|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Goryon and Gast,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the owner of the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam most proud of himself for?
(d) Battle Prowess.
2. What is so special about the mirror Taran is sent to find?
(a) It has not been seen in years.
(b) It is enchanted.
(c) It can see all of a person.
(d) It reads minds.
3. Where does Taran end up after he leaves the enchantresses?
(a) The Grand Catrevs.
(b) The Valley Cantrevs.
(c) The Cantrevs Mountains.
(d) The Caves of Cantrevs.
4. What does the man who loses his son do for Taran when he first enters Cantrevs?
(a) Gives him another sword.
(b) Takes him to his home.
(c) Offers him one of his horses.
(d) Puts a spell on the bandits.
5. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
(a) A wine bowl.
(b) A mirror.
(c) An enchanted sword.
(d) An elvish charm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taran say is his top priority after all the trouble he faces in Cantrevs?
2. Where does the man with Taran's horse say he got the horse from when Taran confronts him?
3. How does Taran come to live where he does at the beginning of the book?
4. Who gives Taran what is stolen from him when he first entered Cantrevs?
5. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)