|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
2. What does Lee claim should be felt before it is seen?
(a) The head butt.
(b) The strike.
(c) The side kick.
(d) The finger jab.
3. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
4. What type of adjustment is acquired by practicing new tasks?
5. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee recommend to counter an attacking opponent?
2. What position does Lee prefer, because it is an area of weakness for most people?
3. What does Lee call a group of routines, ideas, and traditions that defeat freedom?
4. What does Lee say should use actual range and evasive tactics both for reliability?
5. Where should the execution of the feint start from?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)