|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lee suggest a feint makes the opponent react?
(a) At a physical level.
(b) At a fearful level.
(c) At a reflex level.
(d) At an intellectual level.
2. Where should the execution of the feint start from?
(a) A minimum of three feet away.
(b) The on-guard position.
(c) A body's length away from the opponent.
(d) A side position.
3. What does Lee teach a fighter may minimize by feinting, changing body position or using a variety of attacks and defenses?
(a) Losing balance.
(b) Appearing weak.
(c) Danger of a counter.
4. What type of adjustment is acquired by practicing new tasks?
5. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee call a group of routines, ideas, and traditions that defeat freedom?
2. What does Lee say is made when a fighter decides or opponent movement occurs or fails?
3. A fighter's ability to _____, Lee says, creates openings for _____.
4. Lee believes one should keep his mind in a state of _____ so the freedom of action is never _____.
5. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)