|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee conclude is based on feints and actions connected to them?
(a) Martial arts.
(b) All sports.
(c) Jeet Kune Do.
2. What does Lee recommend combining with a parry when fighting an opponent who is faster, taller, or has longer reach?
(a) The feint.
(b) The step back.
(c) The croise.
(d) The beat.
3. Lee teaches that in Jeet Kune Do, combat is a matter of _____.
(b) Following the rules.
4. The straight rear thrust to body is a _____ used as a counter or after a preliminary feint.
(b) Power blow.
5. What does Lee say includes everything and excludes nothing?
(b) Decision making.
Short Answer Questions
1. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
2. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
3. What does Lee refer to as the offensive and defensive weapon, which is the backbone of punching in Jeet Kune Do?
4. Who/what do 'the strong' believe they are chosen by, according to Lee?
5. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)