|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Sigismund pray?
2. Who is not present during the conversation between Cosroe and Tamburlaine?
3. Which of the lords speaks out against Tamburlaine?
4. Which of the following describes Bajazeth's children?
(a) 1 son, 3 daughters.
(b) 3 sons
(c) 2 daughters.
(d) 4 sons, 3 daughters.
5. Who proposes peace talks instead of war?
(a) King of Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests the negative side of Tamburlaine's army?
2. What is the name of Bajazeth's son?
3. What is an alternate title for the Sultan?
4. Tamburlaine is advancing toward what territory?
5. Mycetes believes Tamburlaine will become:
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bajazeth react to the news that Tamburlaine intends to challenge his rule over the Turkish Empire?
2. What is Tamburlaine's wish for Zenocrate's soul?
3. Why does Tamburlaine admonish one of the kings for saying that Amyras is cruel?
4. What is a sign of strength according to Bajazeth? What promotes Zabina's worth?
5. How does Theridimas attempt to protect Tamburlaine from his grief?
6. Why does Almeda refuse Callapine's offer of a kingdom?
7. Why is Theridimas upset with himself?
8. How does Tamburlaine learn about the location of the hidden treasure the Governor has offered as a bribe?
9. To whom does Cosroe reveal his plans to take over the throne? Who is in support of the plan?
10. What are the protests heard from Amyras and Celebinus when Tamburlaine says he is dying?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)