Short Answer Key
Part 1, Act 1, Scene 1
1. During what era was the play written?
2. Who is the King of Persia?
3. Who is the brother to Mycetes?
4. Why is Mycetes mocked?
For being ineffectual.
5. What is Theridimas' title?
6. Tamburlaine is accused of being a:
7. Which of the lords speaks out against Tamburlaine?
8. What country is threatened with invasion?
9. Who wants to claim the throne?
10. What cry is heard as the soldiers venture forth?
God save the King!
11. Corsoe comments that Mycetes should kiss what?
His royal seat.
12. What trait does the new emperor claim to have that the old one did not?
Part 1, Act 1, Scene 2
1. Where does Tamburlaine intend to take Zenocrate?
2. How many soldiers arrive to confront Tamburlaine?
3. Who makes the...
This section contains 1,629 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)