|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
2. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
(c) Will power.
3. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
(a) A high hook.
(b) Hair pulling.
(c) An elongated guard.
4. Over the long history of martial arts, most systems promote forms and techniques that simulate _____ and can be practiced like a _____.
(c) Tests/Rough draft.
5. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
(a) Climbing stairs.
(b) Brisk walking.
(d) Warming up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
2. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
3. What state of mind should a student have while in combat?
4. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
5. Lee teaches that _____ allows one to remain coiled in a loose but compact position.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)