|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
(a) Spiritual changes.
(b) Emotional changes.
(c) Physical changes.
(d) Physiological changes.
2. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
(b) Muscle memory.
3. What object does Lee recommend using to practice accuracy with?
(a) A tennis racket.
(b) A pair of scissors.
(c) A small hanging ball.
(d) A needle and thread.
4. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
5. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
(b) Applying bodily force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
2. What is an ability to recognize or provoke the right moment to act?
3. How many basic methods are used in attack?
4. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
5. What state of mind should a student have while training?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)