|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee describes the parry as a light and easy sudden ______ of the hand from inside or outside to deflect a blow from ______.
(a) Movement/Its original path.
(b) Gesture/The fighter.
(c) Swing/The face.
(d) Punch/The lower body.
2. According to Lee, what is comprised of leads, false moves, and counterpunches supported by mobility and pressure?
(a) A good offense.
(c) The first session of grappling.
(d) A counterblow.
3. Lee states that the on-guard position enables _____ and favorable _____ at the same time.
(c) Relaxation/Muscle tone.
4. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
5. What does Lee claim a master boxer attacks by?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author suggests that the lack of _____ lets things disclose themselves.
2. What position does Lee prefer, because it is an area of weakness for most people?
3. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
4. The success of Jeet Kune Do, Lee says, lies in its freedom to use or dispense with _____.
5. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)