|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wager,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Taran get his battle horn?
(a) From his princess.
(b) From Dallben.
(c) He finds it on the road.
(d) From King Smoit.
2. In what condition does Dorath leave Taran after the fight between them?
(a) Bleeding on the ground.
(b) Crying in shame.
(c) Glaring in fury.
(d) Unconscious, but unharmed.
3. What is the name of the man who commits the robbery from the Fair Folk?
4. How does Taran prove that the horse is his when he confronts the man who has it?
(a) Produces papers proving his ownership.
(b) Feeds him.
(c) Rides it.
(d) Shows them his insignia.
5. What ruins the fields of Taran's farmer friend?
(a) A spell of dry weather.
(b) The fighting between Goryon and Gast.
(c) A curse of some witches.
(d) The trampling of bandits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
2. What does the King want Taran to stay in his kingdom to be?
3. What is the name of the man who has Taran's horse after it is stolen?
4. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
5. How does Taran revive the dying creature found in the bushes by Llylan?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)