|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 50 - 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the principal's office Monday when Paul is called into the office?
(a) The soccer coach.
(b) Only Joey.
(c) Several members of the soccer team.
(d) Paul's parents.
2. What does Paul say he would be sad about if Erik dies?
(a) If he would miss Erik too much.
(b) If Erik will be punished after death for being happy about Paul's impairment.
(c) If Erik never apologizes for not being there for Paul.
(d) If Erik took the memory with him of Paul's blindness.
3. What does one parent tell Mrs. Fisher about his son and practice?
(a) He sees no reason she cares about football practice.
(b) He sees no reason to change anything.
(c) He needs the practice to obtain a college scholarship.
(d) He will be pulling his son out of practice.
4. Who sees the smoke at the house Sunday morning first?
(b) Mr. Fisher.
(d) Mrs. Fisher.
5. Who takes Paul's glasses from him and cleans the mud off?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joey say the boys at the carnival go to school?
2. Who is Erik starting to hang out with?
3. What happens when a sinkhole forms on the school grounds?
4. What is Paul questioned about by the principal?
5. What did Paul describe his mother's way of moving?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)