|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wager,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Taran prove that the horse is his when he confronts the man who has it?
(a) Produces papers proving his ownership.
(b) Rides it.
(c) Feeds him.
(d) Shows them his insignia.
2. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
(a) His lack of belief in justice.
(b) His lack of generosity.
(c) His part in the dispute.
(d) His bad temper.
3. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
(a) A wine bowl.
(b) A mirror.
(c) An enchanted sword.
(d) An elvish charm.
4. What is the name of the man who commits the robbery from the Fair Folk?
5. What is the name of Taran's horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
2. How many Fair Folk have disappear in search of what is stolen from them?
3. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
4. What happens when Morda dies?
5. What is the only thing of value that Taran is carrying on his journey?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)