1. During what era was the play written?
(a) Middle Ages.
2. Who is the King of Persia?
3. Who is the brother to Mycetes?
4. Why is Mycetes mocked?
(a) For oversleeping.
(b) For being ineffectual.
(c) For concentrating too much on war.
(d) For not seeing the enemy's weakness.
5. What is Theridimas' title?
6. Tamburlaine is accused of being a:
(d) Holy man.
7. Which of the lords speaks out against Tamburlaine?
8. What country is threatened with invasion?
9. Who wants to claim the throne?
10. What cry is heard as the soldiers venture forth?
(a) We shall overcome!
(b) Move out!
(c) God save the King!
(d) To the trenches!
11. Corsoe comments that Mycetes should kiss what?
(a) His royal seat.
(b) His papal ring.
(c) The ground he walks on.
(d) His feet.
This section contains 2,596 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)