|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
2. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
(a) A stop-hit.
(b) Psychic energy.
(c) A block.
(d) Reaction time.
3. Lee explains that a dancer requires different warm up exercise _____ and _____ from an older martial arts fighter.
4. Lee teaches that in Jeet Kune Do, combat is a matter of _____.
(b) Following the rules.
5. What state of mind should a student have while training?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
2. What does increased tissue elasticity reduce?
3. How many principles does Lee outline for distance in attacks?
4. What religious tradition does Bruce Lee draw on as a path to enlightenment?
5. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)