|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The End of Summer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes Taran's battle horn?
(a) The bards.
(b) The Fair Folk.
(c) A great wizard.
(d) The dwarves.
2. How does Morda get his life force back?
(a) He summons it to him.
(b) He hypnotizes Taran.
(c) He says a chant that returns it to him.
(d) He knocks it out of Taran's hands.
3. What does Morda try to do to Taran in the compound?
(a) Turn him into an animal.
(b) Read his mind.
(c) Hypnotize him.
(d) Force him to tell secrets.
4. What does Dorath decide to take as payment before he lets Taran leave?
(a) A sword fight.
(b) A promisory note.
(c) The enchanted ring.
(d) A letter of good will to King Smoit.
5. What do the travelers find at the rocky area after leaving Dorath's camp?
(a) A sword.
(b) A lamb.
(c) A rucksack of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Taran know the first king he visits on his quest?
2. Where does the first king whom Taran visits with tell him to look on his quest?
3. What does Taran refuse to do as he starts to leave Morda's compound?
4. How does the king feel about the suggestion of punishing Gast and Goryon in a different way than usual for this dispute?
5. What kind of person is the man who stole from the Fair Folk?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)