|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which hook is delivered while circling left?
(a) Right corkscrew.
(d) Left foot sweep.
2. How does Lee suggest a feint makes the opponent react?
(a) At a fearful level.
(b) At a reflex level.
(c) At an intellectual level.
(d) At a physical level.
3. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
4. What does Lee claim a master boxer attacks by?
5. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Lee describe that has no ego, thoughts, or grasp?
2. What does Lee conclude is based on feints and actions connected to them?
3. What does Lee recommend to develop balance?
4. What increases energy cost to cause early fatigue?
5. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)