|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What follows with the fighter lunging?
(a) A compound parry.
(b) A false thrust.
(c) A semicircular parries.
(d) A real evasive thrust.
2. What does Lee say is made when a fighter decides or opponent movement occurs or fails?
(b) A point.
(c) An attack.
(d) A counter attack.
3. What response must the opponent be in, according to Lee, in order for the fighter to break the rhythm to catch the opponent off-balance?
4. What is the fragment of time within a cadence that is most suitable for effective action?
5. What does Lee teach a fighter may minimize by feinting, changing body position or using a variety of attacks and defenses?
(a) Losing balance.
(b) Danger of a counter.
(c) Appearing weak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee describe as the specific rhythm of two fighters executing a series of movements?
2. What does Lee conclude is based on feints and actions connected to them?
3. What does Lee teach is the purpose of a feint?
4. What move does Lee claim takes the opponent's hand off target by returning it in a circular motion to the line of engagement?
5. What is the rhythm of the single feint?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)