|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The End of Summer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Taran feel about living the life of a shepherd?
(a) He loves the peace and serenity of it.
(b) He feels it is beneath him, but likes it.
(c) He admires the physical tenacity it requires.
(d) He does not like it.
2. What is the shepherd's most prized possession?
(a) His land.
(b) His son.
(c) His sheep.
(d) His enchanted sword.
3. Who does Taran meet as he enters Cantrevs?
4. Why does Doli separate from the group as the rest travel on?
(a) He hates the Free Commot folk.
(b) He wants to avoid danger and trouble.
(c) He wants to get the stone into safe keeping.
(d) He wants to tell his people that Morda is dead.
5. Where has Taran seen what is hanging around the robber's neck before?
(a) In a book.
(b) On his princess.
(c) In Dallben's house.
(d) In a dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the travelers decide to do when the person sent to find the correct entrance into the evil compound of robbers does not return?
2. How long do the travelers wait for the person sent to find the correct entrance to the evil compound of the robbers?
3. What is the name of the crippled man Taran meets at the rocky area?
4. How does Taran prove that the horse is his when he confronts the man who has it?
5. What does Taran want to do for the man who helped him in Cantrevs?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)