|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Zenocrate's father live?
2. Tamburlaine is urged not to move forward into what country?
3. From what/whom does Mycetes want to hide the item?
4. How do the kings celebrate?
(a) Wine and women.
(b) Military games.
5. Tamburlaine is accused of being a:
(d) Holy man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tamburlaine plans to treat Bajazeth as what?
2. How are the city's leaders killed?
3. During what era was the play written?
4. Who are the two parties involved in peace talks?
5. Who assures Callapine of victory?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)