|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What move does Lee teach for forcing the opponent to move to avoid an apparent attack?
(a) The feint.
(b) The counter attack.
(c) The parry.
(d) The escape.
2. How does Lee suggest a feint makes the opponent react?
(a) At a fearful level.
(b) At a reflex level.
(c) At a physical level.
(d) At an intellectual level.
3. How many diseases does Lee propose as desires that are attachments?
4. What is a counterattack that follows a parry and is determined by the opponent's anticipated reactions?
(b) Renewed attack.
(d) Immobilization attack.
5. Even the desire to _____, Lee says, is an attachment.
(c) Be void of desire.
(d) Be loved.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, Lee suggest an immediate _____ is most effective because it occurs immediately after a(n) _____.
2. Lee claims that Jeet Kune Do is not just technique but is a matter of _____ and _____.
3. Lee says that the key element of Jeet Kune Do is its _____ that permits it to have all technique.
4. What does Lee teach is the purpose of a feint?
5. What does Lee compare a man's movement to without obstruction?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)