|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been defeated in battle?
2. Who wants to claim the throne?
3. What is the name of Bajazeth's son?
4. Mycetes believes Tamburlaine will become:
5. Sigismund is wounded and is left to the whims of:
(b) The undertaker.
(c) Wild beasts.
(d) Skills of slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Zenocrate cannot understand how to reconcile love and...
2. What city does Tamburlaine plan to conquer next?
3. Who is Callapine's chief ally?
4. Who reaps rewards for loyalty?
5. To which of these is Tamburlaine not compared?
This section contains 118 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)