|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
(b) Realization of the void.
(c) The Tao of Jeet Kune Do.
(d) Martial arts.
2. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
3. What does Lee call the space a fighter and his opponent have in relation to each other?
(a) Fighting measure.
(b) Personal space.
(c) Following distance.
(d) Two parts of a whole.
4. What is balance?
(a) Ideas in motion.
(b) An expression of ideas.
(c) A resting state.
5. What increases energy cost to cause early fatigue?
(a) Sudden movements.
(b) Lack of focus.
(c) Opposing tension.
Short Answer Questions
1. Even the desire to _____, Lee says, is an attachment.
2. What does Lee say a mind loses if it stops?
3. What does Lee write is acquired by realizing our talents?
4. What does Lee claim is the greatest hindrance to proper physical action?
5. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)