|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 150 - 199.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul wonder about Joey?
(a) If he should go see Joey.
(b) Whether Joey liked his older brother.
(c) If Joey wants to come over.
(d) How Joey is feeling.
2. What does the Tangerine Times write about soccer on Wednesday?
(a) It writes about the history of soccer in the county.
(b) It gives statistic for the number of soccer teams in the United States.
(c) It writes that it is not an American sport.
(d) It does not write anything about soccer.
3. After the family settles into their new home what does Mr. Fisher say about his job in relation to Erik?
(a) Mr. Fisher will be able to attend Erik's football practices.
(b) Mr. Fisher wants Erik to become friends with his boss's son.
(c) Mr. Fisher may miss many of Erik's games.
(d) Erik will be able to have a part-time job there.
4. What does the group do at Tino's house?
(a) Pick fruit.
(b) Learn how the tangerine operation works.
(c) Play ball.
(d) Play video games.
5. What does one of the players do to Paul?
(a) Slam the ball into his head.
(b) Push him to the ground.
(c) Hit him and throw mud in his eyes.
(d) Trip him.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where is Paul Fisher's family moving to Florida?
2. What happens to Tino?
3. Why does Joey invite Paul to a carnival?
4. What does Paul wonder about when he thinks of what the rest of his family is doing?
5. Who is at the principal's office Monday when Paul is called into the office?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)