|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Hand of Morda,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
(a) Getting the horse to obey.
(b) Feeding the horse.
(c) Riding the horse.
(d) Taking the saddle off.
2. What part of the herd is given to the farmer after the dispute is ended?
(a) The bulls.
(b) The prize cows.
(c) The old and injured cows.
(d) One half of the calves.
3. What else is found in the place where Kaw hides the item he steals from Fflewdar?
(a) A polished bone in a coffer.
(b) A key.
(c) A shining crystal.
(d) A map.
4. How does the farmer feel about the final punishment given to Goryon and Gast for their dispute?
(a) He is very happy and appeased.
(b) He is sad to see men punished so harshly.
(c) He is confused at the justice taking place.
(d) He is angry that it wasn't harsher.
5. Where is the king headed at the end of chapter 4?
(a) The dispute.
(b) A waterfall.
(c) The house of Dallben.
(d) His castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the enchanted frog trying to lead Taran when he becomes ill?
2. How does Taran revive the dying creature found in the bushes by Llylan?
3. How does Taran avoid what Morda tries to do to him in the compound?
4. What do the people Taran visits first on his quest want in return?
5. What is the owner of the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam most proud of himself for?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)