|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Corsoe comments that Mycetes should kiss what?
(a) His feet.
(b) The ground he walks on.
(c) His royal seat.
(d) His papal ring.
2. Sigismund comes from what country?
3. Where does Tamburlaine intend to take Zenocrate?
4. Mycetes is urged to offer what to the soldiers?
5. Who approaches Tamburlaine on behalf of Persia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Bajazeth's son?
2. Which of the lords speaks out against Tamburlaine?
3. According to the person, Zenocrate should have ______ the actions of Tamburlaine.
4. Which empire is ruled by this king?
5. Which is not represented by a crown?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tamburlaine learn about the location of the hidden treasure the Governor has offered as a bribe?
2. Why is Tamburlaine disappointed in the behavior of his children?
3. How do Callapine and the other kings react upon receiving the news about Tamburlaine's army?
4. What is Callapine's plan for escape from the jail?
5. How do the lords respond to Cosroe's plan? What happens after the announcement of Cosroe's intentions?
6. Why is Amyras upset with his father? What is Tamburlaine's response?
7. How does Bajazeth react to the news that Tamburlaine intends to challenge his rule over the Turkish Empire?
8. What is the purpose of the crowns on Tamburlaine's dinner plate?
9. What is Callapine's plan if he is successful in escaping from Tamburlaine's jail?
10. What is Olympia's reason for refusing Theridimas and his offer of making her a queen?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)