|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is offered as a reward?
(a) Gold and jewels.
(b) An armada of ships.
(c) A kingship.
(d) A fine stallion.
2. Tamburlaine is known to speak in what type of language?
3. The item is supposed to do what?
(a) Repel any attack.
(b) Create a magical force field.
(c) Make someone fall in love with you.
(d) Heal wounds instantly.
4. Callapine vows to kill Tamburlaine as payment for what crime?
(a) His parents' deaths.
(c) Stealing horses.
(d) Capturing Callapine's wife.
5. Tamburlaine mocks the kings for what reason?
(a) They are stupid and vain.
(b) They underestimated his greatness.
(c) They were captured by children.
(d) They bleed too easily.
6. Tamburlaine prepares to go into battle with which king?
7. What does Theridimas offer to Olympia as an incentive?
(d) A child.
8. What is the name of the ruler's wife?
9. Who reaps rewards for loyalty?
10. Tamburlaine claims he will stop fighting when what event occurs?
(a) Earth stops revolving.
(b) Until he dies.
(c) Until he is proclaimed to be a god.
(d) Until all lands are conquered.
11. There is an imminent battle with whose army?
12. Which of these things is not one of Olympia's complaints?
(b) Terrible food.
(c) Theridimas' attentions.
(d) No means of committing suicide.
13. Where is Olympia stabbed?
14. If Sigismund keeps his pact he will betray what?
(b) His family.
(c) His soul.
(d) His soldiers.
15. According to Tamburlaine, blood is more precious than what jewel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Callapine predicts that Tamburlaine will soon encounter:
2. How do the kings celebrate?
3. Who is not one who steps forth to pay homage to Tamburlaine?
4. How many kings pull Tamburlaine's chariot?
5. What happens to the ruler?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)