|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 50 - 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul wonder about when he thinks of what the rest of his family is doing?
(a) If his family thinks he's stupid as well as blind.
(b) If he can live up to them.
(c) What difference he is making anywhere.
(d) If he can find another family.
2. What does Joey tell Paul about Paul's statement to the principal?
(a) He was a ratfink.
(b) He will probably be beat up.
(c) He is now a hero.
(d) No one has to know who it was.
3. What does Mrs. Fisher expect will happen on September 6 due to Mike's death?
(a) Football will be stopped for a couple of weeks.
(b) The kids at school will be very depressed.
(c) The funeral will be on Saturday.
(d) School will be canceled.
4. What do Paul and his mother find out about the smoke?
(a) No one knows what the smoke is.
(b) It is a forest fire.
(c) A house in the subdivision burned down.
(d) It is from a muck fire.
5. What does Paul realize about Erik and Arthur related to Mike's death?
(a) Mike's father will no longer coach.
(b) Erik might become a quarterback.
(c) Their positions on the football team will be better.
(d) Arthur will probably quit the team.
Short Answer Questions
1. On September 5, what is Paul doing when Erik arrives home with Arthur?
2. What do Paul and Joey begin doing together?
3. What does Paul call his father always talking about Erik's football activities?
4. What does Paul's mother say about Paul not being able to play soccer?
5. How does Paul say Erik learned to kick for football?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)