|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
(a) A paper cup.
(b) A wooden doll.
(c) A silk scarf.
(d) A television.
2. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
(a) Physiological changes.
(b) Spiritual changes.
(c) Emotional changes.
(d) Physical changes.
3. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
4. What does Lee suggest reveals nothing about the next move and keeps a body in the most favorable state?
(a) A "poker body."
(b) On-guard position.
(c) Focused eyes.
(d) Emptying the mind.
5. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
(a) The strike.
(b) The head butt.
(c) The side kick.
(d) The finger jab.
Short Answer Questions
1. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
2. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
3. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
4. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
5. What does Lee claim is the greatest hindrance to proper physical action?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)