|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preliminaries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
(a) Will power.
2. What does Lee recommend to counter an attacking opponent?
(a) Imagining simple moves.
(b) Aligning the proper posture.
(c) Feeling loose.
(d) Figuring out the opponent's thoughts.
3. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
4. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
5. What position does Lee consider to be the most favorable and underlies all recommended techniques and skills?
(a) On-guard position.
(b) Poker body.
(c) Low-line position.
(d) Extended lead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say is minimized with vigorous activity in warming up by rehearsing skills and raising body temperature?
2. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
3. What does Lee believe is a primary need of the on-guard position?
4. What does Lee say are small, phasic, or bent-knee?
5. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)