|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
(d) Will power.
2. Lee states that _____ requires the mind be not for or against.
3. What does Lee say a long and deep feint draws the opponent into?
(a) A parry.
(b) A feint.
(c) A corner.
(d) A trance.
4. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
5. What type of posture does Lee say should always be maintained?
(a) A rounded back.
(b) A different one for each position.
(c) A straight line or axis.
(d) A slight lean forward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
2. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
3. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
4. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
5. How does Lee suggest a series of punches end?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)