|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
2. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
3. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
4. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
5. What does Bruce Lee call over-daring because it forbids illegal and unfair tactics?
(a) Western boxing.
(b) Jeet Kune Do.
(d) Indian wrestling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an ability to recognize or provoke the right moment to act?
2. The _____ in the high line of engagement starts under the opponent's hand, and in the low line starts over the opponent's hand.
3. The two parts in a feint are a _____ thrust and a _____ evasive thrust.
4. What religious tradition does Bruce Lee draw on as a path to enlightenment?
5. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)