|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wager,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
(a) A bard.
(b) A dwarf.
(c) A prince.
(d) An elf.
2. How is the frog trying to hide when he is turned into a frog?
(a) Use an invisibility cloak.
(b) Stooping behind a large boulder.
(c) In a hollow tree.
(d) Use camouflaged clothing.
3. What has been stolen from the Fair Folk?
4. Who rescues the King from the water?
(d) Fflewdar Fflam.
5. What is the name of the man who commits the robbery from the Fair Folk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
2. What is the name of Taran's horse?
3. What punishment does the king initially want to give Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
4. How many Fair Folk have disappear in search of what is stolen from them?
5. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)