|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, The Free Commots,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the herd is given to the farmer after the dispute is ended?
(a) The prize cows.
(b) The old and injured cows.
(c) The bulls.
(d) One half of the calves.
2. What is the name of Taran's horse?
3. How does Taran feel about living the life of a shepherd?
(a) He does not like it.
(b) He loves the peace and serenity of it.
(c) He admires the physical tenacity it requires.
(d) He feels it is beneath him, but likes it.
4. Why does Taran not help the man in Cantrevs the way he wants to?
(a) He has limited time to fulfill his quest.
(b) He does not trust the man.
(c) He worries the bandits will come back.
(d) He still needs to find his parents.
5. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
(a) He wants Taran to teach him to ride as well.
(b) He is glad to be rid of it.
(c) He is jealous and vows to get it back.
(d) He offers to pay Taran for the inconvenience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dorath's occupation?
2. Who retrieves the item that Kaw stole from Fflewdar?
3. What is the owner of the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam most proud of himself for?
4. Who does the crippled man give his child to when he can no longer care for it?
5. Where does Taran get his battle horn?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)