|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee teaches that in Jeet Kune Do, combat is a matter of _____.
(a) Following the rules.
2. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
3. How many basic methods are used in attack?
4. What move does Lee say make the fighter harder to hit and leaves the hands open for attack?
(c) The body sway.
5. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Lee consider to be the most favorable and underlies all recommended techniques and skills?
2. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
3. What move does Lee claim takes the opponent's hand off target by returning it in a circular motion to the line of engagement?
4. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
5. Lee believes that footwork during fighting is preferable to _____.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)