|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes Bajazeth's children?
(a) 1 son, 3 daughters.
(b) 3 sons
(c) 4 sons, 3 daughters.
(d) 2 daughters.
2. Where are Bajazeth and Zabina being held?
(a) In a shack.
(b) In a cage.
(c) In a pit.
(d) In the dungeon.
3. How many soldiers arrive to confront Tamburlaine?
4. The Sultan is angry because Zenocrate is being kept as Tamburlaine's:
(c) Love slave.
5. What object does Tamburlaine use to feed Bajazeth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is approached regarding a potential escape?
2. What does Tamburlaine intend to do before attacking the soldiers?
3. Who informs Cosroe of Theridimas' defection?
4. Which is not represented by a crown?
5. Who are the two parties involved in peace talks?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Tamburlaine disappointed in the behavior of his children?
2. What is the purpose of Tamburlaine's treatment of Bajazeth and Zabina?
3. What is a basso? What is the purpose of sending one to Tamburlaine?
4. What final words of advice does Tamburlaine give to Amyras?
5. How does Theridimas attempt to protect Tamburlaine from his grief?
6. It is clear that Tamburlaine is admired. What/who does Tamburlaine compare himself to?
7. What happens to Zenocrate? How does Agydas eventually die?
8. How does Mycetes react when he learns that Cosroe and Theridimas have switched sides?
9. How do Zenocrate and Zabina react to the battle between their men?
10. Why does Tamburlaine mock the kings after they are captured?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)