|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
(a) A paper cup.
(b) A wooden doll.
(c) A silk scarf.
(d) A television.
2. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
3. What state of mind should a student have while in combat?
4. What does the author recommend that includes alternate splits, running in place, high kicks, and deep knee bends?
(a) Circuit training.
(d) An eleven step fitness program.
5. What does Lee say is minimized with vigorous activity in warming up by rehearsing skills and raising body temperature?
Short Answer Questions
1. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
2. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
3. What does Lee call a group of routines, ideas, and traditions that defeat freedom?
4. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
5. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)