|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The End of Summer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taran do to try and avoid having Dorath and his men join the quest?
(a) Tell him of all the danger they will meet.
(b) Lie to him about his destination.
(c) Talk down about the treasure.
(d) Sneak away in the night.
2. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
(a) He is glad to be rid of it.
(b) He wants Taran to teach him to ride as well.
(c) He is jealous and vows to get it back.
(d) He offers to pay Taran for the inconvenience.
3. What kind of creature is Kaw?
4. What is the name of Taran's horse?
5. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
(a) Feeding the horse.
(b) Getting the horse to obey.
(c) Riding the horse.
(d) Taking the saddle off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Taran talking to Morda about just before he escapes from his ropes in Morda's compound?
2. What happens as the king nears the scene of the dispute between Gast and Goryon?
3. What does Taran ask of the first king he meets on his quest?
4. Who retrieves the item that Kaw stole from Fflewdar?
5. What does Taran do with the stone from Morda's necklace?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)