|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Bajazeth's son?
2. Tamburlaine is accused of being a:
(a) Holy man.
3. Who is not present during the conversation between Cosroe and Tamburlaine?
4. Who proposes peace talks instead of war?
(b) King of Arabia.
5. Sigismund comes from what country?
6. Who is quick to praise Tamburlaine?
7. The Sultan is angry because Zenocrate is being kept as Tamburlaine's:
(b) Love slave.
8. Who is approached regarding a potential escape?
9. Tamburlaine is criticized for what trait?
10. To which of these is Tamburlaine not compared?
(c) Wrath of God.
11. Zenocrate cannot understand how to reconcile love and...
12. What is the name of Bajazeth's wife?
13. Who/what serves as witness to the new agreement?
(c) Tree stump.
14. Who has been defeated in battle?
15. Who approaches Tamburlaine on behalf of Persia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which empire is ruled by this king?
2. Who is Almeda?
3. To whom does Sigismund pray?
4. Mycetes is urged to offer what to the soldiers?
5. Where are Bajazeth and Zabina being held?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)