|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is approached regarding a potential escape?
2. What item does Mycetes decide to hide?
(b) Holy Grail.
3. Cosroe considers Tamburlaine to be a powerful:
4. Who is quick to praise Tamburlaine?
5. Who informs Cosroe of Theridimas' defection?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Sultan approach as a potential ally?
2. Who will receive the crowns of Bajazeth's regents?
3. Which area is not among those Tamburlaine intends to conquer?
4. Where are the remains of the peace offering displayed?
5. What is Theridimas' title?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of the crowns on Tamburlaine's dinner plate?
2. It is clear that Tamburlaine is admired. What/who does Tamburlaine compare himself to?
3. Why is Theridimas upset with himself?
4. How do Zenocrate and Zabina react to the battle between their men?
5. What happens to Zenocrate? How does Agydas eventually die?
6. What spurs on Callapine's conviction to humiliate and kill Tamburlaine?
7. What is the purpose of Tamburlaine's treatment of Bajazeth and Zabina?
8. What suggestion does Meander make to Mycetes in light of the defection?
9. How do Callapine and the other kings react upon receiving the news about Tamburlaine's army?
10. To what does Callapine compare Tamburlaine's pride? Why does Callapine use that particular metaphor?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)