Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why wasn't the item used on Olympia's husband?
(a) There was no time.
(b) There wasn't any available.
(c) Olympia forgot about it.
(d) Olympia wanted her husband to die.
2. Who complains about not being able to ride in the chariot?
3. What happens to the ruler?
(a) He arranges for help.
(b) He dies.
(c) He defeats the invaders.
(d) He hides from the enemy.
4. Orcanes' allies are affiliated with what group?
5. Which of these things is not one of Olympia's complaints?
(a) No means of committing suicide.
(b) Theridimas' attentions.
(d) Terrible food.
6. How does Tamburlaine prove that wounds mean nothing?
(a) He kills a slave.
(b) He strikes one of the boys.
(c) He tells a story of one of his battles.
(d) He cuts his arm.
7. Who kills the son?
(a) A rogue soldier.
(b) The father.
(c) The mother.
(d) A traitorous regent.
8. Callapine vows to kill Tamburlaine as payment for what crime?
(b) Capturing Callapine's wife.
(c) Stealing horses.
(d) His parents' deaths.
9. Who assures Callapine of victory?
(b) King of Turkey.
(d) King of Amasia.
10. According to Tamburlaine, blood is more precious than what jewel?
11. The item is supposed to do what?
(a) Make someone fall in love with you.
(b) Heal wounds instantly.
(c) Repel any attack.
(d) Create a magical force field.
12. Zenocrate tells her sons that they must do what?
(a) Slay their enemies.
(b) Protect their grandfather.
(c) Be happy.
(d) Emulate their father.
13. Tamburlaine is known to speak in what type of language?
14. Callapine prepares to enter what city?
15. Orcanes proclaims the victory represents:
(a) Blessings of the gods.
(b) Strength and cunning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which king wants to give the city the chance to surrender?
2. What about Calyphas does Tamburlaine say is "weak?"
3. What does Zenocrate ask for shortly before she dies?
4. What does Theridimas offer to Olympia as an incentive?
5. How are the city's leaders killed?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)