|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
2. What does Lee claim a master boxer attacks by?
3. A _____ snaps the body from a straight lead to miss an opponent blow.
(b) Snap back.
4. What position does Lee consider to be the most favorable and underlies all recommended techniques and skills?
(a) Low-line position.
(b) Extended lead.
(c) Poker body.
(d) On-guard position.
5. Which attacks does Lee describe that are started by the fighter to score by pace, fraud, or force?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
2. What does Lee claim is the greatest hindrance to proper physical action?
3. How many basic methods are used in attack?
4. Lee explains that a dancer requires different warm up exercise _____ and _____ from an older martial arts fighter.
5. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)