|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 201 - 299.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul think about his vision impairment and Erik?
(a) Erik was gone the day Paul lost so much of his sight.
(b) Erik is happy Paul is almost blind.
(c) Erik could care less whether Paul is blind.
(d) Erik is part of the secret.
2. What do Paul's parents say when he confronts them about Erik?
(a) They were going to tell him after Erik left home.
(b) They never knew what happened.
(c) They sent Erik to a psychiatrist.
(d) They didn't want Paul to hate Erik.
3. What does the group of boys Paul sees at the carnival have with them?
(a) Water ballons.
(c) Spray paint.
(d) Soccer balls.
4. How does Paul find out he cannot play soccer?
(a) During practice.
(b) His parents receive a letter.
(c) The coach calls his mother.
(d) He is called into the principal's office.
5. What does the group do at Tino's house?
(a) Play video games.
(b) Learn how the tangerine operation works.
(c) Pick fruit.
(d) Play ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the athletic association do about Antoine's confession?
2. How does Joey respond to Victor's teasing?
3. Why does the project group come to Paul's house?
4. What did Paul describe his mother's way of moving?
5. What does Paul find out from Theresa about the soccer team?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)