|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strategy does Lee use for avoiding a blow without moving the body out of range with straight leads and counters?
2. How many basic methods are used in attack?
3. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
4. Lee instructs that no-contact stopping of attacks inches in front of the target creates a false sense of _____.
5. What does Lee suggest results when there is no center and no circumference?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee write is acquired by realizing our talents?
2. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
3. Lee explains that the ______ starts an offensive maneuver as a feint to build up an opening with foot movement.
4. Which move takes an opponent's hand diagonally from high to low, or the reverse?
5. In the last chapter, what does Lee say most people free themselves of?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)