|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which attacks does Lee describe that are started by the fighter to score by pace, fraud, or force?
2. Compound attacks are characterized as _____ with short, fast combinations, or _____ with deep, penetrative, and fast combinations.
3. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
4. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
5. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What move does Lee claim takes the opponent's hand off target by returning it in a circular motion to the line of engagement?
2. What does Lee say requires preliminary analysis, preparation, and execution?
3. What does the author compare to the time a fencer takes to perform one simple fencing action?
4. Which move takes an opponent's hand diagonally from high to low, or the reverse?
5. A what point of a fight does Bruce Lee recommend the fighter stay loose but poised and use economical movements?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)