|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A fighter's ability to _____, Lee says, creates openings for _____.
(b) Be free of thoughts/Enlightenment.
2. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
3. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
4. Which move does Lee say is effective as a counterblow, like a loose, snappy punch?
(a) The rear cross.
(b) The hook.
(c) The body slam.
(d) The jab.
5. What does Lee say enables one to assume adaptability to any style?
(c) An inner strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
2. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
3. Lee instructs that no-contact stopping of attacks inches in front of the target creates a false sense of _____.
4. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
5. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)