|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Wall of Thorns,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man who loses his son do for Taran when he first enters Cantrevs?
(a) Puts a spell on the bandits.
(b) Gives him another sword.
(c) Takes him to his home.
(d) Offers him one of his horses.
2. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
(a) They give the cows to King Smoit.
(b) They repair and replant the farmer's field.
(c) They go to the dungeon for a year.
(d) They pay double taxes for a year.
3. What does Taran want from the people he visits first on his quest?
4. What kind of creature is Llylan?
5. How does the man who helps Taran in Cantrevs lose his son?
(a) He dies in war.
(b) He dies in a battle with bandits.
(c) He is stolen as a baby.
(d) He is imprisoned for murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ruins the fields of Taran's farmer friend?
2. What does Taran ask of the first king he meets on his quest?
3. What does Taran ask his master for permission to do at the beginning of this book?
4. Who does Taran want to talk to on his first stop on his quest?
5. What has been stolen from the Fair Folk?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)