|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to claim the throne?
2. Who are common targets in war?
3. Tamburlaine reiterates his oath to remain:
4. What does Tamburlaine promise to Zenocrate?
(a) To release her in Egypt.
(b) To make her an empress.
(c) To give her many children.
(d) To provide her with riches and jewels.
5. Which of the lords speaks out against Tamburlaine?
6. Mycetes offers what to the one that kills the traitors?
(a) Threat of slavery.
(c) Pep talk.
(d) Positions in the court.
7. From what/whom does Mycetes want to hide the item?
8. Who informs Cosroe of Theridimas' defection?
9. The king attempts to negotiate with Tamburlaine on what item?
(c) The slave Zenocrate.
10. Who proclaims support for Cosroe?
11. Who suggests the negative side of Tamburlaine's army?
12. The Sultan is angry because Zenocrate is being kept as Tamburlaine's:
(a) Love slave.
13. Who is approached regarding a potential escape?
14. Who has been defeated in battle?
15. Tamburlaine intends to conquer every territory to what region?
(a) The Atlantic Ocean.
(c) South pole.
(d) North Pole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tamburlaine is urged not to move forward into what country?
2. How many children does Bajazeth have?
3. Who is Zenocrate's father?
4. Mycetes believes Tamburlaine will become:
5. Who are the two parties involved in peace talks?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)