|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
2. Which move does Lee say is effective as a counterblow, like a loose, snappy punch?
(a) The hook.
(b) The body slam.
(c) The jab.
(d) The rear cross.
3. What position does Lee consider to be the most favorable and underlies all recommended techniques and skills?
(a) Extended lead.
(b) Low-line position.
(c) On-guard position.
(d) Poker body.
4. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
5. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
2. Who is the main author of the book?
3. What type of hook does Lee suggest for in-fighting when coming away on the break?
4. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
5. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)