|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 50 - 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Fisher want to go through the house before she and Paul leave at the opening of the book?
(a) To make sure nothing is left.
(b) To check for any open windows.
(c) To make sure it is clean.
(d) To make sure all electrical appliances are turned off.
2. What does Paul say ruined his move to Florida?
(a) School officials finding out about his sight.
(b) Being kicked off the soccer team.
(c) Bringing Erik with them.
(d) Florida being so hot.
3. Where does Paul's mother want to send him to school?
(a) She wants to home school him.
(b) Saint John's Episcopal School.
(c) St. Anthony's.
(d) Tangerine Middle School.
4. What does Paul call his father always talking about Erik's football activities?
(a) The Football for College Dream.
(b) The Erik Fisher Football Dream.
(c) The Dote on Erik Syndrome.
(d) The Erik is Center of the Universe Syndrome.
5. What did Joey do when his brother died?
(a) Tried to brush his hair over his face.
(b) Try to take the shoes off his feet.
(c) Put a football next to him.
(d) Broke down sobbing and runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees the smoke at the house Sunday morning first?
2. What does Mrs. Fisher expect will happen on September 6 due to Mike's death?
3. What does Paul wear on the soccer field?
4. What does Paul do when conversation about Erik and football starts?
5. What does Joey tell Paul about Paul's statement to the principal?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)