|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee explains that a dancer requires different warm up exercise _____ and _____ from an older martial arts fighter.
2. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
(c) Bruce Lee.
(d) Martial arts.
3. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
(a) Letting go of a need to win.
(b) Understanding the history of martial arts.
(c) Self-exploration in free expression.
(d) Six weeks of training.
4. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
5. In Lee's view, what results from three thousand years of conditioning and propaganda?
(a) A classic martial artist.
(b) An Olympian.
(c) A successful athlete.
(d) A Jeet Kune Do master.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
2. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
3. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
4. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
5. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)