|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many crowns adorn Tamburlaine's plate?
2. Which empire is ruled by this king?
3. Zenocrate cannot understand how to reconcile love and...
4. Which of the lords speaks out against Tamburlaine?
5. Who informs Tamburlaine that he will be unable to fulfill his mission?
6. Cosroe considers Tamburlaine to be a powerful:
7. What cry is heard as the soldiers venture forth?
(a) To the trenches!
(b) Move out!
(c) We shall overcome!
(d) God save the King!
8. Who will receive the crowns of Bajazeth's regents?
(a) Mycetes and Bajazeth.
(b) Theridimas and Menaphon.
(c) Meander and Techelles.
(d) Theridimas and Techelles.
9. How is the basso received?
(a) With derision.
(b) With mercy.
(c) With respect.
(d) With contempt.
10. What is Theridimas' title?
11. Who is being held prisoner in Tamburlaine's jail?
(a) King of Arabia.
12. At the end of this scene, Mycetes is surprised that the item was not...
13. What does Tamburlaine intend to do before attacking the soldiers?
(b) Reiterate game plan.
14. The king attempts to negotiate with Tamburlaine on what item?
(d) The slave Zenocrate.
15. Why is Mycetes mocked?
(a) For concentrating too much on war.
(b) For oversleeping.
(c) For not seeing the enemy's weakness.
(d) For being ineffectual.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two parties involved in peace talks?
2. Who is the brother to Mycetes?
3. Who is Zenocrate's father?
4. What will Tamburlaine's new title be?
5. What country is threatened with invasion?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)