|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say will vary according to the opponent's skill and training?
(d) Body feel.
2. What action does Lee say the feint lures the opponent into making?
(a) A punch.
(b) A feint.
(c) A parry.
(d) A kick.
3. A what point of a fight does Bruce Lee recommend the fighter stay loose but poised and use economical movements?
(a) Between punches.
(b) Before a fight begins.
(c) After receiving a blow.
(d) Before initiation of an attack.
4. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
5. In Chapter 7, Lee suggest an immediate _____ is most effective because it occurs immediately after a(n) _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee conclude is based on feints and actions connected to them?
2. What types of fighters does Lee describe as using techniques and tactics learned by repetition without considering the reason?
3. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
4. According to Lee, how should the movements of an opponent who is very fast and cannot be feinted, be countered?
5. What increases energy cost to cause early fatigue?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)