|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The End of Summer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taran do with the stone from Morda's necklace?
(a) Buries it with Morda.
(b) Places it on his own necklace.
(c) Gives it to Doli to give to the Fair Folk.
(d) Keeps it with him, planning to give it to his princess.
2. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
(a) Getting the horse to obey.
(b) Taking the saddle off.
(c) Feeding the horse.
(d) Riding the horse.
3. How does the farmer feel about the final punishment given to Goryon and Gast for their dispute?
(a) He is sad to see men punished so harshly.
(b) He is very happy and appeased.
(c) He is angry that it wasn't harsher.
(d) He is confused at the justice taking place.
4. Where does the man with Taran's horse say he got the horse from when Taran confronts him?
(a) Stolen from Giants.
(b) A horse market.
(c) Abandoned in his field.
(d) A gift from dwarves.
5. What kind of creature is Kaw?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attacks Morda as Morda tries to kill Taran?
2. What startling fact does Taran realize about the creature Llylan found in the bushes?
3. How does Taran escape from his ropes in Morda's compound?
4. How does Taran revive the dying creature found in the bushes by Llylan?
5. What happens when Morda dies?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)