|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zenocrate is told that Tamburlaine thinks only of:
2. How many children does Bajazeth have?
3. Sigismund comes from what country?
4. Which is not offered as a prize for helping the prisoner to escape?
(b) Beautiful women.
5. Who finds the item?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tamburlaine intend to take Zenocrate?
2. What are Zenocrate's servants threatened with if they do not swear loyalty?
3. Who informs Cosroe of Theridimas' defection?
4. At the end of this scene, Mycetes is surprised that the item was not...
5. Mycetes offers what to the one that kills the traitors?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of Tamburlaine's treatment of Bajazeth and Zabina?
2. What suggestion does Meander make to Mycetes in light of the defection?
3. What is the reaction of the Sultan when Tamburlaine says he can remain in the royal court as a regent?
4. Why is Tamburlaine disappointed in the behavior of his children?
5. Why is Amyras upset with his father? What is Tamburlaine's response?
6. Why does Calyphas refuse to fight? What does Calyphas do instead?
7. How does Mycetes react when he learns that Cosroe and Theridimas have switched sides?
8. Who approaches Tamburlaine from Persia? What is the agreement struck between the two men?
9. What is the Sultan's reaction when he learns Tamburlaine is approaching Egypt? How does the Sultan feel about Zenocrate's involvement?
10. How do Callapine and the other kings react upon receiving the news about Tamburlaine's army?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)