Pages 1 - 50
1. From where is Paul Fisher's family moving to Florida?
(b) New York.
2. Why does Mrs. Fisher want to go through the house before she and Paul leave at the opening of the book?
(a) To make sure nothing is left.
(b) To check for any open windows.
(c) To make sure it is clean.
(d) To make sure all electrical appliances are turned off.
3. What did Paul describe his mother's way of moving?
(a) As a military operation.
(b) As a slapstick comedy.
(c) He did not mention his mother's plans.
(d) As a casual, but efficient operation.
4. What time of the morning does Paul and his mother leave their former city?
5. What time does Mrs. Fisher think they will arrive in Tangerine?
(a) By nine at night.
(b) She doesn't have any idea when they might arrive.
(c) By four in the afternoon.
(d) Somewhere around midnight.
This section contains 5,539 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)