|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce Lee call over-daring because it forbids illegal and unfair tactics?
(a) Jeet Kune Do.
(c) Western boxing.
(d) Indian wrestling.
2. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
3. What does Lee say requires preliminary analysis, preparation, and execution?
(a) Selecting tactics.
(b) Preliminary analysis.
(c) Being unattached.
(d) Reading the opponent.
4. Who is the main author of the book?
(a) Gilbert Johnson.
(b) Linda Lee.
(c) Bruce Lee.
(d) Jeet Kune Do.
5. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of adjustment is acquired by practicing new tasks?
2. What does Lee say a delayed riposte involves for a fighter?
3. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
4. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
5. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)