|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
(b) Climbing stairs.
(c) Warming up.
(d) Brisk walking.
2. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
3. Lee says the uppercut is used in close-quarters but it is useless with fast _____ that stand upright and jab.
4. Which hook is delivered while circling left?
(a) Left foot sweep.
(d) Right corkscrew.
5. Lee instructs that no-contact stopping of attacks inches in front of the target creates a false sense of _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
2. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
3. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
4. According to Lee, what is comprised of leads, false moves, and counterpunches supported by mobility and pressure?
5. The straight rear thrust to body is a _____ used as a counter or after a preliminary feint.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)