|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
(a) A fitness plan.
(b) A foundation.
(d) The winning attitude.
2. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
3. What does increased tissue elasticity reduce?
(b) The fight or flight response.
(c) The risk of injury.
(d) Muscle growth.
4. What does Lee say enables one to assume adaptability to any style?
(b) An inner strength.
5. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
(a) A high hook.
(b) Hair pulling.
(c) An elongated guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
2. Lee teaches that _____ allows one to remain coiled in a loose but compact position.
3. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
4. What does Lee call a group of routines, ideas, and traditions that defeat freedom?
5. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)