|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
2. What religious tradition does Bruce Lee draw on as a path to enlightenment?
(c) All religions.
3. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
(d) Applying bodily force.
4. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
5. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
(a) Martial arts.
(b) Bruce Lee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee suggest reveals nothing about the next move and keeps a body in the most favorable state?
2. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
3. Lee teaches that _____ allows one to remain coiled in a loose but compact position.
4. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
5. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)