|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Taran Wanderer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Taran do to try and avoid having Dorath and his men join the quest?
(a) Lie to him about his destination.
(b) Talk down about the treasure.
(c) Tell him of all the danger they will meet.
(d) Sneak away in the night.
2. Where does Kaw hide the item he stole from Fflewdar when he first sees him traveling?
(a) In a river bed.
(b) In a rabbit hole.
(c) In a hollow tree.
(d) In a thorny bush.
3. Why does Dorath offer to help Taran complete his quest?
(a) He think Taran will give him good cover for his next job.
(b) He can sense Taran's goodness.
(c) He has compassion on Taran's story.
(d) He wants half the money.
4. What does Dorath do to ensure his involvement in Taran's quest?
(a) Makes Taran look him in the eye to avoid lying.
(b) Steals Taran's map to see the truth.
(c) Meets Taran at the horses as he tries to sneak away.
(d) Promises that he has no fear of danger.
5. How long does Taran travel after leaving the king's palace before making his next stop?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 30 days.
(d) 3 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Taran so angry about the shepherd's death?
2. What kind of creature is Llylan?
3. Why does Doli separate from the group as the rest travel on?
4. What news does Taran hear when he first wakes after suffering injuries trying to save the shepherd?
5. Where does Taran stay for the winter?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)