|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What move does Lee claim takes the opponent's hand off target by returning it in a circular motion to the line of engagement?
(a) Engaged force.
(b) Semicircular parry.
(d) The bind.
2. What does Lee say will vary according to the opponent's skill and training?
(a) Body feel.
3. Which Jeet Kune Do technique anticipates the opponent's punch or kick and steps back to take advantage of the opponent's openings?
(c) The sliding roll.
4. How many diseases does Lee propose as desires that are attachments?
5. What strategy does Lee use for avoiding a blow without moving the body out of range with straight leads and counters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee recommend combining with a parry when fighting an opponent who is faster, taller, or has longer reach?
2. What does Lee instruct fighters to use to coordinate closing and opening distances?
3. According to Lee, how are the psychic hindrances of man and surroundings eliminated?
4. In Chapter 7, Lee suggest an immediate _____ is most effective because it occurs immediately after a(n) _____.
5. Lee explains that the ______ starts an offensive maneuver as a feint to build up an opening with foot movement.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)