|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee recommend to develop balance?
(a) Warming up.
(b) Kicking and punching.
(c) Standing on one foot.
(d) Balancing on a beam.
2. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
(b) Body feel.
3. Lee teaches that _____ allows one to remain coiled in a loose but compact position.
(c) The posture.
(d) The crouch.
4. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
(a) Bruce Lee.
(b) Martial arts.
5. What state of mind should a student have while training?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
2. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
3. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
4. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
5. What does the author compare to the time a fencer takes to perform one simple fencing action?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)