|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Goryon and Gast,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man who loses his son do for Taran when he first enters Cantrevs?
(a) Offers him one of his horses.
(b) Takes him to his home.
(c) Gives him another sword.
(d) Puts a spell on the bandits.
2. What do the people Taran visits first on his quest want in return?
(b) Something of value.
3. Who is Taran in love with?
(a) A queen.
(b) A princess.
(c) An elf.
(d) A servant.
4. How does Taran prove that the horse is his when he confronts the man who has it?
(a) Produces papers proving his ownership.
(b) Feeds him.
(c) Rides it.
(d) Shows them his insignia.
5. What is the owner of the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam most proud of himself for?
(b) Battle Prowess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Taran live with at the beginning of this book?
2. Why does Taran not help the man in Cantrevs the way he wants to?
3. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
4. What does Taran say is his top priority after all the trouble he faces in Cantrevs?
5. Where does Taran end up after he leaves the enchantresses?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)