|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Frog,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
2. Why does the king give Taran the favor he asks when Groyon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
(a) Taran offers to pay him in service for the favor.
(b) The King owes Taran some money.
(c) The King trusts Taran's wisdom.
(d) Taran just saved the king's life.
3. Where does Taran suggest the king goes after he is rescued?
(a) The farmer's house.
(b) Dallben's home.
(c) Lord Gast's palace.
(d) His own castle.
4. What is the name of the first king that Taran visits on his quest?
(a) King Smoit.
(b) King Stout.
(c) King Snivle.
(d) King Snout.
5. What is wrong with the creature that Llylan found in the bushes?
(a) It is dying of lack of water.
(b) It has many injuries.
(c) It is starving.
(d) It is very old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What startling fact does Taran realize about the creature Llylan found in the bushes?
2. What is the owner of the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam most proud of himself for?
3. Who gives Taran what is stolen from him when he first entered Cantrevs?
4. What does the party find as they take the injured King to a safe place?
5. What kind of creature is Kaw?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)