Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of fighters does Lee describe who consider the why, how, and when of each successive encounter?
(c) Black belts.
2. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
(a) Spiritual changes.
(b) Physiological changes.
(c) Physical changes.
(d) Emotional changes.
3. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
4. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
(b) Physiological conditioning.
(d) Biochemical reactions.
5. What does Lee say should use actual range and evasive tactics both for reliability?
(a) A lead jab.
(b) Western boxing.
(c) Realistic total fighting.
(d) A straight rear thrust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What parts of the body does Lee refer to in his instructions for slipping?
2. Lee says the hook should start and end in the position, without _____.
3. What does Lee teach as a fast forceful backward movement that allows further retreat or stepping forward to attack?
4. How does Lee suggest a series of punches end?
5. What does Lee compare a man's movement to without obstruction?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)