|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The End of Summer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
(a) A bard.
(b) An elf.
(c) A prince.
(d) A dwarf.
2. What does Fflewdar tell Taran to do with what was found by the item hid by Kaw?
(a) Destroy it.
(b) Take it along with them.
(c) Put it back.
(d) Use it.
3. Where does this book take place?
4. What does Taran try to do when he is saved from Morda's attack?
(a) Help in the fight.
(b) Say a prayer of thanks.
(c) Release the other prisoners.
(d) Break the polished bone.
5. What has been stolen from the Fair Folk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as the king nears the scene of the dispute between Gast and Goryon?
2. What kind of person is the man who stole from the Fair Folk?
3. Who owns what the travelers find at the rocky area after leaving Dorath's camp?
4. Who is Taran in love with?
5. How does the farmer feel about the final punishment given to Goryon and Gast for their dispute?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)