|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, A Judgment,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the man in Cantrevs who loses his son?
2. Who suggests a different punishment for Goryon and Gast than their usual punishment for the common disputes between them?
(b) Fflewdar Fflam.
3. What does Taran ask his master for permission to do at the beginning of this book?
(a) Fight in the war.
(b) Find his birth parents.
(c) Marry his love.
(d) Prove his noble birth.
4. What punishment does the king initially want to give Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
(a) A year of double taxes.
(b) Giving up the fight over cows.
(c) Reparations to the farmer's land.
(d) A year in the dungeon.
5. Who does Taran want to talk to on his first stop on his quest?
(a) A dwarf king.
(b) An elfish gossip.
(c) The three witches.
(d) A bard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the man with Taran's horse say he got the horse from when Taran confronts him?
2. Who does Taran meet as he enters Cantrevs?
3. What number book in the series is this book?
4. What favor does Taran ask of King Smoit when Goryon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
5. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)