|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Wall of Thorns,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the herd is given to the farmer after the dispute is ended?
(a) The old and injured cows.
(b) One half of the calves.
(c) The bulls.
(d) The prize cows.
2. What happens to the person who used to own the item hanging from the robber's neck?
(a) She is thrown into prison.
(b) She becomes a queen.
(c) She tranforms herself.
(d) She dies.
3. Who gives Taran what is stolen from him when he first entered Cantrevs?
(a) A princess.
(b) His mother.
(c) A wizard.
(d) A Lord.
4. What does Taran ask his master for permission to do at the beginning of this book?
(a) Fight in the war.
(b) Prove his noble birth.
(c) Find his birth parents.
(d) Marry his love.
5. What has been stolen from the Fair Folk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the robber turn Gurgi into after speaking with Taran in the evil compound?
2. After leaving the king's palace, where does Taran make his next stop?
3. Who does Taran live with at the beginning of this book?
4. How long do the travelers wait for the person sent to find the correct entrance to the evil compound of the robbers?
5. Where does Taran suggest the king goes after he is rescued?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)