|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zenocrate is told that Tamburlaine thinks only of:
2. What does Callapine give to Almeda?
3. The exchange is compared to the enemies in what war?
(a) War of the Roses.
(b) World War I.
(c) War of Athens.
(d) Trojan War.
4. According to the person, Zenocrate should have ______ the actions of Tamburlaine.
5. What is the ratio of boys to girls?
(a) 5 girls/0 boys.
(b) 3 boys/0 girls.
(c) 3 boys/2 girls.
(d) 1 boy/0 girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is an imminent battle with whose army?
2. How does Zenocrate's partner die?
3. To whom does Almeda turn for approval?
4. How many children do Tamburlaine and Zenocrate have?
5. With whom does Zenocrate discuss her feelings toward Tamburlaine?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)