|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
(a) A slight lean forward.
(b) A different one for each position.
(c) A rounded back.
(d) A straight line or axis.
2. What does Lee teach consists of hand to hand contact measures that enable one opponent to do combat with another?
(d) Body thrusts.
3. What does Lee say are small, phasic, or bent-knee?
4. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
(a) He has recently lost his sight.
(b) He suffers from a back injury.
(c) He breaks his legs.
(d) He is recovering from a coma.
5. A _____ snaps the body from a straight lead to miss an opponent blow.
(a) Snap back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee conclude is based on feints and actions connected to them?
2. How many steps does Lee give for throwing one's opponent to the ground?
3. Lee says that the tools of Jeet Kune Do are at the center of an undefined circle whose circumference allows _____.
4. What does Lee call a group of routines, ideas, and traditions that defeat freedom?
5. How many principles does Lee outline for distance in attacks?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)