|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two parties involved in peace talks?
(a) Callapine and Tamburlaine.
(b) Tamburlaine and the Sultan.
(c) Orcanes and Callapine.
(d) Orcanes and Sigismund.
2. According to the person, Zenocrate should have ______ the actions of Tamburlaine.
3. Which is not represented by a crown?
4. Mycetes believes war to be:
5. Tamburlaine plans to treat Bajazeth as what?
(a) A stable boy.
(b) An adviser.
(c) A slave.
(d) A footstool.
6. With whom does Zenocrate discuss her feelings toward Tamburlaine?
(a) Loyal servant.
(c) Other slave.
(d) Lady in waiting.
7. The king attempts to negotiate with Tamburlaine on what item?
(d) The slave Zenocrate.
8. From what/whom does Mycetes want to hide the item?
9. Where does Zenocrate's father live?
10. Which king is mentioned first in this scene?
11. How many children does Bajazeth have?
12. During what era was the play written?
(d) Middle Ages.
13. Who is the brother to Mycetes?
14. What trait does the new emperor claim to have that the old one did not?
15. Who is being held prisoner in Tamburlaine's jail?
(b) King of Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mode of transportation do the potential allies use?
2. Tamburlaine is criticized for what trait?
3. Who proposes peace talks instead of war?
4. Who is quick to praise Tamburlaine?
5. Who is the prisoner's mother?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)