Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, Act 1, Scene 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where does Zenocrate's father live?
2. Tamburlaine plans to treat Bajazeth as what?
3. Mycetes offers what to the one that kills the traitors?
4. How does Zenocrate's partner die?
5. Who/what serves as witness to the new agreement?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How do Bajazeth and Zabina manage to free themselves from the cells in the castle?
2. What is the purpose of Tamburlaine's treatment of Bajazeth and Zabina?
This section contains 824 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)