|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
(a) Climbing stairs.
(b) Warming up.
(c) Studying the opponent.
(d) Setting a goal.
2. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
3. What does Lee claim is the greatest hindrance to proper physical action?
4. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
5. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
(a) Hair pulling.
(c) A high hook.
(d) An elongated guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
2. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
3. What state of mind should a student have while in combat?
4. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
5. What example of moving and not moving does Lee use?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)