|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul find out when Joey does not show up for school?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He has transferred back to Lake Windsor.
(c) He has dropped out of school.
(d) He broke his leg.
2. Who comes to talk to Coach Bright during half-time?
(a) Paul's science teacher.
(b) A member of the school board.
(c) The other team's coach.
(d) The principal.
3. Of what does Joey accuse Paul?
(a) Being afraid of Tino.
(b) Hitting on Theresa.
(c) Being too blind to type.
(d) Talking Joey into transferring to Tangerine.
4. What does the crowd do when Erik tries to kick?
(a) Boos him.
(b) Gets quiet.
5. How do Joey and Tino settle their argument?
(a) They get into a physical fight.
(b) They choose a number.
(c) They allow Theresa to chose.
(d) They draw straws.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on Tuesday concerning soccer?
2. What does Erik do when he tries to kick the ball?
3. Who does the Tangerine soccer team play on Friday?
4. What does Victor tell Paul about team members?
5. What does Paul find out from Theresa about the soccer team?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tino feel about Paul at the end of the day on Saturday, and what does Paul tell him? What is Tino's response?
2. What worries Paul about his seventh period teacher and what does he vow to do about it?
3. How is Paul partly responsible for winning the game against Lake Windsor?
4. Why do Joey and Tino clash in the group and what is the result of that clash?
5. What does Paul take with him on his first day at Tangerine and what does he tell his mother?
6. What starts an argument between Tino and Victor at practice?
7. What does Victor and his friends tell Paul about the incident at the carnival?
8. What do Paul and Joey see about a few houses in the neighborhood when they come home from school?
9. What do Tino and Theresa say about a possible subject for the group project?
10. What happens with Paul during a game with the Palmetto Middle School?
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)