|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
2. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
3. What type of adjustment is acquired by practicing new tasks?
4. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
(a) A slight lean forward.
(b) A rounded back.
(c) A straight line or axis.
(d) A different one for each position.
5. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
(c) Counter attacks.
(d) Punches and kicks.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
2. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
3. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
4. Over the long history of martial arts, most systems promote forms and techniques that simulate _____ and can be practiced like a _____.
5. Lee states that the on-guard position enables _____ and favorable _____ at the same time.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)