|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The End of Summer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Fair Folk have disappear in search of what is stolen from them?
2. Where does the robber get what was hanging around his neck that Taran recognizes?
(a) As a gift from his mother.
(b) He found it in a box in a tree.
(c) From the guild of wizards.
(d) From Eilonwy's mother.
3. What favor does Taran ask of King Smoit when Goryon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
(a) To be hidden from view.
(b) To take them on a tour of the damage they caused.
(c) To have them killed.
(d) To pick their punishment.
4. What is the frog doing when he is turned into a frog?
(a) Sleeping in a hollow tree.
(b) Eating some nuts and berries.
(c) Stealing from the Fair Folk.
(d) Trying to find the stolen jewels.
5. How does Taran come to live where he does at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is given as a payment.
(b) He is left there by his parents.
(c) His parents live there.
(d) He is stolen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Taran suggest the king goes after he is rescued?
2. Who is Taran in love with?
3. Where is the enchanted mirror supposed to be?
4. What does Dorath do to ensure his involvement in Taran's quest?
5. What is the name of the man who has Taran's horse after it is stolen?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)