|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee call the four forms of simple attack that include thrusts, simple disengagements, counter-disengagements and cut-overs?
(a) Counter attacks.
(b) Renewed attacks.
(c) The Power Four.
(d) Compound attacks.
2. Which move takes an opponent's hand diagonally from high to low, or the reverse?
(a) The hand hold.
(b) The beat.
(c) The parry.
(d) The bind.
3. A what point of a fight does Bruce Lee recommend the fighter stay loose but poised and use economical movements?
(a) Before initiation of an attack.
(b) After receiving a blow.
(c) Between punches.
(d) Before a fight begins.
4. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
5. What move does Lee teach for forcing the opponent to move to avoid an apparent attack?
(a) The counter attack.
(b) The feint.
(c) The parry.
(d) The escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which attacks does Lee describe that are started by the fighter to score by pace, fraud, or force?
2. What does Lee say is the result of training the nervous system to form effective connections or synapses?
3. What does Lee say requires preliminary analysis, preparation, and execution?
4. According to Lee, how should the movements of an opponent who is very fast and cannot be feinted, be countered?
5. What does Lee conclude is based on feints and actions connected to them?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)