|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Sigismund confer?
2. Almeda comments that since Tamburlaine has been named king, he has...
(a) Struck fear into the hearts of men.
(b) Became vain and careless.
(c) Amounted to nothing.
(d) Changed the face of the world.
3. Who complains about not being able to ride in the chariot?
4. What are the soldiers given as gifts to celebrate their victory?
(a) Women and riches.
(c) New horses.
(d) Silver swords.
5. Callapine prepares to enter what city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tamburlaine and Theridimas use what for target practice?
2. Calyphas complains about what kind of noise?
3. Which of the sons fears death?
4. If Sigismund keeps his pact he will betray what?
5. Who is not one who steps forth to pay homage to Tamburlaine?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)