|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Wall of Thorns,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the first king that Taran visits on his quest?
(a) King Smoit.
(b) King Snivle.
(c) King Snout.
(d) King Stout.
2. Where is the enchanted mirror supposed to be?
(a) The Lillydawn Lake.
(b) The Larstredian Caves.
(c) The Lewellan Meadows.
(d) The Llawgadarn Mountains.
3. What is the name of Taran's horse?
4. Why does the king give Taran the favor he asks when Groyon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
(a) The King owes Taran some money.
(b) The King trusts Taran's wisdom.
(c) Taran offers to pay him in service for the favor.
(d) Taran just saved the king's life.
5. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
(a) His lack of belief in justice.
(b) His lack of generosity.
(c) His bad temper.
(d) His part in the dispute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
2. What part of the herd is given to the farmer after the dispute is ended?
3. Where does the man with Taran's horse say he got the horse from when Taran confronts him?
4. Who gives Taran what is stolen from him when he first entered Cantrevs?
5. Who is sent to find the correct entrance into the evil compound of the robber?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)