|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
(a) A different one for each position.
(b) A rounded back.
(c) A slight lean forward.
(d) A straight line or axis.
2. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
(a) A block.
(b) Psychic energy.
(c) Reaction time.
(d) A stop-hit.
3. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
4. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
5. What does increased tissue elasticity reduce?
(b) Muscle growth.
(c) The fight or flight response.
(d) The risk of injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over the long history of martial arts, most systems promote forms and techniques that simulate _____ and can be practiced like a _____.
2. What does Lee claim is the greatest hindrance to proper physical action?
3. What position does Lee consider to be the most favorable and underlies all recommended techniques and skills?
4. What does Lee recommend to counter an attacking opponent?
5. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)