|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 201 - 299.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Erik tell kids when they ask why Paul wears such thick glasses?
(a) Paul was born that way.
(b) They don't know why his sight is so bad.
(c) Paul stared at a solar eclipse too long.
(d) Paul was hit in the head with a baseball bat.
2. What time of the morning does Paul and his mother leave their former city?
3. Who are waiting for Paul and his mother in Tangerine?
(a) His aunt and uncle.
(b) No one, his brother and father will arrive a day later.
(c) His grandmother and grandfather.
(d) His father and brother.
4. What does Erik do to Tino?
(a) Kicks him in the shin.
(b) Pushes him onto the ground.
(c) Throws mud on him.
(d) Hits him in the face with his fist.
5. Why does the coach talk to members of the soccer team about the carnival?
(a) Someone told the principal Joey and Paul was there.
(b) He is talking to all the athletic teams.
(c) Boys with soccer balls destroyed an exhibit.
(d) A soccer ball was left at the park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who holds the ball for Erik when he is due to kick a field goal?
2. How does Joey respond to Victor's teasing?
3. Why is Paul introduced to Theresa Cruz?
4. After the family settles into their new home what does Mr. Fisher say about his job in relation to Erik?
5. Who tries the last field goal that Paul stops in the game?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)