|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preliminaries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Lee consider to be the most favorable and underlies all recommended techniques and skills?
(a) Low-line position.
(b) Extended lead.
(c) Poker body.
(d) On-guard position.
2. According to Bruce Lee's teachings, what expression opens thought, feeling, and will to the world of nature?
3. What does Lee say are small, phasic, or bent-knee?
4. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
(a) Six weeks of training.
(b) Understanding the history of martial arts.
(c) Self-exploration in free expression.
(d) Letting go of a need to win.
5. Who is the main author of the book?
(a) Gilbert Johnson.
(b) Bruce Lee.
(c) Jeet Kune Do.
(d) Linda Lee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
2. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
3. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
4. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
5. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)