|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Wall of Thorns,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else is found in the place where Kaw hides the item he steals from Fflewdar?
(a) A map.
(b) A key.
(c) A polished bone in a coffer.
(d) A shining crystal.
2. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
(d) Vegetable Stew.
3. What happens as the king nears the scene of the dispute between Gast and Goryon?
(a) He decides to go back to his castle.
(b) He falls violently ill.
(c) He is shot with an arrow.
(d) He falls off his horse.
4. Why does Taran not help the man in Cantrevs the way he wants to?
(a) He worries the bandits will come back.
(b) He still needs to find his parents.
(c) He does not trust the man.
(d) He has limited time to fulfill his quest.
5. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
(a) A king.
(b) A witch.
(c) A lord.
(d) A bard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the first king whom Taran visits with tell him to look on his quest?
2. What does Llylan find in the bushes after Kaw has left?
3. What part of the herd is given to the farmer after the dispute is ended?
4. How do the travelers finally get into the evil compound of the robber?
5. What does Taran ask his master for permission to do at the beginning of this book?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)