|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of fighters does Lee describe who consider the why, how, and when of each successive encounter?
(c) Black belts.
2. Which attacks does Lee describe that are started by the fighter to score by pace, fraud, or force?
3. What term does Lee use to describe evidence of poor readiness?
(a) Brain freeze.
(b) Knuckle sandwich.
(d) Slow poke.
4. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
5. What does Lee say is made when a fighter decides or opponent movement occurs or fails?
(a) A point.
(b) An attack.
(c) A counter attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What follows with the fighter lunging?
2. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
3. What does Lee say involves observing the opponent's habits, virtues, and faults?
4. What increases energy cost to cause early fatigue?
5. What technique does Lee describe that requires three factors be understood, including the opponent lead to determine the open side of the opponent?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)