|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many armies have become allies with Callapine?
2. Music from what instrument precedes Theridimas' arrival?
3. How many children do Tamburlaine and Zenocrate have?
4. What does Callapine give to Almeda?
5. Callapine predicts that Tamburlaine will soon encounter:
(a) The wrath of God.
(b) A disastrous fate.
(d) Vengeance for Bajazeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orcanes proclaims the victory represents:
2. Sigismund is wounded and is left to the whims of:
3. What is to be done to the city's religious artifacts?
4. Which of these things is not one of Olympia's complaints?
5. Tamburlaine prepares to go into battle with which king?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)