|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, A Judgment,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
(d) Vegetable Stew.
2. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
(a) They give the cows to King Smoit.
(b) They go to the dungeon for a year.
(c) They repair and replant the farmer's field.
(d) They pay double taxes for a year.
3. How does the king feel about the suggestion of punishing Gast and Goryon in a different way than usual for this dispute?
(a) He is hesitant to try it.
(b) He feels it is not harsh enough.
(c) He is angry about his power being taken.
(d) He loves the idea.
4. Where is the enchanted mirror supposed to be?
(a) The Lewellan Meadows.
(b) The Lillydawn Lake.
(c) The Llawgadarn Mountains.
(d) The Larstredian Caves.
5. Where does the first king whom Taran visits with tell him to look on his quest?
(a) The Free Commots.
(b) The Elvin Forest.
(c) The Nunnery in Nuance.
(d) The Dwarvish Caves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Taran's occupation?
2. Who is Taran in love with?
3. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
4. What does the party find as they take the injured King to a safe place?
5. What number book in the series is this book?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)