|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Taran Wanderer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Taran so angry about the shepherd's death?
(a) He wants an explanation for the lie.
(b) He wastes the one call on the battle horn.
(c) He never hears the whole true story.
(d) He loses his father.
2. What kind of creature is Kaw?
3. Why does Dorath offer to help Taran complete his quest?
(a) He wants half the money.
(b) He can sense Taran's goodness.
(c) He has compassion on Taran's story.
(d) He think Taran will give him good cover for his next job.
4. Where does Kaw hide the item he stole from Fflewdar when he first sees him traveling?
(a) In a hollow tree.
(b) In a rabbit hole.
(c) In a thorny bush.
(d) In a river bed.
5. What else is found in the place where Kaw hides the item he steals from Fflewdar?
(a) A shining crystal.
(b) A polished bone in a coffer.
(c) A map.
(d) A key.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Doli separate from the group as the rest travel on?
2. Who retrieves the item that Kaw stole from Fflewdar?
3. What does Dorath do to ensure his involvement in Taran's quest?
4. What startling fact does Taran realize about the creature Llylan found in the bushes?
5. What do Dorath and his men do when Taran asks them for some food?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)