|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Lee recommend using to practice accuracy with?
(a) A small hanging ball.
(b) A needle and thread.
(c) A pair of scissors.
(d) A tennis racket.
2. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
(d) Body feel.
3. What does Lee teach is the purpose of a feint?
(a) To improve muscle function.
(b) To reduce an opponent's coordination.
(c) To use enough motion to deflect a blow.
(d) To increase a fighter's arsenal.
4. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
5. What does Lee conclude is based on feints and actions connected to them?
(a) Jeet Kune Do.
(c) All sports.
(d) Martial arts.
Short Answer Questions
1. The two parts in a feint are a _____ thrust and a _____ evasive thrust.
2. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
3. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
4. Lee states that _____ is filled with life, power, and love of all beings.
5. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)