|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, The Free Commots,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dorath's occupation?
(b) Sword for hire.
2. What do Taran and the farmer with the large family find in a field one day?
(a) Another polished bone.
(b) Some oddly shaped stones.
(c) A bag of wheat.
(d) A horse bridle.
3. What does Taran do with the gift brought to him by Kaw as he is being led by the enchanted frog?
(a) He keeps it.
(b) He pretends to eat them, then throws them away.
(c) He faints.
(d) He cries in gratitude.
4. What do the travelers find at the rocky area after leaving Dorath's camp?
(a) A rucksack of food.
(b) A lamb.
(c) A sword.
5. What is the name of the man who commits the robbery from the Fair Folk?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies the king to help with the dispute between Goryon and Gast?
2. What news does Taran hear when he first wakes after suffering injuries trying to save the shepherd?
3. What does Dorath do to ensure his involvement in Taran's quest?
4. What favor does Taran ask of King Smoit when Goryon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
5. What does Dorath do to make the fight between him and Taran unfair?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)