|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preliminaries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
(b) Hair pulling.
(c) A high hook.
(d) An elongated guard.
2. What does Lee say are small, phasic, or bent-knee?
3. Lee states that the on-guard position enables _____ and favorable _____ at the same time.
(c) Relaxation/Muscle tone.
4. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
(a) Climbing stairs.
(b) Warming up.
(c) Setting a goal.
(d) Studying the opponent.
5. What does Lee say enables one to assume adaptability to any style?
(a) An inner strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee teaches that _____ allows one to remain coiled in a loose but compact position.
2. What position does Lee consider to be the most favorable and underlies all recommended techniques and skills?
3. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
4. What position does Lee prefer, because it is an area of weakness for most people?
5. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)