|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 50 - 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one parent tell Mrs. Fisher about his son and practice?
(a) He will be pulling his son out of practice.
(b) He sees no reason to change anything.
(c) He sees no reason she cares about football practice.
(d) He needs the practice to obtain a college scholarship.
2. What is happening when Paul wakes on Saturday?
(a) A lightning storm.
(b) His mother is playing the piano.
(c) Erik is burning breakfast.
(d) Nothing is happening.
3. On September 5, what is Paul doing when Erik arrives home with Arthur?
(a) Carrying in groceries.
(c) Watching television.
(d) Shooting baskets.
4. What does Paul wonder about Joey?
(a) How Joey is feeling.
(b) If Joey wants to come over.
(c) If he should go see Joey.
(d) Whether Joey liked his older brother.
5. What did Joey do when his brother died?
(a) Try to take the shoes off his feet.
(b) Tried to brush his hair over his face.
(c) Broke down sobbing and runs away.
(d) Put a football next to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul catch the bus to school?
2. What happens when a sinkhole forms on the school grounds?
3. What does Mrs. Fisher ask the parents of the football players to do?
4. What does the group of boys Paul sees at the carnival have with them?
5. Where are Erik and Mr. Fisher on Sunday?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)