|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the wife not allowed to die?
(a) She knows the secrets of the kingdom.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is a witch.
(d) Theridimas is in love with her.
2. What is offered as a reward?
(a) Gold and jewels.
(b) An armada of ships.
(c) A fine stallion.
(d) A kingship.
3. Who is urged to surrender?
(a) Sultan of Saudi Arabia.
(c) Governor of Babylon.
(d) King of Persia.
4. How are the city's leaders killed?
5. What does Callapine give to Almeda?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who assures Callapine of victory?
2. What is to be done to the city's religious artifacts?
3. What does the Governor offer as a bribe?
4. Sigismund is wounded and is left to the whims of:
5. What are the soldiers given as gifts to celebrate their victory?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)