|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Hand of Morda,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Taran travel after leaving the king's palace before making his next stop?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 30 days.
(d) 3 weeks.
2. What is the name of the man who commits the robbery from the Fair Folk?
3. Where is the king headed at the end of chapter 4?
(a) His castle.
(b) The house of Dallben.
(c) A waterfall.
(d) The dispute.
4. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
(a) He is jealous and vows to get it back.
(b) He wants Taran to teach him to ride as well.
(c) He offers to pay Taran for the inconvenience.
(d) He is glad to be rid of it.
5. What does Kaw bring Taran as he is being led by the sick and enchanted frog?
(a) A phial of light.
(b) Some nuts and berries.
(c) The polished bone.
(d) A map.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Taran on his mission?
2. What is the occupation of the man in Cantrevs who loses his son?
3. Where does Taran suggest the king goes after he is rescued?
4. Why does Taran not help the man in Cantrevs the way he wants to?
5. Where does the robber get what was hanging around his neck that Taran recognizes?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)