|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
(a) Letting go of a need to win.
(b) Self-exploration in free expression.
(c) Six weeks of training.
(d) Understanding the history of martial arts.
2. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
3. How many basic methods are used in attack?
4. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
(a) The winning attitude.
(c) A foundation.
(d) A fitness plan.
5. What type of adjustment is acquired by practicing new tasks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
2. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
3. What state of mind should a student have while training?
4. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
5. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)