|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The End of Summer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the crippled man Taran meets at the rocky area?
2. How does Taran know the first king he visits on his quest?
(a) They are in battle together.
(b) They did not meet until Taran showed up at the castle.
(c) He is a friend of his parents.
(d) He is an old friend.
3. Where does Kaw hide the item he stole from Fflewdar when he first sees him traveling?
(a) In a river bed.
(b) In a thorny bush.
(c) In a rabbit hole.
(d) In a hollow tree.
4. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
(a) They pay double taxes for a year.
(b) They give the cows to King Smoit.
(c) They repair and replant the farmer's field.
(d) They go to the dungeon for a year.
5. What else is found in the place where Kaw hides the item he steals from Fflewdar?
(a) A key.
(b) A polished bone in a coffer.
(c) A shining crystal.
(d) A map.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
2. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
3. Where is the enchanted frog trying to lead Taran when he becomes ill?
4. What does Taran refuse to do as he starts to leave Morda's compound?
5. How is the frog trying to hide when he is turned into a frog?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)