|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 50 - 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul do when conversation about Erik and football starts?
(a) Sits in the chair and sulks.
(b) Goes to his bedroom.
(c) Laughs at Erik.
(d) Struts around the living room.
2. Who sees the smoke at the house Sunday morning first?
(c) Mr. Fisher.
(d) Mrs. Fisher.
3. What does Paul realize about Erik and Arthur related to Mike's death?
(a) Erik might become a quarterback.
(b) Arthur will probably quit the team.
(c) Their positions on the football team will be better.
(d) Mike's father will no longer coach.
4. What happens when a thunderstorm hits?
(a) A tree limb breaks a window.
(b) Lightning strikes the tree in the front yard.
(c) The power goes out.
(d) The back porch floods.
5. What does Mrs. Fisher ask the parents of the football players to do?
(a) Stop football practice until after Mike's funeral.
(b) Have football practice only on Saturday.
(c) Change football practice.
(d) Disband the football team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul wear on the soccer field?
2. What do Paul and Joey begin doing together?
3. What do Paul and his mother find out about the smoke?
4. Why is Charley Burns fired?
5. What does Paul wonder about when he thinks of what the rest of his family is doing?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)