|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee claim is the greatest hindrance to proper physical action?
2. What example of moving and not moving does Lee use?
(a) A moon seen under the waves.
(b) A tree blowing in the wind.
(c) A jack-in-the-box toy.
(d) A person driving in a car.
3. Lee explains that a dancer requires different warm up exercise _____ and _____ from an older martial arts fighter.
4. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
(c) Body feel.
5. Lee teaches that _____ allows one to remain coiled in a loose but compact position.
(c) The crouch.
(d) The posture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
2. What does Lee recommend to develop balance?
3. What does Lee say are small, phasic, or bent-knee?
4. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
5. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)