|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say should use actual range and evasive tactics both for reliability?
(a) Realistic total fighting.
(b) A lead jab.
(c) Western boxing.
(d) A straight rear thrust.
2. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
3. Lee teaches that _____ allows one to remain coiled in a loose but compact position.
(b) The crouch.
(d) The posture.
4. What does Lee refer to as the offensive and defensive weapon, which is the backbone of punching in Jeet Kune Do?
(a) The jab.
(b) The leading straight punch.
(c) The hook.
(d) The choke hold.
5. How many steps does Lee give for throwing one's opponent to the ground?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee compare a man's movement to without obstruction?
2. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
3. What does Lee call the space a fighter and his opponent have in relation to each other?
4. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
5. The straight rear thrust to body is a _____ used as a counter or after a preliminary feint.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)