|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say changes continuously with the speed, agility, and control of fighters?
2. What does Lee say fighters may develop to maintain the distance between them?
(b) A mental yardstick.
(c) Body feel.
(d) An instinctive reflex.
3. Which Jeet Kune Do technique moves the body with a blow, thereby nullifying its value?
(c) Body thrust.
4. Lee believes one should keep his mind in a state of _____ so the freedom of action is never _____.
5. What move does Lee say make the fighter harder to hit and leaves the hands open for attack?
(d) The body sway.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lee distinguish the parry from a block?
2. What does Lee call a group of routines, ideas, and traditions that defeat freedom?
3. Lee claims that Jeet Kune Do is not just technique but is a matter of _____ and _____.
4. What increases energy cost to cause early fatigue?
5. What technique does Lee describe that requires three factors be understood, including the opponent lead to determine the open side of the opponent?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)