|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not one who steps forth to pay homage to Tamburlaine?
2. Who buried Calyphas?
(c) Kings' wives.
3. How many children do Tamburlaine and Zenocrate have?
4. The exchange is compared to the enemies in what war?
(a) Trojan War.
(b) War of Athens.
(c) War of the Roses.
(d) World War I.
5. What is the purpose of Theridimas' arrival?
(a) To support Tamburlaine.
(b) To visit.
(c) To deliver news.
(d) To pay homage.
6. The wife urges her husband to do what?
(b) Barricade the city walls.
(d) Send for help.
7. Which king wants to give the city the chance to surrender?
8. How many armies have become allies with Callapine?
9. What is offered as a reward?
(a) An armada of ships.
(b) A fine stallion.
(c) A kingship.
(d) Gold and jewels.
10. Tamburlaine claims that what/who will be embarrassed for Orcanes?
(b) The world.
(d) Orcanes' children.
11. What does the Governor offer as a bribe?
(a) His wife
(b) Hidden treasure
(c) A solid gold chariot
(d) A dozen of his best horses
12. How many kings present Callapine?
13. Who kills the son?
(a) The mother.
(b) A traitorous regent.
(c) A rogue soldier.
(d) The father.
14. Tamburlaine claims he will stop fighting when what event occurs?
(a) Until all lands are conquered.
(b) Until he dies.
(c) Until he is proclaimed to be a god.
(d) Earth stops revolving.
15. Tamburlaine is known to speak in what type of language?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tamburlaine encourages his sons to do what?
2. What city does Tamburlaine plan to conquer next?
3. What does Callapine give to Almeda?
4. Calyphas complains about what kind of noise?
5. Who assures Callapine of victory?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)