|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Frog,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the king feel about the suggestion of punishing Gast and Goryon in a different way than usual for this dispute?
(a) He is hesitant to try it.
(b) He loves the idea.
(c) He is angry about his power being taken.
(d) He feels it is not harsh enough.
2. What do Goryon and Gast end up going to battle over?
(a) Land boundaries.
(b) A herd of cows.
(c) A woman.
(d) Water rights.
3. What else is found in the place where Kaw hides the item he steals from Fflewdar?
(a) A shining crystal.
(b) A key.
(c) A map.
(d) A polished bone in a coffer.
4. What is wrong with the creature that Llylan found in the bushes?
(a) It has many injuries.
(b) It is starving.
(c) It is dying of lack of water.
(d) It is very old.
5. Where does Taran end up after he leaves the enchantresses?
(a) The Caves of Cantrevs.
(b) The Valley Cantrevs.
(c) The Grand Catrevs.
(d) The Cantrevs Mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
2. What kind of creature is Llylan?
3. Where is the enchanted mirror supposed to be?
4. What part of the herd is given to the farmer after the dispute is ended?
5. What does the man who loses his son do for Taran when he first enters Cantrevs?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)