|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Goryon and Gast,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the man in Cantrevs who loses his son?
2. Who gives Taran what is stolen from him when he first entered Cantrevs?
(a) A wizard.
(b) A Lord.
(c) His mother.
(d) A princess.
3. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
(a) A prince.
(b) An elf.
(c) A dwarf.
(d) A bard.
4. How does Taran come to live where he does at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is left there by his parents.
(b) His parents live there.
(c) He is stolen.
(d) He is given as a payment.
5. Who does Taran meet as he enters Cantrevs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
2. What does the man who loses his son do for Taran when he first enters Cantrevs?
3. Where does this book take place?
4. Where does the man with Taran's horse say he got the horse from when Taran confronts him?
5. How does Taran prove that the horse is his when he confronts the man who has it?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)