|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What move does Lee say can be used to open the line by force or to feint before an attack?
(a) A compound attack.
(c) The beat.
(d) The parry.
2. What does Lee say enables one to assume adaptability to any style?
(d) An inner strength.
3. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
4. A fighter's ability to _____, Lee says, creates openings for _____.
(b) Be free of thoughts/Enlightenment.
5. Lee instructs that no-contact stopping of attacks inches in front of the target creates a false sense of _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Jeet Kune Do move drops the body forward from the waist under swings and hooks to the head?
2. Lee explains that a dancer requires different warm up exercise _____ and _____ from an older martial arts fighter.
3. What object does Lee recommend using to practice accuracy with?
4. What does Lee recommend to develop balance?
5. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)