|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tamburlaine is urged not to move forward into what country?
2. The Sultan vows to free which prisoner?
3. Mycetes believes Tamburlaine will become:
4. What other region does this king intend to conquer?
(b) Ottoman Empire.
5. How many soldiers arrive to confront Tamburlaine?
6. From what/whom does Mycetes want to hide the item?
7. Who informs Tamburlaine that he will be unable to fulfill his mission?
8. Which is not represented by a crown?
9. To which god is Tamburlaine compared?
10. Which of the lords speaks out against Tamburlaine?
11. Tamburlaine plans to treat Bajazeth as what?
(a) A slave.
(b) An adviser.
(c) A footstool.
(d) A stable boy.
12. What does Tamburlaine plan to display to impress the Persian soldiers?
(b) Battle armor.
(c) Number of armed soldiers.
13. Which empire is ruled by this king?
14. Where are the remains of the peace offering displayed?
(a) On the banquet table.
(b) In the courtyard.
(c) In Tamburlaine's trophy case.
(d) On the walls of the city.
15. Tamburlaine reiterates his oath to remain:
Short Answer Questions
1. Who proposes peace talks instead of war?
2. Who is Almeda?
3. During what era was the play written?
4. The king attempts to negotiate with Tamburlaine on what item?
5. What is the peace offering?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)