|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee says the uppercut is used in close-quarters but it is useless with fast _____ that stand upright and jab.
2. What object does Lee recommend using to practice accuracy with?
(a) A small hanging ball.
(b) A needle and thread.
(c) A tennis racket.
(d) A pair of scissors.
3. According to Bruce Lee's teachings, what expression opens thought, feeling, and will to the world of nature?
4. What does increased tissue elasticity reduce?
(b) The risk of injury.
(c) The fight or flight response.
(d) Muscle growth.
5. Lee states that the on-guard position enables _____ and favorable _____ at the same time.
(c) Relaxation/Muscle tone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
2. Lee explains that a dancer requires different warm up exercise _____ and _____ from an older martial arts fighter.
3. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
4. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
5. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)