|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Taran Wanderer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Taran so angry about the shepherd's death?
(a) He never hears the whole true story.
(b) He wastes the one call on the battle horn.
(c) He loses his father.
(d) He wants an explanation for the lie.
2. What does Taran do to try and avoid having Dorath and his men join the quest?
(a) Tell him of all the danger they will meet.
(b) Sneak away in the night.
(c) Lie to him about his destination.
(d) Talk down about the treasure.
3. Who retrieves the item that Kaw stole from Fflewdar?
(b) Fflewdar Fflam.
4. What else is found in the place where Kaw hides the item he steals from Fflewdar?
(a) A map.
(b) A shining crystal.
(c) A key.
(d) A polished bone in a coffer.
5. How long does Taran travel after leaving the king's palace before making his next stop?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 30 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 10 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the king's palace, where does Taran make his next stop?
2. Why does Doli separate from the group as the rest travel on?
3. Where does Taran take the shepherd's sheep at the end of the winter?
4. What news does Taran hear when he first wakes after suffering injuries trying to save the shepherd?
5. Where does Fflewdar Fflam go at the end of the winter?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)