|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of hook does Lee suggest for in-fighting when coming away on the break?
2. Where should the execution of the feint start from?
(a) A body's length away from the opponent.
(b) A minimum of three feet away.
(c) A side position.
(d) The on-guard position.
3. What does Lee say a long and deep feint draws the opponent into?
(a) A parry.
(b) A feint.
(c) A corner.
(d) A trance.
4. What state of mind should a student have while training?
5. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
(d) Body feel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee explains that a dancer requires different warm up exercise _____ and _____ from an older martial arts fighter.
2. What does Lee suggest reveals nothing about the next move and keeps a body in the most favorable state?
3. What is an ability to recognize or provoke the right moment to act?
4. What move does Lee teach for forcing the opponent to move to avoid an apparent attack?
5. Lee teaches that _____ allows one to remain coiled in a loose but compact position.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)