|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
2. What type of hook does Lee suggest for in-fighting when coming away on the break?
3. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
4. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
5. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
Short Answer Questions
1. What example of moving and not moving does Lee use?
2. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
3. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
4. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
5. Over the long history of martial arts, most systems promote forms and techniques that simulate _____ and can be practiced like a _____.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)