|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What increases energy cost to cause early fatigue?
(a) Sudden movements.
(b) Lack of focus.
(c) Opposing tension.
2. What does Bruce Lee call over-daring because it forbids illegal and unfair tactics?
(a) Western boxing.
(b) Indian wrestling.
(c) Jeet Kune Do.
3. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
(a) Realization of the void.
(b) The Tao of Jeet Kune Do.
(c) Martial arts.
4. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
5. What religious tradition does Bruce Lee draw on as a path to enlightenment?
(a) All religions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say are small, phasic, or bent-knee?
2. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
3. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
4. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
5. Lee says the hook should start and end in the position, without _____.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)