|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Lee's view, what results from three thousand years of conditioning and propaganda?
(a) An Olympian.
(b) A Jeet Kune Do master.
(c) A successful athlete.
(d) A classic martial artist.
2. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
(a) A stop-hit.
(b) A block.
(c) Psychic energy.
(d) Reaction time.
3. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
4. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
(a) Muscle memory.
5. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
(a) Studying the opponent.
(b) Setting a goal.
(c) Warming up.
(d) Climbing stairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What increases energy cost to cause early fatigue?
2. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
3. What position does Lee consider to be the most favorable and underlies all recommended techniques and skills?
4. What does Lee believe is a primary need of the on-guard position?
5. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)