|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
2. What term does Lee use to describe evidence of poor readiness?
(a) Knuckle sandwich.
(c) Slow poke.
(d) Brain freeze.
3. What move does Lee say can be used to open the line by force or to feint before an attack?
(a) The beat.
(b) The parry.
(d) A compound attack.
4. According to Lee, how should the movements of an opponent who is very fast and cannot be feinted, be countered?
(a) With the beat.
(b) With a feint.
(c) With the bind.
(d) With the croise.
5. What technique does Lee describe that requires three factors be understood, including the opponent lead to determine the open side of the opponent?
(a) Gauging distance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee states that most offensive action is _____, following a _____ or countering an opponent attack.
2. What does Lee say a long and deep feint draws the opponent into?
3. What can the fighter use to cause his opponent to try to slow down to insure the success of a strike?
4. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
5. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)