|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee recommend to develop balance?
(a) Balancing on a beam.
(b) Kicking and punching.
(c) Standing on one foot.
(d) Warming up.
2. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
3. Compound attacks are characterized as _____ with short, fast combinations, or _____ with deep, penetrative, and fast combinations.
4. What does increased tissue elasticity reduce?
(b) Muscle growth.
(c) The risk of injury.
(d) The fight or flight response.
5. What follows with the fighter lunging?
(a) A real evasive thrust.
(b) A compound parry.
(c) A false thrust.
(d) A semicircular parries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What attack occurs in the same line as the original action when the opponent retreats without a parry?
2. What is a balanced forward advance of the body through a series of short sliding steps forward?
3. What position does Lee consider to be the most favorable and underlies all recommended techniques and skills?
4. How does Lee suggest a feint makes the opponent react?
5. What object does Lee recommend using to practice accuracy with?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)