|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
(a) The finger jab.
(b) The side kick.
(c) The strike.
(d) The head butt.
2. What does Lee suggest every muscle in the body benefits from before vigorous activity?
(a) Climbing stairs.
(b) Warming up.
(d) Brisk walking.
3. What does Lee claim is the greatest hindrance to proper physical action?
4. What example of moving and not moving does Lee use?
(a) A tree blowing in the wind.
(b) A moon seen under the waves.
(c) A jack-in-the-box toy.
(d) A person driving in a car.
5. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does increased tissue elasticity reduce?
2. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
3. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
4. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
5. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)