|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What move does Lee say can be used to open the line by force or to feint before an attack?
(a) The beat.
(b) The parry.
(d) A compound attack.
2. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
(a) The winning attitude.
(b) A fitness plan.
(c) A foundation.
3. Where should the execution of the feint start from?
(a) A body's length away from the opponent.
(b) A minimum of three feet away.
(c) A side position.
(d) The on-guard position.
4. What type of adjustment is acquired by practicing new tasks?
5. What move does Lee claim takes the opponent's hand off target by returning it in a circular motion to the line of engagement?
(b) Semicircular parry.
(c) The bind.
(d) Engaged force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee describes the parry as a light and easy sudden ______ of the hand from inside or outside to deflect a blow from ______.
2. What move does Lee teach for forcing the opponent to move to avoid an apparent attack?
3. The two parts in a feint are a _____ thrust and a _____ evasive thrust.
4. What is a counterattack that follows a parry and is determined by the opponent's anticipated reactions?
5. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)