|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The king attempts to negotiate with Tamburlaine on what item?
(a) The slave Zenocrate.
2. Which of the following is not among the things Tamburlaine considers himself to be?
(a) Braver then Mycetes.
(b) Poised for victory.
3. Who proclaims support for Cosroe?
4. According to the person, Zenocrate should have ______ the actions of Tamburlaine.
5. What is a "basso?"
(c) Small horse.
(d) Type of serving dish.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of this scene, Mycetes is surprised that the item was not...
2. What does Tamburlaine intend to do before attacking the soldiers?
3. From what/whom does Mycetes want to hide the item?
4. What will be Cosroe's new title?
5. What trait does the new emperor claim to have that the old one did not?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)