|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not present during the conversation between Cosroe and Tamburlaine?
2. The Sultan vows to free which prisoner?
3. What is an alternate title for the Sultan?
4. Mycetes believes Tamburlaine will become:
5. How many children does Bajazeth have?
6. Which king is mentioned first in this scene?
7. Mycetes believes war to be:
8. Who proposes peace talks instead of war?
(b) King of Arabia.
9. Who informs Mycetes of the betrayal?
10. The Sultan is angry because Zenocrate is being kept as Tamburlaine's:
(c) Love slave.
11. Tamburlaine compares himself to who/what?
(a) The wind.
(b) Atilla the Hun.
(c) Ancient Greek gods.
(d) A mighty stallion.
12. The king attempts to negotiate with Tamburlaine on what item?
(d) The slave Zenocrate.
13. Zenocrate cannot understand how to reconcile love and...
14. Which of the following describes Bajazeth's children?
(a) 4 sons, 3 daughters.
(b) 2 daughters.
(c) 3 sons
(d) 1 son, 3 daughters.
15. Tamburlaine plans to treat Bajazeth as what?
(a) A stable boy.
(b) A slave.
(c) A footstool.
(d) An adviser.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends a peace offering to Tamburlaine?
2. What is the purpose of the treaty?
3. Who is quick to praise Tamburlaine?
4. Who are common targets in war?
5. Who informs Tamburlaine that he will be unable to fulfill his mission?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)