|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approaches Tamburlaine on behalf of Persia?
2. Who informs Tamburlaine that he will be unable to fulfill his mission?
3. Who is the prisoner's mother?
4. The Sultan vows to free which prisoner?
5. Tamburlaine intends to conquer every territory to what region?
(a) South pole.
(c) North Pole.
(d) The Atlantic Ocean.
6. Why is Mycetes mocked?
(a) For being ineffectual.
(b) For concentrating too much on war.
(c) For oversleeping.
(d) For not seeing the enemy's weakness.
7. What will be Cosroe's new title?
(d) Chief Advisor to the King.
8. How many crowns adorn Tamburlaine's plate?
9. Which king is mentioned first in this scene?
10. What does Tamburlaine promise to Zenocrate?
(a) To release her in Egypt.
(b) To give her many children.
(c) To make her an empress.
(d) To provide her with riches and jewels.
11. Which is not represented by a crown?
12. Who/what serves as witness to the new agreement?
(c) Tree stump.
13. To which god is Tamburlaine compared?
14. From what/whom does Mycetes want to hide the item?
15. Which is not offered as a prize for helping the prisoner to escape?
(b) Beautiful women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Mycetes decide to hide?
2. Tamburlaine is criticized for what trait?
3. Zenocrate cannot understand how to reconcile love and...
4. Who is Zenocrate's father?
5. What does Tamburlaine intend to do before attacking the soldiers?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)