|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lee suggest a series of punches end?
(a) With a foul tactic.
(b) In ready position.
(c) With a straight rear thrust.
(d) With the lead hand.
2. What is the rhythm of the single feint?
3. What does Lee say is minimized with vigorous activity in warming up by rehearsing skills and raising body temperature?
4. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
5. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
(a) Reaction time.
(b) Psychic energy.
(c) A stop-hit.
(d) A block.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
2. What does Lee suggest reveals nothing about the next move and keeps a body in the most favorable state?
3. How many basic methods are used in attack?
4. What action does Lee say the feint lures the opponent into making?
5. Where should the execution of the feint start from?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)