|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Wall of Thorns,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
(a) Getting the horse to obey.
(b) Feeding the horse.
(c) Riding the horse.
(d) Taking the saddle off.
2. What does Taran say is his top priority after all the trouble he faces in Cantrevs?
(a) Finding his parents.
(b) Retrieving the mirror.
(c) Helping the farmer.
(d) Getting his horses back.
3. What ruins the fields of Taran's farmer friend?
(a) The trampling of bandits.
(b) The fighting between Goryon and Gast.
(c) A spell of dry weather.
(d) A curse of some witches.
4. What is the occupation of the man in Cantrevs who loses his son?
5. Who is sent to find the correct entrance into the evil compound of the robber?
(b) Fflewdar Fflam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the enchanted mirror supposed to be?
2. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
3. How is the frog trying to hide when he is turned into a frog?
4. Who does Taran want to talk to on his first stop on his quest?
5. Who suggests a different punishment for Goryon and Gast than their usual punishment for the common disputes between them?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)