|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The End of Summer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what condition does Dorath leave Taran after the fight between them?
(a) Glaring in fury.
(b) Crying in shame.
(c) Bleeding on the ground.
(d) Unconscious, but unharmed.
2. How does the farmer feel about the final punishment given to Goryon and Gast for their dispute?
(a) He is sad to see men punished so harshly.
(b) He is confused at the justice taking place.
(c) He is very happy and appeased.
(d) He is angry that it wasn't harsher.
3. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
4. What is the name of the crippled man Taran meets at the rocky area?
5. Where is Morda's life force?
(a) In a shining jewel.
(b) In the necklace.
(c) In the polished bone.
(d) In his wand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fflewdar tell Taran to do with what was found by the item hid by Kaw?
2. Where does this book take place?
3. Who breaks the polished bone?
4. How does the king feel about the suggestion of punishing Gast and Goryon in a different way than usual for this dispute?
5. How did the crippled man's wife die?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)