|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say a long and deep feint draws the opponent into?
(a) A parry.
(b) A trance.
(c) A feint.
(d) A corner.
2. What does the author compare to the time a fencer takes to perform one simple fencing action?
(a) Fencing time.
(b) Practice time.
(c) Puzzle time.
(d) Movement time.
3. What does Lee say a delayed riposte involves for a fighter?
(a) A back shuffle.
(d) Quick execution.
4. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
5. What types of fighters does Lee describe who consider the why, how, and when of each successive encounter?
(c) Black belts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which attacks does Lee describe that are started by the fighter to score by pace, fraud, or force?
2. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
3. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
4. Lee states that most offensive action is _____, following a _____ or countering an opponent attack.
5. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)