|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What technique does Lee describe that requires three factors be understood, including the opponent lead to determine the open side of the opponent?
(a) Gauging distance.
2. Which move does Lee say is effective as a counterblow, like a loose, snappy punch?
(a) The rear cross.
(b) The jab.
(c) The hook.
(d) The body slam.
3. Lee believes that footwork during fighting is preferable to _____.
(b) Standing still.
(d) Upper body work.
4. What does Lee recommend to develop balance?
(a) Standing on one foot.
(b) Kicking and punching.
(c) Balancing on a beam.
(d) Warming up.
5. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
(a) Bruce Lee.
(d) Martial arts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
2. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
3. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
4. What does Lee suggest reveals nothing about the next move and keeps a body in the most favorable state?
5. How does Lee suggest a feint makes the opponent react?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)