|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee call the space a fighter and his opponent have in relation to each other?
(a) Personal space.
(b) Following distance.
(c) Fighting measure.
(d) Two parts of a whole.
2. What does the author compare to the time a fencer takes to perform one simple fencing action?
(a) Puzzle time.
(b) Movement time.
(c) Practice time.
(d) Fencing time.
3. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
4. What does Lee say changes continuously with the speed, agility, and control of fighters?
5. What is a balanced forward advance of the body through a series of short sliding steps forward?
(a) A feint.
(b) The forward shuffle.
(c) A lunge.
(d) The side shuffle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious tradition does Bruce Lee draw on as a path to enlightenment?
2. How does Lee distinguish the parry from a block?
3. Which Jeet Kune Do move drops the body forward from the waist under swings and hooks to the head?
4. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
5. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)