|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who/what serves as witness to the new agreement?
(c) Tree stump.
2. What other region does this king intend to conquer?
(a) Ottoman Empire.
3. To whom does Sigismund pray?
4. Corsoe comments that Mycetes should kiss what?
(a) His feet.
(b) His papal ring.
(c) His royal seat.
(d) The ground he walks on.
5. Which of the following describes Bajazeth's children?
(a) 1 son, 3 daughters.
(b) 2 daughters.
(c) 3 sons
(d) 4 sons, 3 daughters.
6. Who proclaims support for Cosroe?
7. Who is Zenocrate's father?
(b) King of France.
(c) Sultan of Egypt.
(d) Sultan of Saudi Arabia.
8. From what/whom does Mycetes want to hide the item?
9. Zenocrate is told that Tamburlaine thinks only of:
10. Sigismund comes from what country?
11. Who finds the item?
12. How does Zenocrate's partner die?
(b) Eaten by lions.
13. Who are common targets in war?
14. What will be Cosroe's new title?
(a) Chief Advisor to the King.
15. Who are the two parties involved in peace talks?
(a) Callapine and Tamburlaine.
(b) Orcanes and Callapine.
(c) Tamburlaine and the Sultan.
(d) Orcanes and Sigismund.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the remains of the peace offering displayed?
2. What is the purpose of the treaty?
3. To which of these is Tamburlaine not compared?
4. Who has been defeated in battle?
5. Who approaches Tamburlaine on behalf of Persia?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)