|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
(a) Psychic energy.
(b) A stop-hit.
(c) Reaction time.
(d) A block.
2. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
(b) Will power.
3. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
(a) A paper cup.
(b) A wooden doll.
(c) A television.
(d) A silk scarf.
4. What does Lee say is minimized with vigorous activity in warming up by rehearsing skills and raising body temperature?
5. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
2. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
3. What does Lee say are small, phasic, or bent-knee?
4. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
5. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)