|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is an imminent battle with whose army?
2. According to the person, Zenocrate should have ______ the actions of Tamburlaine.
3. To whom does Almeda turn for approval?
4. What is the ratio of boys to girls?
(a) 5 girls/0 boys.
(b) 3 boys/2 girls.
(c) 3 boys/0 girls.
(d) 1 boy/0 girls.
5. Callpine predicts that Tamburlaine will soon wear what?
(a) A prison uniform.
(c) The smell of defeat.
(d) Badge of shame.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do Tamburlaine and Zenocrate have?
2. How does Zenocrate's partner die?
3. The exchange is compared to the enemies in what war?
4. With whom does Zenocrate discuss her feelings toward Tamburlaine?
5. What does Callapine give to Almeda?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)