|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
(d) Muscle memory.
2. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
3. What action does Lee say the feint lures the opponent into making?
(a) A punch.
(b) A feint.
(c) A kick.
(d) A parry.
4. What move does Lee say can be used to open the line by force or to feint before an attack?
(a) The beat.
(b) The parry.
(d) A compound attack.
5. What does Lee teach a fighter may minimize by feinting, changing body position or using a variety of attacks and defenses?
(a) Danger of a counter.
(b) Appearing weak.
(c) Losing balance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
2. Compound attacks are characterized as _____ with short, fast combinations, or _____ with deep, penetrative, and fast combinations.
3. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
4. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
5. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)