|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why wasn't the item used on Olympia's husband?
(a) There was no time.
(b) There wasn't any available.
(c) Olympia forgot about it.
(d) Olympia wanted her husband to die.
2. Who complains about not being able to ride in the chariot?
3. What happens to the ruler?
(a) He arranges for help.
(b) He dies.
(c) He defeats the invaders.
(d) He hides from the enemy.
4. Orcanes' allies are affiliated with what group?
5. Which of these things is not one of Olympia's complaints?
(a) No means of committing suicide.
(b) Theridimas' attentions.
(d) Terrible food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tamburlaine prove that wounds mean nothing?
2. Who kills the son?
3. Callapine vows to kill Tamburlaine as payment for what crime?
4. Who assures Callapine of victory?
5. According to Tamburlaine, blood is more precious than what jewel?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)