|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say will vary according to the opponent's skill and training?
(b) Body feel.
2. What does Lee conclude is based on feints and actions connected to them?
(a) Martial arts.
(c) Jeet Kune Do.
(d) All sports.
3. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
(a) A stop-hit.
(b) A block.
(c) Reaction time.
(d) Psychic energy.
4. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
5. Which move takes an opponent's hand diagonally from high to low, or the reverse?
(a) The bind.
(b) The hand hold.
(c) The beat.
(d) The parry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Compound attacks are characterized as _____ with short, fast combinations, or _____ with deep, penetrative, and fast combinations.
2. What does Lee say a delayed riposte involves for a fighter?
3. What types of fighters does Lee describe who consider the why, how, and when of each successive encounter?
4. What attack occurs in the same line as the original action when the opponent retreats without a parry?
5. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)