|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
2. A _____ snaps the body from a straight lead to miss an opponent blow.
(d) Snap back.
3. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
4. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
5. Which move takes an opponent's hand diagonally from high to low, or the reverse?
(a) The hand hold.
(b) The parry.
(c) The bind.
(d) The beat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
2. Lee describes the parry as a light and easy sudden ______ of the hand from inside or outside to deflect a blow from ______.
3. What object does Lee recommend using to practice accuracy with?
4. What move does Lee teach that shifts the weight and changes the feet while remaining balanced?
5. What does Lee suggest reveals nothing about the next move and keeps a body in the most favorable state?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)