|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The straight rear thrust to body is a _____ used as a counter or after a preliminary feint.
(d) Power blow.
2. How does Lee suggest a feint makes the opponent react?
(a) At a fearful level.
(b) At an intellectual level.
(c) At a reflex level.
(d) At a physical level.
3. What does Lee believe is a primary need of the on-guard position?
(a) Setting the tone.
(b) Proper posture.
(c) Squaring off the shoulders.
(d) Firm foundation.
4. How many steps does Lee give for throwing one's opponent to the ground?
5. What does the author recommend that includes alternate splits, running in place, high kicks, and deep knee bends?
(b) An eleven step fitness program.
(d) Circuit training.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
2. What does Lee call a group of routines, ideas, and traditions that defeat freedom?
3. What move does Lee say can be used to open the line by force or to feint before an attack?
4. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
5. A fighter's ability to _____, Lee says, creates openings for _____.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)