|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Frog,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else is found in the place where Kaw hides the item he steals from Fflewdar?
(a) A shining crystal.
(b) A key.
(c) A map.
(d) A polished bone in a coffer.
2. What does Taran say is his top priority after all the trouble he faces in Cantrevs?
(a) Helping the farmer.
(b) Retrieving the mirror.
(c) Getting his horses back.
(d) Finding his parents.
3. What is the name of the first king that Taran visits on his quest?
(a) King Snout.
(b) King Snivle.
(c) King Smoit.
(d) King Stout.
4. How does the farmer feel about the final punishment given to Goryon and Gast for their dispute?
(a) He is angry that it wasn't harsher.
(b) He is confused at the justice taking place.
(c) He is sad to see men punished so harshly.
(d) He is very happy and appeased.
5. After leaving the king's palace, where does Taran make his next stop?
(a) Hill Cantrevs.
(b) The Cantrevs Plains.
(c) Valley Catrevs.
(d) The Cantrevs Caves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man who helps Taran in Cantrevs lose his son?
2. How are Goryon and Gast usually punished for the common battles between each other?
3. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
4. What part of the herd is given to the farmer after the dispute is ended?
5. What kind of creature is Llylan?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)