|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
2. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
3. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
(a) Physiological conditioning.
(b) Biochemical reactions.
4. Lee instructs that no-contact stopping of attacks inches in front of the target creates a false sense of _____.
5. What does Lee teach consists of hand to hand contact measures that enable one opponent to do combat with another?
(c) Body thrusts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee believe is a primary need of the on-guard position?
2. How many basic methods are used in attack?
3. A fighter's ability to _____, Lee says, creates openings for _____.
4. What does the author recommend that includes alternate splits, running in place, high kicks, and deep knee bends?
5. What religious tradition does Bruce Lee draw on as a path to enlightenment?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)