|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Frog,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Taran not help the man in Cantrevs the way he wants to?
(a) He still needs to find his parents.
(b) He has limited time to fulfill his quest.
(c) He does not trust the man.
(d) He worries the bandits will come back.
2. How does the king feel about the suggestion of punishing Gast and Goryon in a different way than usual for this dispute?
(a) He is hesitant to try it.
(b) He loves the idea.
(c) He is angry about his power being taken.
(d) He feels it is not harsh enough.
3. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
(d) Vegetable Stew.
4. How does the farmer feel about the final punishment given to Goryon and Gast for their dispute?
(a) He is sad to see men punished so harshly.
(b) He is angry that it wasn't harsher.
(c) He is confused at the justice taking place.
(d) He is very happy and appeased.
5. What does Kaw take from Fllewdar Fflam when he first sees him traveling?
(a) His harp.
(b) His rucksack.
(c) His hat.
(d) His harp key.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Taran's horse?
2. What does the party find as they take the injured King to a safe place?
3. Who does Taran meet as he enters Cantrevs?
4. Where does Kaw hide the item he stole from Fflewdar when he first sees him traveling?
5. What kind of creature is Llylan?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)