|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mode of transportation do the potential allies use?
2. Who proposes peace talks instead of war?
(d) King of Arabia.
3. Tamburlaine is criticized for what trait?
4. Sigismund comes from what country?
5. Tamburlaine is urged not to move forward into what country?
6. Who is the King of Persia?
7. The king attempts to negotiate with Tamburlaine on what item?
(d) The slave Zenocrate.
8. Who approaches Tamburlaine on behalf of Persia?
9. What will Tamburlaine's new title be?
(c) Chief of Staff.
10. To whom does Sigismund pray?
11. Who makes the comment that Tamburlaine seems to be in love?
12. How many children does Bajazeth have?
13. What is a "basso?"
(a) Small horse.
(b) Type of serving dish.
14. What does Tamburlaine intend to do before attacking the soldiers?
(a) Reiterate game plan.
15. Which is not represented by a crown?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is approached regarding a potential escape?
2. Who informs Tamburlaine that he will be unable to fulfill his mission?
3. What is the name of the person with whom Zenocrate speaks?
4. Who is Zenocrate's father?
5. Who is the brother to Mycetes?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)