|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say a delayed riposte involves for a fighter?
(a) Quick execution.
(d) A back shuffle.
2. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
(a) The head butt.
(b) The strike.
(c) The finger jab.
(d) The side kick.
3. What state of mind should a student have while training?
4. What object does Lee recommend using to practice accuracy with?
(a) A pair of scissors.
(b) A tennis racket.
(c) A small hanging ball.
(d) A needle and thread.
5. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
2. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
3. What does Lee say requires preliminary analysis, preparation, and execution?
4. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
5. In Lee's view, what results from three thousand years of conditioning and propaganda?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)