|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
2. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
3. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
4. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
(d) Applying bodily force.
5. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
2. Over the long history of martial arts, most systems promote forms and techniques that simulate _____ and can be practiced like a _____.
3. What term does Lee use to describe evidence of poor readiness?
4. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
5. Lee teaches that _____ allows one to remain coiled in a loose but compact position.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)