|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author compare to the time a fencer takes to perform one simple fencing action?
(a) Puzzle time.
(b) Movement time.
(c) Practice time.
(d) Fencing time.
2. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
(a) Martial arts.
(b) Bruce Lee.
3. Lee states that the on-guard position enables _____ and favorable _____ at the same time.
(a) Relaxation/Muscle tone.
4. What increases energy cost to cause early fatigue?
(b) Lack of focus.
(c) Opposing tension.
(d) Sudden movements.
5. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
(a) A silk scarf.
(b) A paper cup.
(c) A television.
(d) A wooden doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
2. What state of mind should a student have while training?
3. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
4. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
5. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)