|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the kings celebrate?
(b) Wine and women.
(c) Military games.
2. Tamburlaine admonishes one of the kings and orders him to be:
3. Tamburlaine is known to speak in what type of language?
4. What is the illness plaguing Zenocrate?
(c) It is not revealed.
5. Why wasn't the item used on Olympia's husband?
(a) Olympia forgot about it.
(b) Olympia wanted her husband to die.
(c) There was no time.
(d) There wasn't any available.
Short Answer Questions
1. Almeda comments that since Tamburlaine has been named king, he has...
2. Who stands by Tamburlaine's side at this time?
3. Callapine vows to kill Tamburlaine as payment for what crime?
4. Music from what instrument precedes Theridimas' arrival?
5. Who is Callapine's chief ally?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)