|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
2. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
3. What increases energy cost to cause early fatigue?
(a) Sudden movements.
(c) Lack of focus.
(d) Opposing tension.
4. What state of mind should a student have while training?
5. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
(a) Six weeks of training.
(b) Self-exploration in free expression.
(c) Understanding the history of martial arts.
(d) Letting go of a need to win.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
2. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
3. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
4. What does Lee call a group of routines, ideas, and traditions that defeat freedom?
5. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)