|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Goryon and Gast,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Taran not help the man in Cantrevs the way he wants to?
(a) He still needs to find his parents.
(b) He has limited time to fulfill his quest.
(c) He does not trust the man.
(d) He worries the bandits will come back.
2. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
3. What is Taran's occupation?
(d) Pig keeper.
4. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
(a) He is jealous and vows to get it back.
(b) He offers to pay Taran for the inconvenience.
(c) He wants Taran to teach him to ride as well.
(d) He is glad to be rid of it.
5. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
(a) A dwarf.
(b) A prince.
(c) An elf.
(d) A bard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is taken from Taran as he enters Cantrevs?
2. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
3. How does the man who helps Taran in Cantrevs lose his son?
4. What is the name of the mirror that Taran is seeking?
5. Who gives Taran what is stolen from him when he first entered Cantrevs?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)