|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Jeet Kune Do technique anticipates the opponent's punch or kick and steps back to take advantage of the opponent's openings?
(d) The sliding roll.
2. What position does Lee consider to be the most favorable and underlies all recommended techniques and skills?
(a) Low-line position.
(b) Poker body.
(c) Extended lead.
(d) On-guard position.
3. Lee believes one should keep his mind in a state of _____ so the freedom of action is never _____.
4. How does Lee suggest a feint makes the opponent react?
(a) At a reflex level.
(b) At a physical level.
(c) At a fearful level.
(d) At an intellectual level.
5. What does increased tissue elasticity reduce?
(a) The fight or flight response.
(b) Muscle growth.
(d) The risk of injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
2. What does Bruce Lee call over-daring because it forbids illegal and unfair tactics?
3. According to Lee, how are the psychic hindrances of man and surroundings eliminated?
4. Lee believes that footwork during fighting is preferable to _____.
5. Lee teaches that in Jeet Kune Do, combat is a matter of _____.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)