|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
(a) Punches and kicks.
(d) Counter attacks.
2. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
3. A fighter's ability to _____, Lee says, creates openings for _____.
(b) Be free of thoughts/Enlightenment.
4. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
(a) Climbing stairs.
(b) Studying the opponent.
(c) Warming up.
(d) Setting a goal.
5. Who is the main author of the book?
(a) Gilbert Johnson.
(b) Jeet Kune Do.
(c) Bruce Lee.
(d) Linda Lee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
2. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
3. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
4. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
5. Lee explains that a dancer requires different warm up exercise _____ and _____ from an older martial arts fighter.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)