|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
2. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
(a) He is recovering from a coma.
(b) He suffers from a back injury.
(c) He breaks his legs.
(d) He has recently lost his sight.
3. What does Lee deem as a continuous process?
(b) Maintenance of self-esteem.
(d) Martial arts.
4. Lee teaches that in Jeet Kune Do, combat is a matter of _____.
(d) Following the rules.
5. What does Lee believe comes from a sense of worth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee claim a master boxer attacks by?
2. Which hook is delivered while circling left?
3. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
4. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
5. What does Lee teach is the state one must preserve when the fighting stance is assumed?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)