|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tamburlaine claims that what/who will be embarrassed for Orcanes?
(a) Orcanes' children.
(b) The world.
2. Callapine prepares to enter what city?
3. Who is urged to surrender?
(a) Sultan of Saudi Arabia.
(b) Governor of Babylon.
(d) King of Persia.
4. Who wants to claim the throne?
5. Calyphas complains about what kind of noise?
(b) Horse's hooves.
(d) Trumpet blasts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the illness plaguing Zenocrate?
2. What will Tamburlaine's new title be?
3. Who are the two parties involved in peace talks?
4. Mycetes is urged to offer what to the soldiers?
5. How many crowns adorn Tamburlaine's plate?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)