|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, A Judgment,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What punishment does the king initially want to give Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
(a) Reparations to the farmer's land.
(b) A year of double taxes.
(c) A year in the dungeon.
(d) Giving up the fight over cows.
2. Where is the enchanted mirror supposed to be?
(a) The Lewellan Meadows.
(b) The Llawgadarn Mountains.
(c) The Larstredian Caves.
(d) The Lillydawn Lake.
3. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
(a) They pay double taxes for a year.
(b) They give the cows to King Smoit.
(c) They repair and replant the farmer's field.
(d) They go to the dungeon for a year.
4. Why does Taran not help the man in Cantrevs the way he wants to?
(a) He has limited time to fulfill his quest.
(b) He still needs to find his parents.
(c) He worries the bandits will come back.
(d) He does not trust the man.
5. What do the people Taran visits first on his quest want in return?
(b) Something of value.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Goryon and Gast usually punished for the common battles between each other?
2. What part of the herd is given to the farmer after the dispute is ended?
3. What number book in the series is this book?
4. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
5. Who rules the Free Commots?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)