|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rhythm of the single feint?
2. Lee believes that footwork during fighting is preferable to _____.
(a) Standing still.
(d) Upper body work.
3. What types of fighters does Lee describe as using techniques and tactics learned by repetition without considering the reason?
4. How does Lee distinguish the parry from a block?
(a) He says the parry requires more coordination and the block relies on the reflexes.
(b) He says the block using no force but the parry does.
(c) He says the deflecting motion of the parry uses no force and causes the blow to slide off.
(d) He says the parry is a faster version of a block.
5. Which attacks does Lee describe that are started by the fighter to score by pace, fraud, or force?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee suggest has been within people that causes them to be distorted and thought to be lost?
2. What move does Lee teach that shifts the weight and changes the feet while remaining balanced?
3. What action does Lee say the feint lures the opponent into making?
4. What does Lee compare a man's movement to without obstruction?
5. What does Lee teach a fighter may minimize by feinting, changing body position or using a variety of attacks and defenses?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)