|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cosroe considers Tamburlaine to be a powerful:
2. Who is the King of Persia?
3. What does Tamburlaine plan to display to impress the Persian soldiers?
(c) Number of armed soldiers.
(d) Battle armor.
4. What item does Tamburlaine claim is the finest ever?
5. Who informs Mycetes of the betrayal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to claim the throne?
2. What is Theridimas' title?
3. What mode of transportation do the potential allies use?
4. According to the person, Zenocrate should have ______ the actions of Tamburlaine.
5. Zenocrate is told that Tamburlaine thinks only of:
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Calyphas to proclaim his eagerness to kill?
2. How is Callapine introduced in this scene? What are his intentions?
3. Why does Tamburlaine admonish one of the kings for saying that Amyras is cruel?
4. What is Olympia's reason for refusing Theridimas and his offer of making her a queen?
5. What is Callapine's plan if he is successful in escaping from Tamburlaine's jail?
6. Why is Amyras upset with his father? What is Tamburlaine's response?
7. Why is Theridimas upset with himself?
8. What does Tamburlaine mean when he claims that wounds mean nothing? How does he prove it?
9. What is the purpose of Tamburlaine's treatment of Bajazeth and Zabina?
10. How is Tamburlaine introduced into the story?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)