|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee recommend to counter an attacking opponent?
(a) Figuring out the opponent's thoughts.
(b) Aligning the proper posture.
(c) Imagining simple moves.
(d) Feeling loose.
2. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
3. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
4. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
5. Lee instructs that no-contact stopping of attacks inches in front of the target creates a false sense of _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee states that the on-guard position enables _____ and favorable _____ at the same time.
2. What does Lee say are small, phasic, or bent-knee?
3. What object does Lee recommend using to practice accuracy with?
4. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
5. Lee describes the parry as a light and easy sudden ______ of the hand from inside or outside to deflect a blow from ______.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)