|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, A Judgment,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taran say is his top priority after all the trouble he faces in Cantrevs?
(a) Retrieving the mirror.
(b) Getting his horses back.
(c) Helping the farmer.
(d) Finding his parents.
2. Who does Taran meet as he enters Cantrevs?
3. What ruins the fields of Taran's farmer friend?
(a) A curse of some witches.
(b) The trampling of bandits.
(c) A spell of dry weather.
(d) The fighting between Goryon and Gast.
4. Who rescues the King from the water?
(d) Fflewdar Fflam.
5. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
(a) A king.
(b) A witch.
(c) A lord.
(d) A bard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is so special about the mirror Taran is sent to find?
2. What is the occupation of the man in Cantrevs who loses his son?
3. What is taken from Taran as he enters Cantrevs?
4. Where does the first king whom Taran visits with tell him to look on his quest?
5. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)