|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Wall of Thorns,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as the king nears the scene of the dispute between Gast and Goryon?
(a) He falls off his horse.
(b) He decides to go back to his castle.
(c) He is shot with an arrow.
(d) He falls violently ill.
2. Who gives Taran what is stolen from him when he first entered Cantrevs?
(a) A princess.
(b) His mother.
(c) A Lord.
(d) A wizard.
3. What does Kaw take from Fllewdar Fflam when he first sees him traveling?
(a) His harp.
(b) His rucksack.
(c) His hat.
(d) His harp key.
4. What do the travelers decide to do when the person sent to find the correct entrance into the evil compound of robbers does not return?
(a) Use an invisibility cloak to cross the field.
(b) Run through the fire.
(c) Climb over the wall.
(d) Swim the moat.
5. How does the farmer feel about the final punishment given to Goryon and Gast for their dispute?
(a) He is angry that it wasn't harsher.
(b) He is sad to see men punished so harshly.
(c) He is very happy and appeased.
(d) He is confused at the justice taking place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What startling fact does Taran realize about the creature Llylan found in the bushes?
2. Who goes with Taran on his mission?
3. What does the King want Taran to stay in his kingdom to be?
4. What punishment does the king initially want to give Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
5. What has been stolen from the Fair Folk?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)