|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Lee use to describe evidence of poor readiness?
(a) Brain freeze.
(b) Slow poke.
(c) Knuckle sandwich.
2. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
(a) He suffers from a back injury.
(b) He is recovering from a coma.
(c) He breaks his legs.
(d) He has recently lost his sight.
3. Lee states that the on-guard position enables _____ and favorable _____ at the same time.
(d) Relaxation/Muscle tone.
4. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
(a) A foundation.
(c) The winning attitude.
(d) A fitness plan.
5. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
(a) An elongated guard.
(b) A high hook.
(c) Hair pulling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
2. Over the long history of martial arts, most systems promote forms and techniques that simulate _____ and can be practiced like a _____.
3. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
4. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
5. What does Lee say enables one to assume adaptability to any style?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)