|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many kings pull Tamburlaine's chariot?
2. What city does Tamburlaine plan to conquer next?
3. Who is urged to surrender?
(a) Sultan of Saudi Arabia.
(b) King of Persia.
(c) Governor of Babylon.
4. What item does Olympia claim has magical powers?
5. Tamburlaine refers to Almeda as what?
(a) Dire enemy.
(b) Old friend.
(d) Worthy soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who buried Calyphas?
2. How many armies have become allies with Callapine?
3. Who is not one who steps forth to pay homage to Tamburlaine?
4. Tamburlaine wishes for:
5. Callapine announces his plans for:
This section contains 115 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)