|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Frog,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is taken from Taran as he enters Cantrevs?
(a) His horse.
(b) His sword.
(c) His map.
(d) His clothes.
2. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
(a) He is glad to be rid of it.
(b) He is jealous and vows to get it back.
(c) He offers to pay Taran for the inconvenience.
(d) He wants Taran to teach him to ride as well.
3. Where does Kaw hide the item he stole from Fflewdar when he first sees him traveling?
(a) In a thorny bush.
(b) In a river bed.
(c) In a rabbit hole.
(d) In a hollow tree.
4. Who rules the Free Commots?
(a) King Smoit.
(c) A wicked wizard.
5. What is the name of the man who has Taran's horse after it is stolen?
(a) Count Gast.
(b) Grizzle the Wizard.
(c) Lord Goryon.
(d) Gronol the Dwarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
2. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
3. Why does the king give Taran the favor he asks when Groyon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
4. Why does Taran not help the man in Cantrevs the way he wants to?
5. Where is the king headed at the end of chapter 4?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)