|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
2. Lee describes the parry as a light and easy sudden ______ of the hand from inside or outside to deflect a blow from ______.
(a) Gesture/The fighter.
(b) Swing/The face.
(c) Punch/The lower body.
(d) Movement/Its original path.
3. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
(a) He is recovering from a coma.
(b) He has recently lost his sight.
(c) He suffers from a back injury.
(d) He breaks his legs.
4. What does Lee suggest results when there is no center and no circumference?
5. Lee claims that Jeet Kune Do is not just technique but is a matter of _____ and _____.
(a) Personal spirituality/Physique.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee explains that the ______ starts an offensive maneuver as a feint to build up an opening with foot movement.
2. What does Lee call a group of routines, ideas, and traditions that defeat freedom?
3. Who is the main author of the book?
4. How many principles does Lee outline for distance in attacks?
5. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)