|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
2. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
(c) Muscle memory.
3. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
4. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
5. What is a counterattack that follows a parry and is determined by the opponent's anticipated reactions?
(b) Immobilization attack.
(c) Renewed attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
2. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
3. The _____ in the high line of engagement starts under the opponent's hand, and in the low line starts over the opponent's hand.
4. What move does Lee teach for forcing the opponent to move to avoid an apparent attack?
5. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)