|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee compare a man's movement to without obstruction?
(a) A flash of lightening.
(b) A soaring bird.
(c) A leaf blowing in the wind.
(d) An old growth tree.
2. Where should the execution of the feint start from?
(a) The on-guard position.
(b) A side position.
(c) A body's length away from the opponent.
(d) A minimum of three feet away.
3. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
4. What move does Lee teach that shifts the weight and changes the feet while remaining balanced?
5. What does Lee say includes everything and excludes nothing?
(a) Decision making.
Short Answer Questions
1. What move does Lee teach for forcing the opponent to move to avoid an apparent attack?
2. What does Lee call the four forms of simple attack that include thrusts, simple disengagements, counter-disengagements and cut-overs?
3. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
4. How many basic methods are used in attack?
5. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)