|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wager,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Taran's horse?
2. Where is the enchanted frog trying to lead Taran when he becomes ill?
(a) His own home.
(b) The robber's compound.
(c) The main road to Ithilia.
(d) The site of the buried jewels.
3. What is the name of the man who has Taran's horse after it is stolen?
(a) Count Gast.
(b) Grizzle the Wizard.
(c) Gronol the Dwarf.
(d) Lord Goryon.
4. What does Taran do with the gift brought to him by Kaw as he is being led by the enchanted frog?
(a) He pretends to eat them, then throws them away.
(b) He cries in gratitude.
(c) He faints.
(d) He keeps it.
5. Who rescues the King from the water?
(c) Fflewdar Fflam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the owner of the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam most proud of himself for?
2. How many Fair Folk have disappear in search of what is stolen from them?
3. What does Dorath decide to take as payment before he lets Taran leave?
4. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
5. What does Dorath tell Taran he wants before he will let Taran go?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)