|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
2. What does Lee believe opens spiritual insight?
(b) Jeet Kune Do.
3. Lee explains that a dancer requires different warm up exercise _____ and _____ from an older martial arts fighter.
4. Lee says the uppercut is used in close-quarters but it is useless with fast _____ that stand upright and jab.
5. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Jeet Kune Do move drops the body forward from the waist under swings and hooks to the head?
2. A what point of a fight does Bruce Lee recommend the fighter stay loose but poised and use economical movements?
3. What does Lee teach consists of hand to hand contact measures that enable one opponent to do combat with another?
4. In Chapter 7, Lee suggest an immediate _____ is most effective because it occurs immediately after a(n) _____.
5. Which attacks does Lee describe that are started by the fighter to score by pace, fraud, or force?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)