|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many steps does Lee give for throwing one's opponent to the ground?
2. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
3. Lee instructs that no-contact stopping of attacks inches in front of the target creates a false sense of _____.
4. What does Lee say enables one to assume adaptability to any style?
(c) An inner strength.
5. What increases energy cost to cause early fatigue?
(a) Opposing tension.
(b) Sudden movements.
(c) Lack of focus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main author of the book?
2. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
3. What does Lee teach consists of hand to hand contact measures that enable one opponent to do combat with another?
4. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
5. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)