|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main author of the book?
(a) Jeet Kune Do.
(b) Linda Lee.
(c) Bruce Lee.
(d) Gilbert Johnson.
2. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
(b) Punches and kicks.
(d) Counter attacks.
3. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
(b) Applying bodily force.
4. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
5. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
(a) A slight lean forward.
(b) A rounded back.
(c) A different one for each position.
(d) A straight line or axis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
2. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
3. What does Lee say fighters may develop to maintain the distance between them?
4. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
5. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)