|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does increased tissue elasticity reduce?
(a) The fight or flight response.
(b) The risk of injury.
(d) Muscle growth.
2. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
(c) Physiological conditioning.
(d) Biochemical reactions.
3. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
4. What religious tradition does Bruce Lee draw on as a path to enlightenment?
(c) All religions.
5. What state of mind should a student have while training?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
2. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
3. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
4. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
5. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)