|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the comment that Tamburlaine seems to be in love?
2. What is Theridimas' title?
3. At the end of this scene, Mycetes is surprised that the item was not...
4. Mycetes offers what to the one that kills the traitors?
(b) Threat of slavery.
(c) Positions in the court.
(d) Pep talk.
5. What item does Tamburlaine claim is the finest ever?
6. Tamburlaine originally says that his love for Zenocrate is:
(c) A ploy.
7. To which of these is Tamburlaine not compared?
(d) Wrath of God.
8. Why is Mycetes mocked?
(a) For being ineffectual.
(b) For concentrating too much on war.
(c) For not seeing the enemy's weakness.
(d) For oversleeping.
9. Tamburlaine is accused of being a:
(c) Holy man.
10. What are Zenocrate's servants threatened with if they do not swear loyalty?
(a) Public humiliation.
11. How is the basso received?
(a) With derision.
(b) With mercy.
(c) With respect.
(d) With contempt.
12. How does Zenocrate's partner die?
(d) Eaten by lions.
13. What does Tamburlaine promise to Zenocrate?
(a) To make her an empress.
(b) To release her in Egypt.
(c) To give her many children.
(d) To provide her with riches and jewels.
14. Which of the following describes Bajazeth's children?
(a) 2 daughters.
(b) 1 son, 3 daughters.
(c) 4 sons, 3 daughters.
(d) 3 sons
15. Who informs Tamburlaine that he will be unable to fulfill his mission?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not among the things Tamburlaine considers himself to be?
2. According to the person, Zenocrate should have ______ the actions of Tamburlaine.
3. What is the purpose of the treaty?
4. Who suggests the negative side of Tamburlaine's army?
5. Where does Zenocrate's father live?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)