|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Wall of Thorns,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the travelers finally get into the evil compound of the robber?
(a) The robber opens the door and escorts them in.
(b) The wall of thorns throws them in.
(c) They use the key found in the tree to open the door.
(d) They find a bridge across the moat.
2. What does Fflewdar tell Taran to do with what was found by the item hid by Kaw?
(a) Take it along with them.
(b) Use it.
(c) Put it back.
(d) Destroy it.
3. What does Taran see around the robber's neck when he awakes in the evil compound?
(a) A chain.
(b) A phial.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A knife.
4. How are Goryon and Gast usually punished for the common battles between each other?
(a) They are forced to give public formal apologies to one another.
(b) Sent to the dungeons for a while.
(c) The goods are confiscated.
(d) They are allowed to fight it out.
5. What part of the herd is given to the farmer after the dispute is ended?
(a) The old and injured cows.
(b) One half of the calves.
(c) The bulls.
(d) The prize cows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the robber get what was hanging around his neck that Taran recognizes?
2. What is Taran's occupation?
3. What does Llylan find in the bushes after Kaw has left?
4. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
5. What does the party find as they take the injured King to a safe place?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)