|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preliminaries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee claim is the greatest hindrance to proper physical action?
2. What does Lee recommend to develop balance?
(a) Balancing on a beam.
(b) Warming up.
(c) Standing on one foot.
(d) Kicking and punching.
3. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
(c) Bruce Lee.
(d) Martial arts.
4. Over the long history of martial arts, most systems promote forms and techniques that simulate _____ and can be practiced like a _____.
(b) Tests/Rough draft.
5. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
(b) An elongated guard.
(c) A high hook.
(d) Hair pulling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
2. According to Bruce Lee's teachings, what expression opens thought, feeling, and will to the world of nature?
3. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
4. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
5. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)