|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Sigismund keeps his pact he will betray what?
(a) His soul.
(c) His soldiers.
(d) His family.
2. What about Calyphas does Tamburlaine say is "weak?"
3. Who is not one who steps forth to pay homage to Tamburlaine?
4. How does Tamburlaine prove that wounds mean nothing?
(a) He cuts his arm.
(b) He strikes one of the boys.
(c) He tells a story of one of his battles.
(d) He kills a slave.
5. What is the illness plaguing Zenocrate?
(d) It is not revealed.
6. Music from what instrument precedes Theridimas' arrival?
7. Tamburlaine encourages his sons to do what?
(a) Wear their best armor.
(b) Stop mourning.
(c) Revere their mother's spirit.
(d) Burn the town.
8. Tamburlaine prepares to go into battle with which king?
9. What city does Tamburlaine plan to conquer next?
10. What is the purpose of Theridimas' arrival?
(a) To support Tamburlaine.
(b) To deliver news.
(c) To pay homage.
(d) To visit.
11. How many armies have become allies with Callapine?
12. Tamburlaine admonishes one of the kings and orders him to be:
13. To whom does Almeda turn for approval?
14. How do the kings celebrate?
(a) Military games.
(d) Wine and women.
15. Which of the sons fears death?
Short Answer Questions
1. The wife urges her husband to do what?
2. With whom does Sigismund confer?
3. What does Callapine give to Almeda?
4. How is Zenocrate's body transported?
5. Tamburlaine mocks the kings for what reason?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)