|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say changes continuously with the speed, agility, and control of fighters?
2. What increases energy cost to cause early fatigue?
(b) Sudden movements.
(c) Opposing tension.
(d) Lack of focus.
3. According to Lee, what is comprised of leads, false moves, and counterpunches supported by mobility and pressure?
(a) A counterblow.
(c) The first session of grappling.
(d) A good offense.
4. What does increased tissue elasticity reduce?
(a) The risk of injury.
(c) Muscle growth.
(d) The fight or flight response.
5. According to Lee, how are the psychic hindrances of man and surroundings eliminated?
(a) Through living in harmony with nature.
(b) Through the process of mastering technical knowledge.
(c) Through eliminating negative thoughts and feelings.
(d) Through a rigid martial arts practice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee teach as a fast forceful backward movement that allows further retreat or stepping forward to attack?
2. The straight rear thrust to body is a _____ used as a counter or after a preliminary feint.
3. What does Lee teach a fighter may minimize by feinting, changing body position or using a variety of attacks and defenses?
4. What does Lee conclude is based on feints and actions connected to them?
5. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)