|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What move does Lee say can be used to open the line by force or to feint before an attack?
(a) The parry.
(c) The beat.
(d) A compound attack.
2. What does Lee say includes everything and excludes nothing?
(a) Decision making.
3. Which move takes an opponent's hand diagonally from high to low, or the reverse?
(a) The beat.
(b) The parry.
(c) The bind.
(d) The hand hold.
4. Who is the main author of the book?
(a) Gilbert Johnson.
(b) Jeet Kune Do.
(c) Bruce Lee.
(d) Linda Lee.
5. What does Lee say should use actual range and evasive tactics both for reliability?
(a) A lead jab.
(b) Western boxing.
(c) A straight rear thrust.
(d) Realistic total fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee teach is the purpose of a feint?
2. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
3. In Chapter 7, Lee suggest an immediate _____ is most effective because it occurs immediately after a(n) _____.
4. Lee describes the parry as a light and easy sudden ______ of the hand from inside or outside to deflect a blow from ______.
5. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)