|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which king wants to give the city the chance to surrender?
2. What city does Tamburlaine plan to conquer next?
3. Who assures Callapine of victory?
(a) King of Amasia.
(b) King of Turkey.
4. Who kills the son?
(a) The father.
(b) The mother.
(c) A traitorous regent.
(d) A rogue soldier.
5. Which is not a name of one of the children?
6. There is an imminent battle with whose army?
7. Zenocrate tells her sons that they must do what?
(a) Emulate their father.
(b) Be happy.
(c) Protect their grandfather.
(d) Slay their enemies.
8. Sigismund is wounded and is left to the whims of:
(a) Wild beasts.
(b) The undertaker.
(d) Skills of slaves.
9. Tamburlaine wishes for:
(a) A sword.
(d) His regents.
10. Where is Olympia stabbed?
11. Callapine predicts that Tamburlaine will soon encounter:
(b) The wrath of God.
(c) A disastrous fate.
(d) Vengeance for Bajazeth.
12. Calyphas complains about what kind of noise?
(b) Horse's hooves.
(c) Trumpet blasts.
13. Which of the sons fears death?
14. How many kings pull Tamburlaine's chariot?
15. Tamburlaine mocks the kings for what reason?
(a) They were captured by children.
(b) They underestimated his greatness.
(c) They bleed too easily.
(d) They are stupid and vain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orcanes' refers to Sigismund's:
2. Who stands by Tamburlaine's side at this time?
3. Callapine prepares to enter what city?
4. Who is Callapine's chief ally?
5. Who is urged to surrender?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)