|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wager,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fflewdar Fflam?
(a) A bard.
(b) An elf.
(c) A dwarf.
(d) A prince.
2. What kind of person is the man who stole from the Fair Folk?
3. What is the name of Taran's horse?
4. Where does Taran suggest the king goes after he is rescued?
(a) His own castle.
(b) Lord Gast's palace.
(c) The farmer's house.
(d) Dallben's home.
5. What is the frog doing when he is turned into a frog?
(a) Sleeping in a hollow tree.
(b) Stealing from the Fair Folk.
(c) Eating some nuts and berries.
(d) Trying to find the stolen jewels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taran do with the stone from Morda's necklace?
2. Where does the man with Taran's horse say he got the horse from when Taran confronts him?
3. What does Dorath decide to take as payment before he lets Taran leave?
4. What is the name of the creature found in the bushes by Llylan?
5. What is the finest treasure that the owner of the house where Fflewdar Fflam is found has?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)