|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
2. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
3. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
(c) Body feel.
4. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
5. What term does Lee use to describe evidence of poor readiness?
(b) Brain freeze.
(c) Knuckle sandwich.
(d) Slow poke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Lee consider to be the most favorable and underlies all recommended techniques and skills?
2. Who is the main author of the book?
3. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
4. What state of mind should a student have while training?
5. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)