|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Tamburlaine use to feed Bajazeth?
2. Who is the brother to Mycetes?
3. Which king is mentioned first in this scene?
4. What trait does the new emperor claim to have that the old one did not?
5. Which is not represented by a crown?
6. Who is being held prisoner in Tamburlaine's jail?
(d) King of Arabia.
7. What other region does this king intend to conquer?
(c) Ottoman Empire.
8. Sigismund comes from what country?
9. Tamburlaine is criticized for what trait?
10. What is the peace offering?
(a) Four Virgins.
(c) Jewels and Gold.
(d) Keys to the Kingdom.
11. Why is Mycetes mocked?
(a) For oversleeping.
(b) For being ineffectual.
(c) For not seeing the enemy's weakness.
(d) For concentrating too much on war.
12. What mode of transportation do the potential allies use?
13. What is the name of Bajazeth's son?
14. Mycetes believes war to be:
15. Tamburlaine is accused of being a:
(d) Holy man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Zenocrate's father live?
2. Which area is not among those Tamburlaine intends to conquer?
3. Tamburlaine is advancing toward what territory?
4. The king attempts to negotiate with Tamburlaine on what item?
5. Tamburlaine originally says that his love for Zenocrate is:
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)