|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say a delayed riposte involves for a fighter?
(a) A back shuffle.
(d) Quick execution.
2. How does Lee distinguish the parry from a block?
(a) He says the deflecting motion of the parry uses no force and causes the blow to slide off.
(b) He says the block using no force but the parry does.
(c) He says the parry is a faster version of a block.
(d) He says the parry requires more coordination and the block relies on the reflexes.
3. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
(a) Body feel.
4. Lee states that most offensive action is _____, following a _____ or countering an opponent attack.
5. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rhythm of the single feint?
2. How does Lee suggest a feint makes the opponent react?
3. What technique does Lee describe that requires three factors be understood, including the opponent lead to determine the open side of the opponent?
4. What does Lee teach is the purpose of a feint?
5. What attack occurs in the same line as the original action when the opponent retreats without a parry?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)