|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Sigismund pray?
2. The Sultan is angry because Zenocrate is being kept as Tamburlaine's:
(c) Love slave.
3. Who finds the item?
4. What will Tamburlaine's new title be?
(a) Chief of Staff.
5. Mycetes believes war to be:
6. What is the name of the person with whom Zenocrate speaks?
7. Who suggests the negative side of Tamburlaine's army?
8. Who informs Cosroe of Theridimas' defection?
9. How is the basso received?
(a) With derision.
(b) With contempt.
(c) With mercy.
(d) With respect.
10. Tamburlaine reiterates his oath to remain:
11. Who are common targets in war?
12. Who wants to claim the throne?
13. Where are the remains of the peace offering displayed?
(a) On the banquet table.
(b) In Tamburlaine's trophy case.
(c) In the courtyard.
(d) On the walls of the city.
14. Zenocrate is told that Tamburlaine thinks only of:
15. Who approaches Tamburlaine on behalf of Persia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which area is not among those Tamburlaine intends to conquer?
2. Who is not present during the conversation between Cosroe and Tamburlaine?
3. Who does the Sultan approach as a potential ally?
4. How many crowns adorn Tamburlaine's plate?
5. Who proclaims support for Cosroe?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)