|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say changes continuously with the speed, agility, and control of fighters?
2. What does the author compare to the time a fencer takes to perform one simple fencing action?
(a) Practice time.
(b) Movement time.
(c) Fencing time.
(d) Puzzle time.
3. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
4. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
5. What does Lee recommend combining with a parry when fighting an opponent who is faster, taller, or has longer reach?
(a) The croise.
(b) The feint.
(c) The step back.
(d) The beat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Jeet Kune Do technique moves the body with a blow, thereby nullifying its value?
2. What does Lee instruct fighters to use to coordinate closing and opening distances?
3. How many steps does Lee give for throwing one's opponent to the ground?
4. What action does Lee say the feint lures the opponent into making?
5. Where should the execution of the feint start from?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)