|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
2. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
3. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
(d) Applying bodily force.
4. What is a counterattack that follows a parry and is determined by the opponent's anticipated reactions?
(a) Renewed attack.
(d) Immobilization attack.
5. What religious tradition does Bruce Lee draw on as a path to enlightenment?
(c) All religions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say is the highest priority as techniques mastered are forgotten to float in totality?
2. What does Lee suggest Jeet Kune Do students should be alert to?
3. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
4. What does Lee teach as a fast forceful backward movement that allows further retreat or stepping forward to attack?
5. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)