|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee believe is a primary need of the on-guard position?
(a) Squaring off the shoulders.
(b) Proper posture.
(c) Firm foundation.
(d) Setting the tone.
2. How many diseases does Lee propose as desires that are attachments?
3. What does Lee teach is the purpose of a feint?
(a) To increase a fighter's arsenal.
(b) To use enough motion to deflect a blow.
(c) To improve muscle function.
(d) To reduce an opponent's coordination.
4. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
5. What does Lee compare a man's movement to without obstruction?
(a) An old growth tree.
(b) A soaring bird.
(c) A leaf blowing in the wind.
(d) A flash of lightening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee suggest has been within people that causes them to be distorted and thought to be lost?
2. What does Lee believe comes from a sense of worth?
3. According to Lee, what is comprised of leads, false moves, and counterpunches supported by mobility and pressure?
4. What does Lee call a group of routines, ideas, and traditions that defeat freedom?
5. What is balance?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)