|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Wall of Thorns,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Taran not help the man in Cantrevs the way he wants to?
(a) He still needs to find his parents.
(b) He does not trust the man.
(c) He worries the bandits will come back.
(d) He has limited time to fulfill his quest.
2. What do the people Taran visits first on his quest want in return?
(d) Something of value.
3. What else is found in the place where Kaw hides the item he steals from Fflewdar?
(a) A map.
(b) A polished bone in a coffer.
(c) A key.
(d) A shining crystal.
4. What does Taran say is his top priority after all the trouble he faces in Cantrevs?
(a) Helping the farmer.
(b) Finding his parents.
(c) Retrieving the mirror.
(d) Getting his horses back.
5. Who rescues the King from the water?
(a) Fflewdar Fflam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
2. What kind of creature is Kaw?
3. Where does the robber get what was hanging around his neck that Taran recognizes?
4. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
5. How does Taran know the first king he visits on his quest?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)