|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 150 - 199.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul's mother tell him when she picks him up on his first day of school at Tangerine?
(a) Erik is suspended from the football team.
(b) Joey was over at the house earlier.
(c) She doesn't like him going to that school.
(d) The school officials called for his records.
2. What does Victor do when Paul stops a ball he kicked towards the goal?
(a) He grabs the ball out of Paul's hands.
(b) He trips Paul.
(c) He hits the ball and Paul.
(d) He spit at Paul's feet.
3. Who sees the smoke at the house Sunday morning first?
(b) Mr. Fisher.
(d) Mrs. Fisher.
4. Why do Tino and his friends think they were caught about the carnival?
(a) They were the only Hispanics there.
(b) The guard saw them running away.
(c) They were carrying a soccer ball.
(d) They were caught on a home video.
5. What does Henry's brother do for a living?
(a) Police officer.
(c) House painter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the subdivision where Paul lives?
2. How does Paul feel about his and Tino's friendship?
3. After the family settles into their new home what does Mr. Fisher say about his job in relation to Erik?
4. What does Paul learn about the make-up of the soccer team from Theresa?
5. What does Paul do when he is put in the game to replace the injured player?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)