|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Frog,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fflewdar tell Taran to do with what was found by the item hid by Kaw?
(a) Take it along with them.
(b) Destroy it.
(c) Use it.
(d) Put it back.
2. What is the name of the mirror that Taran is seeking?
(a) The Mirror of Llunet.
(b) The Reflector of Lawnabor.
(c) The Llankshire Mirror.
(d) The Mirror of Lunalia.
3. Who accompanies the king to help with the dispute between Goryon and Gast?
4. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
5. Who rescues the King from the water?
(b) Fflewdar Fflam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Taran what is stolen from him when he first entered Cantrevs?
2. What does the King want Taran to stay in his kingdom to be?
3. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
4. How does the king feel about the suggestion of punishing Gast and Goryon in a different way than usual for this dispute?
5. What happens as the king nears the scene of the dispute between Gast and Goryon?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)