|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee conclude is based on feints and actions connected to them?
(b) All sports.
(c) Jeet Kune Do.
(d) Martial arts.
2. Lee instructs that no-contact stopping of attacks inches in front of the target creates a false sense of _____.
3. Which Jeet Kune Do technique anticipates the opponent's punch or kick and steps back to take advantage of the opponent's openings?
(a) The sliding roll.
4. Lee explains that the ______ starts an offensive maneuver as a feint to build up an opening with foot movement.
(b) Quick retreat.
(d) Forward shuffle.
5. According to Bruce Lee's teachings, what expression opens thought, feeling, and will to the world of nature?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee teach a fighter may minimize by feinting, changing body position or using a variety of attacks and defenses?
2. Which Jeet Kune Do move drops the body forward from the waist under swings and hooks to the head?
3. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
4. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
5. What does Lee say enables one to assume adaptability to any style?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)