|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wager,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
2. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
(a) A lord.
(b) A bard.
(c) A witch.
(d) A king.
3. Who breaks the polished bone?
(d) Fflewdar Fflam.
4. How many Fair Folk have disappear in search of what is stolen from them?
5. What does Taran do with the stone from Morda's necklace?
(a) Keeps it with him, planning to give it to his princess.
(b) Places it on his own necklace.
(c) Buries it with Morda.
(d) Gives it to Doli to give to the Fair Folk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Taran get his battle horn?
2. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
3. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
4. What is the name of Taran's horse?
5. In what condition does Dorath leave Taran after the fight between them?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)