|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, A Judgment,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests a different punishment for Goryon and Gast than their usual punishment for the common disputes between them?
(c) Fflewdar Fflam.
2. What part of the herd is given to the farmer after the dispute is ended?
(a) The old and injured cows.
(b) The prize cows.
(c) One half of the calves.
(d) The bulls.
3. Why does the king give Taran the favor he asks when Groyon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
(a) The King trusts Taran's wisdom.
(b) The King owes Taran some money.
(c) Taran just saved the king's life.
(d) Taran offers to pay him in service for the favor.
4. Who does Taran want to talk to on his first stop on his quest?
(a) A dwarf king.
(b) An elfish gossip.
(c) The three witches.
(d) A bard.
5. What does Taran ask his master for permission to do at the beginning of this book?
(a) Prove his noble birth.
(b) Fight in the war.
(c) Find his birth parents.
(d) Marry his love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Taran prove that the horse is his when he confronts the man who has it?
2. Where does the first king whom Taran visits with tell him to look on his quest?
3. How does Taran know the first king he visits on his quest?
4. What does the King want Taran to stay in his kingdom to be?
5. What punishment does the king initially want to give Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)