|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
(a) A block.
(b) Psychic energy.
(c) A stop-hit.
(d) Reaction time.
2. What does Lee teach is the purpose of a feint?
(a) To use enough motion to deflect a blow.
(b) To reduce an opponent's coordination.
(c) To improve muscle function.
(d) To increase a fighter's arsenal.
3. What does Lee say is made when a fighter decides or opponent movement occurs or fails?
(a) An attack.
(b) A counter attack.
(d) A point.
4. What is a counterattack that follows a parry and is determined by the opponent's anticipated reactions?
(a) Immobilization attack.
(d) Renewed attack.
5. What does Lee recommend combining with a parry when fighting an opponent who is faster, taller, or has longer reach?
(a) The croise.
(b) The feint.
(c) The beat.
(d) The step back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say a long and deep feint draws the opponent into?
2. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
3. What follows with the fighter lunging?
4. The two parts in a feint are a _____ thrust and a _____ evasive thrust.
5. What types of fighters does Lee describe as using techniques and tactics learned by repetition without considering the reason?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)