|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
2. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
(a) Biochemical reactions.
(d) Physiological conditioning.
3. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
4. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
5. What term does Lee use to describe evidence of poor readiness?
(b) Knuckle sandwich.
(c) Slow poke.
(d) Brain freeze.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say involves observing the opponent's habits, virtues, and faults?
2. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
3. What type of adjustment is acquired by practicing new tasks?
4. What is an ability to recognize or provoke the right moment to act?
5. What does Lee believe is a primary need of the on-guard position?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)