|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Hand of Morda,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
(a) He wants Taran to teach him to ride as well.
(b) He is glad to be rid of it.
(c) He offers to pay Taran for the inconvenience.
(d) He is jealous and vows to get it back.
2. What is the name of the creature found in the bushes by Llylan?
3. What favor does Taran ask of King Smoit when Goryon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
(a) To have them killed.
(b) To be hidden from view.
(c) To pick their punishment.
(d) To take them on a tour of the damage they caused.
4. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
5. What does Morda try to do to Taran in the compound?
(a) Hypnotize him.
(b) Turn him into an animal.
(c) Read his mind.
(d) Force him to tell secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taran see around the robber's neck when he awakes in the evil compound?
2. What does Morda offer to do when Taran tells him he has Morda's life force with him?
3. What is the occupation of the man in Cantrevs who loses his son?
4. How does the man who helps Taran in Cantrevs lose his son?
5. What has been stolen from the Fair Folk?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)