Part 1, Act 1, Scene 1
1. During what era was the play written?
(a) Middle Ages.
2. Who is the King of Persia?
3. Who is the brother to Mycetes?
4. Why is Mycetes mocked?
(a) For concentrating too much on war.
(b) For not seeing the enemy's weakness.
(c) For being ineffectual.
(d) For oversleeping.
5. What is Theridimas' title?
6. Tamburlaine is accused of being a:
(c) Holy man.
7. Which of the lords speaks out against Tamburlaine?
8. What country is threatened with invasion?
9. Who wants to claim the throne?
10. What cry is heard as the soldiers venture forth?
(a) Move out!
(b) We shall overcome!
(c) To the trenches!
(d) God save the King!
11. Corsoe comments that Mycetes should kiss what?
(a) His feet.
(b) The ground he walks on.
(c) His papal ring.
(d) His royal seat.
This section contains 2,596 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)