|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lee say that counterattacking is safer for?
(a) The fighter using it.
(b) The fighter receiving it.
(c) Neither fighter has an advantage.
(d) The fighter with more training.
2. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
(b) Bruce Lee.
(d) Martial arts.
3. Even the desire to _____, Lee says, is an attachment.
(a) Be loved.
(b) Be void of desire.
4. What does Lee claim is the greatest hindrance to proper physical action?
5. Lee believes one should keep his mind in a state of _____ so the freedom of action is never _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say fighters may develop to maintain the distance between them?
2. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
3. What does Lee believe opens spiritual insight?
4. What position does Lee prefer, because it is an area of weakness for most people?
5. What does Lee say involves observing the opponent's habits, virtues, and faults?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)