|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
(a) Will power.
2. Lee teaches that in Jeet Kune Do, combat is a matter of _____.
(c) Following the rules.
3. What does Lee say will vary according to the opponent's skill and training?
(c) Body feel.
4. What does Lee refer to as the offensive and defensive weapon, which is the backbone of punching in Jeet Kune Do?
(a) The choke hold.
(b) The leading straight punch.
(c) The jab.
(d) The hook.
5. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
(a) Understanding the history of martial arts.
(b) Six weeks of training.
(c) Self-exploration in free expression.
(d) Letting go of a need to win.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
2. What does Lee recommend to counter an attacking opponent?
3. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
4. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
5. What term does Lee use to describe evidence of poor readiness?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)