|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes Bajazeth's children?
(a) 2 daughters.
(b) 1 son, 3 daughters.
(c) 3 sons
(d) 4 sons, 3 daughters.
2. Which is not represented by a crown?
3. Why is Mycetes mocked?
(a) For concentrating too much on war.
(b) For oversleeping.
(c) For being ineffectual.
(d) For not seeing the enemy's weakness.
4. Tamburlaine originally says that his love for Zenocrate is:
(d) A ploy.
5. Tamburlaine is urged not to move forward into what country?
6. What is the name of Bajazeth's son?
7. Who proclaims support for Cosroe?
8. To whom does Sigismund pray?
9. How is the basso received?
(a) With mercy.
(b) With derision.
(c) With contempt.
(d) With respect.
10. According to the person, Zenocrate should have ______ the actions of Tamburlaine.
11. What does Tamburlaine plan to display to impress the Persian soldiers?
(a) Battle armor.
(b) Number of armed soldiers.
12. Mycetes believes war to be:
13. Who finds the item?
14. Corsoe comments that Mycetes should kiss what?
(a) His feet.
(b) The ground he walks on.
(c) His papal ring.
(d) His royal seat.
15. What item does Tamburlaine claim is the finest ever?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are common targets in war?
2. To which of these is Tamburlaine not compared?
3. Tamburlaine intends to conquer every territory to what region?
4. What mode of transportation do the potential allies use?
5. Mycetes is urged to offer what to the soldiers?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)