|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through It's Just A Name.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say will vary according to the opponent's skill and training?
(d) Body feel.
2. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
(a) Brisk walking.
(b) Climbing stairs.
(d) Warming up.
3. What does Lee claim a master boxer attacks by?
4. What does Lee believe is a primary need of the on-guard position?
(a) Setting the tone.
(b) Squaring off the shoulders.
(c) Firm foundation.
(d) Proper posture.
5. Lee says the hook should start and end in the position, without _____.
(b) Making eye contact.
(c) Making a sound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lee say that counterattacking is safer for?
2. How does Lee suggest a feint makes the opponent react?
3. What types of fighters does Lee describe who consider the why, how, and when of each successive encounter?
4. What is the rhythm of the single feint?
5. Lee claims that Jeet Kune Do is not just technique but is a matter of _____ and _____.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)