|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Hand of Morda,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Goryon and Gast end up going to battle over?
(a) A herd of cows.
(b) Water rights.
(c) Land boundaries.
(d) A woman.
2. What do the people Taran visits first on his quest want in return?
(d) Something of value.
3. What does Fflewdar tell Taran to do with what was found by the item hid by Kaw?
(a) Destroy it.
(b) Use it.
(c) Put it back.
(d) Take it along with them.
4. What does Taran ask of the first king he meets on his quest?
(a) If they can rest at his castle for the night.
(b) If he can borrow some money.
(c) If he knows who his parents are.
(d) If he can use to library.
5. Where does Kaw hide the item he stole from Fflewdar when he first sees him traveling?
(a) In a river bed.
(b) In a thorny bush.
(c) In a hollow tree.
(d) In a rabbit hole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taran want to do for the man who helped him in Cantrevs?
2. Who gives Taran what is stolen from him when he first entered Cantrevs?
3. How does Taran escape from his ropes in Morda's compound?
4. What does Taran ask his master for permission to do at the beginning of this book?
5. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)