|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lee, how should the movements of an opponent who is very fast and cannot be feinted, be countered?
(a) With the beat.
(b) With a feint.
(c) With the croise.
(d) With the bind.
2. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
3. What move does Lee claim takes the opponent's hand off target by returning it in a circular motion to the line of engagement?
(b) The bind.
(c) Engaged force.
(d) Semicircular parry.
4. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
(c) Body feel.
5. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of fighters does Lee describe as using techniques and tactics learned by repetition without considering the reason?
2. Who does Lee say that counterattacking is safer for?
3. Lee states that most offensive action is _____, following a _____ or countering an opponent attack.
4. Where should the execution of the feint start from?
5. What move does Lee say can be used to open the line by force or to feint before an attack?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)