|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Lee prefer, because it is an area of weakness for most people?
(b) On-guard position.
(c) A low-line position
(d) A thrust.
2. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
3. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
(a) A wooden doll.
(b) A television.
(c) A paper cup.
(d) A silk scarf.
4. Lee explains that the ______ starts an offensive maneuver as a feint to build up an opening with foot movement.
(c) Quick retreat.
(d) Forward shuffle.
5. Lee claims that Jeet Kune Do is not just technique but is a matter of _____ and _____.
(b) Personal spirituality/Physique.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say is the highest priority as techniques mastered are forgotten to float in totality?
2. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
3. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
4. What attack occurs in the same line as the original action when the opponent retreats without a parry?
5. What move does Lee say make the fighter harder to hit and leaves the hands open for attack?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)