|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee suggest reveals nothing about the next move and keeps a body in the most favorable state?
(a) Focused eyes.
(b) On-guard position.
(c) Emptying the mind.
(d) A "poker body."
2. What type of adjustment is acquired by practicing new tasks?
3. Which move does Lee say is effective as a counterblow, like a loose, snappy punch?
(a) The jab.
(b) The rear cross.
(c) The hook.
(d) The body slam.
4. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
5. Lee says the hook should start and end in the position, without _____.
(a) Making eye contact.
(d) Making a sound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
2. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
3. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
4. What does Bruce Lee call over-daring because it forbids illegal and unfair tactics?
5. What does Lee say should use actual range and evasive tactics both for reliability?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)