|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Joey and Tino settle their argument?
(a) They draw straws.
(b) They allow Theresa to chose.
(c) They get into a physical fight.
(d) They choose a number.
2. What does Joey do after he and Tino fight?
(a) Joey is suspended.
(b) Joey joins another group.
(c) Joey becomes leader of the group.
(d) Joey changes to another class.
3. What color are the tents on some of the houses in the subdivision?
4. How does Paul feel about his and Tino's friendship?
(a) That it is as good as it will get.
(b) That it is going no where.
(c) That it is solid.
(d) That it is still shaky.
5. Of what does Joey accuse Paul?
(a) Talking Joey into transferring to Tangerine.
(b) Hitting on Theresa.
(c) Being afraid of Tino.
(d) Being too blind to type.
6. In what grade of school is Paul?
7. What does Victor tell Paul about team members?
(a) They thought Paul lost the game for them.
(b) They are a team on or off the field.
(c) They did not want Paul as a friend.
(d) They laughed at Paul's behavior.
8. Who does the Tangerine soccer team play on Friday?
(b) Orange Lake.
(c) Golden Hills.
(d) Lake Windsor.
9. How does Joey respond to Victor's teasing?
(a) By being quiet.
(b) With laughter.
(c) With anger.
(d) With teasing back.
10. What does Maya do when she sees Paul after practice?
(a) Laughs at him for being afraid of Tino and Victor fighting.
(b) Commends him on the save.
(c) Walks to his car with him and introduces herself to his mother.
(d) Tells him to let Victor score during practice.
11. What does Tino tell Paul to say if asked about Tino's reaction to Paul's confession?
(a) That Tino laughed at him.
(b) That Tino said he could date Theresa.
(c) That he kicked Paul in the rear.
(d) That he beat Paul to a pulp.
12. What does Paul suggest to Joey?
(a) That Joey play football like his brother.
(b) That Joey spend the night at Paul's house.
(c) That Joey ignore Erik and Arthur.
(d) That Joey transfer to Tangerine Middle School.
13. What does Erik do when he tries to kick the ball?
(a) Fall on his back.
(b) Get his cleats stuck in mud.
(c) Trip and fall on his face.
(d) Kick the holder.
14. At first, who does everyone think should type up their project?
15. For what other problems the subdivision has is the muck field responsible?
(a) Mildrew on the outside of the houses.
(b) An infestation of cockroaches.
(d) High pollen count.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the muck become?
2. What is the name of tangerine strain Luis has bred?
3. What does Paul learn about the muck at the homeowners' meeting?
4. Who does the Tangerine Middle School play against on September 22?
5. What happens on Tuesday concerning soccer?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)