|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Frog,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Goryon and Gast end up going to battle over?
(a) A woman.
(b) A herd of cows.
(c) Land boundaries.
(d) Water rights.
2. What punishment does the king initially want to give Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
(a) A year of double taxes.
(b) Giving up the fight over cows.
(c) A year in the dungeon.
(d) Reparations to the farmer's land.
3. Where does Kaw hide the item he stole from Fflewdar when he first sees him traveling?
(a) In a thorny bush.
(b) In a hollow tree.
(c) In a river bed.
(d) In a rabbit hole.
4. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
(a) His lack of generosity.
(b) His bad temper.
(c) His lack of belief in justice.
(d) His part in the dispute.
5. What does Llylan find in the bushes after Kaw has left?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A cat.
(c) A crow.
(d) A frog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Taran what is stolen from him when he first entered Cantrevs?
2. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
3. What does the King want Taran to stay in his kingdom to be?
4. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
5. Who rules the Free Commots?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)