|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Frog,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ruins the fields of Taran's farmer friend?
(a) A spell of dry weather.
(b) A curse of some witches.
(c) The trampling of bandits.
(d) The fighting between Goryon and Gast.
2. Where does the first king whom Taran visits with tell him to look on his quest?
(a) The Nunnery in Nuance.
(b) The Elvin Forest.
(c) The Free Commots.
(d) The Dwarvish Caves.
3. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
(a) He wants Taran to teach him to ride as well.
(b) He is jealous and vows to get it back.
(c) He is glad to be rid of it.
(d) He offers to pay Taran for the inconvenience.
4. What does Fflewdar tell Taran to do with what was found by the item hid by Kaw?
(a) Use it.
(b) Put it back.
(c) Take it along with them.
(d) Destroy it.
5. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
(c) Vegetable Stew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is taken from Taran as he enters Cantrevs?
2. What happens as the king nears the scene of the dispute between Gast and Goryon?
3. Who accompanies the king to help with the dispute between Goryon and Gast?
4. Who rescues the King from the water?
5. What is wrong with the creature that Llylan found in the bushes?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)