|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
(b) Body feel.
2. What does Lee describe as dangerous in attack or defense?
(a) A high hook.
(c) Hair pulling.
(d) An elongated guard.
3. What does Lee say there is no need for in Buddhism?
4. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
(a) False ideas of physical strength.
(b) False ideas of a higher power.
(c) False ideas of the ego.
(d) False ideas of a separate self.
5. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
(c) Muscle memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Lee prefer, because it is an area of weakness for most people?
2. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
3. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
4. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
5. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)