|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rebellious animal was subdued?
2. Who is urged to surrender?
(a) King of Persia.
(b) Governor of Babylon.
(d) Sultan of Saudi Arabia.
3. Which king wants to give the city the chance to surrender?
4. What is to be done to the city's religious artifacts?
5. How does Tamburlaine punish Calyphas?
(a) Tamburlaine disowns Calyphas.
(b) Tamburlaine stabs Calyphas.
(c) Tamburlaine orders soldiers to arrest Calyphas.
(d) Tamburlaine sends Calyphas home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Callapine prepares to enter what city?
2. Sigismund is wounded and is left to the whims of:
3. If Sigismund keeps his pact he will betray what?
4. Tamburlaine wishes for:
5. Who stands by Tamburlaine's side at this time?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)