|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Goryon and Gast,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man who loses his son do for Taran when he first enters Cantrevs?
(a) Takes him to his home.
(b) Offers him one of his horses.
(c) Puts a spell on the bandits.
(d) Gives him another sword.
2. What is the occupation of the man in Cantrevs who loses his son?
3. How does Taran prove that the horse is his when he confronts the man who has it?
(a) Feeds him.
(b) Shows them his insignia.
(c) Rides it.
(d) Produces papers proving his ownership.
4. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
(a) He offers to pay Taran for the inconvenience.
(b) He is jealous and vows to get it back.
(c) He wants Taran to teach him to ride as well.
(d) He is glad to be rid of it.
5. How does Taran come to live where he does at the beginning of the book?
(a) His parents live there.
(b) He is left there by his parents.
(c) He is stolen.
(d) He is given as a payment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Taran on his mission?
2. What is the name of the mirror that Taran is seeking?
3. What do the people Taran visits first on his quest want in return?
4. Where does the man with Taran's horse say he got the horse from when Taran confronts him?
5. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)