|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say a delayed riposte involves for a fighter?
(b) Quick execution.
(c) A back shuffle.
2. What follows with the fighter lunging?
(a) A real evasive thrust.
(b) A compound parry.
(c) A false thrust.
(d) A semicircular parries.
3. What does Lee teach is the purpose of a feint?
(a) To use enough motion to deflect a blow.
(b) To increase a fighter's arsenal.
(c) To reduce an opponent's coordination.
(d) To improve muscle function.
4. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
5. What is a counterattack that follows a parry and is determined by the opponent's anticipated reactions?
(b) Renewed attack.
(d) Immobilization attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee call the four forms of simple attack that include thrusts, simple disengagements, counter-disengagements and cut-overs?
2. What move does Lee say can be used to open the line by force or to feint before an attack?
3. What types of fighters does Lee describe as using techniques and tactics learned by repetition without considering the reason?
4. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
5. What does Lee teach a fighter may minimize by feinting, changing body position or using a variety of attacks and defenses?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)