|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, A Judgment,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Goryon and Gast usually punished for the common battles between each other?
(a) They are forced to give public formal apologies to one another.
(b) They are allowed to fight it out.
(c) The goods are confiscated.
(d) Sent to the dungeons for a while.
2. Where does Taran end up after he leaves the enchantresses?
(a) The Caves of Cantrevs.
(b) The Cantrevs Mountains.
(c) The Grand Catrevs.
(d) The Valley Cantrevs.
3. What does Taran want from the people he visits first on his quest?
4. How does the farmer feel about the final punishment given to Goryon and Gast for their dispute?
(a) He is very happy and appeased.
(b) He is confused at the justice taking place.
(c) He is sad to see men punished so harshly.
(d) He is angry that it wasn't harsher.
5. What is so special about the mirror Taran is sent to find?
(a) It reads minds.
(b) It has not been seen in years.
(c) It is enchanted.
(d) It can see all of a person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Taran's horse?
2. Who goes with Taran on his mission?
3. How does Taran prove that the horse is his when he confronts the man who has it?
4. Where does this book take place?
5. Why does the king give Taran the favor he asks when Groyon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)