|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is approached regarding a potential escape?
2. How does Zenocrate's partner die?
(b) Eaten by lions.
3. Who is Zenocrate's father?
(a) Sultan of Egypt.
(c) Sultan of Saudi Arabia.
(d) King of France.
4. What other region does this king intend to conquer?
(d) Ottoman Empire.
5. Where does Zenocrate's father live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who proclaims support for Cosroe?
2. Which is not represented by a crown?
3. Who has been defeated in battle?
4. Who makes the comment that Tamburlaine seems to be in love?
5. Who is Almeda?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Calyphas to proclaim his eagerness to kill?
2. How does Tamburlaine learn about the location of the hidden treasure the Governor has offered as a bribe?
3. What suggestion does Meander make to Mycetes in light of the defection?
4. Why is Theridimas upset with himself?
5. How do Zenocrate and Zabina react to the battle between their men?
6. What final words of advice does Tamburlaine give to Amyras?
7. Why is Tamburlaine disappointed in the behavior of his children?
8. What is Olympia's reason for refusing Theridimas and his offer of making her a queen?
9. What is the purpose of the crowns on Tamburlaine's dinner plate?
10. To whom does Cosroe reveal his plans to take over the throne? Who is in support of the plan?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)