|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
2. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
(a) False ideas of a separate self.
(b) False ideas of physical strength.
(c) False ideas of the ego.
(d) False ideas of a higher power.
3. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
(a) A paper cup.
(b) A silk scarf.
(c) A wooden doll.
(d) A television.
4. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
(b) A fitness plan.
(c) The winning attitude.
(d) A foundation.
5. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
(a) Physiological conditioning.
(c) Biochemical reactions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
2. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
3. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
4. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
5. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)