|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Hand of Morda,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
(a) A king.
(b) A lord.
(c) A bard.
(d) A witch.
2. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
(a) Getting the horse to obey.
(b) Riding the horse.
(c) Feeding the horse.
(d) Taking the saddle off.
3. What do the people Taran visits first on his quest want in return?
(c) Something of value.
4. Where does Kaw hide the item he stole from Fflewdar when he first sees him traveling?
(a) In a rabbit hole.
(b) In a thorny bush.
(c) In a river bed.
(d) In a hollow tree.
5. What happens to the person who used to own the item hanging from the robber's neck?
(a) She dies.
(b) She is thrown into prison.
(c) She tranforms herself.
(d) She becomes a queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been stolen from the Fair Folk?
2. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
3. What does Taran see around the robber's neck when he awakes in the evil compound?
4. What is the occupation of the man in Cantrevs who loses his son?
5. What does Taran do when he escapes from his ropes in Morda's compound?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)