|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, A Frog,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
(a) A witch.
(b) A king.
(c) A bard.
(d) A lord.
2. Where does Taran suggest the king goes after he is rescued?
(a) Lord Gast's palace.
(b) His own castle.
(c) Dallben's home.
(d) The farmer's house.
3. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
(a) An enchanted sword.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A wine bowl.
(d) An elvish charm.
4. Why does Taran not help the man in Cantrevs the way he wants to?
(a) He has limited time to fulfill his quest.
(b) He does not trust the man.
(c) He still needs to find his parents.
(d) He worries the bandits will come back.
5. What is the name of the first king that Taran visits on his quest?
(a) King Stout.
(b) King Smoit.
(c) King Snivle.
(d) King Snout.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ruins the fields of Taran's farmer friend?
2. After leaving the king's palace, where does Taran make his next stop?
3. How does Taran know the first king he visits on his quest?
4. Who retrieves the item that Kaw stole from Fflewdar?
5. What is the owner of the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam most proud of himself for?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)