|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reaps rewards for loyalty?
2. Tamburlaine mocks the kings for what reason?
(a) They were captured by children.
(b) They underestimated his greatness.
(c) They bleed too easily.
(d) They are stupid and vain.
3. Why is the wife not allowed to die?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is a witch.
(c) She knows the secrets of the kingdom.
(d) Theridimas is in love with her.
4. Who kills the son?
(a) The mother.
(b) The father.
(c) A rogue soldier.
(d) A traitorous regent.
5. The exchange is compared to the enemies in what war?
(a) War of Athens.
(b) Trojan War.
(c) World War I.
(d) War of the Roses.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Tamburlaine compare the kings?
2. How does Tamburlaine punish Calyphas?
3. Which of the sons fears death?
4. What is the ratio of boys to girls?
5. Tamburlaine prepares to go into battle with which king?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)