|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Lee's view, what results from three thousand years of conditioning and propaganda?
(a) A successful athlete.
(b) A Jeet Kune Do master.
(c) A classic martial artist.
(d) An Olympian.
2. What does Lee say enables one to assume adaptability to any style?
(c) An inner strength.
3. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
(b) Hair pulling.
(c) An elongated guard.
(d) A high hook.
4. What does Lee say a mind loses if it stops?
(a) The potential for enlightenment.
(b) Jeet Kune Do training.
(c) Its own fluidity.
(d) Memory and facts.
5. Lee teaches that in Jeet Kune Do, combat is a matter of _____.
(c) Following the rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee recommend combining with a parry when fighting an opponent who is faster, taller, or has longer reach?
2. What does the author recommend that includes alternate splits, running in place, high kicks, and deep knee bends?
3. How does Lee distinguish the parry from a block?
4. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
5. What does Lee say involves observing the opponent's habits, virtues, and faults?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)