|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 50 - 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one parent tell Mrs. Fisher about his son and practice?
(a) He sees no reason to change anything.
(b) He sees no reason she cares about football practice.
(c) He will be pulling his son out of practice.
(d) He needs the practice to obtain a college scholarship.
2. What does the group of boys Paul sees at the carnival have with them?
(b) Water ballons.
(c) Spray paint.
(d) Soccer balls.
3. What did Mr. Fisher do when Erik showed potential as a football player?
(a) Started fawnig on him.
(b) Started making the two brothers practice together.
(c) Started driving him hard.
(d) Became a sports fan.
4. What does Joey tell Paul about Paul's statement to the principal?
(a) No one has to know who it was.
(b) He will probably be beat up.
(c) He is now a hero.
(d) He was a ratfink.
5. What happens when a sinkhole forms on the school grounds?
(a) Some of the kids jump into it for fun.
(b) Nothing, it is in the middle of the field.
(c) Some of the portable buildings go into it.
(d) The tennis courts are ruined.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paul questioned about by the principal?
2. What does Erik tell kids when they ask why Paul wears such thick glasses?
3. What position does Mr. Costello have in the subdivision?
4. What time does Mrs. Fisher think they will arrive in Tangerine?
5. What happens when a thunderstorm hits?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)