|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
2. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
3. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
(a) Emotional changes.
(b) Physical changes.
(c) Spiritual changes.
(d) Physiological changes.
4. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
5. What does Lee recommend to counter an attacking opponent?
(a) Imagining simple moves.
(b) Feeling loose.
(c) Figuring out the opponent's thoughts.
(d) Aligning the proper posture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
2. What state of mind should a student have while training?
3. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
4. What position does Lee prefer, because it is an area of weakness for most people?
5. What type of adjustment is acquired by practicing new tasks?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)