|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why wasn't the item used on Olympia's husband?
(a) There was no time.
(b) Olympia wanted her husband to die.
(c) Olympia forgot about it.
(d) There wasn't any available.
2. What city does Tamburlaine plan to conquer next?
3. Tamburlaine encourages his sons to do what?
(a) Revere their mother's spirit.
(b) Burn the town.
(c) Wear their best armor.
(d) Stop mourning.
4. What rebellious animal was subdued?
5. Tamburlaine mocks the kings for what reason?
(a) They bleed too easily.
(b) They underestimated his greatness.
(c) They are stupid and vain.
(d) They were captured by children.
6. What is to be done to the city's religious artifacts?
7. Who complains about not being able to ride in the chariot?
8. Who buried Calyphas?
(b) Kings' wives.
9. Orcanes' refers to Sigismund's:
10. Tamburlaine claims he will stop fighting when what event occurs?
(a) Until he dies.
(b) Earth stops revolving.
(c) Until all lands are conquered.
(d) Until he is proclaimed to be a god.
11. Tamburlaine refers to Almeda as what?
(b) Worthy soldier.
(c) Old friend.
(d) Dire enemy.
12. Callapine announces his plans for:
(a) A new army.
(b) A new kingdom.
(d) A celebratory feast.
13. Tamburlaine is known to speak in what type of language?
14. What does Zenocrate ask for shortly before she dies?
(c) Her crown.
(d) Tamburlaine's hand.
15. Callapine compares Tamburlaine's pride to the:
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tamburlaine prove that wounds mean nothing?
2. Callpine predicts that Tamburlaine will soon wear what?
3. How do the kings celebrate?
4. Who stands by Tamburlaine's side at this time?
5. Callapine predicts that Tamburlaine will soon encounter:
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)