|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Frog,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the man with Taran's horse say he got the horse from when Taran confronts him?
(a) Abandoned in his field.
(b) A horse market.
(c) Stolen from Giants.
(d) A gift from dwarves.
2. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
(a) An enchanted sword.
(b) A wine bowl.
(c) An elvish charm.
(d) A mirror.
3. What punishment does the king initially want to give Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
(a) Reparations to the farmer's land.
(b) A year of double taxes.
(c) A year in the dungeon.
(d) Giving up the fight over cows.
4. What is the name of the first king that Taran visits on his quest?
(a) King Smoit.
(b) King Snout.
(c) King Stout.
(d) King Snivle.
5. What does the party find as they take the injured King to a safe place?
(a) Taran's missing horse.
(b) The missing cows.
(c) A group of bandits.
(d) Goryon and Gast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the owner of the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam most proud of himself for?
2. What startling fact does Taran realize about the creature Llylan found in the bushes?
3. What favor does Taran ask of King Smoit when Goryon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
4. What is taken from Taran as he enters Cantrevs?
5. Who rescues the King from the water?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)