|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
(a) A block.
(b) Psychic energy.
(c) A stop-hit.
(d) Reaction time.
2. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
3. What does Lee believe is a primary need of the on-guard position?
(a) Proper posture.
(b) Firm foundation.
(c) Setting the tone.
(d) Squaring off the shoulders.
4. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
5. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
(c) Body feel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
2. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
3. What does Lee recommend to develop balance?
4. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
5. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)