|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an ability to recognize or provoke the right moment to act?
2. What does Lee call the space a fighter and his opponent have in relation to each other?
(a) Fighting measure.
(b) Personal space.
(c) Two parts of a whole.
(d) Following distance.
3. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
4. What does Lee say is consciously unconscious and unconsciously conscious at the same time?
(b) Jeet Kune Do.
(c) Human beings.
(d) The secret of nirvana.
5. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
(a) He is recovering from a coma.
(b) He has recently lost his sight.
(c) He suffers from a back injury.
(d) He breaks his legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
2. What attack occurs in the same line as the original action when the opponent retreats without a parry?
3. What move does Lee claim takes the opponent's hand off target by returning it in a circular motion to the line of engagement?
4. Compound attacks are characterized as _____ with short, fast combinations, or _____ with deep, penetrative, and fast combinations.
5. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)