|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Taran Wanderer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dorath and his men do when Taran asks them for some food?
(a) Makes Taran promise payment for the food.
(b) Completely ignores Taran.
(c) Lets Taran scrape the left-overs when the men are done eating.
(d) Welcomes them and feeds them.
2. Why is Taran so angry about the shepherd's death?
(a) He wants an explanation for the lie.
(b) He loses his father.
(c) He wastes the one call on the battle horn.
(d) He never hears the whole true story.
3. What does Kaw take from Fllewdar Fflam when he first sees him traveling?
(a) His harp.
(b) His rucksack.
(c) His harp key.
(d) His hat.
4. Where does Taran take the shepherd's sheep at the end of the winter?
(a) To Cair Dallben.
(b) To a livestock market.
(c) To the Free Commots.
(d) To a small farmer with many children.
5. What kind of creature is Kaw?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fflewdar tell Taran to do with what was found by the item hid by Kaw?
2. How long does Taran travel after leaving the king's palace before making his next stop?
3. After leaving the king's palace, where does Taran make his next stop?
4. What is Dorath's occupation?
5. Where does Fflewdar Fflam go at the end of the winter?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)