|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been defeated in battle?
2. Where does Tamburlaine intend to take Zenocrate?
3. Who are common targets in war?
4. Tamburlaine originally says that his love for Zenocrate is:
(d) A ploy.
5. Which is not offered as a prize for helping the prisoner to escape?
(a) Beautiful women.
6. What is the name of the person with whom Zenocrate speaks?
7. Tamburlaine is criticized for what trait?
8. To whom does Sigismund pray?
9. Corsoe comments that Mycetes should kiss what?
(a) His papal ring.
(b) His royal seat.
(c) His feet.
(d) The ground he walks on.
10. How many soldiers arrive to confront Tamburlaine?
11. What item does Mycetes decide to hide?
(c) Holy Grail.
12. Which king is mentioned first in this scene?
13. Which of the following describes Bajazeth's children?
(a) 1 son, 3 daughters.
(b) 4 sons, 3 daughters.
(c) 2 daughters.
(d) 3 sons
14. Who approaches Tamburlaine on behalf of Persia?
15. At the end of this scene, Mycetes is surprised that the item was not...
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds the item?
2. What cry is heard as the soldiers venture forth?
3. Who/what serves as witness to the new agreement?
4. Who is Almeda?
5. The Sultan vows to free which prisoner?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)