|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, A Judgment,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the man with Taran's horse say he got the horse from when Taran confronts him?
(a) A gift from dwarves.
(b) Stolen from Giants.
(c) Abandoned in his field.
(d) A horse market.
2. What happens as the king nears the scene of the dispute between Gast and Goryon?
(a) He falls off his horse.
(b) He is shot with an arrow.
(c) He decides to go back to his castle.
(d) He falls violently ill.
3. What is the name of the first king that Taran visits on his quest?
(a) King Smoit.
(b) King Snivle.
(c) King Stout.
(d) King Snout.
4. What is the name of the man who has Taran's horse after it is stolen?
(a) Gronol the Dwarf.
(b) Grizzle the Wizard.
(c) Lord Goryon.
(d) Count Gast.
5. What does the party find as they take the injured King to a safe place?
(a) Taran's missing horse.
(b) A group of bandits.
(c) The missing cows.
(d) Goryon and Gast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the king headed at the end of chapter 4?
2. Who does Taran meet as he enters Cantrevs?
3. How does the king feel about the suggestion of punishing Gast and Goryon in a different way than usual for this dispute?
4. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
5. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)