|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Compound attacks are characterized as _____ with short, fast combinations, or _____ with deep, penetrative, and fast combinations.
2. What technique does Lee describe that requires three factors be understood, including the opponent lead to determine the open side of the opponent?
(a) Gauging distance.
3. What type of adjustment is acquired by practicing new tasks?
4. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
5. What does Lee say a long and deep feint draws the opponent into?
(a) A corner.
(b) A feint.
(c) A parry.
(d) A trance.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _____ in the high line of engagement starts under the opponent's hand, and in the low line starts over the opponent's hand.
2. What types of fighters does Lee describe who consider the why, how, and when of each successive encounter?
3. What is the rhythm of the single feint?
4. What does Lee say will vary according to the opponent's skill and training?
5. What follows with the fighter lunging?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)