|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee believe is a primary need of the on-guard position?
(a) Setting the tone.
(b) Proper posture.
(c) Squaring off the shoulders.
(d) Firm foundation.
2. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
(a) Martial arts.
(d) Bruce Lee.
3. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
4. Lee says the uppercut is used in close-quarters but it is useless with fast _____ that stand upright and jab.
5. Lee teaches that _____ allows one to remain coiled in a loose but compact position.
(b) The crouch.
(d) The posture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
2. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
3. What state of mind should a student have while in combat?
4. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
5. What state of mind should a student have while training?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)