|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
(a) Letting go of a need to win.
(b) Understanding the history of martial arts.
(c) Six weeks of training.
(d) Self-exploration in free expression.
2. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
3. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
(a) A rounded back.
(b) A straight line or axis.
(c) A different one for each position.
(d) A slight lean forward.
4. How many steps does Lee give for throwing one's opponent to the ground?
5. What does the author compare to the time a fencer takes to perform one simple fencing action?
(a) Fencing time.
(b) Movement time.
(c) Puzzle time.
(d) Practice time.
Short Answer Questions
1. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
2. A fighter's ability to _____, Lee says, creates openings for _____.
3. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
4. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
5. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)