|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, A Judgment,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the first king whom Taran visits with tell him to look on his quest?
(a) The Free Commots.
(b) The Dwarvish Caves.
(c) The Nunnery in Nuance.
(d) The Elvin Forest.
2. What does Taran say is his top priority after all the trouble he faces in Cantrevs?
(a) Finding his parents.
(b) Retrieving the mirror.
(c) Helping the farmer.
(d) Getting his horses back.
3. What does the King want Taran to stay in his kingdom to be?
(a) His advisor.
(b) His heir.
(c) His lawyer.
(d) His companion.
4. Who suggests a different punishment for Goryon and Gast than their usual punishment for the common disputes between them?
(b) Fflewdar Fflam.
5. Why does the king give Taran the favor he asks when Groyon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
(a) The King trusts Taran's wisdom.
(b) The King owes Taran some money.
(c) Taran just saved the king's life.
(d) Taran offers to pay him in service for the favor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
2. What does Taran ask of the first king he meets on his quest?
3. What is taken from Taran as he enters Cantrevs?
4. Where is the king headed at the end of chapter 4?
5. Where does Taran end up after he leaves the enchantresses?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)