|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The End of Summer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Taran plan to go after Morda's death?
(a) The Ranges.
(b) The Free Commots.
(c) The Meadows of Flamnia.
(d) The Fringe Lands.
2. What does Dorath do to make the fight between him and Taran unfair?
(a) Throws dirt in Taran's face.
(b) Takes a rest.
(c) Calls in a second man to help him.
(d) Brings out a knife.
3. What does Taran want the messenger to ask Dallben about while he stays with the shepherd?
(a) The story of Craddoc.
(b) To send all of his things to Craddoc's house.
(c) How much land Craddoc owns.
(d) Whether or not his mother is still alive somewhere.
4. What number book in the series is this book?
5. What is the occupation of the man in Cantrevs who loses his son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies the king to help with the dispute between Goryon and Gast?
2. What does the party find as they take the injured King to a safe place?
3. After leaving the king's palace, where does Taran make his next stop?
4. What does Taran ask his master for permission to do at the beginning of this book?
5. Where does Taran suggest the king goes after he is rescued?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)