|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orcanes proclaims the victory represents:
(c) Blessings of the gods.
(d) Strength and cunning.
2. Callapine vows to kill Tamburlaine as payment for what crime?
(a) His parents' deaths.
(b) Stealing horses.
(d) Capturing Callapine's wife.
3. Who stands by Tamburlaine's side at this time?
4. There is an imminent battle with whose army?
5. What about Calyphas does Tamburlaine say is "weak?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the soldiers given as gifts to celebrate their victory?
2. Tamburlaine refers to Almeda as what?
3. How does Tamburlaine prove that wounds mean nothing?
4. What is the illness plaguing Zenocrate?
5. Which king wants to give the city the chance to surrender?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)