|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tamburlaine prepares to go into battle with which king?
2. Music from what instrument precedes Theridimas' arrival?
3. Callapine announces his plans for:
(a) A new army.
(b) A new kingdom.
(c) A celebratory feast.
4. What is the name of the ruler's wife?
5. Why wasn't the item used on Olympia's husband?
(a) Olympia forgot about it.
(b) There wasn't any available.
(c) Olympia wanted her husband to die.
(d) There was no time.
6. Who stands by Tamburlaine's side at this time?
7. Sigismund is wounded and is left to the whims of:
(a) The undertaker.
(b) Wild beasts.
(c) Skills of slaves.
8. What does Callapine give to Almeda?
9. Who is Callapine's chief ally?
(a) King of Amasia.
(d) King of Hungary.
10. Who buried Calyphas?
(a) Kings' wives.
11. The wife urges her husband to do what?
(c) Send for help.
(d) Barricade the city walls.
12. Tamburlaine pledges to do what to the town in which Zenocrate died?
(a) Burn it down.
(b) Make it his home.
(c) Revisit it each year.
(d) Turn it into a shrine.
13. Who is urged to surrender?
(b) King of Persia.
(c) Governor of Babylon.
(d) Sultan of Saudi Arabia.
14. Why is the wife not allowed to die?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is a witch.
(c) She knows the secrets of the kingdom.
(d) Theridimas is in love with her.
15. What does the Governor offer as a bribe?
(a) A dozen of his best horses
(b) A solid gold chariot
(c) Hidden treasure
(d) His wife
Short Answer Questions
1. Orcanes' refers to Sigismund's:
2. What are the soldiers given as gifts to celebrate their victory?
3. How many kings present Callapine?
4. How does Tamburlaine prove that wounds mean nothing?
5. Tamburlaine claims that what/who will be embarrassed for Orcanes?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)