|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Hand of Morda,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kaw take from Fllewdar Fflam when he first sees him traveling?
(a) His harp key.
(b) His harp.
(c) His hat.
(d) His rucksack.
2. What is Taran's occupation?
(c) Pig keeper.
3. After leaving the king's palace, where does Taran make his next stop?
(a) Hill Cantrevs.
(b) The Cantrevs Caves.
(c) The Cantrevs Plains.
(d) Valley Catrevs.
4. Who suggests a different punishment for Goryon and Gast than their usual punishment for the common disputes between them?
(c) Fflewdar Fflam.
5. Who does Taran live with at the beginning of this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
2. What has been stolen from the Fair Folk?
3. What is the name of Taran's horse?
4. Where has Taran seen what is hanging around the robber's neck before?
5. What is the first obstacle met on the way to the evil compound of the robber?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)