|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Wall of Thorns,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the person who used to own the item hanging from the robber's neck?
(a) She dies.
(b) She tranforms herself.
(c) She is thrown into prison.
(d) She becomes a queen.
2. What is the name of the mirror that Taran is seeking?
(a) The Mirror of Lunalia.
(b) The Mirror of Llunet.
(c) The Llankshire Mirror.
(d) The Reflector of Lawnabor.
3. What is the name of Taran's horse?
4. What does Taran want to do for the man who helped him in Cantrevs?
(a) Give him money.
(b) Stay on and help him.
(c) Protect their land.
(d) Have Dallben bless them.
5. What does the man who loses his son do for Taran when he first enters Cantrevs?
(a) Puts a spell on the bandits.
(b) Gives him another sword.
(c) Offers him one of his horses.
(d) Takes him to his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King want Taran to stay in his kingdom to be?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the travelers who first approaches the evil compound of the robber?
3. What is the first obstacle met on the way to the evil compound of the robber?
4. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
5. How does the king feel about the suggestion of punishing Gast and Goryon in a different way than usual for this dispute?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)