|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circle With No Circumference.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many diseases does Lee propose as desires that are attachments?
2. Lee claims that Jeet Kune Do is not just technique but is a matter of _____ and _____.
(d) Personal spirituality/Physique.
3. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
4. What does Lee refer to as the offensive and defensive weapon, which is the backbone of punching in Jeet Kune Do?
(a) The hook.
(b) The leading straight punch.
(c) The choke hold.
(d) The jab.
5. What move does Lee claim takes the opponent's hand off target by returning it in a circular motion to the line of engagement?
(b) The bind.
(c) Engaged force.
(d) Semicircular parry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee says that the key element of Jeet Kune Do is its _____ that permits it to have all technique.
2. Lee explains that a dancer requires different warm up exercise _____ and _____ from an older martial arts fighter.
3. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
4. What does Lee recommend to counter an attacking opponent?
5. What does Lee say will vary according to the opponent's skill and training?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)