|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What move does Lee claim takes the opponent's hand off target by returning it in a circular motion to the line of engagement?
(a) Engaged force.
(b) The bind.
(c) Semicircular parry.
2. A what point of a fight does Bruce Lee recommend the fighter stay loose but poised and use economical movements?
(a) After receiving a blow.
(b) Before initiation of an attack.
(c) Before a fight begins.
(d) Between punches.
3. What is a counterattack that follows a parry and is determined by the opponent's anticipated reactions?
(a) Renewed attack.
(d) Immobilization attack.
4. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
(d) Muscle memory.
5. What does Lee say requires preliminary analysis, preparation, and execution?
(a) Being unattached.
(b) Reading the opponent.
(c) Selecting tactics.
(d) Preliminary analysis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say will vary according to the opponent's skill and training?
2. Compound attacks are characterized as _____ with short, fast combinations, or _____ with deep, penetrative, and fast combinations.
3. What does Lee teach is the purpose of a feint?
4. Lee feels that concentration and vigilance must be _____ to attack with the right timing.
5. What move does Lee say can be used to open the line by force or to feint before an attack?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)