|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee conclude is based on feints and actions connected to them?
(a) Jeet Kune Do.
(b) All sports.
(d) Martial arts.
2. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
3. Which attacks does Lee describe that are started by the fighter to score by pace, fraud, or force?
4. What types of fighters does Lee describe as using techniques and tactics learned by repetition without considering the reason?
5. How many diseases does Lee propose as desires that are attachments?
Short Answer Questions
1. What state of mind should a student have while in combat?
2. According to Lee, how should the movements of an opponent who is very fast and cannot be feinted, be countered?
3. Over the long history of martial arts, most systems promote forms and techniques that simulate _____ and can be practiced like a _____.
4. How does Lee suggest a feint makes the opponent react?
5. Lee describes the parry as a light and easy sudden ______ of the hand from inside or outside to deflect a blow from ______.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)