|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Lee's view, what results from three thousand years of conditioning and propaganda?
(a) A Jeet Kune Do master.
(b) An Olympian.
(c) A classic martial artist.
(d) A successful athlete.
2. What follows with the fighter lunging?
(a) A semicircular parries.
(b) A real evasive thrust.
(c) A compound parry.
(d) A false thrust.
3. What does Lee believe is a primary need of the on-guard position?
(a) Setting the tone.
(b) Firm foundation.
(c) Squaring off the shoulders.
(d) Proper posture.
4. What strategy does Lee use for avoiding a blow without moving the body out of range with straight leads and counters?
5. What does Lee say weak people consider themselves?
Short Answer Questions
1. A _____ snaps the body from a straight lead to miss an opponent blow.
2. How many basic methods are used in attack?
3. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
4. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
5. What does Lee say is minimized with vigorous activity in warming up by rehearsing skills and raising body temperature?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)