|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Taran Wanderer,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else is found in the place where Kaw hides the item he steals from Fflewdar?
(a) A key.
(b) A polished bone in a coffer.
(c) A shining crystal.
(d) A map.
2. Where does Taran take the shepherd's sheep at the end of the winter?
(a) To a small farmer with many children.
(b) To a livestock market.
(c) To Cair Dallben.
(d) To the Free Commots.
3. After leaving the king's palace, where does Taran make his next stop?
(a) The Cantrevs Caves.
(b) Valley Catrevs.
(c) The Cantrevs Plains.
(d) Hill Cantrevs.
4. What does Llylan find in the bushes after Kaw has left?
(a) A frog.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A cat.
(d) A crow.
5. Why is Taran so angry about the shepherd's death?
(a) He wastes the one call on the battle horn.
(b) He wants an explanation for the lie.
(c) He loses his father.
(d) He never hears the whole true story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taran do to try and avoid having Dorath and his men join the quest?
2. Where does Fflewdar Fflam go at the end of the winter?
3. What does Dorath do to ensure his involvement in Taran's quest?
4. What startling fact does Taran realize about the creature Llylan found in the bushes?
5. Why does Dorath offer to help Taran complete his quest?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)