|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is urged to surrender?
(a) Sultan of Saudi Arabia.
(b) King of Persia.
(d) Governor of Babylon.
2. How are the city's leaders killed?
3. Where is Olympia stabbed?
4. Tamburlaine and Theridimas use what for target practice?
(d) City walls.
5. How many children do Tamburlaine and Zenocrate have?
6. What does Zenocrate ask for shortly before she dies?
(a) Her crown.
(c) Tamburlaine's hand.
7. Tamburlaine pledges to do what to the town in which Zenocrate died?
(a) Burn it down.
(b) Turn it into a shrine.
(c) Revisit it each year.
(d) Make it his home.
8. There is an imminent battle with whose army?
9. What item does Olympia claim has magical powers?
10. Tamburlaine encourages his sons to do what?
(a) Wear their best armor.
(b) Burn the town.
(c) Stop mourning.
(d) Revere their mother's spirit.
11. Orcanes proclaims the victory represents:
(b) Blessings of the gods.
(c) Strength and cunning.
12. Callapine prepares to enter what city?
13. To whom does Almeda turn for approval?
14. Who is Callapine's chief ally?
(b) King of Hungary.
(d) King of Amasia.
15. What act could bring dishonor on Tamburlaine?
(a) Not being buried.
(b) Losing all of his allies and riches.
(c) Losing to a much smaller army.
(d) Being drawn and quartered in a public place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ruler's wife?
2. Orcanes' allies are affiliated with what group?
3. Zenocrate tells her sons that they must do what?
4. Tamburlaine mocks the kings for what reason?
5. Callapine predicts that Tamburlaine will soon encounter:
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)