|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Zenocrate's body transported?
(a) Pall bearers.
(b) Horse and carriage.
(c) Team of oxen.
2. What item does Olympia claim has magical powers?
3. Where is Olympia stabbed?
4. How does Tamburlaine prove that wounds mean nothing?
(a) He tells a story of one of his battles.
(b) He kills a slave.
(c) He cuts his arm.
(d) He strikes one of the boys.
5. Which is not a name of one of the children?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tamburlaine encourages his sons to do what?
2. The wife urges her husband to do what?
3. What is the ratio of boys to girls?
4. Which of these things is not one of Olympia's complaints?
5. Orcanes proclaims the victory represents:
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)