|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Goryon and Gast,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Taran's horse?
2. Where does the man with Taran's horse say he got the horse from when Taran confronts him?
(a) Stolen from Giants.
(b) A horse market.
(c) A gift from dwarves.
(d) Abandoned in his field.
3. What is the owner of the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam most proud of himself for?
(b) Battle Prowess.
4. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
(c) Vegetable Stew.
5. How does Taran prove that the horse is his when he confronts the man who has it?
(a) Feeds him.
(b) Rides it.
(c) Shows them his insignia.
(d) Produces papers proving his ownership.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the man in Cantrevs who loses his son?
2. Where does this book take place?
3. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
4. What is the name of the mirror that Taran is seeking?
5. Where is the enchanted mirror supposed to be?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)