|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
2. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
3. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
4. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
(a) Applying bodily force.
5. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
(a) He breaks his legs.
(b) He is recovering from a coma.
(c) He has recently lost his sight.
(d) He suffers from a back injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
2. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
3. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
4. What term does Lee use to describe evidence of poor readiness?
5. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)