|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
(a) The Tao of Jeet Kune Do.
(c) Martial arts.
(d) Realization of the void.
2. How does Lee distinguish the parry from a block?
(a) He says the block using no force but the parry does.
(b) He says the parry requires more coordination and the block relies on the reflexes.
(c) He says the deflecting motion of the parry uses no force and causes the blow to slide off.
(d) He says the parry is a faster version of a block.
3. What does Lee instruct fighters to use to coordinate closing and opening distances?
(a) Arm span.
(c) An estimation.
(d) Hands and feet.
4. Which hook is delivered while circling left?
(a) Right corkscrew.
(c) Left foot sweep.
5. Which Jeet Kune Do technique anticipates the opponent's punch or kick and steps back to take advantage of the opponent's openings?
(c) The sliding roll.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lee, how should the movements of an opponent who is very fast and cannot be feinted, be countered?
2. What increases energy cost to cause early fatigue?
3. What term does Lee use to describe evidence of poor readiness?
4. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
5. What is the rhythm of the single feint?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)