|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What technique does Lee describe that requires three factors be understood, including the opponent lead to determine the open side of the opponent?
(d) Gauging distance.
2. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
3. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
(a) A straight line or axis.
(b) A different one for each position.
(c) A rounded back.
(d) A slight lean forward.
4. What does Lee teach a fighter may minimize by feinting, changing body position or using a variety of attacks and defenses?
(a) Danger of a counter.
(c) Appearing weak.
(d) Losing balance.
5. What does Lee say is minimized with vigorous activity in warming up by rehearsing skills and raising body temperature?
Short Answer Questions
1. What move does Lee say make the fighter harder to hit and leaves the hands open for attack?
2. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
3. What does Lee teach as a fast forceful backward movement that allows further retreat or stepping forward to attack?
4. What does Lee describe as an avenue through which life opens its secrets?
5. Lee says the hook should start and end in the position, without _____.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)