|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee teach is the purpose of a feint?
(a) To increase a fighter's arsenal.
(b) To reduce an opponent's coordination.
(c) To improve muscle function.
(d) To use enough motion to deflect a blow.
2. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
(a) Counter attacks.
(c) Punches and kicks.
3. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
(a) A block.
(b) Reaction time.
(c) Psychic energy.
(d) A stop-hit.
4. What action does Lee say the feint lures the opponent into making?
(a) A feint.
(b) A parry.
(c) A punch.
(d) A kick.
5. What move does Lee say can be used to open the line by force or to feint before an attack?
(b) A compound attack.
(c) The parry.
(d) The beat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say involves observing the opponent's habits, virtues, and faults?
2. How does Lee distinguish the parry from a block?
3. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
4. What does Lee teach a fighter may minimize by feinting, changing body position or using a variety of attacks and defenses?
5. What does Lee say a delayed riposte involves for a fighter?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)