|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
(c) Applying bodily force.
2. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
3. Over the long history of martial arts, most systems promote forms and techniques that simulate _____ and can be practiced like a _____.
(d) Tests/Rough draft.
4. How does Lee suggest a series of punches end?
(a) In ready position.
(b) With a straight rear thrust.
(c) With the lead hand.
(d) With a foul tactic.
5. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
2. What does Lee refer to as the offensive and defensive weapon, which is the backbone of punching in Jeet Kune Do?
3. What does Bruce Lee call over-daring because it forbids illegal and unfair tactics?
4. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
5. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)