|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, The Free Commots,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Taran hear when he first wakes after suffering injuries trying to save the shepherd?
(a) Dallben is coming.
(b) Taran is being honored as a hero.
(c) Creekdock is dead.
(d) Craddoc is not his father.
2. Who does the crippled man give his child to when he can no longer care for it?
(a) King Smoit.
(b) The Fair Folk.
(c) A traveller.
3. What does Kaw take from Fllewdar Fflam when he first sees him traveling?
(a) His harp key.
(b) His rucksack.
(c) His harp.
(d) His hat.
4. What is the name of the first king that Taran visits on his quest?
(a) King Snivle.
(b) King Smoit.
(c) King Snout.
(d) King Stout.
5. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
(a) His lack of generosity.
(b) His bad temper.
(c) His part in the dispute.
(d) His lack of belief in justice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taran try to do when he is saved from Morda's attack?
2. What has been stolen from the Fair Folk?
3. Why does Taran move on from his second job among the Free Commots?
4. Who breaks the polished bone?
5. After leaving the king's palace, where does Taran make his next stop?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)