|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the wife not allowed to die?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) Theridimas is in love with her.
(c) She knows the secrets of the kingdom.
(d) She is a witch.
2. How many kings pull Tamburlaine's chariot?
3. What rebellious animal was subdued?
4. What is offered as a reward?
(a) An armada of ships.
(b) Gold and jewels.
(c) A fine stallion.
(d) A kingship.
5. What item does Olympia claim has magical powers?
Short Answer Questions
1. There is an imminent battle with whose army?
2. Tamburlaine encourages his sons to do what?
3. Why wasn't the item used on Olympia's husband?
4. If Sigismund keeps his pact he will betray what?
5. The exchange is compared to the enemies in what war?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)