|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preliminaries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
(a) Spiritual changes.
(b) Emotional changes.
(c) Physiological changes.
(d) Physical changes.
2. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
(a) A television.
(b) A wooden doll.
(c) A paper cup.
(d) A silk scarf.
3. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
(c) Biochemical reactions.
(d) Physiological conditioning.
4. What does Lee recommend to develop balance?
(a) Balancing on a beam.
(b) Kicking and punching.
(c) Standing on one foot.
(d) Warming up.
5. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
2. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
3. Who is the main author of the book?
4. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
5. What does Lee claim is the greatest hindrance to proper physical action?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)