|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say changes continuously with the speed, agility, and control of fighters?
2. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
(a) The winning attitude.
(c) A fitness plan.
(d) A foundation.
3. What state of mind should a student have while in combat?
4. What move does Lee teach that shifts the weight and changes the feet while remaining balanced?
5. In Chapter 7, Lee suggest an immediate _____ is most effective because it occurs immediately after a(n) _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
2. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
3. According to Lee, what is comprised of leads, false moves, and counterpunches supported by mobility and pressure?
4. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
5. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)