|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
2. What religious tradition does Bruce Lee draw on as a path to enlightenment?
(b) All religions.
3. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
(a) Physiological changes.
(b) Physical changes.
(c) Emotional changes.
(d) Spiritual changes.
4. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
5. What does Bruce Lee call over-daring because it forbids illegal and unfair tactics?
(a) Jeet Kune Do.
(b) Indian wrestling.
(d) Western boxing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee recommend to counter an attacking opponent?
2. What does the author compare to the time a fencer takes to perform one simple fencing action?
3. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
4. Lee states that the on-guard position enables _____ and favorable _____ at the same time.
5. A fighter's ability to _____, Lee says, creates openings for _____.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)