|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Callapine compares Tamburlaine's pride to the:
2. Who buried Calyphas?
(b) Kings' wives.
3. According to Tamburlaine, blood is more precious than what jewel?
4. Tamburlaine and Theridimas use what for target practice?
(b) City walls.
5. Music from what instrument precedes Theridimas' arrival?
6. Why wasn't the item used on Olympia's husband?
(a) Olympia wanted her husband to die.
(b) Olympia forgot about it.
(c) There was no time.
(d) There wasn't any available.
7. What city does Tamburlaine plan to conquer next?
8. What does the Governor offer as a bribe?
(a) A solid gold chariot
(b) A dozen of his best horses
(c) His wife
(d) Hidden treasure
9. What does Theridimas offer to Olympia as an incentive?
(a) A child.
10. Tamburlaine admonishes one of the kings and orders him to be:
11. To what does Tamburlaine compare the kings?
(b) Barking dogs.
(c) Stench of death.
12. Which of the sons fears death?
13. Who reaps rewards for loyalty?
14. Tamburlaine pledges to do what to the town in which Zenocrate died?
(a) Turn it into a shrine.
(b) Make it his home.
(c) Burn it down.
(d) Revisit it each year.
15. There is an imminent battle with whose army?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do Tamburlaine and Zenocrate have?
2. What is the illness plaguing Zenocrate?
3. Tamburlaine prepares to go into battle with which king?
4. With whom does Sigismund confer?
5. Tamburlaine is known to speak in what type of language?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)