|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Frog,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the man in Cantrevs who loses his son?
2. What does Taran ask of the first king he meets on his quest?
(a) If he can borrow some money.
(b) If he can use to library.
(c) If he knows who his parents are.
(d) If they can rest at his castle for the night.
3. What happens as the king nears the scene of the dispute between Gast and Goryon?
(a) He falls violently ill.
(b) He decides to go back to his castle.
(c) He falls off his horse.
(d) He is shot with an arrow.
4. What startling fact does Taran realize about the creature Llylan found in the bushes?
(a) It tries to tell them something.
(b) It is Doli in an enchanted form.
(c) He dreams about this creature.
(d) It is a magical eagle.
5. Why does the king give Taran the favor he asks when Groyon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
(a) The King trusts Taran's wisdom.
(b) The King owes Taran some money.
(c) Taran offers to pay him in service for the favor.
(d) Taran just saved the king's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
2. What does Fflewdar tell Taran to do with what was found by the item hid by Kaw?
3. How does the man who helps Taran in Cantrevs lose his son?
4. What is wrong with the creature that Llylan found in the bushes?
5. How does the farmer feel about the final punishment given to Goryon and Gast for their dispute?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)