|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
2. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
(b) Counter attacks.
(c) Punches and kicks.
3. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
4. How does Lee suggest a series of punches end?
(a) With a straight rear thrust.
(b) In ready position.
(c) With a foul tactic.
(d) With the lead hand.
5. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
(a) A wooden doll.
(b) A television.
(c) A paper cup.
(d) A silk scarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state of mind should a student have while in combat?
2. What does Lee claim is the greatest hindrance to proper physical action?
3. What does Lee claim a master boxer attacks by?
4. According to Lee, what is comprised of leads, false moves, and counterpunches supported by mobility and pressure?
5. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)