|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preliminaries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What example of moving and not moving does Lee use?
(a) A tree blowing in the wind.
(b) A person driving in a car.
(c) A moon seen under the waves.
(d) A jack-in-the-box toy.
2. What does Lee recommend to develop balance?
(a) Balancing on a beam.
(b) Standing on one foot.
(c) Warming up.
(d) Kicking and punching.
3. What does Lee say enables one to assume adaptability to any style?
(d) An inner strength.
4. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
5. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
(a) He suffers from a back injury.
(b) He breaks his legs.
(c) He has recently lost his sight.
(d) He is recovering from a coma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
2. What does Lee claim is the greatest hindrance to proper physical action?
3. In Lee's view, what results from three thousand years of conditioning and propaganda?
4. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
5. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)