|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, A Judgment,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the first king whom Taran visits with tell him to look on his quest?
(a) The Free Commots.
(b) The Elvin Forest.
(c) The Nunnery in Nuance.
(d) The Dwarvish Caves.
2. What is so special about the mirror Taran is sent to find?
(a) It reads minds.
(b) It is enchanted.
(c) It has not been seen in years.
(d) It can see all of a person.
3. Who does Taran meet as he enters Cantrevs?
4. What is the name of the man who has Taran's horse after it is stolen?
(a) Count Gast.
(b) Grizzle the Wizard.
(c) Lord Goryon.
(d) Gronol the Dwarf.
5. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
(a) He is jealous and vows to get it back.
(b) He is glad to be rid of it.
(c) He wants Taran to teach him to ride as well.
(d) He offers to pay Taran for the inconvenience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the owner of the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam most proud of himself for?
2. What favor does Taran ask of King Smoit when Goryon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
3. Why does the king give Taran the favor he asks when Groyon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
4. What is the name of the mirror that Taran is seeking?
5. What do the people Taran visits first on his quest want in return?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)