|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 50 - 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul say ruined his move to Florida?
(a) Florida being so hot.
(b) Bringing Erik with them.
(c) Being kicked off the soccer team.
(d) School officials finding out about his sight.
2. What does Erik tell kids when they ask why Paul wears such thick glasses?
(a) Paul was born that way.
(b) Paul was hit in the head with a baseball bat.
(c) They don't know why his sight is so bad.
(d) Paul stared at a solar eclipse too long.
3. What does Paul say he would be sad about if Erik dies?
(a) If Erik never apologizes for not being there for Paul.
(b) If he would miss Erik too much.
(c) If Erik took the memory with him of Paul's blindness.
(d) If Erik will be punished after death for being happy about Paul's impairment.
4. What are Paul and Mrs. Fisher shown the school uses for classrooms?
(a) Portable buildings.
(b) A concrete building that used to be apartments.
(c) An old army armory.
(d) Quonset huts.
5. What does Paul call his father always talking about Erik's football activities?
(a) The Erik is Center of the Universe Syndrome.
(b) The Erik Fisher Football Dream.
(c) The Football for College Dream.
(d) The Dote on Erik Syndrome.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Erik and Mr. Fisher on Sunday?
2. What can Paul not understand about Erik and Arthur?
3. What is the name of the funeral home where Mike is laid out?
4. On September 5, what is Paul doing when Erik arrives home with Arthur?
5. Who does Paul think Erik will date?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)