|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lee suggest a series of punches end?
(a) With the lead hand.
(b) With a straight rear thrust.
(c) In ready position.
(d) With a foul tactic.
2. What does Lee call the space a fighter and his opponent have in relation to each other?
(a) Two parts of a whole.
(b) Fighting measure.
(c) Personal space.
(d) Following distance.
3. What does Lee teach a fighter may minimize by feinting, changing body position or using a variety of attacks and defenses?
(a) Losing balance.
(c) Danger of a counter.
(d) Appearing weak.
4. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
5. What does Lee teach is the purpose of a feint?
(a) To use enough motion to deflect a blow.
(b) To reduce an opponent's coordination.
(c) To improve muscle function.
(d) To increase a fighter's arsenal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee teaches that _____ allows one to remain coiled in a loose but compact position.
2. According to Bruce Lee's teachings, what expression opens thought, feeling, and will to the world of nature?
3. What does Lee say is the highest priority as techniques mastered are forgotten to float in totality?
4. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
5. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)