|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many principles does Lee outline for distance in attacks?
2. Which move takes an opponent's hand diagonally from high to low, or the reverse?
(a) The bind.
(b) The beat.
(c) The parry.
(d) The hand hold.
3. Lee teaches that _____ allows one to remain coiled in a loose but compact position.
(b) The crouch.
(d) The posture.
4. What does Lee teach consists of hand to hand contact measures that enable one opponent to do combat with another?
(c) Body thrusts.
5. What position does Lee prefer, because it is an area of weakness for most people?
(b) A low-line position
(c) A thrust.
(d) On-guard position.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee conclude is based on feints and actions connected to them?
2. What position does Lee consider to be the most favorable and underlies all recommended techniques and skills?
3. Which Jeet Kune Do technique moves the body with a blow, thereby nullifying its value?
4. Which Jeet Kune Do move drops the body forward from the waist under swings and hooks to the head?
5. Lee believes that footwork during fighting is preferable to _____.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)