|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many basic methods are used in attack?
2. What does the author recommend that includes alternate splits, running in place, high kicks, and deep knee bends?
(a) An eleven step fitness program.
(b) Circuit training.
3. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
(a) False ideas of the ego.
(b) False ideas of physical strength.
(c) False ideas of a separate self.
(d) False ideas of a higher power.
4. The straight rear thrust to body is a _____ used as a counter or after a preliminary feint.
(c) Power blow.
5. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee believe is a primary need of the on-guard position?
2. According to Bruce Lee's teachings, what expression opens thought, feeling, and will to the world of nature?
3. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
4. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
5. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)