Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the King of Persia?
2. What is Theridimas' title?
3. To which of these is Tamburlaine not compared?
(d) Wrath of God.
4. Who does the Sultan approach as a potential ally?
(b) King of Greece.
(c) King of Arabia.
5. The king attempts to negotiate with Tamburlaine on what item?
(d) The slave Zenocrate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is approached regarding a potential escape?
2. Who finds the item?
3. How does Zenocrate's partner die?
4. Who are common targets in war?
5. Who are the two parties involved in peace talks?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bajazeth react to the news that Tamburlaine intends to challenge his rule over the Turkish Empire?
2. What is Tamburlaine's wish for Zenocrate's soul?
3. Who approaches Tamburlaine from Persia? What is the agreement struck between the two men?
4. What suggestion does Meander make to Mycetes in light of the defection?
5. What is the Sultan's reaction when he learns Tamburlaine is approaching Egypt? How does the Sultan feel about Zenocrate's involvement?
6. How does the Governor react when Tamburlaine and others urge him to surrender?
7. What is the purpose of Tamburlaine's treatment of Bajazeth and Zabina?
8. What does Tamburlaine mean when he claims that wounds mean nothing? How does he prove it?
9. What is Tamburlaine's belief regarding his quest to capture Persia and other important territories?
10. What causes Calyphas to proclaim his eagerness to kill?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)