|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
(a) Realization of the void.
(c) Martial arts.
(d) The Tao of Jeet Kune Do.
2. What does Lee recommend to develop balance?
(a) Balancing on a beam.
(b) Standing on one foot.
(c) Warming up.
(d) Kicking and punching.
3. How many steps does Lee give for throwing one's opponent to the ground?
4. What does Lee teach as a fast forceful backward movement that allows further retreat or stepping forward to attack?
(b) Milling on the retreat.
(c) The quick retreat.
(d) The backward shuffle.
5. Lee describes the parry as a light and easy sudden ______ of the hand from inside or outside to deflect a blow from ______.
(a) Movement/Its original path.
(b) Gesture/The fighter.
(c) Punch/The lower body.
(d) Swing/The face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
2. Lee claims that Jeet Kune Do is not just technique but is a matter of _____ and _____.
3. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
4. How many principles does Lee outline for distance in attacks?
5. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)