|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of fighters does Lee describe who consider the why, how, and when of each successive encounter?
(c) Black belts.
2. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
(b) An elongated guard.
(c) A high hook.
(d) Hair pulling.
3. How many diseases does Lee propose as desires that are attachments?
4. Lee teaches that in Jeet Kune Do, combat is a matter of _____.
(c) Following the rules.
5. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
(b) Applying bodily force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of adjustment is acquired by practicing new tasks?
2. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
3. What does Lee claim a master boxer attacks by?
4. Lee explains that a dancer requires different warm up exercise _____ and _____ from an older martial arts fighter.
5. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)