|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, A Judgment,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who has Taran's horse after it is stolen?
(a) Grizzle the Wizard.
(b) Gronol the Dwarf.
(c) Count Gast.
(d) Lord Goryon.
2. What is Taran's occupation?
(d) Pig keeper.
3. What happens as the king nears the scene of the dispute between Gast and Goryon?
(a) He falls off his horse.
(b) He decides to go back to his castle.
(c) He falls violently ill.
(d) He is shot with an arrow.
4. What punishment does the king initially want to give Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
(a) Giving up the fight over cows.
(b) A year in the dungeon.
(c) A year of double taxes.
(d) Reparations to the farmer's land.
5. What does Taran say is his top priority after all the trouble he faces in Cantrevs?
(a) Finding his parents.
(b) Retrieving the mirror.
(c) Helping the farmer.
(d) Getting his horses back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first king that Taran visits on his quest?
2. What is the name of the mirror that Taran is seeking?
3. Who does Taran live with at the beginning of this book?
4. Why does the king give Taran the favor he asks when Groyon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
5. What does Taran want to do for the man who helped him in Cantrevs?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)