|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee teach is the purpose of a feint?
(a) To increase a fighter's arsenal.
(b) To use enough motion to deflect a blow.
(c) To improve muscle function.
(d) To reduce an opponent's coordination.
2. What does Lee say involves observing the opponent's habits, virtues, and faults?
(a) Preliminary analysis.
(b) A character study.
(c) Scientific observation.
(d) Selecting tactics.
3. What types of fighters does Lee describe who consider the why, how, and when of each successive encounter?
(b) Black belts.
4. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
(a) He breaks his legs.
(b) He has recently lost his sight.
(c) He is recovering from a coma.
(d) He suffers from a back injury.
5. How many steps does Lee give for throwing one's opponent to the ground?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say is made when a fighter decides or opponent movement occurs or fails?
2. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
3. How does Lee suggest a feint makes the opponent react?
4. What does Lee write is acquired by realizing our talents?
5. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)