|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee teach as a fast forceful backward movement that allows further retreat or stepping forward to attack?
(a) The quick retreat.
(c) Milling on the retreat.
(d) The backward shuffle.
2. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
3. What does Lee claim a master boxer attacks by?
4. What does Lee believe opens spiritual insight?
(c) Jeet Kune Do.
5. Who is the main author of the book?
(a) Gilbert Johnson.
(b) Jeet Kune Do.
(c) Bruce Lee.
(d) Linda Lee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
2. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
3. What strategy does Lee use for avoiding a blow without moving the body out of range with straight leads and counters?
4. Who/what do 'the strong' believe they are chosen by, according to Lee?
5. What does Lee suggest Jeet Kune Do students should be alert to?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)