|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
(c) Will power.
2. How many basic methods are used in attack?
3. What is an ability to recognize or provoke the right moment to act?
4. According to Lee, pride and boasting are both a _______.
5. What does Lee suggest reveals nothing about the next move and keeps a body in the most favorable state?
(a) Focused eyes.
(b) On-guard position.
(c) Emptying the mind.
(d) A "poker body."
Short Answer Questions
1. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
2. Who does Lee say that counterattacking is safer for?
3. What is a counterattack that follows a parry and is determined by the opponent's anticipated reactions?
4. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
5. What does the author recommend that includes alternate splits, running in place, high kicks, and deep knee bends?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)