|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, A Judgment,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Taran's occupation?
(c) Pig keeper.
2. Why does the king give Taran the favor he asks when Groyon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
(a) Taran just saved the king's life.
(b) The King owes Taran some money.
(c) The King trusts Taran's wisdom.
(d) Taran offers to pay him in service for the favor.
3. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
(c) Vegetable Stew.
4. What does Taran want to do for the man who helped him in Cantrevs?
(a) Stay on and help him.
(b) Protect their land.
(c) Give him money.
(d) Have Dallben bless them.
5. How does the man who helps Taran in Cantrevs lose his son?
(a) He is stolen as a baby.
(b) He dies in war.
(c) He is imprisoned for murder.
(d) He dies in a battle with bandits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Goryon and Gast end up going to battle over?
2. Where does the man with Taran's horse say he got the horse from when Taran confronts him?
3. Where does this book take place?
4. What is the occupation of the man in Cantrevs who loses his son?
5. Who does Taran want to talk to on his first stop on his quest?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)