|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tamburlaine is urged not to move forward into what country?
2. What is an alternate title for the Sultan?
3. Where are the remains of the peace offering displayed?
(a) On the banquet table.
(b) In Tamburlaine's trophy case.
(c) On the walls of the city.
(d) In the courtyard.
4. Tamburlaine reiterates his oath to remain:
5. Who informs Mycetes of the betrayal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sigismund comes from what country?
2. What does Tamburlaine plan to display to impress the Persian soldiers?
3. Who sends a peace offering to Tamburlaine?
4. Tamburlaine is criticized for what trait?
5. What is the name of the person with whom Zenocrate speaks?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Callapine and the other kings react upon receiving the news about Tamburlaine's army?
2. Sigismund is urged to break his pact with Orcanes and to join forces with Tambulaine. Who makes the plea and why?
3. What causes Zenocrate to declare her love for Tamburlaine? How does Agydas react?
4. What is the outcome of the attempt to offer the city's ruler the chance to surrender?
5. How does Mycetes react when he learns that Cosroe and Theridimas have switched sides?
6. What is Zenocrate's attitude toward Tamburlaine? Why does she swear her loyalty to him?
7. Why does Mycetes hide his crown? From whom is he hiding it?
8. Why does Tamburlaine tell his sons to cease mourning? Where should they focus their attentions?
9. What is Tamburlaine's wish for Zenocrate's soul?
10. How do Zenocrate and Zabina react to the battle between their men?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)