|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 96 - 150.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul's mother do when she finds out Mike is dead?
(a) Goes to the Costello's house.
(b) Call Mr. Fisher.
(c) Goes to the hospital.
(d) Cooks dinner.
2. What does Victor tell Paul about Paul's action during the game?
(a) They have been noted by his teammates.
(b) It showed Paul had a temper.
(c) They were an obvious foul.
(d) They were stupid.
3. What position does Paul play in soccer?
4. What does Paul wonder about when he thinks of what the rest of his family is doing?
(a) What difference he is making anywhere.
(b) If he can find another family.
(c) If he can live up to them.
(d) If his family thinks he's stupid as well as blind.
5. What does Paul do when conversation about Erik and football starts?
(a) Goes to his bedroom.
(b) Struts around the living room.
(c) Laughs at Erik.
(d) Sits in the chair and sulks.
Short Answer Questions
1. On September 5, what is Paul doing when Erik arrives home with Arthur?
2. What does Paul call his father always talking about Erik's football activities?
3. What do Victor, Tino and Hernando tell Paul when he meets them?
4. What does Paul think about his soccer try-outs?
5. Where does Mr. Fisher work?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)