|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
(b) Physiological conditioning.
(c) Biochemical reactions.
2. Lee teaches that _____ allows one to remain coiled in a loose but compact position.
(c) The crouch.
(d) The posture.
3. A _____ snaps the body from a straight lead to miss an opponent blow.
(c) Snap back.
4. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
5. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee refer to as the offensive and defensive weapon, which is the backbone of punching in Jeet Kune Do?
2. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
3. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
4. A what point of a fight does Bruce Lee recommend the fighter stay loose but poised and use economical movements?
5. Which Jeet Kune Do technique moves the body with a blow, thereby nullifying its value?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)