|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Wall of Thorns,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Taran not help the man in Cantrevs the way he wants to?
(a) He does not trust the man.
(b) He has limited time to fulfill his quest.
(c) He still needs to find his parents.
(d) He worries the bandits will come back.
2. What does Kaw take from Fllewdar Fflam when he first sees him traveling?
(a) His harp key.
(b) His harp.
(c) His hat.
(d) His rucksack.
3. What number book in the series is this book?
4. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
(a) Taking the saddle off.
(b) Getting the horse to obey.
(c) Riding the horse.
(d) Feeding the horse.
5. Where does the man with Taran's horse say he got the horse from when Taran confronts him?
(a) A horse market.
(b) Stolen from Giants.
(c) Abandoned in his field.
(d) A gift from dwarves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
2. Who accompanies the king to help with the dispute between Goryon and Gast?
3. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
4. Why does the king give Taran the favor he asks when Groyon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
5. Who rescues the King from the water?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)