|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strategy does Lee use for avoiding a blow without moving the body out of range with straight leads and counters?
2. What does Lee say is consciously unconscious and unconsciously conscious at the same time?
(a) The secret of nirvana.
(b) Jeet Kune Do.
(d) Human beings.
3. Who is the main author of the book?
(a) Bruce Lee.
(b) Gilbert Johnson.
(c) Jeet Kune Do.
(d) Linda Lee.
4. What does increased tissue elasticity reduce?
(a) Muscle growth.
(c) The risk of injury.
(d) The fight or flight response.
5. The two parts in a feint are a _____ thrust and a _____ evasive thrust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
2. What does Lee say a long and deep feint draws the opponent into?
3. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
4. What does Lee say is the highest priority as techniques mastered are forgotten to float in totality?
5. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)