|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Hand of Morda,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first obstacle met on the way to the evil compound of the robber?
(a) A large and vast field.
(b) A raging moat.
(c) A wall of thorns.
(d) A pit of fire.
2. What do Goryon and Gast end up going to battle over?
(a) Land boundaries.
(b) A herd of cows.
(c) A woman.
(d) Water rights.
3. After leaving the king's palace, where does Taran make his next stop?
(a) Valley Catrevs.
(b) Hill Cantrevs.
(c) The Cantrevs Plains.
(d) The Cantrevs Caves.
4. How long does Taran travel after leaving the king's palace before making his next stop?
(a) 30 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 3 weeks.
5. What is the name of the man who has Taran's horse after it is stolen?
(a) Lord Goryon.
(b) Gronol the Dwarf.
(c) Count Gast.
(d) Grizzle the Wizard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
2. What does Taran say is his top priority after all the trouble he faces in Cantrevs?
3. What is the name of the man who commits the robbery from the Fair Folk?
4. Why does Taran not help the man in Cantrevs the way he wants to?
5. What is so special about the mirror Taran is sent to find?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)