|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
(a) Counter attacks.
(b) Punches and kicks.
2. In Chapter 7, Lee suggest an immediate _____ is most effective because it occurs immediately after a(n) _____.
3. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
4. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
5. What does Lee teach is the purpose of a feint?
(a) To improve muscle function.
(b) To reduce an opponent's coordination.
(c) To increase a fighter's arsenal.
(d) To use enough motion to deflect a blow.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lee, how should the movements of an opponent who is very fast and cannot be feinted, be countered?
2. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
3. What follows with the fighter lunging?
4. What types of fighters does Lee describe who consider the why, how, and when of each successive encounter?
5. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)