|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Lee use to describe evidence of poor readiness?
(a) Knuckle sandwich.
(c) Slow poke.
(d) Brain freeze.
2. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
3. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
(a) Bruce Lee.
(d) Martial arts.
4. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
5. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee suggest reveals nothing about the next move and keeps a body in the most favorable state?
2. What does Lee say are small, phasic, or bent-knee?
3. In Lee's view, what results from three thousand years of conditioning and propaganda?
4. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
5. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)