|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religious tradition does Bruce Lee draw on as a path to enlightenment?
(c) All religions.
2. How does Lee suggest a series of punches end?
(a) With a foul tactic.
(b) With a straight rear thrust.
(c) In ready position.
(d) With the lead hand.
3. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
(a) Body feel.
4. According to Lee, what is comprised of leads, false moves, and counterpunches supported by mobility and pressure?
(a) A counterblow.
(b) The first session of grappling.
(c) A good offense.
5. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
(a) He breaks his legs.
(b) He suffers from a back injury.
(c) He has recently lost his sight.
(d) He is recovering from a coma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
2. Which hook is delivered while circling left?
3. What example of moving and not moving does Lee use?
4. What does Lee believe is a primary need of the on-guard position?
5. Lee says the hook should start and end in the position, without _____.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)