|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
2. According to Lee, what is comprised of leads, false moves, and counterpunches supported by mobility and pressure?
(a) The first session of grappling.
(b) A good offense.
(d) A counterblow.
3. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
(b) Applying bodily force.
4. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
(a) Counter attacks.
(d) Punches and kicks.
5. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
2. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
3. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
4. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
5. What does Lee teach consists of hand to hand contact measures that enable one opponent to do combat with another?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)