|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say are small, phasic, or bent-knee?
2. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
3. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
4. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
5. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
(d) Muscle memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee recommend to develop balance?
2. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
3. What does Lee say enables one to assume adaptability to any style?
4. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
5. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)