|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tamburlaine originally says that his love for Zenocrate is:
(c) A ploy.
2. Where are the remains of the peace offering displayed?
(a) On the walls of the city.
(b) On the banquet table.
(c) In Tamburlaine's trophy case.
(d) In the courtyard.
3. What is the name of Bajazeth's son?
4. Who is the prisoner's mother?
5. Who has been defeated in battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds the item?
2. What does Tamburlaine plan to display to impress the Persian soldiers?
3. Where are Bajazeth and Zabina being held?
4. To which of these is Tamburlaine not compared?
5. Who sends a peace offering to Tamburlaine?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Callapine introduced in this scene? What are his intentions?
2. What is Callapine's plan if he is successful in escaping from Tamburlaine's jail?
3. How does the Governor react when Tamburlaine and others urge him to surrender?
4. What does Tamburlaine mean when he claims that wounds mean nothing? How does he prove it?
5. What is the purpose of Tamburlaine's treatment of Bajazeth and Zabina?
6. To whom does Cosroe reveal his plans to take over the throne? Who is in support of the plan?
7. What is Tamburlaine's wish for Zenocrate's soul?
8. What is the purpose of the crowns on Tamburlaine's dinner plate?
9. What spurs on Callapine's conviction to humiliate and kill Tamburlaine?
10. How does Theridimas attempt to protect Tamburlaine from his grief?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)