|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 50 - 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the coach say about stopping or changing the time of football practice?
(a) He will change it to Saturday.
(b) He will change it to the morning.
(c) He wants it to stay as it is.
(d) He will suspend practice.
2. What does Paul think about his soccer try-outs?
(a) He will not be picked for the team.
(b) He has no idea what will happen.
(c) He will be chosen for first string.
(d) He will be second-string.
3. Why does the coach talk to members of the soccer team about the carnival?
(a) A soccer ball was left at the park.
(b) He is talking to all the athletic teams.
(c) Boys with soccer balls destroyed an exhibit.
(d) Someone told the principal Joey and Paul was there.
4. What does Paul wonder about when he thinks of what the rest of his family is doing?
(a) If he can find another family.
(b) If his family thinks he's stupid as well as blind.
(c) What difference he is making anywhere.
(d) If he can live up to them.
5. What is the name of the high school football team?
(a) The Lake Windsor Otters.
(b) The Lake Windsor Orcas.
(c) The Windsor Guardians.
(d) The Lake Windsor Seagulls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group of boys Paul sees at the carnival have with them?
2. Why are Paul's parents arguing on Saturday?
3. What is the name of the funeral home where Mike is laid out?
4. Who does Paul think Erik will date?
5. Why does the coach say handicapped people cannot play sports?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)