|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main author of the book?
(a) Bruce Lee.
(b) Jeet Kune Do.
(c) Gilbert Johnson.
(d) Linda Lee.
2. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
3. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
(a) He is recovering from a coma.
(b) He has recently lost his sight.
(c) He suffers from a back injury.
(d) He breaks his legs.
4. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
(a) Understanding the history of martial arts.
(b) Six weeks of training.
(c) Self-exploration in free expression.
(d) Letting go of a need to win.
5. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
2. What does the author compare to the time a fencer takes to perform one simple fencing action?
3. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
4. What does Lee suggest reveals nothing about the next move and keeps a body in the most favorable state?
5. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)