|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the wife not allowed to die?
(a) She is a witch.
(b) She knows the secrets of the kingdom.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) Theridimas is in love with her.
2. How many children do Tamburlaine and Zenocrate have?
3. Where is Olympia stabbed?
4. The item is supposed to do what?
(a) Create a magical force field.
(b) Heal wounds instantly.
(c) Make someone fall in love with you.
(d) Repel any attack.
5. What city does Tamburlaine plan to conquer next?
6. With whom does Sigismund confer?
7. Tamburlaine claims that what/who will be embarrassed for Orcanes?
(b) Orcanes' children.
(c) The world.
8. Callapine vows to kill Tamburlaine as payment for what crime?
(a) Stealing horses.
(c) His parents' deaths.
(d) Capturing Callapine's wife.
9. Orcanes' allies are affiliated with what group?
10. Tamburlaine encourages his sons to do what?
(a) Wear their best armor.
(b) Burn the town.
(c) Stop mourning.
(d) Revere their mother's spirit.
11. Who stands by Tamburlaine's side at this time?
12. How many kings present Callapine?
13. Tamburlaine and Theridimas use what for target practice?
(d) City walls.
14. Callpine predicts that Tamburlaine will soon wear what?
(a) Badge of shame.
(b) The smell of defeat.
(d) A prison uniform.
15. Which of these things is not one of Olympia's complaints?
(a) Terrible food.
(b) No means of committing suicide.
(c) Theridimas' attentions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Calyphas complains about what kind of noise?
2. What does the Governor offer as a bribe?
3. How does Tamburlaine punish Calyphas?
4. What does Callapine give to Almeda?
5. What rebellious animal was subdued?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)