|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Goryon and Gast,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this book take place?
2. What does Taran say is his top priority after all the trouble he faces in Cantrevs?
(a) Helping the farmer.
(b) Getting his horses back.
(c) Finding his parents.
(d) Retrieving the mirror.
3. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
(a) An enchanted sword.
(b) A wine bowl.
(c) An elvish charm.
(d) A mirror.
4. Why does Taran not help the man in Cantrevs the way he wants to?
(a) He worries the bandits will come back.
(b) He still needs to find his parents.
(c) He does not trust the man.
(d) He has limited time to fulfill his quest.
5. What is the owner of the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam most proud of himself for?
(c) Battle Prowess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man who loses his son do for Taran when he first enters Cantrevs?
2. How does Taran prove that the horse is his when he confronts the man who has it?
3. Who does Taran meet as he enters Cantrevs?
4. Who is Taran in love with?
5. Who does Taran live with at the beginning of this book?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)