|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Goryon and Gast,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
(a) He wants Taran to teach him to ride as well.
(b) He offers to pay Taran for the inconvenience.
(c) He is jealous and vows to get it back.
(d) He is glad to be rid of it.
2. Where does the man with Taran's horse say he got the horse from when Taran confronts him?
(a) Stolen from Giants.
(b) A horse market.
(c) Abandoned in his field.
(d) A gift from dwarves.
3. What do the people Taran visits first on his quest want in return?
(d) Something of value.
4. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
5. What is the occupation of the man in Cantrevs who loses his son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Taran what is stolen from him when he first entered Cantrevs?
2. What does Taran ask his master for permission to do at the beginning of this book?
3. Where is the enchanted mirror supposed to be?
4. What does the man who loses his son do for Taran when he first enters Cantrevs?
5. What does Taran want to do for the man who helped him in Cantrevs?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)