|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
(a) Martial arts.
(b) Bruce Lee.
2. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
(a) A television.
(b) A paper cup.
(c) A silk scarf.
(d) A wooden doll.
3. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
(a) Physiological conditioning.
(c) Biochemical reactions.
4. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
5. What increases energy cost to cause early fatigue?
(a) Lack of focus.
(b) Sudden movements.
(d) Opposing tension.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Lee consider to be the most favorable and underlies all recommended techniques and skills?
2. What does Lee refer to as the offensive and defensive weapon, which is the backbone of punching in Jeet Kune Do?
3. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
4. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
5. How many steps does Lee give for throwing one's opponent to the ground?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)