|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The two parts in a feint are a _____ thrust and a _____ evasive thrust.
2. What does Lee call a group of routines, ideas, and traditions that defeat freedom?
(b) The daily grind.
(c) Classical styles.
(d) Warming up.
3. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
(c) Will power.
4. Lee says the uppercut is used in close-quarters but it is useless with fast _____ that stand upright and jab.
5. What does the author recommend that includes alternate splits, running in place, high kicks, and deep knee bends?
(b) An eleven step fitness program.
(d) Circuit training.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lee distinguish the parry from a block?
2. Which move takes an opponent's hand diagonally from high to low, or the reverse?
3. What does Lee say is required to prepare the athlete for strenuous physical performance?
4. Which hook is delivered while circling left?
5. Lee teaches that _____ allows one to remain coiled in a loose but compact position.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)