|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the prisoner's mother?
2. Tamburlaine is criticized for what trait?
3. What is the name of the person with whom Zenocrate speaks?
4. How many crowns adorn Tamburlaine's plate?
5. What will Tamburlaine's new title be?
(a) Chief of Staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Tamburlaine on behalf of Persia?
2. Who is the brother to Mycetes?
3. Who are the two parties involved in peace talks?
4. Tamburlaine reiterates his oath to remain:
5. Where does Tamburlaine intend to take Zenocrate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Callapine's plan for escape from the jail?
2. How do the lords respond to Cosroe's plan? What happens after the announcement of Cosroe's intentions?
3. Why is Amyras upset with his father? What is Tamburlaine's response?
4. How does Mycetes react when he learns that Cosroe and Theridimas have switched sides?
5. To what does Callapine compare Tamburlaine's pride? Why does Callapine use that particular metaphor?
6. What happens to Zenocrate? How does Agydas eventually die?
7. Why does Tamburlaine mock the kings after they are captured?
8. Why does Tamburlaine tell his sons to cease mourning? Where should they focus their attentions?
9. How does Theridimas attempt to protect Tamburlaine from his grief?
10. What has prevented Tamburlaine from crowning Zenocrate an empress?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)