|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wager,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
2. Who breaks the polished bone?
(b) Fflewdar Fflam.
3. What is the name of the man who commits the robbery from the Fair Folk?
4. What is the only thing of value that Taran is carrying on his journey?
(a) His sword.
(b) The polished bone.
(c) An enchanted ring.
(d) The battle horn.
5. How does the farmer feel about the final punishment given to Goryon and Gast for their dispute?
(a) He is confused at the justice taking place.
(b) He is sad to see men punished so harshly.
(c) He is very happy and appeased.
(d) He is angry that it wasn't harsher.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what condition does Dorath leave Taran after the fight between them?
2. What favor does Taran ask of King Smoit when Goryon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
3. How many Fair Folk have disappear in search of what is stolen from them?
4. Where does Taran get his battle horn?
5. What feast is provided for Taran when he enters the house that Fflewdar Fflam is staying at?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)