|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Hand of Morda,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
(a) A witch.
(b) A lord.
(c) A bard.
(d) A king.
2. Who does Taran want to talk to on his first stop on his quest?
(a) A bard.
(b) The three witches.
(c) An elfish gossip.
(d) A dwarf king.
3. Who rescues the King from the water?
(a) Fflewdar Fflam.
4. Where does the first king whom Taran visits with tell him to look on his quest?
(a) The Free Commots.
(b) The Elvin Forest.
(c) The Dwarvish Caves.
(d) The Nunnery in Nuance.
5. What does Taran ask his master for permission to do at the beginning of this book?
(a) Marry his love.
(b) Prove his noble birth.
(c) Fight in the war.
(d) Find his birth parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is so special about the mirror Taran is sent to find?
2. What punishment does the king initially want to give Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
3. What is the owner of the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam most proud of himself for?
4. What is the occupation of the man in Cantrevs who loses his son?
5. How does Taran revive the dying creature found in the bushes by Llylan?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)