|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Tangerine Middle School play against on September 22?
(a) Palmetto Middle School.
(b) Lake Windsor.
(c) Braverton Middle School.
(d) Lakefront Middle School.
2. In what grade of school is Paul?
3. What does Paul's mother tell him when she picks him up on his first day of school at Tangerine?
(a) She doesn't like him going to that school.
(b) Joey was over at the house earlier.
(c) The school officials called for his records.
(d) Erik is suspended from the football team.
4. What does Erik do when he tries to kick the ball?
(a) Trip and fall on his face.
(b) Kick the holder.
(c) Fall on his back.
(d) Get his cleats stuck in mud.
5. How does Tino feel about what Paul did at the farm Saturday?
(c) He thinks it is funny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Tangerine Times write about soccer on Wednesday?
2. Why is Paul introduced to Theresa Cruz?
3. What does Paul wonder when he notices all the parents at his soccer game?
4. What do Erik and Arthur do when they come upon Joey and Paul at Paul's house?
5. How do Joey and Tino settle their argument?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where are the Fishers invited on November 5 and what does Paul learn there about Coach Bright?
2. What worries Paul about his seventh period teacher and what does he vow to do about it?
3. What starts an argument between Tino and Victor at practice?
4. Who is Henry's brother and how does Paul know him?
5. What does Paul say about his parents not watching him play?
6. What happens at half-time during the Tangerine-Lake Windsor soccer game?
7. What happens the first time Paul shows up for soccer practice?
8. What does Joey tell Paul about the incident when his brother was killed?
9. How is Paul partly responsible for winning the game against Lake Windsor?
10. Where does Paul go on Saturday, November 4, and what does he do there?
This section contains 951 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)