|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the lords speaks out against Tamburlaine?
2. Sigismund comes from what country?
3. Who suggests the negative side of Tamburlaine's army?
4. Cosroe considers Tamburlaine to be a powerful:
5. Who is the King of Persia?
6. Which king is mentioned first in this scene?
7. Who informs Tamburlaine that he will be unable to fulfill his mission?
8. How does Zenocrate's partner die?
(a) Eaten by lions.
9. Who has been defeated in battle?
10. Corsoe comments that Mycetes should kiss what?
(a) His papal ring.
(b) His feet.
(c) His royal seat.
(d) The ground he walks on.
11. Tamburlaine plans to treat Bajazeth as what?
(a) A stable boy.
(b) An adviser.
(c) A slave.
(d) A footstool.
12. Mycetes believes war to be:
13. At the end of this scene, Mycetes is surprised that the item was not...
14. Which is not represented by a crown?
15. What is the purpose of the treaty?
(a) To defeat Tamburlaine.
(b) To steal gold from Bajazeth.
(c) To conquer Persia.
(d) To assume the Sultan's role in Egypt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Tamburlaine use to feed Bajazeth?
2. Who informs Mycetes of the betrayal?
3. What other region does this king intend to conquer?
4. Mycetes believes Tamburlaine will become:
5. Tamburlaine considers what emotion to be feminine?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)