|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Goryon and Gast,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
2. Who does Taran meet as he enters Cantrevs?
3. What is the occupation of the man in Cantrevs who loses his son?
4. How does Taran prove that the horse is his when he confronts the man who has it?
(a) Feeds him.
(b) Rides it.
(c) Shows them his insignia.
(d) Produces papers proving his ownership.
5. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
(a) A bard.
(b) A king.
(c) A lord.
(d) A witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
2. What number book in the series is this book?
3. What is the name of the mirror that Taran is seeking?
4. What is taken from Taran as he enters Cantrevs?
5. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)