|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
(b) Biochemical reactions.
(c) Physiological conditioning.
2. What does Lee say enables one to assume adaptability to any style?
(d) An inner strength.
3. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
(a) Warming up.
(b) Climbing stairs.
(c) Studying the opponent.
(d) Setting a goal.
4. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
(a) Realization of the void.
(b) Martial arts.
(c) The Tao of Jeet Kune Do.
5. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
(b) Body feel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Lee prefer, because it is an area of weakness for most people?
2. What state of mind should a student have while in combat?
3. What term does Lee use to describe evidence of poor readiness?
4. What does Lee call a group of routines, ideas, and traditions that defeat freedom?
5. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)