|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sigismund is wounded and is left to the whims of:
(a) Skills of slaves.
(b) Wild beasts.
(d) The undertaker.
2. Tamburlaine prepares to go into battle with which king?
3. Callpine predicts that Tamburlaine will soon wear what?
(a) A prison uniform.
(b) The smell of defeat.
(d) Badge of shame.
4. If Sigismund keeps his pact he will betray what?
(b) His soul.
(c) His family.
(d) His soldiers.
5. There is an imminent battle with whose army?
Short Answer Questions
1. Orcanes' allies are affiliated with what group?
2. How many kings present Callapine?
3. With whom does Sigismund confer?
4. Orcanes proclaims the victory represents:
5. Who assures Callapine of victory?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)