|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the person, Zenocrate should have ______ the actions of Tamburlaine.
2. Who proclaims support for Cosroe?
3. Which area is not among those Tamburlaine intends to conquer?
(d) Roman Empire.
4. Who is not present during the conversation between Cosroe and Tamburlaine?
5. Who suggests the negative side of Tamburlaine's army?
Short Answer Questions
1. The king attempts to negotiate with Tamburlaine on what item?
2. What does Tamburlaine intend to do before attacking the soldiers?
3. Who finds the item?
4. Mycetes is urged to offer what to the soldiers?
5. What is Theridimas' title?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)