|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wager,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Taran get his battle horn?
(a) From his princess.
(b) From King Smoit.
(c) From Dallben.
(d) He finds it on the road.
2. How is the frog trying to hide when he is turned into a frog?
(a) Use an invisibility cloak.
(b) Use camouflaged clothing.
(c) In a hollow tree.
(d) Stooping behind a large boulder.
3. What has been stolen from the Fair Folk?
4. What ruins the fields of Taran's farmer friend?
(a) A spell of dry weather.
(b) A curse of some witches.
(c) The trampling of bandits.
(d) The fighting between Goryon and Gast.
5. What does Dorath decide to take as payment before he lets Taran leave?
(a) A letter of good will to King Smoit.
(b) A promisory note.
(c) The enchanted ring.
(d) A sword fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
2. What favor does Taran ask of King Smoit when Goryon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
3. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
4. What is the frog doing when he is turned into a frog?
5. Why is Taran so hesitant to give up his sword to Dorath?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)