|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tamburlaine claims he will stop fighting when what event occurs?
(a) Until all lands are conquered.
(b) Earth stops revolving.
(c) Until he is proclaimed to be a god.
(d) Until he dies.
2. The wife urges her husband to do what?
(a) Barricade the city walls.
(b) Send for help.
3. Instead of fighting, Calyphas chooses to do what?
(a) Find a prostitute.
(b) Hide in the tent.
(c) Play cards.
(d) Drink wine.
4. Why wasn't the item used on Olympia's husband?
(a) There was no time.
(b) Olympia forgot about it.
(c) There wasn't any available.
(d) Olympia wanted her husband to die.
5. Callapine prepares to enter what city?
Short Answer Questions
1. The item is supposed to do what?
2. What is the name of the ruler's wife?
3. To whom does Almeda turn for approval?
4. Which king wants to give the city the chance to surrender?
5. Sigismund is wounded and is left to the whims of:
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)