|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Tamburlaine that he will be unable to fulfill his mission?
2. Who has been defeated in battle?
3. Who is the brother to Mycetes?
4. What is the name of the person with whom Zenocrate speaks?
5. Tamburlaine is advancing toward what territory?
6. What country is threatened with invasion?
7. Who will receive the crowns of Bajazeth's regents?
(a) Theridimas and Techelles.
(b) Mycetes and Bajazeth.
(c) Meander and Techelles.
(d) Theridimas and Menaphon.
8. To which god is Tamburlaine compared?
9. Who suggests the negative side of Tamburlaine's army?
10. Sigismund comes from what country?
11. What is the name of Bajazeth's son?
12. Tamburlaine is criticized for what trait?
13. Who is not present during the conversation between Cosroe and Tamburlaine?
14. Tamburlaine intends to conquer every territory to what region?
(a) North Pole.
(b) South pole.
(d) The Atlantic Ocean.
15. Which is not represented by a crown?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Tamburlaine on behalf of Persia?
2. Tamburlaine is urged not to move forward into what country?
3. Who is quick to praise Tamburlaine?
4. Tamburlaine is accused of being a:
5. Where does Tamburlaine intend to take Zenocrate?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)