|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
2. How many steps does Lee give for throwing one's opponent to the ground?
3. What position does Lee consider to be the most favorable and underlies all recommended techniques and skills?
(a) Extended lead.
(b) On-guard position.
(c) Poker body.
(d) Low-line position.
4. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
5. What does the author compare to the time a fencer takes to perform one simple fencing action?
(a) Fencing time.
(b) Practice time.
(c) Movement time.
(d) Puzzle time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
2. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
3. What does Lee refer to as the offensive and defensive weapon, which is the backbone of punching in Jeet Kune Do?
4. The straight rear thrust to body is a _____ used as a counter or after a preliminary feint.
5. What religious tradition does Bruce Lee draw on as a path to enlightenment?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)