|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
(b) Realization of the void.
(c) Martial arts.
(d) The Tao of Jeet Kune Do.
2. What does Lee recommend to counter an attacking opponent?
(a) Imagining simple moves.
(b) Feeling loose.
(c) Figuring out the opponent's thoughts.
(d) Aligning the proper posture.
3. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
4. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
5. What example of moving and not moving does Lee use?
(a) A person driving in a car.
(b) A moon seen under the waves.
(c) A tree blowing in the wind.
(d) A jack-in-the-box toy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many steps does Lee give for throwing one's opponent to the ground?
2. What state of mind should a student have while training?
3. The straight rear thrust to body is a _____ used as a counter or after a preliminary feint.
4. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
5. What type of hook does Lee suggest for in-fighting when coming away on the break?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)