|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Wall of Thorns,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of person is the man who stole from the Fair Folk?
2. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
(a) A prince.
(b) A bard.
(c) A dwarf.
(d) An elf.
3. What is the owner of the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam most proud of himself for?
(d) Battle Prowess.
4. What favor does Taran ask of King Smoit when Goryon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
(a) To take them on a tour of the damage they caused.
(b) To pick their punishment.
(c) To have them killed.
(d) To be hidden from view.
5. What does Taran ask his master for permission to do at the beginning of this book?
(a) Marry his love.
(b) Fight in the war.
(c) Find his birth parents.
(d) Prove his noble birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
2. Where does the man with Taran's horse say he got the horse from when Taran confronts him?
3. Why does Taran not help the man in Cantrevs the way he wants to?
4. What does Kaw take from Fllewdar Fflam when he first sees him traveling?
5. Where does the first king whom Taran visits with tell him to look on his quest?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)