|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee recommend combining with a parry when fighting an opponent who is faster, taller, or has longer reach?
(a) The croise.
(b) The feint.
(c) The step back.
(d) The beat.
2. The _____ in the high line of engagement starts under the opponent's hand, and in the low line starts over the opponent's hand.
(a) Semicircular parry.
(b) Circular parry.
(c) Compound parry.
(d) Simple parry.
3. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
4. Lee teaches that in Jeet Kune Do, combat is a matter of _____.
(d) Following the rules.
5. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
(a) Spiritual changes.
(b) Emotional changes.
(c) Physical changes.
(d) Physiological changes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a balanced forward advance of the body through a series of short sliding steps forward?
2. What action does Lee say the feint lures the opponent into making?
3. How does Lee distinguish the parry from a block?
4. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
5. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)