|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preliminaries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
2. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
(a) Letting go of a need to win.
(b) Six weeks of training.
(c) Understanding the history of martial arts.
(d) Self-exploration in free expression.
3. What does Lee say enables one to assume adaptability to any style?
(d) An inner strength.
4. What position does Lee prefer, because it is an area of weakness for most people?
(b) A low-line position
(c) On-guard position.
(d) A thrust.
5. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
(b) Hair pulling.
(c) A high hook.
(d) An elongated guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What example of moving and not moving does Lee use?
2. In Lee's view, what results from three thousand years of conditioning and propaganda?
3. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
4. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
5. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)