|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say is the highest priority as techniques mastered are forgotten to float in totality?
2. What position does Lee prefer, because it is an area of weakness for most people?
(a) On-guard position.
(c) A thrust.
(d) A low-line position
3. What does Lee say a delayed riposte involves for a fighter?
(c) A back shuffle.
(d) Quick execution.
4. What does Lee say weak people consider themselves?
5. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
(a) Understanding the history of martial arts.
(b) Letting go of a need to win.
(c) Six weeks of training.
(d) Self-exploration in free expression.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee conclude is based on feints and actions connected to them?
2. What does Lee say includes everything and excludes nothing?
3. What parts of the body does Lee refer to in his instructions for slipping?
4. The _____ in the high line of engagement starts under the opponent's hand, and in the low line starts over the opponent's hand.
5. Where does Lee say fear comes from?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)