|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The straight rear thrust to body is a _____ used as a counter or after a preliminary feint.
(d) Power blow.
2. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
(a) Physical changes.
(b) Emotional changes.
(c) Physiological changes.
(d) Spiritual changes.
3. Which move takes an opponent's hand diagonally from high to low, or the reverse?
(a) The bind.
(b) The parry.
(c) The beat.
(d) The hand hold.
4. Lee teaches that in Jeet Kune Do, combat is a matter of _____.
(c) Following the rules.
5. What state of mind should a student have while training?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lee, what is comprised of leads, false moves, and counterpunches supported by mobility and pressure?
2. What example of moving and not moving does Lee use?
3. What does Lee conclude is based on feints and actions connected to them?
4. What is a balanced forward advance of the body through a series of short sliding steps forward?
5. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)