|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preliminaries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
2. Lee explains that a dancer requires different warm up exercise _____ and _____ from an older martial arts fighter.
3. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
(a) He is recovering from a coma.
(b) He breaks his legs.
(c) He suffers from a back injury.
(d) He has recently lost his sight.
4. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
(a) Climbing stairs.
(b) Brisk walking.
(c) Warming up.
5. What does increased tissue elasticity reduce?
(a) The risk of injury.
(b) The fight or flight response.
(c) Muscle growth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say are small, phasic, or bent-knee?
2. What does Lee recommend to develop balance?
3. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
4. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
5. Lee states that the on-guard position enables _____ and favorable _____ at the same time.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)