|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Frog,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Taran ask of King Smoit when Goryon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
(a) To pick their punishment.
(b) To take them on a tour of the damage they caused.
(c) To have them killed.
(d) To be hidden from view.
2. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
(a) A lord.
(b) A king.
(c) A bard.
(d) A witch.
3. How does the king feel about the suggestion of punishing Gast and Goryon in a different way than usual for this dispute?
(a) He feels it is not harsh enough.
(b) He loves the idea.
(c) He is hesitant to try it.
(d) He is angry about his power being taken.
4. How does the farmer feel about the final punishment given to Goryon and Gast for their dispute?
(a) He is sad to see men punished so harshly.
(b) He is confused at the justice taking place.
(c) He is very happy and appeased.
(d) He is angry that it wasn't harsher.
5. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
(a) His lack of belief in justice.
(b) His bad temper.
(c) His lack of generosity.
(d) His part in the dispute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests a different punishment for Goryon and Gast than their usual punishment for the common disputes between them?
2. Why does Taran not help the man in Cantrevs the way he wants to?
3. What is the name of the man who has Taran's horse after it is stolen?
4. What is wrong with the creature that Llylan found in the bushes?
5. Who rescues the King from the water?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)