|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
(a) Letting go of a need to win.
(b) Six weeks of training.
(c) Understanding the history of martial arts.
(d) Self-exploration in free expression.
2. Lee states that most offensive action is _____, following a _____ or countering an opponent attack.
3. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
4. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
5. Lee says that the tools of Jeet Kune Do are at the center of an undefined circle whose circumference allows _____.
(a) A series of circles to become one.
(b) Continuous expansion outward.
(c) One to find peace within.
(d) One to spiral out of control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
2. According to Lee, what is comprised of leads, false moves, and counterpunches supported by mobility and pressure?
3. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
4. How many basic methods are used in attack?
5. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)