|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say includes everything and excludes nothing?
(b) Decision making.
2. Even the desire to _____, Lee says, is an attachment.
(c) Be loved.
(d) Be void of desire.
3. Which hook is delivered while circling left?
(a) Right corkscrew.
(b) Left foot sweep.
4. How does Lee distinguish the parry from a block?
(a) He says the parry is a faster version of a block.
(b) He says the deflecting motion of the parry uses no force and causes the blow to slide off.
(c) He says the parry requires more coordination and the block relies on the reflexes.
(d) He says the block using no force but the parry does.
5. What does Lee call the space a fighter and his opponent have in relation to each other?
(a) Personal space.
(b) Fighting measure.
(c) Following distance.
(d) Two parts of a whole.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lee, how are the psychic hindrances of man and surroundings eliminated?
2. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
3. According to Bruce Lee's teachings, what expression opens thought, feeling, and will to the world of nature?
4. Over the long history of martial arts, most systems promote forms and techniques that simulate _____ and can be practiced like a _____.
5. Lee believes one should keep his mind in a state of _____ so the freedom of action is never _____.
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)