|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lee, how should the movements of an opponent who is very fast and cannot be feinted, be countered?
(a) With the croise.
(b) With the bind.
(c) With a feint.
(d) With the beat.
2. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
3. In Chapter 7, Lee suggest an immediate _____ is most effective because it occurs immediately after a(n) _____.
4. What does Lee say a delayed riposte involves for a fighter?
(a) A back shuffle.
(b) Quick execution.
5. A what point of a fight does Bruce Lee recommend the fighter stay loose but poised and use economical movements?
(a) Before initiation of an attack.
(b) Between punches.
(c) After receiving a blow.
(d) Before a fight begins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What move does Lee claim takes the opponent's hand off target by returning it in a circular motion to the line of engagement?
2. Lee describes the parry as a light and easy sudden ______ of the hand from inside or outside to deflect a blow from ______.
3. What type of adjustment is acquired by practicing new tasks?
4. What is an ability to recognize or provoke the right moment to act?
5. What does Lee say is made when a fighter decides or opponent movement occurs or fails?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)