|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Frog,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man who loses his son do for Taran when he first enters Cantrevs?
(a) Offers him one of his horses.
(b) Takes him to his home.
(c) Puts a spell on the bandits.
(d) Gives him another sword.
2. What else is found in the place where Kaw hides the item he steals from Fflewdar?
(a) A polished bone in a coffer.
(b) A shining crystal.
(c) A key.
(d) A map.
3. Who rules the Free Commots?
(a) A wicked wizard.
(b) King Smoit.
4. What ruins the fields of Taran's farmer friend?
(a) A spell of dry weather.
(b) The trampling of bandits.
(c) A curse of some witches.
(d) The fighting between Goryon and Gast.
5. Where does the first king whom Taran visits with tell him to look on his quest?
(a) The Nunnery in Nuance.
(b) The Dwarvish Caves.
(c) The Free Commots.
(d) The Elvin Forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Goryon and Gast usually punished for the common battles between each other?
2. What does the party find as they take the injured King to a safe place?
3. Who gives Taran what is stolen from him when he first entered Cantrevs?
4. What startling fact does Taran realize about the creature Llylan found in the bushes?
5. What do Goryon and Gast end up going to battle over?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)