|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the city's leaders killed?
2. Tamburlaine prepares to go into battle with which king?
3. How many kings present Callapine?
4. What is offered as a reward?
(a) Gold and jewels.
(b) An armada of ships.
(c) A fine stallion.
(d) A kingship.
5. Callapine predicts that Tamburlaine will soon encounter:
(a) A disastrous fate.
(b) Vengeance for Bajazeth.
(c) The wrath of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theridimas offer to Olympia as an incentive?
2. Who stands by Tamburlaine's side at this time?
3. How many children do Tamburlaine and Zenocrate have?
4. What act could bring dishonor on Tamburlaine?
5. Tamburlaine refers to Almeda as what?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)