|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say enables one to assume adaptability to any style?
(d) An inner strength.
2. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
(a) False ideas of a separate self.
(b) False ideas of the ego.
(c) False ideas of physical strength.
(d) False ideas of a higher power.
3. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
(a) Body feel.
4. What is an ability to recognize or provoke the right moment to act?
5. What does Lee suggest reveals nothing about the next move and keeps a body in the most favorable state?
(a) A "poker body."
(b) Emptying the mind.
(c) Focused eyes.
(d) On-guard position.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over the long history of martial arts, most systems promote forms and techniques that simulate _____ and can be practiced like a _____.
2. What type of adjustment is acquired by practicing new tasks?
3. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
4. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
5. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)