|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Zenocrate's father live?
2. Which is not represented by a crown?
3. Which empire is ruled by this king?
4. What does Tamburlaine plan to display to impress the Persian soldiers?
(b) Battle armor.
(c) Number of armed soldiers.
5. The Sultan is angry because Zenocrate is being kept as Tamburlaine's:
(c) Love slave.
6. From what/whom does Mycetes want to hide the item?
7. What is a "basso?"
(a) Small horse.
(b) Type of serving dish.
8. What mode of transportation do the potential allies use?
9. The Sultan vows to free which prisoner?
10. Who is not present during the conversation between Cosroe and Tamburlaine?
11. Who does the Sultan approach as a potential ally?
(c) King of Greece.
(d) King of Arabia.
12. Who is quick to praise Tamburlaine?
13. How many soldiers arrive to confront Tamburlaine?
14. At the end of this scene, Mycetes is surprised that the item was not...
15. Who/what serves as witness to the new agreement?
(a) Tree stump.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Tamburlaine's new title be?
2. Who is approached regarding a potential escape?
3. Cosroe considers Tamburlaine to be a powerful:
4. Who is Almeda?
5. Who is the prisoner's mother?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)