|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
2. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
(a) The finger jab.
(b) The strike.
(c) The side kick.
(d) The head butt.
3. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
4. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
(b) Counter attacks.
(d) Punches and kicks.
5. What does Lee say enables one to assume adaptability to any style?
(a) An inner strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an ability to recognize or provoke the right moment to act?
2. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
3. What does Lee say fighters may develop to maintain the distance between them?
4. How does Lee suggest a series of punches end?
5. Lee says the hook should start and end in the position, without _____.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)