|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Frog,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King want Taran to stay in his kingdom to be?
(a) His heir.
(b) His lawyer.
(c) His companion.
(d) His advisor.
2. Who accompanies the king to help with the dispute between Goryon and Gast?
3. What does Llylan find in the bushes after Kaw has left?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A cat.
(c) A frog.
(d) A crow.
4. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
(a) He is jealous and vows to get it back.
(b) He is glad to be rid of it.
(c) He wants Taran to teach him to ride as well.
(d) He offers to pay Taran for the inconvenience.
5. What does Taran say is his top priority after all the trouble he faces in Cantrevs?
(a) Retrieving the mirror.
(b) Finding his parents.
(c) Helping the farmer.
(d) Getting his horses back.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the farmer feel about the final punishment given to Goryon and Gast for their dispute?
2. What is the name of the man who has Taran's horse after it is stolen?
3. Where does Taran suggest the king goes after he is rescued?
4. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
5. How does Taran know the first king he visits on his quest?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)