
(b) He does not like Dallben.
(c) He likes sheep.
(d) He does not think he can remember all the message.
3. What do Dorath and his men do when Taran asks them for some food?
(a) Makes Taran promise payment for the food.
(b) Lets Taran scrape the left-overs when the men are done eating.
(c) Welcomes them and feeds them.
(d) Completely ignores Taran.
4. Who is sent to find the correct entrance into the evil compound of the robber?
(b) Fflewdar Fflam.
5. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
(a) An elvish charm.
(b) An enchanted sword.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A wine bowl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescues the King from the water?
2. What does Dorath do to ensure his involvement in Taran's quest?
3. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
4. How did the crippled man's wife die?
5. How does Morda get his life force back?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)