|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wager,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the king give Taran the favor he asks when Groyon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
(a) Taran just saved the king's life.
(b) The King owes Taran some money.
(c) Taran offers to pay him in service for the favor.
(d) The King trusts Taran's wisdom.
2. What does Kaw bring Taran as he is being led by the sick and enchanted frog?
(a) The polished bone.
(b) A phial of light.
(c) A map.
(d) Some nuts and berries.
3. What is the name of the creature found in the bushes by Llylan?
4. In what condition does Dorath leave Taran after the fight between them?
(a) Unconscious, but unharmed.
(b) Bleeding on the ground.
(c) Crying in shame.
(d) Glaring in fury.
5. What does Dorath decide to take as payment before he lets Taran leave?
(a) A promisory note.
(b) The enchanted ring.
(c) A letter of good will to King Smoit.
(d) A sword fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taran do with the stone from Morda's necklace?
2. Where does Taran plan to go after Morda's death?
3. What does Dorath do to make the fight between him and Taran unfair?
4. What is the only thing of value that Taran is carrying on his journey?
5. What does the King want Taran to stay in his kingdom to be?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)