|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wager,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the frog trying to hide when he is turned into a frog?
(a) In a hollow tree.
(b) Stooping behind a large boulder.
(c) Use an invisibility cloak.
(d) Use camouflaged clothing.
2. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
(a) They repair and replant the farmer's field.
(b) They go to the dungeon for a year.
(c) They give the cows to King Smoit.
(d) They pay double taxes for a year.
3. Who makes Taran's battle horn?
(a) The bards.
(b) A great wizard.
(c) The Fair Folk.
(d) The dwarves.
4. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
(a) His lack of generosity.
(b) His part in the dispute.
(c) His lack of belief in justice.
(d) His bad temper.
5. What does Taran do with the gift brought to him by Kaw as he is being led by the enchanted frog?
(a) He cries in gratitude.
(b) He keeps it.
(c) He faints.
(d) He pretends to eat them, then throws them away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
2. Why does the king give Taran the favor he asks when Groyon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
3. What causes the enchanted frog to be ill?
4. What has been stolen from the Fair Folk?
5. What does Dorath tell Taran he wants before he will let Taran go?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)