|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, A Judgment,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Taran ask of King Smoit when Goryon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
(a) To have them killed.
(b) To pick their punishment.
(c) To take them on a tour of the damage they caused.
(d) To be hidden from view.
2. What happens as the king nears the scene of the dispute between Gast and Goryon?
(a) He falls off his horse.
(b) He falls violently ill.
(c) He decides to go back to his castle.
(d) He is shot with an arrow.
3. What is the occupation of the man in Cantrevs who loses his son?
4. Who rules the Free Commots?
(b) A wicked wizard.
(d) King Smoit.
5. What is taken from Taran as he enters Cantrevs?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His horse.
(c) His map.
(d) His sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Goryon and Gast usually punished for the common battles between each other?
2. What do the people Taran visits first on his quest want in return?
3. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
4. What does the man who loses his son do for Taran when he first enters Cantrevs?
5. Who rescues the King from the water?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)