|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tamburlaine punish Calyphas?
(a) Tamburlaine sends Calyphas home.
(b) Tamburlaine stabs Calyphas.
(c) Tamburlaine disowns Calyphas.
(d) Tamburlaine orders soldiers to arrest Calyphas.
2. What rebellious animal was subdued?
3. Who kills the son?
(a) The mother.
(b) The father.
(c) A rogue soldier.
(d) A traitorous regent.
4. What is offered as a reward?
(a) A fine stallion.
(b) An armada of ships.
(c) Gold and jewels.
(d) A kingship.
5. Callapine vows to kill Tamburlaine as payment for what crime?
(a) Stealing horses.
(b) His parents' deaths.
(c) Capturing Callapine's wife.
6. The wife urges her husband to do what?
(a) Send for help.
(b) Barricade the city walls.
7. Tamburlaine prepares to go into battle with which king?
8. How is Zenocrate's body transported?
(a) Team of oxen.
(b) Horse and carriage.
(d) Pall bearers.
9. How are the city's leaders killed?
10. Who assures Callapine of victory?
(a) King of Amasia.
(b) King of Turkey.
11. Sigismund is wounded and is left to the whims of:
(b) Skills of slaves.
(c) Wild beasts.
(d) The undertaker.
12. Which of the sons fears death?
13. According to Tamburlaine, blood is more precious than what jewel?
14. What is the name of the ruler's wife?
15. Orcanes' allies are affiliated with what group?
Short Answer Questions
1. Calyphas complains about what kind of noise?
2. What city does Tamburlaine plan to conquer next?
3. What happens to the ruler?
4. Tamburlaine pledges to do what to the town in which Zenocrate died?
5. Instead of fighting, Calyphas chooses to do what?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)