|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What move does Lee teach for forcing the opponent to move to avoid an apparent attack?
(a) The counter attack.
(b) The escape.
(c) The parry.
(d) The feint.
2. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
(a) The strike.
(b) The finger jab.
(c) The side kick.
(d) The head butt.
3. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
4. Which move takes an opponent's hand diagonally from high to low, or the reverse?
(a) The parry.
(b) The bind.
(c) The hand hold.
(d) The beat.
5. What does Lee believe is a primary need of the on-guard position?
(a) Squaring off the shoulders.
(b) Setting the tone.
(c) Firm foundation.
(d) Proper posture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
2. Where should the execution of the feint start from?
3. What position does Lee prefer, because it is an area of weakness for most people?
4. What does Lee claim a master boxer attacks by?
5. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)