|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tamburlaine originally says that his love for Zenocrate is:
(b) A ploy.
2. With whom does Sigismund confer?
3. The Sultan vows to free which prisoner?
4. Tamburlaine pledges to do what to the town in which Zenocrate died?
(a) Burn it down.
(b) Make it his home.
(c) Revisit it each year.
(d) Turn it into a shrine.
5. What is the ratio of boys to girls?
(a) 1 boy/0 girls.
(b) 3 boys/2 girls.
(c) 5 girls/0 boys.
(d) 3 boys/0 girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tamburlaine intends to conquer every territory to what region?
2. Tamburlaine is advancing toward what territory?
3. What is a "basso?"
4. Which is not offered as a prize for helping the prisoner to escape?
5. Mycetes offers what to the one that kills the traitors?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)