|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
(b) Will power.
2. What object does Lee recommend using to practice accuracy with?
(a) A small hanging ball.
(b) A tennis racket.
(c) A needle and thread.
(d) A pair of scissors.
3. Over the long history of martial arts, most systems promote forms and techniques that simulate _____ and can be practiced like a _____.
(b) Tests/Rough draft.
4. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
5. What does Lee teach consists of hand to hand contact measures that enable one opponent to do combat with another?
(b) Body thrusts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of adjustment is acquired by practicing new tasks?
2. Which hook is delivered while circling left?
3. What example of moving and not moving does Lee use?
4. What term does Lee use to describe evidence of poor readiness?
5. What state of mind should a student have while training?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)