|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, A Judgment,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rules the Free Commots?
(a) A wicked wizard.
(b) King Smoit.
2. Who does Taran live with at the beginning of this book?
3. What is the name of the mirror that Taran is seeking?
(a) The Llankshire Mirror.
(b) The Mirror of Llunet.
(c) The Reflector of Lawnabor.
(d) The Mirror of Lunalia.
4. What does Taran want to do for the man who helped him in Cantrevs?
(a) Have Dallben bless them.
(b) Give him money.
(c) Stay on and help him.
(d) Protect their land.
5. What ruins the fields of Taran's farmer friend?
(a) The trampling of bandits.
(b) The fighting between Goryon and Gast.
(c) A curse of some witches.
(d) A spell of dry weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
2. Why does the king give Taran the favor he asks when Groyon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
3. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
4. What do Goryon and Gast end up going to battle over?
5. What do the people Taran visits first on his quest want in return?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)