|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
(b) Body feel.
2. How many steps does Lee give for throwing one's opponent to the ground?
3. What does the author compare to the time a fencer takes to perform one simple fencing action?
(a) Puzzle time.
(b) Fencing time.
(c) Practice time.
(d) Movement time.
4. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
(d) Muscle memory.
5. What is an ability to recognize or provoke the right moment to act?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which hook is delivered while circling left?
2. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
3. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
4. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
5. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)