|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee teaches that in Jeet Kune Do, combat is a matter of _____.
(c) Following the rules.
2. What types of fighters does Lee describe who consider the why, how, and when of each successive encounter?
(d) Black belts.
3. What does Lee call a group of routines, ideas, and traditions that defeat freedom?
(a) Warming up.
(b) Classical styles.
(c) The daily grind.
4. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
(a) Self-exploration in free expression.
(b) Letting go of a need to win.
(c) Six weeks of training.
(d) Understanding the history of martial arts.
5. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
2. Lee explains that a dancer requires different warm up exercise _____ and _____ from an older martial arts fighter.
3. What does Lee claim is a denial of one's being?
4. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
5. Compound attacks are characterized as _____ with short, fast combinations, or _____ with deep, penetrative, and fast combinations.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)