|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say are small, phasic, or bent-knee?
2. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
3. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
(a) Muscle memory.
4. Lee says the hook should start and end in the position, without _____.
(a) Making eye contact.
(d) Making a sound.
5. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
(a) Studying the opponent.
(b) Climbing stairs.
(c) Warming up.
(d) Setting a goal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Lee prefer, because it is an area of weakness for most people?
2. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
3. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
4. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
5. Lee instructs that no-contact stopping of attacks inches in front of the target creates a false sense of _____.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)