|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, A Judgment,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number book in the series is this book?
2. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
(a) A king.
(b) A lord.
(c) A bard.
(d) A witch.
3. How does the man who helps Taran in Cantrevs lose his son?
(a) He is imprisoned for murder.
(b) He dies in a battle with bandits.
(c) He is stolen as a baby.
(d) He dies in war.
4. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
(a) An enchanted sword.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A wine bowl.
(d) An elvish charm.
5. What part of the herd is given to the farmer after the dispute is ended?
(a) The old and injured cows.
(b) The prize cows.
(c) The bulls.
(d) One half of the calves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies the king to help with the dispute between Goryon and Gast?
2. Who does Taran live with at the beginning of this book?
3. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
4. Where does Taran suggest the king goes after he is rescued?
5. Why does Taran not help the man in Cantrevs the way he wants to?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)