|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Goryon and Gast,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
(a) A bard.
(b) A king.
(c) A lord.
(d) A witch.
2. How does Taran come to live where he does at the beginning of the book?
(a) His parents live there.
(b) He is left there by his parents.
(c) He is given as a payment.
(d) He is stolen.
3. Why does Taran not help the man in Cantrevs the way he wants to?
(a) He has limited time to fulfill his quest.
(b) He worries the bandits will come back.
(c) He still needs to find his parents.
(d) He does not trust the man.
4. Who does Taran want to talk to on his first stop on his quest?
(a) A bard.
(b) The three witches.
(c) An elfish gossip.
(d) A dwarf king.
5. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
(a) An enchanted sword.
(b) An elvish charm.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A wine bowl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who has Taran's horse after it is stolen?
2. What does Taran want to do for the man who helped him in Cantrevs?
3. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
4. How does the man who helps Taran in Cantrevs lose his son?
5. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)