|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callapine announces his plans for:
(a) A new kingdom.
(c) A celebratory feast.
(d) A new army.
2. Who is urged to surrender?
(a) Governor of Babylon.
(b) Sultan of Saudi Arabia.
(d) King of Persia.
3. Who buried Calyphas?
(c) Kings' wives.
4. What is the name of the ruler's wife?
5. How many kings present Callapine?
6. Tamburlaine claims he will stop fighting when what event occurs?
(a) Earth stops revolving.
(b) Until he dies.
(c) Until he is proclaimed to be a god.
(d) Until all lands are conquered.
7. Zenocrate tells her sons that they must do what?
(a) Be happy.
(b) Slay their enemies.
(c) Emulate their father.
(d) Protect their grandfather.
8. Tamburlaine is known to speak in what type of language?
9. How many children do Tamburlaine and Zenocrate have?
10. How is Zenocrate's body transported?
(a) Horse and carriage.
(c) Pall bearers.
(d) Team of oxen.
11. What is the ratio of boys to girls?
(a) 3 boys/0 girls.
(b) 1 boy/0 girls.
(c) 5 girls/0 boys.
(d) 3 boys/2 girls.
12. What is to be done to the city's religious artifacts?
13. Almeda comments that since Tamburlaine has been named king, he has...
(a) Changed the face of the world.
(b) Amounted to nothing.
(c) Struck fear into the hearts of men.
(d) Became vain and careless.
14. Callapine prepares to enter what city?
15. Tamburlaine claims that what/who will be embarrassed for Orcanes?
(a) The world.
(c) Orcanes' children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many armies have become allies with Callapine?
2. Who kills the son?
3. Who is Callapine's chief ally?
4. What is the purpose of Theridimas' arrival?
5. Sigismund is wounded and is left to the whims of:
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)