|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Frog,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the king's palace, where does Taran make his next stop?
(a) Hill Cantrevs.
(b) The Cantrevs Caves.
(c) The Cantrevs Plains.
(d) Valley Catrevs.
2. Who suggests a different punishment for Goryon and Gast than their usual punishment for the common disputes between them?
(d) Fflewdar Fflam.
3. What do Goryon and Gast end up going to battle over?
(a) Water rights.
(b) A herd of cows.
(c) A woman.
(d) Land boundaries.
4. Why does the king give Taran the favor he asks when Groyon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
(a) Taran offers to pay him in service for the favor.
(b) The King trusts Taran's wisdom.
(c) Taran just saved the king's life.
(d) The King owes Taran some money.
5. What is taken from Taran as he enters Cantrevs?
(a) His map.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His horse.
(d) His sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies the king to help with the dispute between Goryon and Gast?
2. What does Fflewdar tell Taran to do with what was found by the item hid by Kaw?
3. What kind of creature is Kaw?
4. What startling fact does Taran realize about the creature Llylan found in the bushes?
5. How does the man who helps Taran in Cantrevs lose his son?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)