|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Cosroe of Theridimas' defection?
2. To which god is Tamburlaine compared?
3. Mycetes believes Tamburlaine will become:
4. Which of the lords speaks out against Tamburlaine?
5. Who informs Mycetes of the betrayal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tamburlaine intends to conquer every territory to what region?
2. Who is quick to praise Tamburlaine?
3. How many soldiers arrive to confront Tamburlaine?
4. Who is not present during the conversation between Cosroe and Tamburlaine?
5. Cosroe considers Tamburlaine to be a powerful:
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Callapine's plan if he is successful in escaping from Tamburlaine's jail?
2. Why does Almeda refuse Callapine's offer of a kingdom?
3. What spurs on Callapine's conviction to humiliate and kill Tamburlaine?
4. What is Tamburlaine's wish for Zenocrate's soul?
5. How does Tamburlaine react to his new position as regent to Cosroe?
6. Why does Tamburlaine tell his sons to cease mourning? Where should they focus their attentions?
7. How does Mycetes react when he learns that Cosroe and Theridimas have switched sides?
8. Why is Tamburlaine disappointed in the behavior of his children?
9. What is a sign of strength according to Bajazeth? What promotes Zabina's worth?
10. What is Tamburlaine's belief regarding his quest to capture Persia and other important territories?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)