|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The End of Summer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Morda put his life force in an object?
(a) To start a war.
(b) To immortalize him.
(c) To practice his new powers.
(d) To protect him.
2. What does Taran do with the stone from Morda's necklace?
(a) Keeps it with him, planning to give it to his princess.
(b) Gives it to Doli to give to the Fair Folk.
(c) Places it on his own necklace.
(d) Buries it with Morda.
3. What do Goryon and Gast end up going to battle over?
(a) A woman.
(b) Water rights.
(c) A herd of cows.
(d) Land boundaries.
4. What is the name of the man who has Taran's horse after it is stolen?
(a) Count Gast.
(b) Grizzle the Wizard.
(c) Gronol the Dwarf.
(d) Lord Goryon.
5. Who goes with Taran on his mission?
Short Answer Questions
1. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
2. What does Fflewdar tell Taran to do with what was found by the item hid by Kaw?
3. What is Taran talking to Morda about just before he escapes from his ropes in Morda's compound?
4. What kind of creature is Kaw?
5. What is the shepherd's most prized possession?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)