|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
(a) Realization of the void.
(c) Martial arts.
(d) The Tao of Jeet Kune Do.
2. What does the author compare to the time a fencer takes to perform one simple fencing action?
(a) Movement time.
(b) Fencing time.
(c) Practice time.
(d) Puzzle time.
3. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
4. What type of adjustment is acquired by practicing new tasks?
5. What does Lee refer to as the offensive and defensive weapon, which is the backbone of punching in Jeet Kune Do?
(a) The choke hold.
(b) The jab.
(c) The hook.
(d) The leading straight punch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where should the execution of the feint start from?
2. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
3. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
4. What move does Lee claim takes the opponent's hand off target by returning it in a circular motion to the line of engagement?
5. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)