|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preliminaries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
(a) An elongated guard.
(b) Hair pulling.
(d) A high hook.
2. What does Lee say are small, phasic, or bent-knee?
3. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
(b) Biochemical reactions.
(d) Physiological conditioning.
4. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
(a) A silk scarf.
(b) A paper cup.
(c) A television.
(d) A wooden doll.
5. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
(a) The Tao of Jeet Kune Do.
(b) Realization of the void.
(d) Martial arts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
2. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
3. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
4. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
5. What religious tradition does Bruce Lee draw on as a path to enlightenment?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)