|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, A Judgment,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the first king whom Taran visits with tell him to look on his quest?
(a) The Nunnery in Nuance.
(b) The Elvin Forest.
(c) The Free Commots.
(d) The Dwarvish Caves.
2. Who gives Taran what is stolen from him when he first entered Cantrevs?
(a) His mother.
(b) A wizard.
(c) A Lord.
(d) A princess.
3. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
(a) He is jealous and vows to get it back.
(b) He offers to pay Taran for the inconvenience.
(c) He is glad to be rid of it.
(d) He wants Taran to teach him to ride as well.
4. Where does Taran suggest the king goes after he is rescued?
(a) The farmer's house.
(b) His own castle.
(c) Lord Gast's palace.
(d) Dallben's home.
5. What does the party find as they take the injured King to a safe place?
(a) The missing cows.
(b) A group of bandits.
(c) Goryon and Gast.
(d) Taran's missing horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
2. What is so special about the mirror Taran is sent to find?
3. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
4. Where does the man with Taran's horse say he got the horse from when Taran confronts him?
5. Where does this book take place?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)