|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wager,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taran do with the gift brought to him by Kaw as he is being led by the enchanted frog?
(a) He pretends to eat them, then throws them away.
(b) He faints.
(c) He cries in gratitude.
(d) He keeps it.
2. What does Dorath tell Taran he wants before he will let Taran go?
(a) A share of the treasure.
(b) Payment for the food he ate.
(c) A written promise of fidelity.
(d) News of his homeland.
3. What causes the enchanted frog to be ill?
(a) Lack of water.
(b) Rapid growth.
(c) Strange dreams.
(d) Constant moisture.
4. What does Dorath decide to take as payment before he lets Taran leave?
(a) A promisory note.
(b) A letter of good will to King Smoit.
(c) A sword fight.
(d) The enchanted ring.
5. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
(a) A prince.
(b) A bard.
(c) A dwarf.
(d) An elf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
2. What is the name of the creature found in the bushes by Llylan?
3. Why is Taran so hesitant to give up his sword to Dorath?
4. Where does the man with Taran's horse say he got the horse from when Taran confronts him?
5. What is the frog doing when he is turned into a frog?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)