|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preliminaries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say enables one to assume adaptability to any style?
(a) An inner strength.
2. What does Lee suggest reveals nothing about the next move and keeps a body in the most favorable state?
(a) Focused eyes.
(b) A "poker body."
(c) On-guard position.
(d) Emptying the mind.
3. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
(d) Will power.
4. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
(a) Martial arts.
(b) Realization of the void.
(c) The Tao of Jeet Kune Do.
5. Over the long history of martial arts, most systems promote forms and techniques that simulate _____ and can be practiced like a _____.
(c) Tests/Rough draft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
2. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
3. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
4. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
5. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)