|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
2. Lee explains that a dancer requires different warm up exercise _____ and _____ from an older martial arts fighter.
3. According to Bruce Lee's teachings, what expression opens thought, feeling, and will to the world of nature?
4. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
5. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
(a) A silk scarf.
(b) A paper cup.
(c) A television.
(d) A wooden doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say are small, phasic, or bent-knee?
2. Lee states that the on-guard position enables _____ and favorable _____ at the same time.
3. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
4. What term does Lee use to describe evidence of poor readiness?
5. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)