|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee teach consists of hand to hand contact measures that enable one opponent to do combat with another?
(d) Body thrusts.
2. What move does Lee claim takes the opponent's hand off target by returning it in a circular motion to the line of engagement?
(a) Semicircular parry.
(b) The bind.
(d) Engaged force.
3. Which Jeet Kune Do technique moves the body with a blow, thereby nullifying its value?
(d) Body thrust.
4. What move does Lee say can be used to open the line by force or to feint before an attack?
(a) The beat.
(c) A compound attack.
(d) The parry.
5. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
(a) The winning attitude.
(b) A foundation.
(c) A fitness plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
2. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
3. What does Lee say is minimized with vigorous activity in warming up by rehearsing skills and raising body temperature?
4. Lee says the uppercut is used in close-quarters but it is useless with fast _____ that stand upright and jab.
5. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)