|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The End of Summer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the robber turn Gurgi into after speaking with Taran in the evil compound?
(a) A squirrell.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A cat.
2. Who breaks the polished bone?
(d) Fflewdar Fflam.
3. Why does Gurgi opt to stay with Taran and the shepherd?
(a) He likes sheep.
(b) He fears to travel alone.
(c) He does not think he can remember all the message.
(d) He does not like Dallben.
4. What does the party find as they take the injured King to a safe place?
(a) Taran's missing horse.
(b) The missing cows.
(c) A group of bandits.
(d) Goryon and Gast.
5. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
(a) An enchanted sword.
(b) A wine bowl.
(c) A mirror.
(d) An elvish charm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Morda put his life force in an object?
2. What part of the herd is given to the farmer after the dispute is ended?
3. What is wrong with the creature that Llylan found in the bushes?
4. What do Goryon and Gast end up going to battle over?
5. What ruins the fields of Taran's farmer friend?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)