|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Bajazeth and Zabina being held?
(a) In the dungeon.
(b) In a shack.
(c) In a cage.
(d) In a pit.
2. Tamburlaine plans to treat Bajazeth as what?
(a) A stable boy.
(b) An adviser.
(c) A footstool.
(d) A slave.
3. Who are common targets in war?
4. With whom does Zenocrate discuss her feelings toward Tamburlaine?
(a) Other slave.
(c) Loyal servant.
(d) Lady in waiting.
5. The Sultan is angry because Zenocrate is being kept as Tamburlaine's:
(a) Love slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tamburlaine promise to Zenocrate?
2. What is Theridimas' title?
3. Who makes the comment that Tamburlaine seems to be in love?
4. Who are the two parties involved in peace talks?
5. Tamburlaine is criticized for what trait?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Cosroe's reaction to the defeat of Mycetes?
2. What is the purpose of creating a Part Two to the play?
3. Sigismund is urged to break his pact with Orcanes and to join forces with Tambulaine. Who makes the plea and why?
4. What are Mycetes thoughts on war?
5. What has prevented Tamburlaine from crowning Zenocrate an empress?
6. Tamburlaine asks each man to describe what action?
7. How does Tamburlaine react to his new position as regent to Cosroe?
8. What is Callapine's plan for escape from the jail?
9. How does the Governor react when Tamburlaine and others urge him to surrender?
10. Olympia kills her son and attempts to kill herself to save from being tortured. Why is Olympia not allowed to die?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)