|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will be Cosroe's new title?
(d) Chief Advisor to the King.
2. What trait does the new emperor claim to have that the old one did not?
3. Tamburlaine is criticized for what trait?
4. Who has been defeated in battle?
5. Which king is mentioned first in this scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tamburlaine is urged not to move forward into what country?
2. From what/whom does Mycetes want to hide the item?
3. With whom does Zenocrate discuss her feelings toward Tamburlaine?
4. Who sends a peace offering to Tamburlaine?
5. Who is being held prisoner in Tamburlaine's jail?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Theridimas upset with himself?
2. What is a sign of strength according to Bajazeth? What promotes Zabina's worth?
3. What are Mycetes thoughts on war?
4. What is the Sultan's reaction when he learns Tamburlaine is approaching Egypt? How does the Sultan feel about Zenocrate's involvement?
5. What causes Calyphas to proclaim his eagerness to kill?
6. What is Olympia's reason for refusing Theridimas and his offer of making her a queen?
7. What is the purpose for the visits from Theridimas, Techelles, and Usumcasane?
8. How is Callapine introduced in this scene? What are his intentions?
9. Why is Amyras upset with his father? What is Tamburlaine's response?
10. What are the protests heard from Amyras and Celebinus when Tamburlaine says he is dying?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)