|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The End of Summer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kaw bring Taran as he is being led by the sick and enchanted frog?
(a) The polished bone.
(b) Some nuts and berries.
(c) A map.
(d) A phial of light.
2. How is the frog trying to hide when he is turned into a frog?
(a) Use camouflaged clothing.
(b) Use an invisibility cloak.
(c) Stooping behind a large boulder.
(d) In a hollow tree.
3. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
(a) An elf.
(b) A prince.
(c) A bard.
(d) A dwarf.
4. What is so special about the mirror Taran is sent to find?
(a) It can see all of a person.
(b) It reads minds.
(c) It has not been seen in years.
(d) It is enchanted.
5. How does the king feel about the suggestion of punishing Gast and Goryon in a different way than usual for this dispute?
(a) He is hesitant to try it.
(b) He feels it is not harsh enough.
(c) He is angry about his power being taken.
(d) He loves the idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people Taran visits first on his quest want in return?
2. What punishment does the king initially want to give Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
3. Where is the enchanted frog trying to lead Taran when he becomes ill?
4. Who does Taran meet as he enters Cantrevs?
5. How do the travelers finally get into the evil compound of the robber?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)