|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the treaty?
(a) To assume the Sultan's role in Egypt.
(b) To defeat Tamburlaine.
(c) To steal gold from Bajazeth.
(d) To conquer Persia.
2. How do the kings celebrate?
(a) Wine and women.
(c) Military games.
3. What act could bring dishonor on Tamburlaine?
(a) Being drawn and quartered in a public place.
(b) Losing all of his allies and riches.
(c) Losing to a much smaller army.
(d) Not being buried.
4. How does Zenocrate's partner die?
(a) Eaten by lions.
5. To which god is Tamburlaine compared?
Short Answer Questions
1. Zenocrate tells her sons that they must do what?
2. What object does Tamburlaine use to feed Bajazeth?
3. What does Zenocrate ask for shortly before she dies?
4. How is the basso received?
5. Which of the following is not among the things Tamburlaine considers himself to be?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)