|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
2. What state of mind should a student have while in combat?
3. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
4. Who is the main author of the book?
(a) Linda Lee.
(b) Bruce Lee.
(c) Gilbert Johnson.
(d) Jeet Kune Do.
5. What does increased tissue elasticity reduce?
(a) The fight or flight response.
(b) The risk of injury.
(c) Muscle growth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
2. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
3. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
4. What does Lee call a group of routines, ideas, and traditions that defeat freedom?
5. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)