|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
2. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
(a) Brisk walking.
(b) Climbing stairs.
(c) Warming up.
3. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
4. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
(a) False ideas of physical strength.
(b) False ideas of a separate self.
(c) False ideas of a higher power.
(d) False ideas of the ego.
5. What position does Lee prefer, because it is an area of weakness for most people?
(a) A thrust.
(b) A low-line position
(c) On-guard position.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee recommend to develop balance?
2. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
3. Over the long history of martial arts, most systems promote forms and techniques that simulate _____ and can be practiced like a _____.
4. What does Lee recommend to counter an attacking opponent?
5. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)