|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tamburlaine is known to speak in what type of language?
2. Who buried Calyphas?
(a) Kings' wives.
3. Tamburlaine claims that what/who will be embarrassed for Orcanes?
(a) The world.
(b) Orcanes' children.
4. How does Tamburlaine punish Calyphas?
(a) Tamburlaine sends Calyphas home.
(b) Tamburlaine stabs Calyphas.
(c) Tamburlaine disowns Calyphas.
(d) Tamburlaine orders soldiers to arrest Calyphas.
5. Tamburlaine mocks the kings for what reason?
(a) They underestimated his greatness.
(b) They bleed too easily.
(c) They were captured by children.
(d) They are stupid and vain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callapine give to Almeda?
2. The beauty of what item is commented on?
3. Why is the wife not allowed to die?
4. What does the Governor offer as a bribe?
5. How many kings pull Tamburlaine's chariot?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)