|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preliminaries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
(a) Warming up.
(b) Climbing stairs.
(d) Brisk walking.
2. What position does Lee prefer, because it is an area of weakness for most people?
(b) On-guard position.
(c) A thrust.
(d) A low-line position
3. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
(b) Will power.
4. Lee states that the on-guard position enables _____ and favorable _____ at the same time.
(d) Relaxation/Muscle tone.
5. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
Short Answer Questions
1. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
2. What does the author recommend that includes alternate splits, running in place, high kicks, and deep knee bends?
3. What example of moving and not moving does Lee use?
4. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
5. Lee teaches that _____ allows one to remain coiled in a loose but compact position.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)