1. From where is Paul Fisher's family moving to Florida?
2. Why does Mrs. Fisher want to go through the house before she and Paul leave at the opening of the book?
To make sure nothing is left.
3. What did Paul describe his mother's way of moving?
As a military operation.
4. What time of the morning does Paul and his mother leave their former city?
5. What time does Mrs. Fisher think they will arrive in Tangerine?
By nine at night.
This section contains 5,539 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)