|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Goryon and Gast,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
(a) A lord.
(b) A witch.
(c) A bard.
(d) A king.
2. How does Taran come to live where he does at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is left there by his parents.
(b) His parents live there.
(c) He is stolen.
(d) He is given as a payment.
3. What is Taran's occupation?
(b) Pig keeper.
4. What is the occupation of the man in Cantrevs who loses his son?
5. Who does Taran live with at the beginning of this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
2. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
3. How does the man who helps Taran in Cantrevs lose his son?
4. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
5. What is the name of the man who has Taran's horse after it is stolen?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)