|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Mycetes decide to hide?
(d) Holy Grail.
2. What is the name of Bajazeth's wife?
3. Why is Mycetes mocked?
(a) For concentrating too much on war.
(b) For being ineffectual.
(c) For not seeing the enemy's weakness.
(d) For oversleeping.
4. Who is Almeda?
5. What object does Tamburlaine use to feed Bajazeth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the peace offering?
2. Who will receive the crowns of Bajazeth's regents?
3. Where are the remains of the peace offering displayed?
4. Which of the following describes Bajazeth's children?
5. Who is being held prisoner in Tamburlaine's jail?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of the crowns on Tamburlaine's dinner plate?
2. Olympia kills her son and attempts to kill herself to save from being tortured. Why is Olympia not allowed to die?
3. What happens to Zenocrate? How does Agydas eventually die?
4. What are the protests heard from Amyras and Celebinus when Tamburlaine says he is dying?
5. How does Tamburlaine react to his new position as regent to Cosroe?
6. How do Callapine and the other kings react upon receiving the news about Tamburlaine's army?
7. Why is Amyras upset with his father? What is Tamburlaine's response?
8. How does Tamburlaine learn about the location of the hidden treasure the Governor has offered as a bribe?
9. Why is Theridimas upset with himself?
10. Why is it important for Orcanes and Sigismund to set aside arrogance and form an alliance?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)