|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author compare to the time a fencer takes to perform one simple fencing action?
(a) Practice time.
(b) Movement time.
(c) Puzzle time.
(d) Fencing time.
2. What state of mind should a student have while training?
3. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
4. What does Lee conclude is based on feints and actions connected to them?
(b) Martial arts.
(c) All sports.
(d) Jeet Kune Do.
5. Lee says that the key element of Jeet Kune Do is its _____ that permits it to have all technique.
(a) Openness to ideas.
(c) Lack of technique.
(d) Attention to detail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
2. What does Lee recommend to counter an attacking opponent?
3. What does Lee say includes everything and excludes nothing?
4. The two parts in a feint are a _____ thrust and a _____ evasive thrust.
5. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)