|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
2. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
3. How many steps does Lee give for throwing one's opponent to the ground?
4. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
(a) The side kick.
(b) The finger jab.
(c) The head butt.
(d) The strike.
5. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
2. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
3. What does Lee believe is a primary need of the on-guard position?
4. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
5. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)