|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The two parts in a feint are a _____ thrust and a _____ evasive thrust.
2. What does Lee suggest Jeet Kune Do students should be alert to?
(a) The rigidity of dual comprehension.
(b) Technical cunning.
(c) Time and space.
(d) Interchangeable opposites.
3. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
4. In Lee's view, what results from three thousand years of conditioning and propaganda?
(a) A Jeet Kune Do master.
(b) A successful athlete.
(c) A classic martial artist.
(d) An Olympian.
5. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee states that the on-guard position enables _____ and favorable _____ at the same time.
2. What does Lee say a delayed riposte involves for a fighter?
3. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
4. Lee claims that Jeet Kune Do is not just technique but is a matter of _____ and _____.
5. Which hook is delivered while circling left?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)