|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Hand of Morda,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do the travelers wait for the person sent to find the correct entrance to the evil compound of the robbers?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 8 hours.
2. How does Morda get his life force back?
(a) He summons it to him.
(b) He says a chant that returns it to him.
(c) He knocks it out of Taran's hands.
(d) He hypnotizes Taran.
3. Where does Kaw hide the item he stole from Fflewdar when he first sees him traveling?
(a) In a rabbit hole.
(b) In a river bed.
(c) In a hollow tree.
(d) In a thorny bush.
4. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
(a) He offers to pay Taran for the inconvenience.
(b) He wants Taran to teach him to ride as well.
(c) He is glad to be rid of it.
(d) He is jealous and vows to get it back.
5. What startling fact does Taran realize about the creature Llylan found in the bushes?
(a) It tries to tell them something.
(b) It is Doli in an enchanted form.
(c) It is a magical eagle.
(d) He dreams about this creature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the frog doing when he is turned into a frog?
2. What does Kaw bring Taran as he is being led by the sick and enchanted frog?
3. Where does Taran suggest the king goes after he is rescued?
4. Where has Taran seen what is hanging around the robber's neck before?
5. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)