|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Zenocrate's body transported?
(a) Pall bearers.
(b) Team of oxen.
(d) Horse and carriage.
2. Where is Olympia stabbed?
3. Orcanes proclaims the victory represents:
(b) Strength and cunning.
(d) Blessings of the gods.
4. Tamburlaine and Theridimas use what for target practice?
(d) City walls.
5. Callpine predicts that Tamburlaine will soon wear what?
(a) Badge of shame.
(b) A prison uniform.
(d) The smell of defeat.
6. What about Calyphas does Tamburlaine say is "weak?"
7. Tamburlaine is known to speak in what type of language?
8. What is the ratio of boys to girls?
(a) 5 girls/0 boys.
(b) 3 boys/2 girls.
(c) 1 boy/0 girls.
(d) 3 boys/0 girls.
9. To what does Tamburlaine compare the kings?
(a) Stench of death.
(b) Barking dogs.
10. The wife urges her husband to do what?
(b) Barricade the city walls.
(d) Send for help.
11. If Sigismund keeps his pact he will betray what?
(a) His soul.
(b) His soldiers.
(d) His family.
12. According to Tamburlaine, blood is more precious than what jewel?
13. What act could bring dishonor on Tamburlaine?
(a) Losing to a much smaller army.
(b) Being drawn and quartered in a public place.
(c) Not being buried.
(d) Losing all of his allies and riches.
14. How many kings present Callapine?
15. What is to be done to the city's religious artifacts?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tamburlaine claims that what/who will be embarrassed for Orcanes?
2. What city does Tamburlaine plan to conquer next?
3. Which of the sons fears death?
4. Music from what instrument precedes Theridimas' arrival?
5. Callapine vows to kill Tamburlaine as payment for what crime?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)