|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tamburlaine, blood is more precious than what jewel?
2. Who stands by Tamburlaine's side at this time?
3. Why wasn't the item used on Olympia's husband?
(a) There was no time.
(b) There wasn't any available.
(c) Olympia wanted her husband to die.
(d) Olympia forgot about it.
4. Music from what instrument precedes Theridimas' arrival?
5. Instead of fighting, Calyphas chooses to do what?
(a) Drink wine.
(b) Play cards.
(c) Find a prostitute.
(d) Hide in the tent.
6. What is to be done to the city's religious artifacts?
7. Callapine vows to kill Tamburlaine as payment for what crime?
(a) Stealing horses.
(c) Capturing Callapine's wife.
(d) His parents' deaths.
8. Which is not a name of one of the children?
9. Orcanes' refers to Sigismund's:
10. Tamburlaine claims he will stop fighting when what event occurs?
(a) Until all lands are conquered.
(b) Until he dies.
(c) Until he is proclaimed to be a god.
(d) Earth stops revolving.
11. Calyphas complains about what kind of noise?
(a) Trumpet blasts.
(c) Horse's hooves.
12. What item does Olympia claim has magical powers?
13. What does the Governor offer as a bribe?
(a) His wife
(b) A dozen of his best horses
(c) Hidden treasure
(d) A solid gold chariot
14. Callpine predicts that Tamburlaine will soon wear what?
(a) A prison uniform.
(b) The smell of defeat.
(d) Badge of shame.
15. The exchange is compared to the enemies in what war?
(a) World War I.
(b) War of Athens.
(c) War of the Roses.
(d) Trojan War.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do Tamburlaine and Zenocrate have?
2. How does Tamburlaine punish Calyphas?
3. What is the purpose of Theridimas' arrival?
4. What act could bring dishonor on Tamburlaine?
5. Tamburlaine refers to Almeda as what?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)