|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
(a) False ideas of a higher power.
(b) False ideas of physical strength.
(c) False ideas of the ego.
(d) False ideas of a separate self.
2. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
3. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
(a) Martial arts.
(d) Bruce Lee.
4. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
5. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
(a) Reaction time.
(b) Psychic energy.
(c) A block.
(d) A stop-hit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
2. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
3. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
4. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
5. What does Lee believe is a primary need of the on-guard position?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)