|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Wall of Thorns,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of creature is Llylan?
2. What does Taran want to do for the man who helped him in Cantrevs?
(a) Protect their land.
(b) Give him money.
(c) Have Dallben bless them.
(d) Stay on and help him.
3. What does the robber turn Gurgi into after speaking with Taran in the evil compound?
(a) A cat.
(b) A squirrell.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) A mouse.
4. Where is the king headed at the end of chapter 4?
(a) The dispute.
(b) His castle.
(c) A waterfall.
(d) The house of Dallben.
5. What punishment does the king initially want to give Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
(a) A year in the dungeon.
(b) A year of double taxes.
(c) Giving up the fight over cows.
(d) Reparations to the farmer's land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taran say is his top priority after all the trouble he faces in Cantrevs?
2. What does the man who loses his son do for Taran when he first enters Cantrevs?
3. How does the king feel about the suggestion of punishing Gast and Goryon in a different way than usual for this dispute?
4. What is the first obstacle met on the way to the evil compound of the robber?
5. What is the name of the first king that Taran visits on his quest?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)