|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sigismund comes from what country?
2. The king attempts to negotiate with Tamburlaine on what item?
(d) The slave Zenocrate.
3. Tamburlaine reiterates his oath to remain:
4. Who will receive the crowns of Bajazeth's regents?
(a) Theridimas and Techelles.
(b) Theridimas and Menaphon.
(c) Mycetes and Bajazeth.
(d) Meander and Techelles.
5. Who is not present during the conversation between Cosroe and Tamburlaine?
6. Mycetes is urged to offer what to the soldiers?
7. What item does Mycetes decide to hide?
(d) Holy Grail.
8. What does Tamburlaine intend to do before attacking the soldiers?
(a) Reiterate game plan.
9. Who is the King of Persia?
10. Tamburlaine compares himself to who/what?
(a) Ancient Greek gods.
(b) Atilla the Hun.
(c) A mighty stallion.
(d) The wind.
11. Which king is mentioned first in this scene?
12. Who has been defeated in battle?
13. What is Theridimas' title?
14. Tamburlaine is accused of being a:
(c) Holy man.
15. Where does Tamburlaine intend to take Zenocrate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not among the things Tamburlaine considers himself to be?
2. From what/whom does Mycetes want to hide the item?
3. What are Zenocrate's servants threatened with if they do not swear loyalty?
4. How does Zenocrate's partner die?
5. Which of the lords speaks out against Tamburlaine?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)