|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tamburlaine prove that wounds mean nothing?
(a) He kills a slave.
(b) He cuts his arm.
(c) He strikes one of the boys.
(d) He tells a story of one of his battles.
2. Callapine prepares to enter what city?
3. What is the purpose of Theridimas' arrival?
(a) To visit.
(b) To pay homage.
(c) To deliver news.
(d) To support Tamburlaine.
4. How many children do Tamburlaine and Zenocrate have?
5. What item does Olympia claim has magical powers?
6. Callpine predicts that Tamburlaine will soon wear what?
(a) A prison uniform.
(b) The smell of defeat.
(d) Badge of shame.
7. Which king wants to give the city the chance to surrender?
8. Orcanes' refers to Sigismund's:
9. How are the city's leaders killed?
10. How many armies have become allies with Callapine?
11. What does the Governor offer as a bribe?
(a) Hidden treasure
(b) A solid gold chariot
(c) His wife
(d) A dozen of his best horses
12. Who is Callapine's chief ally?
(b) King of Amasia.
(d) King of Hungary.
13. How is Zenocrate's body transported?
(a) Team of oxen.
(b) Horse and carriage.
(d) Pall bearers.
14. If Sigismund keeps his pact he will betray what?
(a) His soldiers.
(c) His family.
(d) His soul.
15. What act could bring dishonor on Tamburlaine?
(a) Losing to a much smaller army.
(b) Not being buried.
(c) Losing all of his allies and riches.
(d) Being drawn and quartered in a public place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callapine give to Almeda?
2. How does Tamburlaine punish Calyphas?
3. What is to be done to the city's religious artifacts?
4. Tamburlaine refers to Almeda as what?
5. Calyphas complains about what kind of noise?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)