|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, The Free Commots,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the farmer who gets Craddoc's sheep?
2. What do Goryon and Gast end up going to battle over?
(a) A herd of cows.
(b) A woman.
(c) Water rights.
(d) Land boundaries.
3. What does Morda offer to do when Taran tells him he has Morda's life force with him?
(a) Make him a great ruler.
(b) Become Taran's servant.
(c) Change his friends back to their original forms.
(d) Give him great riches.
4. What is the frog doing when he is turned into a frog?
(a) Eating some nuts and berries.
(b) Sleeping in a hollow tree.
(c) Trying to find the stolen jewels.
(d) Stealing from the Fair Folk.
5. What does Dorath do to ensure his involvement in Taran's quest?
(a) Promises that he has no fear of danger.
(b) Makes Taran look him in the eye to avoid lying.
(c) Steals Taran's map to see the truth.
(d) Meets Taran at the horses as he tries to sneak away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Taran so hesitant to give up his sword to Dorath?
2. After leaving the king's palace, where does Taran make his next stop?
3. Where does Taran take the shepherd's sheep at the end of the winter?
4. What does the King want Taran to stay in his kingdom to be?
5. What is the name of Taran's horse?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)