|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The End of Summer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Taran so hesitant to give up his sword to Dorath?
(a) He has no other weapons.
(b) It was a gift from Dallben.
(c) Dorath will most likely kill him with it.
(d) It is a huge disgrace to travel unprotected.
2. What is Taran talking to Morda about just before he escapes from his ropes in Morda's compound?
(a) How much he loves his princess.
(b) Becoming a pig.
(c) Complete gibberish.
(d) How he plans to kill Morda.
3. Who suggests a different punishment for Goryon and Gast than their usual punishment for the common disputes between them?
(d) Fflewdar Fflam.
4. What does Dorath do to make the fight between him and Taran unfair?
(a) Brings out a knife.
(b) Throws dirt in Taran's face.
(c) Takes a rest.
(d) Calls in a second man to help him.
5. What does Taran do with the stone from Morda's necklace?
(a) Keeps it with him, planning to give it to his princess.
(b) Buries it with Morda.
(c) Places it on his own necklace.
(d) Gives it to Doli to give to the Fair Folk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Taran seen what is hanging around the robber's neck before?
2. How does Taran feel about living the life of a shepherd?
3. What does Taran try to do when he is saved from Morda's attack?
4. Who does Taran want to talk to on his first stop on his quest?
5. Who is sent to find the correct entrance into the evil compound of the robber?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)