|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do Tamburlaine and Zenocrate have?
2. Which of these things is not one of Olympia's complaints?
(b) No means of committing suicide.
(c) Theridimas' attentions.
(d) Terrible food.
3. The beauty of what item is commented on?
(b) Tamburlaine's chariot.
4. Which is not a name of one of the children?
5. How does Tamburlaine punish Calyphas?
(a) Tamburlaine stabs Calyphas.
(b) Tamburlaine orders soldiers to arrest Calyphas.
(c) Tamburlaine sends Calyphas home.
(d) Tamburlaine disowns Calyphas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is to be done to the city's religious artifacts?
2. According to Tamburlaine, blood is more precious than what jewel?
3. Tamburlaine prepares to go into battle with which king?
4. Why wasn't the item used on Olympia's husband?
5. Sigismund is wounded and is left to the whims of:
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)