|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 201 - 299.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul do when he is put in the game to replace the injured player?
(a) Trips over a rock.
(b) Falls on his face.
(c) Fouls an opponent.
(d) Scores a goal.
2. What did Mr. Fisher do when Erik showed potential as a football player?
(a) Started fawnig on him.
(b) Started making the two brothers practice together.
(c) Became a sports fan.
(d) Started driving him hard.
3. How does Paul say Erik learned to kick for football?
(a) By playing rag tag in elementary school.
(b) By kicking the ball against the side of the house.
(c) Their grandfather taught him.
(d) By being a soccer player.
4. Why is Paul introduced to Theresa Cruz?
(a) She was in the principal's office that morning.
(b) She is in his homeroom.
(c) She knows Joey.
(d) She will be his guide for the first day.
5. What does Paul learn about Coach Bright on Sunday?
(a) She moved to the United States from Chile.
(b) She was a promising Olympic athlete in track.
(c) She has a son Paul's age.
(d) She used to play professional soccer.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where is Paul bleeding?
2. What does Joey tell Paul he has done about school?
3. What does Paul look like by the end of Saturday?
4. Why do Tino and his friends think they were caught about the carnival?
5. Why does Paul look at the paper on Friday?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)