|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, The Free Commots,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the farmer who gets Craddoc's sheep?
2. Why does Gurgi opt to stay with Taran and the shepherd?
(a) He does not like Dallben.
(b) He does not think he can remember all the message.
(c) He fears to travel alone.
(d) He likes sheep.
3. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
(a) His lack of generosity.
(b) His bad temper.
(c) His lack of belief in justice.
(d) His part in the dispute.
4. What do Taran and the farmer with the large family find in a field one day?
(a) Another polished bone.
(b) Some oddly shaped stones.
(c) A bag of wheat.
(d) A horse bridle.
5. Who makes Taran's battle horn?
(a) The Fair Folk.
(b) The bards.
(c) A great wizard.
(d) The dwarves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morda try to do to Taran in the compound?
2. What is the name of the man who commits the robbery from the Fair Folk?
3. Who rules the Free Commots?
4. What does Llylan find in the bushes after Kaw has left?
5. What is the name of the first king that Taran visits on his quest?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)