|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
2. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
(a) Psychic energy.
(b) Reaction time.
(c) A block.
(d) A stop-hit.
3. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
4. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
5. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee instructs that no-contact stopping of attacks inches in front of the target creates a false sense of _____.
2. What object does Lee recommend using to practice accuracy with?
3. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
4. What does Bruce Lee call over-daring because it forbids illegal and unfair tactics?
5. What religious tradition does Bruce Lee draw on as a path to enlightenment?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)