|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wager,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the party find as they take the injured King to a safe place?
(a) Taran's missing horse.
(b) Goryon and Gast.
(c) The missing cows.
(d) A group of bandits.
2. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
(a) Feeding the horse.
(b) Riding the horse.
(c) Taking the saddle off.
(d) Getting the horse to obey.
3. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
(b) Vegetable Stew.
4. Where does the man with Taran's horse say he got the horse from when Taran confronts him?
(a) A gift from dwarves.
(b) A horse market.
(c) Abandoned in his field.
(d) Stolen from Giants.
5. What does Kaw bring Taran as he is being led by the sick and enchanted frog?
(a) A map.
(b) The polished bone.
(c) A phial of light.
(d) Some nuts and berries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Taran so hesitant to give up his sword to Dorath?
2. How is the frog trying to hide when he is turned into a frog?
3. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
4. Who rescues the King from the water?
5. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)