|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The End of Summer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the item hanging around the robber's neck allow him to do?
(a) Live forever.
(b) Turn people into animals.
(c) Travel anywhere he wishes without a sound.
(d) Read people's minds.
2. How does Taran feel about living the life of a shepherd?
(a) He feels it is beneath him, but likes it.
(b) He admires the physical tenacity it requires.
(c) He loves the peace and serenity of it.
(d) He does not like it.
3. What do Dorath and his men do when Taran asks them for some food?
(a) Welcomes them and feeds them.
(b) Makes Taran promise payment for the food.
(c) Lets Taran scrape the left-overs when the men are done eating.
(d) Completely ignores Taran.
4. Where does the first king whom Taran visits with tell him to look on his quest?
(a) The Nunnery in Nuance.
(b) The Elvin Forest.
(c) The Dwarvish Caves.
(d) The Free Commots.
5. What is the frog doing when he is turned into a frog?
(a) Sleeping in a hollow tree.
(b) Stealing from the Fair Folk.
(c) Trying to find the stolen jewels.
(d) Eating some nuts and berries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morda offer to do when Taran tells him he has Morda's life force with him?
2. Where does Taran get his battle horn?
3. What is taken from Taran as he enters Cantrevs?
4. Who rescues the King from the water?
5. What has been stolen from the Fair Folk?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)