|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 50 - 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul wear on the soccer field?
(a) A helmet.
(c) Nothing special but regular soccer gear.
2. Why does the coach say handicapped people cannot play sports?
(a) They are not good enough for the team.
(b) The other kids are uncomfortable.
(c) Because of insurance.
(d) Handicapped people are too much trouble.
3. What kind of position does Joey's father have?
(a) Police Chief.
4. What position does Mr. Costello have in the subdivision?
(a) President of the Homeowners' Association.
(b) Head of security.
(c) Contractor who built the subdivision.
(d) Head of ground maintenance.
5. From where is Paul Fisher's family moving to Florida?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charley Burns fired?
2. What does Paul's mother do Sunday morning after she goes outside?
3. What does one parent tell Mrs. Fisher about his son and practice?
4. How does Paul find out he cannot play soccer?
5. Who is at the principal's office Monday when Paul is called into the office?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)