|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Hand of Morda,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taran ask of the first king he meets on his quest?
(a) If they can rest at his castle for the night.
(b) If he can borrow some money.
(c) If he can use to library.
(d) If he knows who his parents are.
2. What has been stolen from the Fair Folk?
3. Where is the enchanted frog trying to lead Taran when he becomes ill?
(a) The main road to Ithilia.
(b) The robber's compound.
(c) The site of the buried jewels.
(d) His own home.
4. How does Taran escape from his ropes in Morda's compound?
(a) Gurgi chews through his ropes.
(b) He cuts them on a sharp stone.
(c) He works them apart with his fingers.
(d) Fflewdar Fflam chants a spell that releases them.
5. What does Fflewdar tell Taran to do with what was found by the item hid by Kaw?
(a) Take it along with them.
(b) Destroy it.
(c) Put it back.
(d) Use it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else is found in the place where Kaw hides the item he steals from Fflewdar?
2. What is the name of the man who commits the robbery from the Fair Folk?
3. Where does Taran suggest the king goes after he is rescued?
4. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
5. What does Taran do when he escapes from his ropes in Morda's compound?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)