1. During what era was the play written?
2. Who is the King of Persia?
3. Who is the brother to Mycetes?
4. Why is Mycetes mocked?
For being ineffectual.
5. What is Theridimas' title?
6. Tamburlaine is accused of being a:
7. Which of the lords speaks out against Tamburlaine?
8. What country is threatened with invasion?
9. Who wants to claim the throne?
10. What cry is heard as the soldiers venture forth?
God save the King!
11. Corsoe comments that Mycetes should kiss what?
His royal seat.
This section contains 2,596 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)