|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Wall of Thorns,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
(a) A king.
(b) A bard.
(c) A lord.
(d) A witch.
2. What happens as the king nears the scene of the dispute between Gast and Goryon?
(a) He decides to go back to his castle.
(b) He falls off his horse.
(c) He is shot with an arrow.
(d) He falls violently ill.
3. What does Taran want from the people he visits first on his quest?
4. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
(a) He is jealous and vows to get it back.
(b) He wants Taran to teach him to ride as well.
(c) He is glad to be rid of it.
(d) He offers to pay Taran for the inconvenience.
5. What does Kaw take from Fllewdar Fflam when he first sees him traveling?
(a) His hat.
(b) His harp.
(c) His rucksack.
(d) His harp key.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the king headed at the end of chapter 4?
2. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
3. What does Taran ask of the first king he meets on his quest?
4. What is the name of the creature found in the bushes by Llylan?
5. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)