|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say should use actual range and evasive tactics both for reliability?
(a) A lead jab.
(b) Western boxing.
(c) A straight rear thrust.
(d) Realistic total fighting.
2. What parts of the body does Lee refer to in his instructions for slipping?
(b) Shoulders and head.
(c) Hands and feet.
3. What does Lee teach as a fast forceful backward movement that allows further retreat or stepping forward to attack?
(b) The backward shuffle.
(c) The quick retreat.
(d) Milling on the retreat.
4. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
(c) Martial arts.
(d) Bruce Lee.
5. What does the author recommend that includes alternate splits, running in place, high kicks, and deep knee bends?
(c) Circuit training.
(d) An eleven step fitness program.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee teaches that in Jeet Kune Do, combat is a matter of _____.
2. Lee describes the parry as a light and easy sudden ______ of the hand from inside or outside to deflect a blow from ______.
3. What example of moving and not moving does Lee use?
4. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
5. What does increased tissue elasticity reduce?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)