|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Wall of Thorns,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kaw bring Taran as he is being led by the sick and enchanted frog?
(a) A map.
(b) Some nuts and berries.
(c) The polished bone.
(d) A phial of light.
2. How do the travelers finally get into the evil compound of the robber?
(a) The wall of thorns throws them in.
(b) They use the key found in the tree to open the door.
(c) They find a bridge across the moat.
(d) The robber opens the door and escorts them in.
3. What startling fact does Taran realize about the creature Llylan found in the bushes?
(a) It is a magical eagle.
(b) He dreams about this creature.
(c) It tries to tell them something.
(d) It is Doli in an enchanted form.
4. What does Taran ask his master for permission to do at the beginning of this book?
(a) Prove his noble birth.
(b) Fight in the war.
(c) Marry his love.
(d) Find his birth parents.
5. What does Taran do with the gift brought to him by Kaw as he is being led by the enchanted frog?
(a) He keeps it.
(b) He faints.
(c) He pretends to eat them, then throws them away.
(d) He cries in gratitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taran want from the people he visits first on his quest?
2. What else is found in the place where Kaw hides the item he steals from Fflewdar?
3. Who does Taran meet as he enters Cantrevs?
4. How does Taran know the first king he visits on his quest?
5. What is the owner of the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam most proud of himself for?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)