|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee recommend combining with a parry when fighting an opponent who is faster, taller, or has longer reach?
(a) The feint.
(b) The beat.
(c) The croise.
(d) The step back.
2. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
3. What example of moving and not moving does Lee use?
(a) A moon seen under the waves.
(b) A person driving in a car.
(c) A tree blowing in the wind.
(d) A jack-in-the-box toy.
4. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
(a) Six weeks of training.
(b) Understanding the history of martial arts.
(c) Self-exploration in free expression.
(d) Letting go of a need to win.
5. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
(a) Physiological changes.
(b) Physical changes.
(c) Emotional changes.
(d) Spiritual changes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee instruct fighters to use to coordinate closing and opening distances?
2. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
3. What does Lee refer to as the offensive and defensive weapon, which is the backbone of punching in Jeet Kune Do?
4. Which Jeet Kune Do technique moves the body with a blow, thereby nullifying its value?
5. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)