|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _____ in the high line of engagement starts under the opponent's hand, and in the low line starts over the opponent's hand.
(a) Semicircular parry.
(b) Circular parry.
(c) Compound parry.
(d) Simple parry.
2. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
3. Lee says the hook should start and end in the position, without _____.
(c) Making eye contact.
(d) Making a sound.
4. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
5. What does Lee say a long and deep feint draws the opponent into?
(a) A parry.
(b) A feint.
(c) A corner.
(d) A trance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
2. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
3. How many basic methods are used in attack?
4. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
5. What does Lee claim a master boxer attacks by?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)