|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
2. What is an ability to recognize or provoke the right moment to act?
3. Which hook is delivered while circling left?
(a) Right corkscrew.
(c) Left foot sweep.
4. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
(a) A wooden doll.
(b) A silk scarf.
(c) A television.
(d) A paper cup.
5. What does the author compare to the time a fencer takes to perform one simple fencing action?
(a) Movement time.
(b) Puzzle time.
(c) Practice time.
(d) Fencing time.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
2. In Lee's view, what results from three thousand years of conditioning and propaganda?
3. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
4. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
5. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)