|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
(c) Muscle memory.
2. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
3. Lee explains that a dancer requires different warm up exercise _____ and _____ from an older martial arts fighter.
4. The straight rear thrust to body is a _____ used as a counter or after a preliminary feint.
(d) Power blow.
5. What follows with the fighter lunging?
(a) A compound parry.
(b) A false thrust.
(c) A semicircular parries.
(d) A real evasive thrust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce Lee call over-daring because it forbids illegal and unfair tactics?
2. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
3. How does Lee suggest a feint makes the opponent react?
4. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
5. What does Lee suggest reveals nothing about the next move and keeps a body in the most favorable state?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)