Pages 1 - 50
• Paul, moving with his family from Houston to Tangerine, Florida, says his mother organized the move in military fashion.
• Paul and his mother arrive exactly on time according to her calculations, and join with his father and brother.
• Paul's father says he can set his own hours at work and so will be able to attend Erik's football practice everyday.
• When his dad launches into what Paul calls the "Erik Fisher Football Dream" Paul goes to his room.
• On Saturday, Paul wakes to a lightning storm and outside discovers the air is filled with smoke.
• Paul and his mother call the fire department and find out there is a muck fire in the field behind them.
• Paul goes out on his bike and looks around the subdivision which is not quite finished.
• Mr. Costello, president of the Lake Windsor Downs Homeowner's stops for a visit.
This section contains 2,571 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)