|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee instruct fighters to use to coordinate closing and opening distances?
(a) An estimation.
(b) Hands and feet.
(c) Arm span.
2. What does Lee teach consists of hand to hand contact measures that enable one opponent to do combat with another?
(b) Body thrusts.
3. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
4. What state of mind should a student have while training?
5. What term does Lee use to describe evidence of poor readiness?
(b) Slow poke.
(c) Brain freeze.
(d) Knuckle sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee instructs that no-contact stopping of attacks inches in front of the target creates a false sense of _____.
2. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
3. What does Lee teach is the purpose of a feint?
4. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
5. What does Lee recommend combining with a parry when fighting an opponent who is faster, taller, or has longer reach?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)