|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 50 - 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul questioned about by the principal?
(a) If Joey was at the carnival with Paul.
(b) Whether he still wants to play soccer.
(c) What he did at the carnival.
(d) What time Paul left the carnival.
2. What does Paul say he would be sad about if Erik dies?
(a) If Erik never apologizes for not being there for Paul.
(b) If Erik will be punished after death for being happy about Paul's impairment.
(c) If Erik took the memory with him of Paul's blindness.
(d) If he would miss Erik too much.
3. Who takes Paul's glasses from him and cleans the mud off?
4. What is the name of the funeral home where Mike is laid out?
(a) Windsor Memorial Home.
(c) Oaklawn Funeral Home.
5. What does Mrs. Fisher ask the parents of the football players to do?
(a) Have football practice only on Saturday.
(b) Stop football practice until after Mike's funeral.
(c) Change football practice.
(d) Disband the football team.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees the smoke at the house Sunday morning first?
2. What does Paul wonder about Joey?
3. What do Paul and Joey begin doing together?
4. What does the coach say about stopping or changing the time of football practice?
5. Why are Paul's parents arguing on Saturday?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)