|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, The Free Commots,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Taran what is stolen from him when he first entered Cantrevs?
(a) His mother.
(b) A wizard.
(c) A Lord.
(d) A princess.
2. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
(a) Riding the horse.
(b) Getting the horse to obey.
(c) Feeding the horse.
(d) Taking the saddle off.
3. Who does the crippled man give his child to when he can no longer care for it?
(a) The Fair Folk.
(c) King Smoit.
(d) A traveller.
4. What news does Taran hear when he first wakes after suffering injuries trying to save the shepherd?
(a) Creekdock is dead.
(b) Craddoc is not his father.
(c) Dallben is coming.
(d) Taran is being honored as a hero.
5. What startling fact does Taran realize about the creature Llylan found in the bushes?
(a) He dreams about this creature.
(b) It is a magical eagle.
(c) It tries to tell them something.
(d) It is Doli in an enchanted form.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the king give Taran the favor he asks when Groyon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
2. What else is found in the place where Kaw hides the item he steals from Fflewdar?
3. Where is the enchanted frog trying to lead Taran when he becomes ill?
4. What is the only thing of value that Taran is carrying on his journey?
5. How many Fair Folk have disappear in search of what is stolen from them?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)