|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wager,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
(a) A lord.
(b) A king.
(c) A bard.
(d) A witch.
2. What has been stolen from the Fair Folk?
3. How does Taran revive the dying creature found in the bushes by Llylan?
(a) Binds up his wounds.
(b) Gives him some medicine.
(c) Pours water on him.
(d) Finds some food for him.
4. What kind of person is the man who stole from the Fair Folk?
5. How does Taran prove that the horse is his when he confronts the man who has it?
(a) Feeds him.
(b) Rides it.
(c) Produces papers proving his ownership.
(d) Shows them his insignia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Fair Folk have disappear in search of what is stolen from them?
2. What does Taran do with the stone from Morda's necklace?
3. What part of the herd is given to the farmer after the dispute is ended?
4. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
5. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)