|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
2. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
3. Lee says the uppercut is used in close-quarters but it is useless with fast _____ that stand upright and jab.
4. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
5. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
(a) Warming up.
(b) Setting a goal.
(c) Studying the opponent.
(d) Climbing stairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lee suggest a series of punches end?
2. What does Lee believe is a primary need of the on-guard position?
3. According to Bruce Lee's teachings, what expression opens thought, feeling, and will to the world of nature?
4. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
5. According to Lee, what is comprised of leads, false moves, and counterpunches supported by mobility and pressure?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)