|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Hand of Morda,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Taran's occupation?
(a) Pig keeper.
2. What does the robber turn Gurgi into after speaking with Taran in the evil compound?
(a) A raccoon.
(b) A cat.
(c) A squirrell.
(d) A mouse.
3. What favor does Taran ask of King Smoit when Goryon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
(a) To be hidden from view.
(b) To take them on a tour of the damage they caused.
(c) To have them killed.
(d) To pick their punishment.
4. How does Taran come to live where he does at the beginning of the book?
(a) His parents live there.
(b) He is left there by his parents.
(c) He is given as a payment.
(d) He is stolen.
5. Where does Kaw hide the item he stole from Fflewdar when he first sees him traveling?
(a) In a thorny bush.
(b) In a river bed.
(c) In a rabbit hole.
(d) In a hollow tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taran want from the people he visits first on his quest?
2. How does the farmer feel about the final punishment given to Goryon and Gast for their dispute?
3. How long do the travelers wait for the person sent to find the correct entrance to the evil compound of the robbers?
4. What do the travelers decide to do when the person sent to find the correct entrance into the evil compound of robbers does not return?
5. What does Taran do with the gift brought to him by Kaw as he is being led by the enchanted frog?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)