|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 201 - 299.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul wonder when he notices all the parents at his soccer game?
(a) Why all the other parents come to the game.
(b) If he would play worse if his parents were there.
(c) If he would play better if his parents were there.
(d) Why his parents are not there.
2. From where is Paul Fisher's family moving to Florida?
(a) New York.
3. Who holds the ball for Erik when he is due to kick a field goal?
4. Why do Tino and his friends think they were caught about the carnival?
(a) They were the only Hispanics there.
(b) They were caught on a home video.
(c) The guard saw them running away.
(d) They were carrying a soccer ball.
5. What does Tino tell Paul to say if asked about Tino's reaction to Paul's confession?
(a) That Tino laughed at him.
(b) That Tino said he could date Theresa.
(c) That he beat Paul to a pulp.
(d) That he kicked Paul in the rear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Erik starting to hang out with?
2. What does Paul find out from Theresa about the soccer team?
3. Why are Tino and Theresa not at school on Thursday?
4. Why are Paul's parents arguing on Saturday?
5. What do Victor, Tino and Hernando tell Paul when he meets them?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)