|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lee suggest a series of punches end?
(a) In ready position.
(b) With the lead hand.
(c) With a straight rear thrust.
(d) With a foul tactic.
2. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
3. What increases energy cost to cause early fatigue?
(a) Sudden movements.
(b) Lack of focus.
(c) Opposing tension.
4. How many steps does Lee give for throwing one's opponent to the ground?
5. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
(b) A foundation.
(c) A fitness plan.
(d) The winning attitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
2. How many basic methods are used in attack?
3. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
4. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
5. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)