|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
2. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
3. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
(a) He suffers from a back injury.
(b) He has recently lost his sight.
(c) He breaks his legs.
(d) He is recovering from a coma.
4. What state of mind should a student have while in combat?
5. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
(a) The head butt.
(b) The strike.
(c) The finger jab.
(d) The side kick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee recommend to counter an attacking opponent?
2. The straight rear thrust to body is a _____ used as a counter or after a preliminary feint.
3. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
4. What is an ability to recognize or provoke the right moment to act?
5. What religious tradition does Bruce Lee draw on as a path to enlightenment?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)