|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say a delayed riposte involves for a fighter?
(a) A back shuffle.
(c) Quick execution.
2. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
(a) Realization of the void.
(c) Martial arts.
(d) The Tao of Jeet Kune Do.
3. What does the author compare to the time a fencer takes to perform one simple fencing action?
(a) Practice time.
(b) Puzzle time.
(c) Fencing time.
(d) Movement time.
4. Lee explains that the ______ starts an offensive maneuver as a feint to build up an opening with foot movement.
(b) Quick retreat.
(c) Forward shuffle.
5. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say is the highest priority as techniques mastered are forgotten to float in totality?
2. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
3. What does Bruce Lee call over-daring because it forbids illegal and unfair tactics?
4. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
5. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)