|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 150 - 199.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of position does Joey's father have?
(c) Police Chief.
2. What does Paul find out from Theresa about the soccer team?
(a) The coach is a man from Europe.
(b) It has never lost a game.
(c) It went to state finals the year before.
(d) Her twin brother is on the team.
3. What does Wayne tell Paul about how the muck bogs were created?
(a) It is a natural occurrence.
(b) By bulldozing a tangerine grove and covering the trees with dirt.
(c) They don't know how the muck fields came about.
(d) It used to be the city dump.
4. Why does the coach talk to members of the soccer team about the carnival?
(a) Boys with soccer balls destroyed an exhibit.
(b) He is talking to all the athletic teams.
(c) A soccer ball was left at the park.
(d) Someone told the principal Joey and Paul was there.
5. What does Paul look like by the end of Saturday?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they decide to do with their project for typing?
2. How does Joey respond to Victor's teasing?
3. What does Victor tell Paul about Paul's action during the game?
4. What does Paul's mother do Sunday morning after she goes outside?
5. What does Paul learn about the make-up of the soccer team from Theresa?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)