|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
2. What example of moving and not moving does Lee use?
(a) A jack-in-the-box toy.
(b) A person driving in a car.
(c) A tree blowing in the wind.
(d) A moon seen under the waves.
3. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
(a) The finger jab.
(b) The strike.
(c) The head butt.
(d) The side kick.
4. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
5. What does Lee say is minimized with vigorous activity in warming up by rehearsing skills and raising body temperature?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
2. What does Lee recommend combining with a parry when fighting an opponent who is faster, taller, or has longer reach?
3. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
4. Lee explains that a dancer requires different warm up exercise _____ and _____ from an older martial arts fighter.
5. Lee says that the key element of Jeet Kune Do is its _____ that permits it to have all technique.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)