|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
2. Where should the execution of the feint start from?
(a) A body's length away from the opponent.
(b) A side position.
(c) A minimum of three feet away.
(d) The on-guard position.
3. Lee describes the parry as a light and easy sudden ______ of the hand from inside or outside to deflect a blow from ______.
(a) Movement/Its original path.
(b) Punch/The lower body.
(c) Swing/The face.
(d) Gesture/The fighter.
4. What does Lee recommend combining with a parry when fighting an opponent who is faster, taller, or has longer reach?
(a) The croise.
(b) The beat.
(c) The step back.
(d) The feint.
5. Lee says the hook should start and end in the position, without _____.
(b) Making eye contact.
(d) Making a sound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
2. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
3. What does Lee believe is the foundation of Jeet Kune Do?
4. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
5. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)