|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who/what serves as witness to the new agreement?
(c) Tree stump.
2. Where does Zenocrate's father live?
3. Who informs Mycetes of the betrayal?
4. What item does Tamburlaine claim is the finest ever?
5. Who proposes peace talks instead of war?
(a) King of Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which area is not among those Tamburlaine intends to conquer?
2. From what/whom does Mycetes want to hide the item?
3. How is the basso received?
4. The king attempts to negotiate with Tamburlaine on what item?
5. Who has been defeated in battle?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cosroe decide to defect to Tamburlaine's side?
2. How does Tamburlaine greet Almeda? What will be done to acknowledge Almeda's assistance to Callapine?
3. Why is Amyras upset with his father? What is Tamburlaine's response?
4. What is Zenocrate's attitude toward Tamburlaine? Why does she swear her loyalty to him?
5. What is Tamburlaine's belief regarding his quest to capture Persia and other important territories?
6. How is Tamburlaine introduced into the story?
7. What is the outcome of the attempt to offer the city's ruler the chance to surrender?
8. What is a sign of strength according to Bajazeth? What promotes Zabina's worth?
9. What final words of advice does Tamburlaine give to Amyras?
10. How is Callapine introduced in this scene? What are his intentions?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)