|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee teach is the purpose of a feint?
(a) To improve muscle function.
(b) To reduce an opponent's coordination.
(c) To increase a fighter's arsenal.
(d) To use enough motion to deflect a blow.
2. What does Lee suggest insecurity results from?
(c) Low self-esteem.
(d) Standing alone.
3. Lee says that the tools of Jeet Kune Do are at the center of an undefined circle whose circumference allows _____.
(a) Continuous expansion outward.
(b) One to find peace within.
(c) One to spiral out of control.
(d) A series of circles to become one.
4. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
(c) Will power.
5. What does Lee say is made when a fighter decides or opponent movement occurs or fails?
(a) A counter attack.
(b) A point.
(c) An attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
2. What is a balanced forward advance of the body through a series of short sliding steps forward?
3. Lee instructs that no-contact stopping of attacks inches in front of the target creates a false sense of _____.
4. What does Lee say is minimized with vigorous activity in warming up by rehearsing skills and raising body temperature?
5. What does Lee say changes continuously with the speed, agility, and control of fighters?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)