|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the last chapter, what does Lee say most people free themselves of?
(c) Personal responsibility.
2. What does Lee claim is a denial of one's being?
3. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
(b) Will power.
4. According to Lee, how should the movements of an opponent who is very fast and cannot be feinted, be countered?
(a) With the bind.
(b) With the beat.
(c) With the croise.
(d) With a feint.
5. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
Short Answer Questions
1. What example of moving and not moving does Lee use?
2. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
3. Lee believes one should keep his mind in a state of _____ so the freedom of action is never _____.
4. What does Lee say a mind loses if it stops?
5. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)