|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What increases energy cost to cause early fatigue?
(a) Lack of focus.
(c) Sudden movements.
(d) Opposing tension.
2. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
3. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
4. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
5. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
(b) A foundation.
(c) The winning attitude.
(d) A fitness plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a counterattack that follows a parry and is determined by the opponent's anticipated reactions?
2. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
3. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
4. What type of adjustment is acquired by practicing new tasks?
5. What move does Lee teach for forcing the opponent to move to avoid an apparent attack?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)