|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
2. What does Lee say includes everything and excludes nothing?
(a) Decision making.
3. According to Bruce Lee's teachings, what expression opens thought, feeling, and will to the world of nature?
4. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
(a) He is recovering from a coma.
(b) He breaks his legs.
(c) He has recently lost his sight.
(d) He suffers from a back injury.
5. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of hook does Lee suggest for in-fighting when coming away on the break?
2. What does the author compare to the time a fencer takes to perform one simple fencing action?
3. Which move takes an opponent's hand diagonally from high to low, or the reverse?
4. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
5. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)