|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, The Free Commots,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the herd is given to the farmer after the dispute is ended?
(a) The prize cows.
(b) The old and injured cows.
(c) One half of the calves.
(d) The bulls.
2. What is the name of the farmer who gets Craddoc's sheep?
3. How does the farmer feel about the final punishment given to Goryon and Gast for their dispute?
(a) He is confused at the justice taking place.
(b) He is angry that it wasn't harsher.
(c) He is very happy and appeased.
(d) He is sad to see men punished so harshly.
4. What is the frog doing when he is turned into a frog?
(a) Eating some nuts and berries.
(b) Trying to find the stolen jewels.
(c) Stealing from the Fair Folk.
(d) Sleeping in a hollow tree.
5. Who owns what the travelers find at the rocky area after leaving Dorath's camp?
(a) King Smoit.
(b) The farmer.
(c) A crippleled man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorath tell Taran he wants before he will let Taran go?
2. Why does Dorath offer to help Taran complete his quest?
3. Where does Taran end up after he leaves the enchantresses?
4. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
5. What does the party find as they take the injured King to a safe place?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)