|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Lee recommend using to practice accuracy with?
(a) A pair of scissors.
(b) A small hanging ball.
(c) A needle and thread.
(d) A tennis racket.
2. According to Bruce Lee's teachings, what expression opens thought, feeling, and will to the world of nature?
3. Lee says the uppercut is used in close-quarters but it is useless with fast _____ that stand upright and jab.
4. What does Lee call a group of routines, ideas, and traditions that defeat freedom?
(a) The daily grind.
(c) Warming up.
(d) Classical styles.
5. What does Lee suggest reveals nothing about the next move and keeps a body in the most favorable state?
(a) Focused eyes.
(b) Emptying the mind.
(c) On-guard position.
(d) A "poker body."
Short Answer Questions
1. What state of mind should a student have while training?
2. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
3. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
4. Which move does Lee say is effective as a counterblow, like a loose, snappy punch?
5. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)