Chapter 1, Who Am I?
• Taran is an assistant pig keeper living with Dallben, a kind wizard who takes him in when his parents abandon him as a baby.
• Taran is in love with a princess and wants to go on a quest to find out if he is of noble birth so that he can ask the princess to marry him.
• Dallben is hesitant to let Taran go, but finally relents, allowing Gurgi, a small animal-like creature to go with him.
• Taran makes his first stop to the 3 witches. They tell him they have his information, but want something of value in return.
• The three witches send Taran to find a fabled mirror that is supposed to show a man all of him when he looks on it.
Chapter 2, Cantrev Cadiffor,
• When Taran and Gurgi enter the Valley Cantrevs, they are attacked by bandits who mock them and...
This section contains 2,174 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)