|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Wall of Thorns,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taran want to do for the man who helped him in Cantrevs?
(a) Protect their land.
(b) Give him money.
(c) Stay on and help him.
(d) Have Dallben bless them.
2. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
(a) Taking the saddle off.
(b) Feeding the horse.
(c) Getting the horse to obey.
(d) Riding the horse.
3. What is wrong with the creature that Llylan found in the bushes?
(a) It has many injuries.
(b) It is starving.
(c) It is very old.
(d) It is dying of lack of water.
4. What does Kaw bring Taran as he is being led by the sick and enchanted frog?
(a) Some nuts and berries.
(b) The polished bone.
(c) A map.
(d) A phial of light.
5. Who gives Taran what is stolen from him when he first entered Cantrevs?
(a) A princess.
(b) A wizard.
(c) His mother.
(d) A Lord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the enchanted frog to be ill?
2. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
3. How does Taran prove that the horse is his when he confronts the man who has it?
4. Where does this book take place?
5. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)