|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preliminaries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say is minimized with vigorous activity in warming up by rehearsing skills and raising body temperature?
2. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
3. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
(c) Applying bodily force.
4. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
5. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
(d) Will power.
Short Answer Questions
1. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
2. What does Lee claim is the greatest hindrance to proper physical action?
3. What state of mind should a student have while in combat?
4. What state of mind should a student have while training?
5. What does Lee suggest reveals nothing about the next move and keeps a body in the most favorable state?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)