|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zenocrate's partner die?
(a) Eaten by lions.
2. What item does Tamburlaine claim is the finest ever?
3. What mode of transportation do the potential allies use?
4. Who informs Cosroe of Theridimas' defection?
5. Which is not represented by a crown?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who/what serves as witness to the new agreement?
2. Who is being held prisoner in Tamburlaine's jail?
3. Who finds the item?
4. Tamburlaine reiterates his oath to remain:
5. Who are the two parties involved in peace talks?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Theridimas upset with himself?
2. Why is it important for Orcanes and Sigismund to set aside arrogance and form an alliance?
3. Why is Sigismund's body left on the battlefield?
4. What is the purpose of the crowns on Tamburlaine's dinner plate?
5. How is Callapine introduced in this scene? What are his intentions?
6. How do Zenocrate and Zabina react to the battle between their men?
7. Why does Tamburlaine mock the kings after they are captured?
8. What is the purpose for the visits from Theridimas, Techelles, and Usumcasane?
9. What is Cosroe's reaction to the defeat of Mycetes?
10. What causes Zenocrate to declare her love for Tamburlaine? How does Agydas react?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)