|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A fighter's ability to _____, Lee says, creates openings for _____.
(a) Be free of thoughts/Enlightenment.
2. What does the author recommend that includes alternate splits, running in place, high kicks, and deep knee bends?
(b) Circuit training.
(d) An eleven step fitness program.
3. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
4. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
5. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee says the uppercut is used in close-quarters but it is useless with fast _____ that stand upright and jab.
2. Lee explains that a dancer requires different warm up exercise _____ and _____ from an older martial arts fighter.
3. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
4. What does Lee say enables one to assume adaptability to any style?
5. What term does Lee use to describe evidence of poor readiness?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)