|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee says the uppercut is used in close-quarters but it is useless with fast _____ that stand upright and jab.
2. What action does Lee say the feint lures the opponent into making?
(a) A kick.
(b) A feint.
(c) A punch.
(d) A parry.
3. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
(b) Applying bodily force.
4. What does Lee teach consists of hand to hand contact measures that enable one opponent to do combat with another?
(b) Body thrusts.
5. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
(a) A slight lean forward.
(b) A straight line or axis.
(c) A different one for each position.
(d) A rounded back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee refer to as the offensive and defensive weapon, which is the backbone of punching in Jeet Kune Do?
2. Which Jeet Kune Do technique anticipates the opponent's punch or kick and steps back to take advantage of the opponent's openings?
3. What move does Lee teach for forcing the opponent to move to avoid an apparent attack?
4. Which move does Lee say is effective as a counterblow, like a loose, snappy punch?
5. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)