|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these things is not one of Olympia's complaints?
(a) No means of committing suicide.
(b) Theridimas' attentions.
(d) Terrible food.
2. Who assures Callapine of victory?
(b) King of Amasia.
(d) King of Turkey.
3. Callapine vows to kill Tamburlaine as payment for what crime?
(a) Capturing Callapine's wife.
(b) His parents' deaths.
(d) Stealing horses.
4. Who reaps rewards for loyalty?
5. Tamburlaine claims that what/who will be embarrassed for Orcanes?
(c) The world.
(d) Orcanes' children.
6. Tamburlaine admonishes one of the kings and orders him to be:
7. Who is urged to surrender?
(a) Sultan of Saudi Arabia.
(b) King of Persia.
(c) Governor of Babylon.
8. According to Tamburlaine, blood is more precious than what jewel?
9. What are the soldiers given as gifts to celebrate their victory?
(b) Women and riches.
(c) New horses.
(d) Silver swords.
10. What is the purpose of Theridimas' arrival?
(a) To deliver news.
(b) To visit.
(c) To pay homage.
(d) To support Tamburlaine.
11. Callapine prepares to enter what city?
12. To whom does Almeda turn for approval?
13. Tamburlaine is known to speak in what type of language?
14. Tamburlaine prepares to go into battle with which king?
15. Music from what instrument precedes Theridimas' arrival?
Short Answer Questions
1. What act could bring dishonor on Tamburlaine?
2. The item is supposed to do what?
3. With whom does Sigismund confer?
4. How is Zenocrate's body transported?
5. Where is Olympia stabbed?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)