|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the lords speaks out against Tamburlaine?
2. Tamburlaine is advancing toward what territory?
3. Tamburlaine intends to conquer every territory to what region?
(b) South pole.
(c) The Atlantic Ocean.
(d) North Pole.
4. Who is Zenocrate's father?
(a) Sultan of Saudi Arabia.
(c) Sultan of Egypt.
(d) King of France.
5. Who is being held prisoner in Tamburlaine's jail?
(a) King of Arabia.
6. Tamburlaine plans to treat Bajazeth as what?
(a) A stable boy.
(b) A footstool.
(c) A slave.
(d) An adviser.
7. At the end of this scene, Mycetes is surprised that the item was not...
8. What is the purpose of the treaty?
(a) To defeat Tamburlaine.
(b) To assume the Sultan's role in Egypt.
(c) To steal gold from Bajazeth.
(d) To conquer Persia.
9. From what/whom does Mycetes want to hide the item?
10. What mode of transportation do the potential allies use?
11. Why is Mycetes mocked?
(a) For being ineffectual.
(b) For not seeing the enemy's weakness.
(c) For oversleeping.
(d) For concentrating too much on war.
12. Which is not represented by a crown?
13. Zenocrate is told that Tamburlaine thinks only of:
14. Mycetes believes war to be:
15. Who is the prisoner's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an alternate title for the Sultan?
2. Tamburlaine is accused of being a:
3. Where are the remains of the peace offering displayed?
4. Corsoe comments that Mycetes should kiss what?
5. According to the person, Zenocrate should have ______ the actions of Tamburlaine.
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)