|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the tents on some of the houses in the subdivision?
2. Where has the group agreed to go for their project?
(a) The public library.
(b) Theresa and Tino's house.
(c) Henry's house.
(d) Paul's house.
3. What does Wayne tell Paul about how the muck bogs were created?
(a) They don't know how the muck fields came about.
(b) It used to be the city dump.
(c) It is a natural occurrence.
(d) By bulldozing a tangerine grove and covering the trees with dirt.
4. How do Joey and Tino settle their argument?
(a) They allow Theresa to chose.
(b) They get into a physical fight.
(c) They choose a number.
(d) They draw straws.
5. What does Paul learn about the muck at the homeowners' meeting?
(a) They are setting it to fire to burn it off.
(b) They have sprayed it with water.
(c) They have decided to bury it under concrete.
(d) It is completely out of control.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is taken to the emergency room during Paul's game?
2. What does Paul do to the player in question number 92?
3. What does Paul take with him for the office when he starts school at Tangerine?
4. What does the referee fail to do in the game on September 22?
5. What does Paul learn about Coach Bright on Sunday?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Paul go on Saturday, November 4, and what does he do there?
2. What does Victor and his friends tell Paul about the incident at the carnival?
3. What do Tino and Theresa say about a possible subject for the group project?
4. What does Paul say about his parents not watching him play?
5. What does Paul take with him on his first day at Tangerine and what does he tell his mother?
6. What does Paul say about his life on November 2?
7. How does Tino feel about Paul at the end of the day on Saturday, and what does Paul tell him? What is Tino's response?
8. How does Theresa treat Paul at first and what does Paul learn from her about her brother?
9. What happens with Erik at the first football game with Lake Windsor?
10. How is Paul partly responsible for winning the game against Lake Windsor?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)