|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee states that the on-guard position enables _____ and favorable _____ at the same time.
(d) Relaxation/Muscle tone.
2. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
3. What religious tradition does Bruce Lee draw on as a path to enlightenment?
(a) All religions.
4. What does Lee instruct fighters to use to coordinate closing and opening distances?
(b) Hands and feet.
(c) Arm span.
(d) An estimation.
5. What does the author recommend that includes alternate splits, running in place, high kicks, and deep knee bends?
(c) Circuit training.
(d) An eleven step fitness program.
Short Answer Questions
1. What move does Lee say make the fighter harder to hit and leaves the hands open for attack?
2. What does Lee conclude is based on feints and actions connected to them?
3. Lee explains that a dancer requires different warm up exercise _____ and _____ from an older martial arts fighter.
4. How many principles does Lee outline for distance in attacks?
5. Lee explains that the ______ starts an offensive maneuver as a feint to build up an opening with foot movement.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)