|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee conclude is based on feints and actions connected to them?
(a) Martial arts.
(b) All sports.
(d) Jeet Kune Do.
2. Which move takes an opponent's hand diagonally from high to low, or the reverse?
(a) The bind.
(b) The parry.
(c) The hand hold.
(d) The beat.
3. What is the rhythm of the single feint?
4. What types of fighters does Lee describe as using techniques and tactics learned by repetition without considering the reason?
5. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
(c) Body feel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee teach a fighter may minimize by feinting, changing body position or using a variety of attacks and defenses?
2. What types of fighters does Lee describe who consider the why, how, and when of each successive encounter?
3. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
4. What does Lee teach is the purpose of a feint?
5. What technique does Lee describe that requires three factors be understood, including the opponent lead to determine the open side of the opponent?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)