|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
2. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
(a) Hair pulling.
(b) An elongated guard.
(c) A high hook.
3. What does Lee suggest reveals nothing about the next move and keeps a body in the most favorable state?
(a) Emptying the mind.
(b) A "poker body."
(c) Focused eyes.
(d) On-guard position.
4. What attack occurs in the same line as the original action when the opponent retreats without a parry?
(a) The delayed.
(b) The renewed.
(c) The progressive indirect.
(d) The original.
5. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where should the execution of the feint start from?
2. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
3. What does Lee call the space a fighter and his opponent have in relation to each other?
4. Which Jeet Kune Do technique anticipates the opponent's punch or kick and steps back to take advantage of the opponent's openings?
5. What type of hook does Lee suggest for in-fighting when coming away on the break?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)