|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Governor offer as a bribe?
(a) A dozen of his best horses
(b) A solid gold chariot
(c) Hidden treasure
(d) His wife
2. Orcanes proclaims the victory represents:
(a) Blessings of the gods.
(c) Strength and cunning.
3. Who assures Callapine of victory?
(a) King of Amasia.
(c) King of Turkey.
4. Tamburlaine wishes for:
(a) A sword.
(b) His regents.
5. Which is not a name of one of the children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callapine give to Almeda?
2. If Sigismund keeps his pact he will betray what?
3. Callapine predicts that Tamburlaine will soon encounter:
4. The item is supposed to do what?
5. Callapine announces his plans for:
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)