|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of adjustment is acquired by practicing new tasks?
2. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
(a) A straight line or axis.
(b) A slight lean forward.
(c) A rounded back.
(d) A different one for each position.
3. Which move does Lee say is effective as a counterblow, like a loose, snappy punch?
(a) The body slam.
(b) The hook.
(c) The jab.
(d) The rear cross.
4. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
5. What does Lee say should use actual range and evasive tactics both for reliability?
(a) Realistic total fighting.
(b) A straight rear thrust.
(c) A lead jab.
(d) Western boxing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
2. Lee teaches that _____ allows one to remain coiled in a loose but compact position.
3. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
4. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
5. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)