|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wager,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taran do with the stone from Morda's necklace?
(a) Buries it with Morda.
(b) Keeps it with him, planning to give it to his princess.
(c) Gives it to Doli to give to the Fair Folk.
(d) Places it on his own necklace.
2. What causes the enchanted frog to be ill?
(a) Strange dreams.
(b) Lack of water.
(c) Constant moisture.
(d) Rapid growth.
3. How is the frog trying to hide when he is turned into a frog?
(a) Stooping behind a large boulder.
(b) Use an invisibility cloak.
(c) In a hollow tree.
(d) Use camouflaged clothing.
4. What happens when Morda dies?
(a) The necklace floats to Taran's hand.
(b) His spells are all undone.
(c) His house begins to melt.
(d) He disappears.
5. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
(a) An elvish charm.
(b) An enchanted sword.
(c) A wine bowl.
(d) A mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the king give Taran the favor he asks when Groyon and Gast appear on the farmer's land?
2. What is the name of the man who has Taran's horse after it is stolen?
3. What is the name of the man who owns the house where Taran finds Fflewdar Fflam?
4. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
5. Who owns the house that Taran stops at after retrieving his horse?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)