|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many principles does Lee outline for distance in attacks?
2. What does Lee claim is the greatest hindrance to proper physical action?
3. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
4. What does Lee say requires preliminary analysis, preparation, and execution?
(a) Preliminary analysis.
(b) Selecting tactics.
(c) Being unattached.
(d) Reading the opponent.
5. What does the author recommend that includes alternate splits, running in place, high kicks, and deep knee bends?
(b) An eleven step fitness program.
(d) Circuit training.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say a mind loses if it stops?
2. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
3. Lee claims that Jeet Kune Do is not just technique but is a matter of _____ and _____.
4. What strategy does Lee use for avoiding a blow without moving the body out of range with straight leads and counters?
5. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)