|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orcanes proclaims the victory represents:
(a) Strength and cunning.
(b) Blessings of the gods.
2. What happens to the ruler?
(a) He arranges for help.
(b) He hides from the enemy.
(c) He defeats the invaders.
(d) He dies.
3. To what does Tamburlaine compare the kings?
(a) Stench of death.
(d) Barking dogs.
4. Callapine announces his plans for:
(a) A new kingdom.
(c) A celebratory feast.
(d) A new army.
5. Tamburlaine refers to Almeda as what?
(a) Old friend.
(c) Dire enemy.
(d) Worthy soldier.
6. Which of these things is not one of Olympia's complaints?
(b) No means of committing suicide.
(c) Terrible food.
(d) Theridimas' attentions.
7. Orcanes' allies are affiliated with what group?
8. What item does Olympia claim has magical powers?
9. To whom does Almeda turn for approval?
10. The beauty of what item is commented on?
(b) Tamburlaine's chariot.
11. Who complains about not being able to ride in the chariot?
12. What does Callapine give to Almeda?
13. Tamburlaine and Theridimas use what for target practice?
(d) City walls.
14. What is the name of the ruler's wife?
15. Tamburlaine encourages his sons to do what?
(a) Wear their best armor.
(b) Stop mourning.
(c) Revere their mother's spirit.
(d) Burn the town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the sons fears death?
2. Tamburlaine wishes for:
3. Callapine vows to kill Tamburlaine as payment for what crime?
4. What is the illness plaguing Zenocrate?
5. What does Theridimas offer to Olympia as an incentive?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)