|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The End of Summer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Taran travel after leaving the king's palace before making his next stop?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 30 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 3 days.
2. What is the only thing of value that Taran is carrying on his journey?
(a) His sword.
(b) An enchanted ring.
(c) The battle horn.
(d) The polished bone.
3. What does the item hanging around the robber's neck allow him to do?
(a) Live forever.
(b) Travel anywhere he wishes without a sound.
(c) Read people's minds.
(d) Turn people into animals.
4. What does Kaw take from Fllewdar Fflam when he first sees him traveling?
(a) His harp.
(b) His harp key.
(c) His hat.
(d) His rucksack.
5. What is the frog doing when he is turned into a frog?
(a) Trying to find the stolen jewels.
(b) Sleeping in a hollow tree.
(c) Eating some nuts and berries.
(d) Stealing from the Fair Folk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taran try to do when he is saved from Morda's attack?
2. Who goes with Taran on his mission?
3. Where is the enchanted mirror supposed to be?
4. What does Llylan find in the bushes after Kaw has left?
5. Where does Kaw hide the item he stole from Fflewdar when he first sees him traveling?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)