|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
2. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
(a) The winning attitude.
(b) A foundation.
(c) A fitness plan.
3. How many steps does Lee give for throwing one's opponent to the ground?
4. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
5. Lee states that the on-guard position enables _____ and favorable _____ at the same time.
(c) Relaxation/Muscle tone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
2. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
3. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
4. Lee says the hook should start and end in the position, without _____.
5. What does Lee refer to as the offensive and defensive weapon, which is the backbone of punching in Jeet Kune Do?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)