|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Taran Wanderer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the creature that Llylan found in the bushes?
(a) It has many injuries.
(b) It is starving.
(c) It is dying of lack of water.
(d) It is very old.
2. What do Dorath and his men do when Taran asks them for some food?
(a) Makes Taran promise payment for the food.
(b) Lets Taran scrape the left-overs when the men are done eating.
(c) Completely ignores Taran.
(d) Welcomes them and feeds them.
3. How long does Taran travel after leaving the king's palace before making his next stop?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 30 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 10 days.
4. Where does Fflewdar Fflam go at the end of the winter?
(a) To his own land.
(b) To the Free Commots.
(c) To Cair Dallben.
(d) With Taran on his journey.
5. What startling fact does Taran realize about the creature Llylan found in the bushes?
(a) It is Doli in an enchanted form.
(b) It tries to tell them something.
(c) He dreams about this creature.
(d) It is a magical eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else is found in the place where Kaw hides the item he steals from Fflewdar?
2. Who retrieves the item that Kaw stole from Fflewdar?
3. What does Llylan find in the bushes after Kaw has left?
4. What does Fflewdar tell Taran to do with what was found by the item hid by Kaw?
5. Who does Taran find at his side when he wakes after suffering injuries trying to save the shepherd?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)