|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
(a) The winning attitude.
(c) A fitness plan.
(d) A foundation.
2. What object does Lee recommend using to practice accuracy with?
(a) A pair of scissors.
(b) A small hanging ball.
(c) A tennis racket.
(d) A needle and thread.
3. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
4. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
(b) Applying bodily force.
5. How does Lee suggest a series of punches end?
(a) With a foul tactic.
(b) With the lead hand.
(c) With a straight rear thrust.
(d) In ready position.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state of mind should a student have while in combat?
2. Which move does Lee say is effective as a counterblow, like a loose, snappy punch?
3. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
4. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
5. Over the long history of martial arts, most systems promote forms and techniques that simulate _____ and can be practiced like a _____.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)