|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
(b) Warming up.
(c) Brisk walking.
(d) Climbing stairs.
2. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
(a) The side kick.
(b) The finger jab.
(c) The strike.
(d) The head butt.
3. According to Lee, how should the movements of an opponent who is very fast and cannot be feinted, be countered?
(a) With a feint.
(b) With the bind.
(c) With the beat.
(d) With the croise.
4. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
(a) He suffers from a back injury.
(b) He is recovering from a coma.
(c) He has recently lost his sight.
(d) He breaks his legs.
5. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Lee recommend using to practice accuracy with?
2. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
3. According to Lee, what is comprised of leads, false moves, and counterpunches supported by mobility and pressure?
4. What types of fighters does Lee describe as using techniques and tactics learned by repetition without considering the reason?
5. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)