|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
2. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
3. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
(a) Biochemical reactions.
(c) Physiological conditioning.
4. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
5. According to Lee, what is comprised of leads, false moves, and counterpunches supported by mobility and pressure?
(a) The first session of grappling.
(b) A counterblow.
(d) A good offense.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
2. What does Lee recommend to develop balance?
3. What is an ability to recognize or provoke the right moment to act?
4. Lee instructs that no-contact stopping of attacks inches in front of the target creates a false sense of _____.
5. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)