|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callapine vows to kill Tamburlaine as payment for what crime?
(b) Stealing horses.
(c) His parents' deaths.
(d) Capturing Callapine's wife.
2. How many armies have become allies with Callapine?
3. Orcanes proclaims the victory represents:
(b) Strength and cunning.
(d) Blessings of the gods.
4. How do the kings celebrate?
(c) Military games.
(d) Wine and women.
5. Tamburlaine pledges to do what to the town in which Zenocrate died?
(a) Turn it into a shrine.
(b) Revisit it each year.
(c) Make it his home.
(d) Burn it down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of fighting, Calyphas chooses to do what?
2. Who buried Calyphas?
3. Almeda comments that since Tamburlaine has been named king, he has...
4. The item is supposed to do what?
5. Tamburlaine prepares to go into battle with which king?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)