|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Hand of Morda,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kaw hide the item he stole from Fflewdar when he first sees him traveling?
(a) In a hollow tree.
(b) In a river bed.
(c) In a rabbit hole.
(d) In a thorny bush.
2. What does Taran do when he escapes from his ropes in Morda's compound?
(a) Releases the other prisoners.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Stabs Morda with a sword.
(d) Breaks Morda's wand.
3. How does the farmer feel about the final punishment given to Goryon and Gast for their dispute?
(a) He is confused at the justice taking place.
(b) He is angry that it wasn't harsher.
(c) He is sad to see men punished so harshly.
(d) He is very happy and appeased.
4. Who rules the Free Commots?
(a) King Smoit.
(b) A wicked wizard.
5. Where does Taran suggest the king goes after he is rescued?
(a) Lord Gast's palace.
(b) The farmer's house.
(c) Dallben's home.
(d) His own castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
2. What does Taran refuse to do as he starts to leave Morda's compound?
3. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
4. Why does Taran not help the man in Cantrevs the way he wants to?
5. Who retrieves the item that Kaw stole from Fflewdar?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)