|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wager,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
(a) A bard.
(b) An elf.
(c) A prince.
(d) A dwarf.
2. What does Dorath tell Taran he wants before he will let Taran go?
(a) A written promise of fidelity.
(b) A share of the treasure.
(c) News of his homeland.
(d) Payment for the food he ate.
3. What is the man who has Taran's horse having trouble with when Taran sees him?
(a) Riding the horse.
(b) Feeding the horse.
(c) Getting the horse to obey.
(d) Taking the saddle off.
4. Why is Taran so hesitant to give up his sword to Dorath?
(a) It is a huge disgrace to travel unprotected.
(b) Dorath will most likely kill him with it.
(c) It was a gift from Dallben.
(d) He has no other weapons.
5. What is the name of the man who has Taran's horse after it is stolen?
(a) Lord Goryon.
(b) Count Gast.
(c) Gronol the Dwarf.
(d) Grizzle the Wizard.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what condition does Dorath leave Taran after the fight between them?
2. What punishment does the king initially want to give Goryon and Gast for their unlawful dispute?
3. What does the King want Taran to stay in his kingdom to be?
4. How many Fair Folk have disappear in search of what is stolen from them?
5. What causes the enchanted frog to be ill?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)