|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
(a) Martial arts.
(b) Realization of the void.
(d) The Tao of Jeet Kune Do.
2. In Lee's view, what results from three thousand years of conditioning and propaganda?
(a) A successful athlete.
(b) A classic martial artist.
(c) An Olympian.
(d) A Jeet Kune Do master.
3. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
(a) A high hook.
(b) An elongated guard.
(c) Hair pulling.
4. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
5. What type of adjustment is acquired by practicing new tasks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
2. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
3. Lee states that the on-guard position enables _____ and favorable _____ at the same time.
4. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
5. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)