|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
(a) Will power.
2. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
3. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
4. What does Lee say are small, phasic, or bent-knee?
5. What does Lee refer to as the offensive and defensive weapon, which is the backbone of punching in Jeet Kune Do?
(a) The hook.
(b) The leading straight punch.
(c) The choke hold.
(d) The jab.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
2. What increases energy cost to cause early fatigue?
3. Lee states that the on-guard position enables _____ and favorable _____ at the same time.
4. What does Lee recommend to counter an attacking opponent?
5. What example of moving and not moving does Lee use?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)