|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preliminaries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
(a) Martial arts.
(b) Realization of the void.
(c) The Tao of Jeet Kune Do.
2. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
3. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
(a) Warming up.
(b) Climbing stairs.
(c) Studying the opponent.
(d) Setting a goal.
4. What religious tradition does Bruce Lee draw on as a path to enlightenment?
(d) All religions.
5. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
(a) False ideas of a higher power.
(b) False ideas of physical strength.
(c) False ideas of the ego.
(d) False ideas of a separate self.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
2. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
3. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
4. What does the author recommend that includes alternate splits, running in place, high kicks, and deep knee bends?
5. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)