|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The End of Summer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the farmer feel about the final punishment given to Goryon and Gast for their dispute?
(a) He is confused at the justice taking place.
(b) He is sad to see men punished so harshly.
(c) He is angry that it wasn't harsher.
(d) He is very happy and appeased.
2. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
(d) Vegetable Stew.
3. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
(a) They go to the dungeon for a year.
(b) They give the cows to King Smoit.
(c) They repair and replant the farmer's field.
(d) They pay double taxes for a year.
4. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
(a) A bard.
(b) A lord.
(c) A witch.
(d) A king.
5. What does Taran ask of the first king he meets on his quest?
(a) If they can rest at his castle for the night.
(b) If he can borrow some money.
(c) If he knows who his parents are.
(d) If he can use to library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taran refuse to do as he starts to leave Morda's compound?
2. Where does Taran plan to go after Morda's death?
3. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
4. How do the travelers finally get into the evil compound of the robber?
5. What number book in the series is this book?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)