|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Frog,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
(a) They pay double taxes for a year.
(b) They go to the dungeon for a year.
(c) They repair and replant the farmer's field.
(d) They give the cows to King Smoit.
2. What does the party find as they take the injured King to a safe place?
(a) Taran's missing horse.
(b) The missing cows.
(c) A group of bandits.
(d) Goryon and Gast.
3. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
4. What do Goryon and Gast end up going to battle over?
(a) A herd of cows.
(b) A woman.
(c) Water rights.
(d) Land boundaries.
5. What is the occupation of the man in Cantrevs who loses his son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the man with Taran's horse say he got the horse from when Taran confronts him?
2. What does Fflewdar tell Taran to do with what was found by the item hid by Kaw?
3. What is wrong with the creature that Llylan found in the bushes?
4. How long does Taran travel after leaving the king's palace before making his next stop?
5. What is the name of the mirror that Taran is seeking?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)