|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
(a) Psychic energy.
(b) A block.
(c) A stop-hit.
(d) Reaction time.
2. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
3. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
4. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
5. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
(b) Counter attacks.
(c) Punches and kicks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
2. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
3. What term does Lee use to describe evidence of poor readiness?
4. Which hook is delivered while circling left?
5. What is an ability to recognize or provoke the right moment to act?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)