|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rebellious animal was subdued?
2. To whom does Almeda turn for approval?
3. Callapine vows to kill Tamburlaine as payment for what crime?
(a) Stealing horses.
(b) Capturing Callapine's wife.
(c) His parents' deaths.
4. Which of these things is not one of Olympia's complaints?
(a) Terrible food.
(b) Theridimas' attentions.
(d) No means of committing suicide.
5. To what does Tamburlaine compare the kings?
(b) Stench of death.
(d) Barking dogs.
6. What is the purpose of Theridimas' arrival?
(a) To visit.
(b) To deliver news.
(c) To support Tamburlaine.
(d) To pay homage.
7. Music from what instrument precedes Theridimas' arrival?
8. Where is Olympia stabbed?
9. Who complains about not being able to ride in the chariot?
10. How do the kings celebrate?
(c) Wine and women.
(d) Military games.
11. What is to be done to the city's religious artifacts?
12. What are the soldiers given as gifts to celebrate their victory?
(a) New horses.
(c) Silver swords.
(d) Women and riches.
13. What does Zenocrate ask for shortly before she dies?
(b) Tamburlaine's hand.
(c) Her crown.
14. What city does Tamburlaine plan to conquer next?
15. Sigismund is wounded and is left to the whims of:
(a) Wild beasts.
(b) Skills of slaves.
(c) The undertaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callapine give to Almeda?
2. What is the name of the ruler's wife?
3. Zenocrate tells her sons that they must do what?
4. The wife urges her husband to do what?
5. The exchange is compared to the enemies in what war?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)