|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, A Judgment,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is taken from Taran as he enters Cantrevs?
(a) His map.
(b) His sword.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His horse.
2. What is Taran's occupation?
(b) Pig keeper.
3. Where does the first king whom Taran visits with tell him to look on his quest?
(a) The Elvin Forest.
(b) The Dwarvish Caves.
(c) The Nunnery in Nuance.
(d) The Free Commots.
4. Who does Taran want to talk to on his first stop on his quest?
(a) A dwarf king.
(b) The three witches.
(c) An elfish gossip.
(d) A bard.
5. What does Taran ask his master for permission to do at the beginning of this book?
(a) Find his birth parents.
(b) Marry his love.
(c) Fight in the war.
(d) Prove his noble birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who has Taran's horse after it is stolen?
2. Who suggests a different punishment for Goryon and Gast than their usual punishment for the common disputes between them?
3. Who rescues the King from the water?
4. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
5. How does the farmer feel about the final punishment given to Goryon and Gast for their dispute?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)