|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wager,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the frog trying to hide when he is turned into a frog?
(a) Use an invisibility cloak.
(b) Stooping behind a large boulder.
(c) In a hollow tree.
(d) Use camouflaged clothing.
2. Where does Taran get his battle horn?
(a) From his princess.
(b) He finds it on the road.
(c) From King Smoit.
(d) From Dallben.
3. What is the name of the creature found in the bushes by Llylan?
4. How does the man with Taran's horse feel about letting Taran keep his horse?
(a) He wants Taran to teach him to ride as well.
(b) He offers to pay Taran for the inconvenience.
(c) He is jealous and vows to get it back.
(d) He is glad to be rid of it.
5. What does the farmer apologize for after the dispute between Goryon and Gast is settled?
(a) His lack of belief in justice.
(b) His bad temper.
(c) His part in the dispute.
(d) His lack of generosity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
2. How does Taran prove that the horse is his when he confronts the man who has it?
3. What does Dorath tell Taran he wants before he will let Taran go?
4. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
5. What is the name of the man who commits the robbery from the Fair Folk?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)