|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Frog,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Taran's horse?
2. Who does Taran meet as he enters Cantrevs?
3. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A wine bowl.
(c) An elvish charm.
(d) An enchanted sword.
4. What is the name of the first king that Taran visits on his quest?
(a) King Smoit.
(b) King Snout.
(c) King Stout.
(d) King Snivle.
5. How does Taran know the first king he visits on his quest?
(a) They are in battle together.
(b) He is a friend of his parents.
(c) He is an old friend.
(d) They did not meet until Taran showed up at the castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the farmer feel about the final punishment given to Goryon and Gast for their dispute?
2. Why does Taran not help the man in Cantrevs the way he wants to?
3. Where does the man with Taran's horse say he got the horse from when Taran confronts him?
4. What does Kaw take from Fllewdar Fflam when he first sees him traveling?
5. What does the man who loses his son do for Taran when he first enters Cantrevs?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)