|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 50 - 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul and his mother have to fill out for him to start school?
(a) An individualized education plan.
(b) Insurance forms for playing sports.
(c) Request for additional funding.
(d) Immunization record.
2. What does Paul's mother do Sunday morning after she goes outside?
(a) Calls the fire department.
(b) Tells Paul to stay in the house.
(c) Makes Paul wear a dust mask outside.
(d) Runs over to the neighbor.
3. What nickname do the children give Paul because of soccer?
4. What is the name of the high school football team?
(a) The Windsor Guardians.
(b) The Lake Windsor Seagulls.
(c) The Lake Windsor Otters.
(d) The Lake Windsor Orcas.
5. After the family settles into their new home what does Mr. Fisher say about his job in relation to Erik?
(a) Erik will be able to have a part-time job there.
(b) Mr. Fisher wants Erik to become friends with his boss's son.
(c) Mr. Fisher may miss many of Erik's games.
(d) Mr. Fisher will be able to attend Erik's football practices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the funeral home where Mike is laid out?
2. Who is at the principal's office Monday when Paul is called into the office?
3. Why are Paul's parents arguing on Saturday?
4. What does Paul tell his guide the first day of school?
5. What does the coach say about stopping or changing the time of football practice?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)