|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preliminaries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
2. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
3. What does Lee say are small, phasic, or bent-knee?
4. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
(b) Will power.
5. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
2. What does Lee say is minimized with vigorous activity in warming up by rehearsing skills and raising body temperature?
3. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
4. What does Lee say enables one to assume adaptability to any style?
5. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)