|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Compound attacks are characterized as _____ with short, fast combinations, or _____ with deep, penetrative, and fast combinations.
2. What does Lee suggest Jeet Kune Do students should be alert to?
(a) Interchangeable opposites.
(b) Time and space.
(c) The rigidity of dual comprehension.
(d) Technical cunning.
3. What does Lee say is the highest priority as techniques mastered are forgotten to float in totality?
4. What does Lee claim is a denial of one's being?
5. What does Lee call a group of routines, ideas, and traditions that defeat freedom?
(a) Warming up.
(c) Classical styles.
(d) The daily grind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee claim a master boxer attacks by?
2. How many diseases does Lee propose as desires that are attachments?
3. What action does Lee say the feint lures the opponent into making?
4. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
5. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)