|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
2. What does Lee say a long and deep feint draws the opponent into?
(a) A feint.
(b) A parry.
(c) A trance.
(d) A corner.
3. Which move does Lee say is effective as a counterblow, like a loose, snappy punch?
(a) The hook.
(b) The rear cross.
(c) The jab.
(d) The body slam.
4. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
(b) Climbing stairs.
(c) Brisk walking.
(d) Warming up.
5. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee describes the parry as a light and easy sudden ______ of the hand from inside or outside to deflect a blow from ______.
2. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
3. What does Lee recommend combining with a parry when fighting an opponent who is faster, taller, or has longer reach?
4. What move does Lee say can be used to open the line by force or to feint before an attack?
5. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)