|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What act could bring dishonor on Tamburlaine?
(a) Not being buried.
(b) Losing to a much smaller army.
(c) Losing all of his allies and riches.
(d) Being drawn and quartered in a public place.
2. What city does Tamburlaine plan to conquer next?
3. Tamburlaine mocks the kings for what reason?
(a) They were captured by children.
(b) They underestimated his greatness.
(c) They are stupid and vain.
(d) They bleed too easily.
4. How does Tamburlaine punish Calyphas?
(a) Tamburlaine disowns Calyphas.
(b) Tamburlaine orders soldiers to arrest Calyphas.
(c) Tamburlaine stabs Calyphas.
(d) Tamburlaine sends Calyphas home.
5. What does Theridimas offer to Olympia as an incentive?
(b) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is to be done to the city's religious artifacts?
2. Music from what instrument precedes Theridimas' arrival?
3. Who is not one who steps forth to pay homage to Tamburlaine?
4. How is Zenocrate's body transported?
5. Tamburlaine claims that what/who will be embarrassed for Orcanes?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)