|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, A Judgment,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number book in the series is this book?
2. What is so special about the mirror Taran is sent to find?
(a) It has not been seen in years.
(b) It is enchanted.
(c) It reads minds.
(d) It can see all of a person.
3. What is the owner of the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam most proud of himself for?
(b) Battle Prowess.
4. Who suggests a different punishment for Goryon and Gast than their usual punishment for the common disputes between them?
(a) Fflewdar Fflam.
5. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
(a) His bad temper.
(b) His lack of belief in justice.
(c) His lack of generosity.
(d) His part in the dispute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Taran on his mission?
2. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
3. Where does Taran end up after he leaves the enchantresses?
4. Where does Taran suggest the king goes after he is rescued?
5. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)