|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
(b) Punches and kicks.
(d) Counter attacks.
2. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
3. What type of hook does Lee suggest for in-fighting when coming away on the break?
4. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
5. How many basic methods are used in attack?
Short Answer Questions
1. What term does Lee use to describe evidence of poor readiness?
2. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
3. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
4. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
5. Lee says the hook should start and end in the position, without _____.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)