|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
(a) The strike.
(b) The finger jab.
(c) The head butt.
(d) The side kick.
2. What move does Lee say can be used to open the line by force or to feint before an attack?
(a) The beat.
(c) A compound attack.
(d) The parry.
3. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
4. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
(a) Understanding the history of martial arts.
(b) Self-exploration in free expression.
(c) Letting go of a need to win.
(d) Six weeks of training.
5. According to Bruce Lee's teachings, what expression opens thought, feeling, and will to the world of nature?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lee distinguish the parry from a block?
2. Which Jeet Kune Do move drops the body forward from the waist under swings and hooks to the head?
3. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
4. What does Lee conclude is based on feints and actions connected to them?
5. Lee describes the parry as a light and easy sudden ______ of the hand from inside or outside to deflect a blow from ______.
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)