|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 150 - 199.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one parent tell Mrs. Fisher about his son and practice?
(a) He needs the practice to obtain a college scholarship.
(b) He sees no reason to change anything.
(c) He sees no reason she cares about football practice.
(d) He will be pulling his son out of practice.
2. What do they decide to do with their project for typing?
(a) Have only Henry type it.
(b) Let Paul take it to his father's work.
(c) Put it on a CD and print on the computer.
(d) Take it to a printer and also have it bound.
3. How do Joey and Tino settle their argument?
(a) They draw straws.
(b) They choose a number.
(c) They get into a physical fight.
(d) They allow Theresa to chose.
4. Who does the Tangerine Middle School play against on September 22?
(a) Palmetto Middle School.
(b) Lakefront Middle School.
(c) Braverton Middle School.
(d) Lake Windsor.
5. What does the crowd do when Erik tries to kick?
(b) Gets quiet.
(d) Boos him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry's brother do for a living?
2. What does Paul confess to Tino?
3. What is the name of Henry's brother?
4. Why are Paul's parents arguing on Saturday?
5. What is the name of the girl from Lake Windsor who likes Paul?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)