|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stands by Tamburlaine's side at this time?
2. To whom does Almeda turn for approval?
3. Who buried Calyphas?
(d) Kings' wives.
4. Who kills the son?
(a) A rogue soldier.
(b) A traitorous regent.
(c) The mother.
(d) The father.
5. How does Tamburlaine punish Calyphas?
(a) Tamburlaine stabs Calyphas.
(b) Tamburlaine sends Calyphas home.
(c) Tamburlaine disowns Calyphas.
(d) Tamburlaine orders soldiers to arrest Calyphas.
6. Why wasn't the item used on Olympia's husband?
(a) There wasn't any available.
(b) Olympia forgot about it.
(c) Olympia wanted her husband to die.
(d) There was no time.
7. Which of these things is not one of Olympia's complaints?
(a) Theridimas' attentions.
(c) No means of committing suicide.
(d) Terrible food.
8. What does Theridimas offer to Olympia as an incentive?
(d) A child.
9. How many children do Tamburlaine and Zenocrate have?
10. What is the ratio of boys to girls?
(a) 5 girls/0 boys.
(b) 1 boy/0 girls.
(c) 3 boys/2 girls.
(d) 3 boys/0 girls.
11. Who assures Callapine of victory?
(b) King of Amasia.
(c) King of Turkey.
12. How is Zenocrate's body transported?
(a) Horse and carriage.
(b) Team of oxen.
(d) Pall bearers.
13. Where is Olympia stabbed?
14. Almeda comments that since Tamburlaine has been named king, he has...
(a) Amounted to nothing.
(b) Became vain and careless.
(c) Changed the face of the world.
(d) Struck fear into the hearts of men.
15. What is the name of the ruler's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Calyphas does Tamburlaine say is "weak?"
2. Orcanes proclaims the victory represents:
3. Callpine predicts that Tamburlaine will soon wear what?
4. Sigismund is wounded and is left to the whims of:
5. How many kings pull Tamburlaine's chariot?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)