Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Zenocrate's father live?
2. Which is not represented by a crown?
3. Which empire is ruled by this king?
4. What does Tamburlaine plan to display to impress the Persian soldiers?
(b) Battle armor.
(c) Number of armed soldiers.
5. The Sultan is angry because Zenocrate is being kept as Tamburlaine's:
(c) Love slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what/whom does Mycetes want to hide the item?
2. What is a "basso?"
3. What mode of transportation do the potential allies use?
4. The Sultan vows to free which prisoner?
5. Who is not present during the conversation between Cosroe and Tamburlaine?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Tamburlaine disappointed in the behavior of his children?
2. What is the purpose of the crowns on Tamburlaine's dinner plate?
3. Tamburlaine asks each man to describe what action?
4. How does Tamburlaine learn about the location of the hidden treasure the Governor has offered as a bribe?
5. Sigismund is urged to break his pact with Orcanes and to join forces with Tambulaine. Who makes the plea and why?
6. How does Mycetes react when he learns that Cosroe and Theridimas have switched sides?
7. To whom does Cosroe reveal his plans to take over the throne? Who is in support of the plan?
8. How do the lords respond to Cosroe's plan? What happens after the announcement of Cosroe's intentions?
9. Why does Almeda refuse Callapine's offer of a kingdom?
10. How does Tamburlaine react to his new position as regent to Cosroe?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)