|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religious tradition does Bruce Lee draw on as a path to enlightenment?
(d) All religions.
2. What does Lee say is minimized with vigorous activity in warming up by rehearsing skills and raising body temperature?
3. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
4. According to Bruce Lee's teachings, what expression opens thought, feeling, and will to the world of nature?
5. What does increased tissue elasticity reduce?
(a) The risk of injury.
(b) The fight or flight response.
(d) Muscle growth.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
2. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
3. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
4. Which hook is delivered while circling left?
5. What increases energy cost to cause early fatigue?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)