|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What move does Lee say can be used to open the line by force or to feint before an attack?
(a) A compound attack.
(b) The beat.
(d) The parry.
2. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
(a) A different one for each position.
(b) A rounded back.
(c) A slight lean forward.
(d) A straight line or axis.
3. Lee states that most offensive action is _____, following a _____ or countering an opponent attack.
4. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
(b) Bruce Lee.
(c) Martial arts.
5. A _____ snaps the body from a straight lead to miss an opponent blow.
(b) Snap back.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
2. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
3. What is a balanced forward advance of the body through a series of short sliding steps forward?
4. What does Lee say enables one to assume adaptability to any style?
5. What is a counterattack that follows a parry and is determined by the opponent's anticipated reactions?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)