|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preliminaries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What example of moving and not moving does Lee use?
(a) A moon seen under the waves.
(b) A person driving in a car.
(c) A tree blowing in the wind.
(d) A jack-in-the-box toy.
2. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
3. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
4. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
(a) The finger jab.
(b) The side kick.
(c) The head butt.
(d) The strike.
5. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
2. What does the author recommend that includes alternate splits, running in place, high kicks, and deep knee bends?
3. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
4. Lee teaches that _____ allows one to remain coiled in a loose but compact position.
5. What does Lee claim is the greatest hindrance to proper physical action?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)