|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
2. In Lee's view, what results from three thousand years of conditioning and propaganda?
(a) A classic martial artist.
(b) An Olympian.
(c) A successful athlete.
(d) A Jeet Kune Do master.
3. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
4. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
(a) Emotional changes.
(b) Physiological changes.
(c) Physical changes.
(d) Spiritual changes.
5. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
(a) False ideas of a separate self.
(b) False ideas of physical strength.
(c) False ideas of the ego.
(d) False ideas of a higher power.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
2. What term does Lee use to describe evidence of poor readiness?
3. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
4. What state of mind should a student have while training?
5. Lee teaches that _____ allows one to remain coiled in a loose but compact position.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)