|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main author of the book?
(a) Gilbert Johnson.
(b) Bruce Lee.
(c) Linda Lee.
(d) Jeet Kune Do.
2. How many steps does Lee give for throwing one's opponent to the ground?
3. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
4. The straight rear thrust to body is a _____ used as a counter or after a preliminary feint.
(d) Power blow.
5. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
2. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
3. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
4. According to Bruce Lee's teachings, what expression opens thought, feeling, and will to the world of nature?
5. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)