|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
(a) Muscle memory.
2. What object does Lee recommend using to practice accuracy with?
(a) A needle and thread.
(b) A tennis racket.
(c) A small hanging ball.
(d) A pair of scissors.
3. Which Jeet Kune Do move drops the body forward from the waist under swings and hooks to the head?
4. What position does Lee consider to be the most favorable and underlies all recommended techniques and skills?
(a) Poker body.
(b) On-guard position.
(c) Extended lead.
(d) Low-line position.
5. Lee says the uppercut is used in close-quarters but it is useless with fast _____ that stand upright and jab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
2. What does Lee say a mind loses if it stops?
3. What does Lee say includes everything and excludes nothing?
4. What does Lee recommend to develop balance?
5. Which Jeet Kune Do technique anticipates the opponent's punch or kick and steps back to take advantage of the opponent's openings?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)