|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
2. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
(a) He suffers from a back injury.
(b) He is recovering from a coma.
(c) He breaks his legs.
(d) He has recently lost his sight.
3. What does Bruce Lee call over-daring because it forbids illegal and unfair tactics?
(b) Indian wrestling.
(c) Western boxing.
(d) Jeet Kune Do.
4. What term does Lee use to describe evidence of poor readiness?
(a) Brain freeze.
(c) Slow poke.
(d) Knuckle sandwich.
5. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What example of moving and not moving does Lee use?
2. What is an ability to recognize or provoke the right moment to act?
3. What does Lee say should use actual range and evasive tactics both for reliability?
4. What state of mind should a student have while training?
5. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)