|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Goryon and Gast,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
(a) Feeding the horse.
(b) Getting the horse to obey.
(c) Riding the horse.
(d) Taking the saddle off.
2. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
(a) A prince.
(b) A dwarf.
(c) An elf.
(d) A bard.
3. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
4. What do the people Taran visits first on his quest want in return?
(b) Something of value.
5. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
(a) An elvish charm.
(b) A mirror.
(c) An enchanted sword.
(d) A wine bowl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taran ask his master for permission to do at the beginning of this book?
2. Who does Taran meet as he enters Cantrevs?
3. What is so special about the mirror Taran is sent to find?
4. What is Taran's occupation?
5. How does Taran prove that the horse is his when he confronts the man who has it?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)