|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the wife not allowed to die?
(a) She knows the secrets of the kingdom.
(b) Theridimas is in love with her.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is a witch.
2. To whom does Almeda turn for approval?
3. Tamburlaine encourages his sons to do what?
(a) Wear their best armor.
(b) Burn the town.
(c) Stop mourning.
(d) Revere their mother's spirit.
4. How does Tamburlaine punish Calyphas?
(a) Tamburlaine disowns Calyphas.
(b) Tamburlaine orders soldiers to arrest Calyphas.
(c) Tamburlaine stabs Calyphas.
(d) Tamburlaine sends Calyphas home.
5. How do the kings celebrate?
(c) Military games.
(d) Wine and women.
6. Who is Callapine's chief ally?
(b) King of Amasia.
(c) King of Hungary.
7. What act could bring dishonor on Tamburlaine?
(a) Losing to a much smaller army.
(b) Losing all of his allies and riches.
(c) Not being buried.
(d) Being drawn and quartered in a public place.
8. If Sigismund keeps his pact he will betray what?
(b) His soldiers.
(c) His family.
(d) His soul.
9. Orcanes' allies are affiliated with what group?
10. Why wasn't the item used on Olympia's husband?
(a) Olympia forgot about it.
(b) There was no time.
(c) There wasn't any available.
(d) Olympia wanted her husband to die.
11. Tamburlaine mocks the kings for what reason?
(a) They underestimated his greatness.
(b) They are stupid and vain.
(c) They were captured by children.
(d) They bleed too easily.
12. How many kings present Callapine?
13. What is the illness plaguing Zenocrate?
(c) It is not revealed.
14. Orcanes proclaims the victory represents:
(a) Strength and cunning.
(c) Blessings of the gods.
15. There is an imminent battle with whose army?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Sigismund confer?
2. Where is Olympia stabbed?
3. What item does Olympia claim has magical powers?
4. Tamburlaine and Theridimas use what for target practice?
5. Who buried Calyphas?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)