|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wager,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Taran plan to go after Morda's death?
(a) The Ranges.
(b) The Free Commots.
(c) The Fringe Lands.
(d) The Meadows of Flamnia.
2. How does Taran revive the dying creature found in the bushes by Llylan?
(a) Binds up his wounds.
(b) Gives him some medicine.
(c) Pours water on him.
(d) Finds some food for him.
3. What does Taran do with the stone from Morda's necklace?
(a) Buries it with Morda.
(b) Gives it to Doli to give to the Fair Folk.
(c) Places it on his own necklace.
(d) Keeps it with him, planning to give it to his princess.
4. What is the name of the man who commits the robbery from the Fair Folk?
5. What final punishment is given to Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
(a) They give the cows to King Smoit.
(b) They pay double taxes for a year.
(c) They go to the dungeon for a year.
(d) They repair and replant the farmer's field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been stolen from the Fair Folk?
2. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
3. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
4. Where does Taran get his battle horn?
5. What is the only thing of value that Taran is carrying on his journey?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)