|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee refer to as the offensive and defensive weapon, which is the backbone of punching in Jeet Kune Do?
(a) The hook.
(b) The leading straight punch.
(c) The choke hold.
(d) The jab.
2. Which hook is delivered while circling left?
(a) Left foot sweep.
(b) Right corkscrew.
3. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
4. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
5. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
(a) Self-exploration in free expression.
(b) Six weeks of training.
(c) Understanding the history of martial arts.
(d) Letting go of a need to win.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
2. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
3. Over the long history of martial arts, most systems promote forms and techniques that simulate _____ and can be practiced like a _____.
4. What does Lee say is minimized with vigorous activity in warming up by rehearsing skills and raising body temperature?
5. What does Lee claim is the greatest hindrance to proper physical action?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)