|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee instructs that no-contact stopping of attacks inches in front of the target creates a false sense of _____.
2. What does the author compare to the time a fencer takes to perform one simple fencing action?
(a) Fencing time.
(b) Practice time.
(c) Movement time.
(d) Puzzle time.
3. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
(a) Warming up.
(b) Climbing stairs.
(c) Studying the opponent.
(d) Setting a goal.
4. What action does Lee say the feint lures the opponent into making?
(a) A parry.
(b) A feint.
(c) A kick.
(d) A punch.
5. What does Lee claim is the greatest hindrance to proper physical action?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce Lee call over-daring because it forbids illegal and unfair tactics?
2. The straight rear thrust to body is a _____ used as a counter or after a preliminary feint.
3. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
4. Even the desire to _____, Lee says, is an attachment.
5. Lee describes the parry as a light and easy sudden ______ of the hand from inside or outside to deflect a blow from ______.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)