|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What follows with the fighter lunging?
(a) A compound parry.
(b) A false thrust.
(c) A real evasive thrust.
(d) A semicircular parries.
2. What types of fighters does Lee describe as using techniques and tactics learned by repetition without considering the reason?
3. What increases energy cost to cause early fatigue?
(b) Lack of focus.
(c) Sudden movements.
(d) Opposing tension.
4. Lee says the uppercut is used in close-quarters but it is useless with fast _____ that stand upright and jab.
5. What does increased tissue elasticity reduce?
(b) The risk of injury.
(c) Muscle growth.
(d) The fight or flight response.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a balanced forward advance of the body through a series of short sliding steps forward?
2. What does Lee teach consists of hand to hand contact measures that enable one opponent to do combat with another?
3. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
4. What move does Lee say can be used to open the line by force or to feint before an attack?
5. In Chapter 7, Lee suggest an immediate _____ is most effective because it occurs immediately after a(n) _____.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)