|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Calyphas does Tamburlaine say is "weak?"
2. Who is urged to surrender?
(a) Sultan of Saudi Arabia.
(c) Governor of Babylon.
(d) King of Persia.
3. Sigismund is wounded and is left to the whims of:
(a) Skills of slaves.
(b) The undertaker.
(c) Wild beasts.
4. Why is the wife not allowed to die?
(a) She knows the secrets of the kingdom.
(b) She is a witch.
(c) Theridimas is in love with her.
(d) She is pregnant.
5. Orcanes' allies are affiliated with what group?
Short Answer Questions
1. Callapine compares Tamburlaine's pride to the:
2. Tamburlaine is known to speak in what type of language?
3. Callapine predicts that Tamburlaine will soon encounter:
4. The beauty of what item is commented on?
5. Orcanes proclaims the victory represents:
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)