|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
(a) The winning attitude.
(b) A fitness plan.
(c) A foundation.
2. A what point of a fight does Bruce Lee recommend the fighter stay loose but poised and use economical movements?
(a) Between punches.
(b) Before a fight begins.
(c) After receiving a blow.
(d) Before initiation of an attack.
3. In Chapter 7, Lee suggest an immediate _____ is most effective because it occurs immediately after a(n) _____.
4. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
5. Lee states that most offensive action is _____, following a _____ or countering an opponent attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
2. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
3. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
4. What does Lee teach a fighter may minimize by feinting, changing body position or using a variety of attacks and defenses?
5. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)