|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Hand of Morda,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Morda get his life force back?
(a) He knocks it out of Taran's hands.
(b) He summons it to him.
(c) He hypnotizes Taran.
(d) He says a chant that returns it to him.
2. Who does Taran meet as he enters Cantrevs?
3. What is wrong with the creature that Llylan found in the bushes?
(a) It is very old.
(b) It has many injuries.
(c) It is starving.
(d) It is dying of lack of water.
4. How long do the travelers wait for the person sent to find the correct entrance to the evil compound of the robbers?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
5. What does Morda try to do to Taran in the compound?
(a) Read his mind.
(b) Force him to tell secrets.
(c) Turn him into an animal.
(d) Hypnotize him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Taran know the first king he visits on his quest?
2. How does the king feel about the suggestion of punishing Gast and Goryon in a different way than usual for this dispute?
3. Who does Taran live with at the beginning of this book?
4. What happens as the king nears the scene of the dispute between Gast and Goryon?
5. How many Fair Folk have disappear in search of what is stolen from them?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)