|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
(a) Hair pulling.
(b) A high hook.
(c) An elongated guard.
2. What is an ability to recognize or provoke the right moment to act?
3. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
4. What type of adjustment is acquired by practicing new tasks?
5. What example of moving and not moving does Lee use?
(a) A jack-in-the-box toy.
(b) A moon seen under the waves.
(c) A tree blowing in the wind.
(d) A person driving in a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
2. What does increased tissue elasticity reduce?
3. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
4. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
5. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)