|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say should use actual range and evasive tactics both for reliability?
(a) Western boxing.
(b) A straight rear thrust.
(c) Realistic total fighting.
(d) A lead jab.
2. What does Lee suggest reveals nothing about the next move and keeps a body in the most favorable state?
(a) Focused eyes.
(b) A "poker body."
(c) On-guard position.
(d) Emptying the mind.
3. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
(b) Body feel.
4. Which move does Lee say is effective as a counterblow, like a loose, snappy punch?
(a) The body slam.
(b) The jab.
(c) The hook.
(d) The rear cross.
5. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
2. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
3. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
4. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
5. What does Lee refer to as the offensive and defensive weapon, which is the backbone of punching in Jeet Kune Do?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)