|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Bajazeth's wife?
2. Where are Bajazeth and Zabina being held?
(a) In a cage.
(b) In the dungeon.
(c) In a pit.
(d) In a shack.
3. Mycetes believes Tamburlaine will become:
4. With whom does Zenocrate discuss her feelings toward Tamburlaine?
(a) Loyal servant.
(c) Lady in waiting.
(d) Other slave.
5. Which king is mentioned first in this scene?
6. Who is not present during the conversation between Cosroe and Tamburlaine?
7. To which of these is Tamburlaine not compared?
(d) Wrath of God.
8. How many crowns adorn Tamburlaine's plate?
9. What other region does this king intend to conquer?
(b) Ottoman Empire.
10. Who is being held prisoner in Tamburlaine's jail?
(a) King of Arabia.
11. What is an alternate title for the Sultan?
12. Tamburlaine reiterates his oath to remain:
13. Which empire is ruled by this king?
14. Sigismund comes from what country?
15. Which is not offered as a prize for helping the prisoner to escape?
(b) Beautiful women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mycetes believes war to be:
2. How many soldiers arrive to confront Tamburlaine?
3. What country is threatened with invasion?
4. Who suggests the negative side of Tamburlaine's army?
5. What trait does the new emperor claim to have that the old one did not?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)