|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Taran Wanderer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taran do to try and avoid having Dorath and his men join the quest?
(a) Lie to him about his destination.
(b) Tell him of all the danger they will meet.
(c) Sneak away in the night.
(d) Talk down about the treasure.
2. What news does Taran hear when he first wakes after suffering injuries trying to save the shepherd?
(a) Taran is being honored as a hero.
(b) Dallben is coming.
(c) Craddoc is not his father.
(d) Creekdock is dead.
3. Where does Taran take the shepherd's sheep at the end of the winter?
(a) To a small farmer with many children.
(b) To a livestock market.
(c) To Cair Dallben.
(d) To the Free Commots.
4. Why does Dorath offer to help Taran complete his quest?
(a) He has compassion on Taran's story.
(b) He can sense Taran's goodness.
(c) He think Taran will give him good cover for his next job.
(d) He wants half the money.
5. What is Dorath's occupation?
(b) Sword for hire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Taran travel after leaving the king's palace before making his next stop?
2. What does Llylan find in the bushes after Kaw has left?
3. What does Dorath do to ensure his involvement in Taran's quest?
4. What is wrong with the creature that Llylan found in the bushes?
5. Who does Taran find at his side when he wakes after suffering injuries trying to save the shepherd?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)