|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Frog,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
(a) An enchanted sword.
(b) An elvish charm.
(c) A wine bowl.
(d) A mirror.
2. What is wrong with the creature that Llylan found in the bushes?
(a) It is very old.
(b) It is dying of lack of water.
(c) It has many injuries.
(d) It is starving.
3. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
(a) A witch.
(b) A king.
(c) A bard.
(d) A lord.
4. What ruins the fields of Taran's farmer friend?
(a) A spell of dry weather.
(b) The fighting between Goryon and Gast.
(c) The trampling of bandits.
(d) A curse of some witches.
5. What does Taran want to do for the man who helped him in Cantrevs?
(a) Stay on and help him.
(b) Have Dallben bless them.
(c) Give him money.
(d) Protect their land.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Taran know the first king he visits on his quest?
2. What is the name of the mirror that Taran is seeking?
3. Who does Taran meet as he enters Cantrevs?
4. What is the name of Taran's horse?
5. What does Kaw take from Fllewdar Fflam when he first sees him traveling?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)