|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the soldiers given as gifts to celebrate their victory?
(b) Silver swords.
(c) New horses.
(d) Women and riches.
2. Which king wants to give the city the chance to surrender?
3. How does Tamburlaine prove that wounds mean nothing?
(a) He tells a story of one of his battles.
(b) He strikes one of the boys.
(c) He cuts his arm.
(d) He kills a slave.
4. Tamburlaine claims he will stop fighting when what event occurs?
(a) Earth stops revolving.
(b) Until he dies.
(c) Until he is proclaimed to be a god.
(d) Until all lands are conquered.
5. Where is Olympia stabbed?
Short Answer Questions
1. The wife urges her husband to do what?
2. To what does Tamburlaine compare the kings?
3. Why wasn't the item used on Olympia's husband?
4. What does Zenocrate ask for shortly before she dies?
5. Callpine predicts that Tamburlaine will soon wear what?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)