|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
(a) A different one for each position.
(b) A rounded back.
(c) A slight lean forward.
(d) A straight line or axis.
2. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
(a) Martial arts.
(c) Bruce Lee.
3. Lee says the hook should start and end in the position, without _____.
(b) Making a sound.
(d) Making eye contact.
4. What increases energy cost to cause early fatigue?
(a) Lack of focus.
(c) Opposing tension.
(d) Sudden movements.
5. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
(b) Warming up.
(c) Brisk walking.
(d) Climbing stairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
2. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
3. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
4. What does Lee recommend to develop balance?
5. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)