|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preliminaries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
2. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
3. What position does Lee consider to be the most favorable and underlies all recommended techniques and skills?
(a) Low-line position.
(b) On-guard position.
(c) Extended lead.
(d) Poker body.
4. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
(a) A rounded back.
(b) A different one for each position.
(c) A straight line or axis.
(d) A slight lean forward.
5. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
(a) Warming up.
(b) Setting a goal.
(c) Climbing stairs.
(d) Studying the opponent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee recommend to counter an attacking opponent?
2. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
3. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
4. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
5. In Lee's view, what results from three thousand years of conditioning and propaganda?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)