|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The End of Summer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes with Taran on his mission?
2. Why does the king give Taran the favor he asks when Groyon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
(a) The King trusts Taran's wisdom.
(b) Taran offers to pay him in service for the favor.
(c) The King owes Taran some money.
(d) Taran just saved the king's life.
3. Where does this book take place?
4. What does Dorath tell Taran he wants before he will let Taran go?
(a) News of his homeland.
(b) A written promise of fidelity.
(c) A share of the treasure.
(d) Payment for the food he ate.
5. How does Taran feel about living the life of a shepherd?
(a) He feels it is beneath him, but likes it.
(b) He loves the peace and serenity of it.
(c) He does not like it.
(d) He admires the physical tenacity it requires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taran do with the gift brought to him by Kaw as he is being led by the enchanted frog?
2. Who rules the Free Commots?
3. What does Dorath do to make the fight between him and Taran unfair?
4. What is the owner of the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam most proud of himself for?
5. What is the only thing of value that Taran is carrying on his journey?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)