|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee suggest results when there is no center and no circumference?
2. What does Lee teach is the purpose of a feint?
(a) To use enough motion to deflect a blow.
(b) To increase a fighter's arsenal.
(c) To reduce an opponent's coordination.
(d) To improve muscle function.
3. Lee describes the parry as a light and easy sudden ______ of the hand from inside or outside to deflect a blow from ______.
(a) Swing/The face.
(b) Punch/The lower body.
(c) Gesture/The fighter.
(d) Movement/Its original path.
4. What does Lee teach a fighter may minimize by feinting, changing body position or using a variety of attacks and defenses?
(b) Appearing weak.
(c) Danger of a counter.
(d) Losing balance.
5. What does Lee call the four forms of simple attack that include thrusts, simple disengagements, counter-disengagements and cut-overs?
(a) The Power Four.
(b) Compound attacks.
(c) Renewed attacks.
(d) Counter attacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Jeet Kune Do technique moves the body with a blow, thereby nullifying its value?
2. Lee believes one should keep his mind in a state of _____ so the freedom of action is never _____.
3. What does Lee say requires preliminary analysis, preparation, and execution?
4. What is the rhythm of the single feint?
5. Who does Lee say that counterattacking is safer for?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)