|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an ability to recognize or provoke the right moment to act?
2. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
(a) Muscle memory.
3. Which hook is delivered while circling left?
(c) Left foot sweep.
(d) Right corkscrew.
4. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
(c) Body feel.
5. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee suggest reveals nothing about the next move and keeps a body in the most favorable state?
2. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
3. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
4. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
5. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)