|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say involves observing the opponent's habits, virtues, and faults?
(a) Preliminary analysis.
(b) A character study.
(c) Selecting tactics.
(d) Scientific observation.
2. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
(a) Letting go of a need to win.
(b) Six weeks of training.
(c) Self-exploration in free expression.
(d) Understanding the history of martial arts.
3. What does Lee teach a fighter may minimize by feinting, changing body position or using a variety of attacks and defenses?
(a) Danger of a counter.
(b) Losing balance.
(c) Appearing weak.
4. What does Lee say a mind loses if it stops?
(a) Its own fluidity.
(b) Jeet Kune Do training.
(c) Memory and facts.
(d) The potential for enlightenment.
5. What does Lee recommend combining with a parry when fighting an opponent who is faster, taller, or has longer reach?
(a) The beat.
(b) The step back.
(c) The feint.
(d) The croise.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many steps does Lee give for throwing one's opponent to the ground?
2. What does Lee suggest Jeet Kune Do students should be alert to?
3. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
4. In Chapter 7, Lee suggest an immediate _____ is most effective because it occurs immediately after a(n) _____.
5. A what point of a fight does Bruce Lee recommend the fighter stay loose but poised and use economical movements?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)