|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which king wants to give the city the chance to surrender?
2. What is offered as a reward?
(a) Gold and jewels.
(b) A fine stallion.
(c) A kingship.
(d) An armada of ships.
3. Tamburlaine encourages his sons to do what?
(a) Revere their mother's spirit.
(b) Stop mourning.
(c) Burn the town.
(d) Wear their best armor.
4. Orcanes' refers to Sigismund's:
5. How many armies have become allies with Callapine?
6. What item does Olympia claim has magical powers?
7. What happens to the ruler?
(a) He dies.
(b) He hides from the enemy.
(c) He arranges for help.
(d) He defeats the invaders.
8. Who is urged to surrender?
(a) King of Persia.
(c) Governor of Babylon.
(d) Sultan of Saudi Arabia.
9. Tamburlaine and Theridimas use what for target practice?
(a) City walls.
10. What does the Governor offer as a bribe?
(a) A dozen of his best horses
(b) His wife
(c) Hidden treasure
(d) A solid gold chariot
11. Callapine prepares to enter what city?
12. How does Tamburlaine prove that wounds mean nothing?
(a) He strikes one of the boys.
(b) He cuts his arm.
(c) He kills a slave.
(d) He tells a story of one of his battles.
13. How is Zenocrate's body transported?
(b) Pall bearers.
(c) Horse and carriage.
(d) Team of oxen.
14. To whom does Almeda turn for approval?
15. How many kings pull Tamburlaine's chariot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ratio of boys to girls?
2. Who kills the son?
3. What does Callapine give to Almeda?
4. To what does Tamburlaine compare the kings?
5. Callapine announces his plans for:
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)