|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee recommend to counter an attacking opponent?
(a) Imagining simple moves.
(b) Aligning the proper posture.
(c) Feeling loose.
(d) Figuring out the opponent's thoughts.
2. What move does Lee say can be used to open the line by force or to feint before an attack?
(a) The parry.
(c) The beat.
(d) A compound attack.
3. According to Lee, how should the movements of an opponent who is very fast and cannot be feinted, be countered?
(a) With the croise.
(b) With a feint.
(c) With the bind.
(d) With the beat.
4. What does Lee say requires preliminary analysis, preparation, and execution?
(a) Being unattached.
(b) Preliminary analysis.
(c) Selecting tactics.
(d) Reading the opponent.
5. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
2. Over the long history of martial arts, most systems promote forms and techniques that simulate _____ and can be practiced like a _____.
3. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
4. What does Lee claim is a denial of one's being?
5. What does Lee say will vary according to the opponent's skill and training?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)