|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee instruct fighters to use to coordinate closing and opening distances?
(a) An estimation.
(c) Arm span.
(d) Hands and feet.
2. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
3. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
4. What does Lee claim is the greatest hindrance to proper physical action?
5. How many diseases does Lee propose as desires that are attachments?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee compare a man's movement to without obstruction?
2. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
3. Lee says that the tools of Jeet Kune Do are at the center of an undefined circle whose circumference allows _____.
4. What parts of the body does Lee refer to in his instructions for slipping?
5. How does Lee suggest a feint makes the opponent react?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)