|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Hand of Morda,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the robber turn Gurgi into after speaking with Taran in the evil compound?
(a) A squirrell.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) A cat.
2. What punishment does the king initially want to give Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
(a) Reparations to the farmer's land.
(b) Giving up the fight over cows.
(c) A year of double taxes.
(d) A year in the dungeon.
3. What does Taran want from the people he visits first on his quest?
4. Where does the first king whom Taran visits with tell him to look on his quest?
(a) The Free Commots.
(b) The Elvin Forest.
(c) The Dwarvish Caves.
(d) The Nunnery in Nuance.
5. What does Taran refuse to do as he starts to leave Morda's compound?
(a) Kill Morda.
(b) Give up his secrets.
(c) Betray his friends.
(d) Allow his friends to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who has Taran's horse after it is stolen?
2. Who does Taran meet as he enters Cantrevs?
3. After leaving the king's palace, where does Taran make his next stop?
4. How does the man who helps Taran in Cantrevs lose his son?
5. What is the name of the mirror that Taran is seeking?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)