|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The End of Summer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
(a) A dwarf.
(b) A bard.
(c) An elf.
(d) A prince.
2. What does Taran ask of the first king he meets on his quest?
(a) If he knows who his parents are.
(b) If he can use to library.
(c) If he can borrow some money.
(d) If they can rest at his castle for the night.
3. How is the frog trying to hide when he is turned into a frog?
(a) Use camouflaged clothing.
(b) Use an invisibility cloak.
(c) Stooping behind a large boulder.
(d) In a hollow tree.
4. Where is the enchanted frog trying to lead Taran when he becomes ill?
(a) The robber's compound.
(b) The site of the buried jewels.
(c) The main road to Ithilia.
(d) His own home.
5. Who rescues the King from the water?
(b) Fflewdar Fflam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing of value that Taran is carrying on his journey?
2. What does Dorath decide to take as payment before he lets Taran leave?
3. Who is Taran in love with?
4. What is the name of the man who has Taran's horse after it is stolen?
5. Why does Morda put his life force in an object?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)