|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee recommends a direct or indirect stop-hit to stop the opponent from ______ his attack.
2. What does Lee teach a fighter may minimize by feinting, changing body position or using a variety of attacks and defenses?
(a) Danger of a counter.
(b) Appearing weak.
(d) Losing balance.
3. What does Lee call the four forms of simple attack that include thrusts, simple disengagements, counter-disengagements and cut-overs?
(a) Compound attacks.
(b) Counter attacks.
(c) Renewed attacks.
(d) The Power Four.
4. What types of fighters does Lee describe as using techniques and tactics learned by repetition without considering the reason?
5. Where should the execution of the feint start from?
(a) A minimum of three feet away.
(b) A side position.
(c) The on-guard position.
(d) A body's length away from the opponent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lee distinguish the parry from a block?
2. Compound attacks are characterized as _____ with short, fast combinations, or _____ with deep, penetrative, and fast combinations.
3. Which move takes an opponent's hand diagonally from high to low, or the reverse?
4. The two parts in a feint are a _____ thrust and a _____ evasive thrust.
5. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)