|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
(b) Body feel.
2. What is an ability to recognize or provoke the right moment to act?
3. How many steps does Lee give for throwing one's opponent to the ground?
4. What does Lee suggest reveals nothing about the next move and keeps a body in the most favorable state?
(a) Emptying the mind.
(b) On-guard position.
(c) Focused eyes.
(d) A "poker body."
5. What does Bruce Lee call over-daring because it forbids illegal and unfair tactics?
(b) Indian wrestling.
(c) Jeet Kune Do.
(d) Western boxing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
2. According to Bruce Lee's teachings, what expression opens thought, feeling, and will to the world of nature?
3. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
4. What does Lee refer to as the offensive and defensive weapon, which is the backbone of punching in Jeet Kune Do?
5. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)