|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Taran Wanderer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dorath offer to help Taran complete his quest?
(a) He has compassion on Taran's story.
(b) He wants half the money.
(c) He think Taran will give him good cover for his next job.
(d) He can sense Taran's goodness.
2. What kind of creature is Llylan?
3. Why is Taran so angry about the shepherd's death?
(a) He never hears the whole true story.
(b) He loses his father.
(c) He wastes the one call on the battle horn.
(d) He wants an explanation for the lie.
4. What is Dorath's occupation?
(b) Sword for hire.
5. What is wrong with the creature that Llylan found in the bushes?
(a) It has many injuries.
(b) It is dying of lack of water.
(c) It is starving.
(d) It is very old.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Taran travel after leaving the king's palace before making his next stop?
2. Where does Taran take the shepherd's sheep at the end of the winter?
3. What does Fflewdar tell Taran to do with what was found by the item hid by Kaw?
4. What does Dorath do to ensure his involvement in Taran's quest?
5. What does Kaw take from Fllewdar Fflam when he first sees him traveling?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)