|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
2. What position does Lee consider to be the most favorable and underlies all recommended techniques and skills?
(a) Poker body.
(b) Extended lead.
(c) Low-line position.
(d) On-guard position.
3. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
4. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
5. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
(a) Physical changes.
(b) Physiological changes.
(c) Emotional changes.
(d) Spiritual changes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state of mind should a student have while in combat?
2. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
3. Lee says the hook should start and end in the position, without _____.
4. What example of moving and not moving does Lee use?
5. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)