|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The straight rear thrust to body is a _____ used as a counter or after a preliminary feint.
(b) Power blow.
2. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
3. What does Bruce Lee call over-daring because it forbids illegal and unfair tactics?
(b) Indian wrestling.
(c) Jeet Kune Do.
(d) Western boxing.
4. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
(a) Self-exploration in free expression.
(b) Understanding the history of martial arts.
(c) Letting go of a need to win.
(d) Six weeks of training.
5. What state of mind should a student have while in combat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
2. What does Lee teach consists of hand to hand contact measures that enable one opponent to do combat with another?
3. What does Lee say are small, phasic, or bent-knee?
4. Lee explains that a dancer requires different warm up exercise _____ and _____ from an older martial arts fighter.
5. What does the author recommend that includes alternate splits, running in place, high kicks, and deep knee bends?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)