|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wager,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what condition does Dorath leave Taran after the fight between them?
(a) Glaring in fury.
(b) Unconscious, but unharmed.
(c) Bleeding on the ground.
(d) Crying in shame.
2. How is the frog trying to hide when he is turned into a frog?
(a) Use camouflaged clothing.
(b) Stooping behind a large boulder.
(c) In a hollow tree.
(d) Use an invisibility cloak.
3. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
(a) He is jealous and vows to get it back.
(b) He offers to pay Taran for the inconvenience.
(c) He wants Taran to teach him to ride as well.
(d) He is glad to be rid of it.
4. How does the farmer feel about the final punishment given to Goryon and Gast for their dispute?
(a) He is angry that it wasn't harsher.
(b) He is very happy and appeased.
(c) He is sad to see men punished so harshly.
(d) He is confused at the justice taking place.
5. What is the name of the creature found in the bushes by Llylan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been stolen from the Fair Folk?
2. Where does Taran plan to go after Morda's death?
3. Why does the king give Taran the favor he asks when Groyon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
4. What is the only thing of value that Taran is carrying on his journey?
5. What is the owner of the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam most proud of himself for?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)