|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
2. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
3. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
(b) Punches and kicks.
(d) Counter attacks.
4. Which move takes an opponent's hand diagonally from high to low, or the reverse?
(a) The bind.
(b) The beat.
(c) The parry.
(d) The hand hold.
5. What does Lee say is minimized with vigorous activity in warming up by rehearsing skills and raising body temperature?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee teach is the purpose of a feint?
2. What does Lee claim is the greatest hindrance to proper physical action?
3. Lee states that the on-guard position enables _____ and favorable _____ at the same time.
4. What does Lee refer to as the offensive and defensive weapon, which is the backbone of punching in Jeet Kune Do?
5. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)