|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tamburlaine admonishes one of the kings and orders him to be:
2. What is the ratio of boys to girls?
(a) 3 boys/0 girls.
(b) 5 girls/0 boys.
(c) 3 boys/2 girls.
(d) 1 boy/0 girls.
3. Who stands by Tamburlaine's side at this time?
4. Calyphas complains about what kind of noise?
(a) Horse's hooves.
(d) Trumpet blasts.
5. What does the Governor offer as a bribe?
(a) A dozen of his best horses
(b) Hidden treasure
(c) A solid gold chariot
(d) His wife
6. Tamburlaine is known to speak in what type of language?
7. To whom does Almeda turn for approval?
8. What happens to the ruler?
(a) He defeats the invaders.
(b) He hides from the enemy.
(c) He arranges for help.
(d) He dies.
9. Tamburlaine encourages his sons to do what?
(a) Stop mourning.
(b) Revere their mother's spirit.
(c) Wear their best armor.
(d) Burn the town.
10. Why is the wife not allowed to die?
(a) She is a witch.
(b) She knows the secrets of the kingdom.
(c) Theridimas is in love with her.
(d) She is pregnant.
11. The beauty of what item is commented on?
(a) Tamburlaine's chariot.
12. Tamburlaine claims he will stop fighting when what event occurs?
(a) Earth stops revolving.
(b) Until he is proclaimed to be a god.
(c) Until he dies.
(d) Until all lands are conquered.
13. With whom does Sigismund confer?
14. How many kings pull Tamburlaine's chariot?
15. Callpine predicts that Tamburlaine will soon wear what?
(b) A prison uniform.
(c) Badge of shame.
(d) The smell of defeat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orcanes' allies are affiliated with what group?
2. Tamburlaine mocks the kings for what reason?
3. What rebellious animal was subdued?
4. Orcanes proclaims the victory represents:
5. Music from what instrument precedes Theridimas' arrival?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)