|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who complains about not being able to ride in the chariot?
2. To what does Tamburlaine compare the kings?
(a) Stench of death.
(c) Barking dogs.
3. What item does Olympia claim has magical powers?
4. Tamburlaine prepares to go into battle with which king?
5. Who is not one who steps forth to pay homage to Tamburlaine?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tamburlaine punish Calyphas?
2. How are the city's leaders killed?
3. How many kings pull Tamburlaine's chariot?
4. Who kills the son?
5. How do the kings celebrate?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)