|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Wall of Thorns,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of person is the man who stole from the Fair Folk?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the travelers who first approaches the evil compound of the robber?
(d) Fflewdar Fflam.
3. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
(a) A lord.
(b) A bard.
(c) A king.
(d) A witch.
4. What happens to the person who used to own the item hanging from the robber's neck?
(a) She is thrown into prison.
(b) She dies.
(c) She becomes a queen.
(d) She tranforms herself.
5. How does Taran know the first king he visits on his quest?
(a) He is a friend of his parents.
(b) He is an old friend.
(c) They are in battle together.
(d) They did not meet until Taran showed up at the castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number book in the series is this book?
2. How long do the travelers wait for the person sent to find the correct entrance to the evil compound of the robbers?
3. What happens as the king nears the scene of the dispute between Gast and Goryon?
4. How does the farmer feel about the final punishment given to Goryon and Gast for their dispute?
5. Where is the king headed at the end of chapter 4?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)