|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
(b) A fitness plan.
(c) A foundation.
(d) The winning attitude.
2. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
(a) Will power.
3. What is an ability to recognize or provoke the right moment to act?
4. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
5. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
2. Lee teaches that _____ allows one to remain coiled in a loose but compact position.
3. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
4. What example of moving and not moving does Lee use?
5. What religious tradition does Bruce Lee draw on as a path to enlightenment?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)