|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Taran Wanderer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kaw hide the item he stole from Fflewdar when he first sees him traveling?
(a) In a river bed.
(b) In a rabbit hole.
(c) In a hollow tree.
(d) In a thorny bush.
2. What does Llylan find in the bushes after Kaw has left?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A frog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A crow.
3. What do Dorath and his men do when Taran asks them for some food?
(a) Welcomes them and feeds them.
(b) Completely ignores Taran.
(c) Lets Taran scrape the left-overs when the men are done eating.
(d) Makes Taran promise payment for the food.
4. Where does Taran stay for the winter?
(a) Cair Dallben.
(b) With the Free Commots.
(c) King Smoit's palace.
(d) Craddoc's land.
5. What news does Taran hear when he first wakes after suffering injuries trying to save the shepherd?
(a) Creekdock is dead.
(b) Dallben is coming.
(c) Craddoc is not his father.
(d) Taran is being honored as a hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What startling fact does Taran realize about the creature Llylan found in the bushes?
2. Why is Taran so angry about the shepherd's death?
3. Who does Taran find at his side when he wakes after suffering injuries trying to save the shepherd?
4. Who retrieves the item that Kaw stole from Fflewdar?
5. What is wrong with the creature that Llylan found in the bushes?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)