|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
2. What term does Lee use to describe evidence of poor readiness?
(a) Slow poke.
(b) Brain freeze.
(d) Knuckle sandwich.
3. What does Lee suggest results when there is no center and no circumference?
4. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
5. What follows with the fighter lunging?
(a) A false thrust.
(b) A semicircular parries.
(c) A real evasive thrust.
(d) A compound parry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Jeet Kune Do move drops the body forward from the waist under swings and hooks to the head?
2. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
3. What attack occurs in the same line as the original action when the opponent retreats without a parry?
4. What object does Lee recommend using to practice accuracy with?
5. What religious tradition does Bruce Lee draw on as a path to enlightenment?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)