|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee teaches that _____ allows one to remain coiled in a loose but compact position.
(a) The crouch.
(b) The posture.
2. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
3. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
4. According to Lee, what is comprised of leads, false moves, and counterpunches supported by mobility and pressure?
(b) The first session of grappling.
(c) A good offense.
(d) A counterblow.
5. What term does Lee use to describe evidence of poor readiness?
(a) Brain freeze.
(c) Knuckle sandwich.
(d) Slow poke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
2. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
3. What does Lee say are small, phasic, or bent-knee?
4. What does Lee claim is the greatest hindrance to proper physical action?
5. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)