|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Cosroe of Theridimas' defection?
2. Who will receive the crowns of Bajazeth's regents?
(a) Meander and Techelles.
(b) Theridimas and Menaphon.
(c) Theridimas and Techelles.
(d) Mycetes and Bajazeth.
3. Who are common targets in war?
4. Which is not represented by a crown?
5. Tamburlaine is criticized for what trait?
6. Who/what serves as witness to the new agreement?
(b) Tree stump.
7. Which of the following is not among the things Tamburlaine considers himself to be?
(b) Braver then Mycetes.
(c) Poised for victory.
8. Corsoe comments that Mycetes should kiss what?
(a) The ground he walks on.
(b) His royal seat.
(c) His feet.
(d) His papal ring.
9. The Sultan is angry because Zenocrate is being kept as Tamburlaine's:
(d) Love slave.
10. Tamburlaine is advancing toward what territory?
11. During what era was the play written?
(c) Middle Ages.
12. The Sultan vows to free which prisoner?
13. Who does the Sultan approach as a potential ally?
(a) King of Greece.
(d) King of Arabia.
14. Cosroe considers Tamburlaine to be a powerful:
15. To which god is Tamburlaine compared?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sigismund comes from what country?
2. Mycetes believes war to be:
3. From what/whom does Mycetes want to hide the item?
4. Tamburlaine is urged not to move forward into what country?
5. How many soldiers arrive to confront Tamburlaine?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)