|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A what point of a fight does Bruce Lee recommend the fighter stay loose but poised and use economical movements?
(a) After receiving a blow.
(b) Between punches.
(c) Before initiation of an attack.
(d) Before a fight begins.
2. The two parts in a feint are a _____ thrust and a _____ evasive thrust.
3. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
(c) Martial arts.
(d) Bruce Lee.
4. What follows with the fighter lunging?
(a) A compound parry.
(b) A real evasive thrust.
(c) A semicircular parries.
(d) A false thrust.
5. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
2. Where should the execution of the feint start from?
3. Lee describes the parry as a light and easy sudden ______ of the hand from inside or outside to deflect a blow from ______.
4. How does Lee distinguish the parry from a block?
5. What does Lee believe comes from a sense of worth?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)