|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
(a) Martial arts.
(c) Realization of the void.
(d) The Tao of Jeet Kune Do.
2. Which Jeet Kune Do move drops the body forward from the waist under swings and hooks to the head?
3. Lee states that the on-guard position enables _____ and favorable _____ at the same time.
(d) Relaxation/Muscle tone.
4. What does the author recommend that includes alternate splits, running in place, high kicks, and deep knee bends?
(a) Circuit training.
(c) An eleven step fitness program.
5. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
(a) Self-exploration in free expression.
(b) Letting go of a need to win.
(c) Understanding the history of martial arts.
(d) Six weeks of training.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which attacks does Lee describe that are started by the fighter to score by pace, fraud, or force?
2. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
3. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
4. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
5. What does Lee suggest results when there is no center and no circumference?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)