|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preliminaries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say is minimized with vigorous activity in warming up by rehearsing skills and raising body temperature?
2. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
3. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
4. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
(b) Bruce Lee.
(d) Martial arts.
5. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
(a) Brisk walking.
(c) Climbing stairs.
(d) Warming up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state of mind should a student have while training?
2. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
3. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
4. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
5. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)