|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main author of the book?
(a) Gilbert Johnson.
(b) Jeet Kune Do.
(c) Bruce Lee.
(d) Linda Lee.
2. Lee states that the on-guard position enables _____ and favorable _____ at the same time.
(b) Relaxation/Muscle tone.
3. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
(a) False ideas of the ego.
(b) False ideas of a higher power.
(c) False ideas of a separate self.
(d) False ideas of physical strength.
4. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
5. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
(a) Applying bodily force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
2. Over the long history of martial arts, most systems promote forms and techniques that simulate _____ and can be practiced like a _____.
3. What position does Lee prefer, because it is an area of weakness for most people?
4. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
5. What position does Lee consider to be the most favorable and underlies all recommended techniques and skills?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)