|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee states that most offensive action is _____, following a _____ or countering an opponent attack.
2. Who does Lee say that counterattacking is safer for?
(a) The fighter using it.
(b) Neither fighter has an advantage.
(c) The fighter receiving it.
(d) The fighter with more training.
3. What attack occurs in the same line as the original action when the opponent retreats without a parry?
(a) The original.
(b) The delayed.
(c) The renewed.
(d) The progressive indirect.
4. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
5. What technique does Lee describe that requires three factors be understood, including the opponent lead to determine the open side of the opponent?
(b) Gauging distance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say a delayed riposte involves for a fighter?
2. What is a counterattack that follows a parry and is determined by the opponent's anticipated reactions?
3. In Chapter 7, Lee suggest an immediate _____ is most effective because it occurs immediately after a(n) _____.
4. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
5. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)