|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
2. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
3. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
4. What does Lee teach is the purpose of a feint?
(a) To use enough motion to deflect a blow.
(b) To increase a fighter's arsenal.
(c) To reduce an opponent's coordination.
(d) To improve muscle function.
5. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
2. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
3. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
4. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
5. According to Lee, how should the movements of an opponent who is very fast and cannot be feinted, be countered?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)