|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
2. What does Lee say enables one to assume adaptability to any style?
(b) An inner strength.
3. What does Lee say should use actual range and evasive tactics both for reliability?
(a) A lead jab.
(b) Realistic total fighting.
(c) Western boxing.
(d) A straight rear thrust.
4. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
5. Lee instructs that no-contact stopping of attacks inches in front of the target creates a false sense of _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of adjustment is acquired by practicing new tasks?
2. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
3. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
4. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
5. What does Lee say are small, phasic, or bent-knee?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)